• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:42
CEST 07:42
KST 14:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7234 users

Calgary '09 PL Final Party - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 14:44 GMT
#141
Event over!

Comments:
I don't know how anyone would think having a party is a bad idea. TLers are so well behaved, I would trust anyone at my party over some of my own friends LOL!!

Thanks everyone for coming, hope you had fun!

I some how ended up with more snacks/drinks than I began with...
Sorry for forgetting 1 pizza and burning it, thank mikeymoo for the cinazeo
Thanks for using the honor system with the bacchus and thanks for keeping my washroom clean.

Things left over:
1 belkin bag with charger + sony earphones
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
August 08 2009 14:45 GMT
#142
at what time did it end?
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 14:57 GMT
#143
8 or 8:30am

Everyone stayed till the end, quite impressive.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 15:13 GMT
#144
Some end off pics:

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


Rest linked:
http://kishu.ca/pl-finals/ending/6.jpg
http://kishu.ca/pl-finals/ending/7.jpg
http://kishu.ca/pl-finals/ending/8.jpg
http://kishu.ca/pl-finals/ending/9.jpg
http://kishu.ca/pl-finals/ending/10.jpg

I think I'll upload the high quality pics in one big zip file, with the lan replays included.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 08 2009 15:16 GMT
#145
On August 08 2009 23:44 razorsuKe wrote:

Things left over:
1 belkin bag with charger + sony earphones


Mine TT

think I might drive over there and just pick them up if thats ok, since I cant really do it tomorrow and I might as well pick them up sooner rather than later.

so I'll drive back now ok?
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 08 2009 15:21 GMT
#146
ACTUALLY IM COMING OVER NOW AND YOU CANT STOP ME
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
August 08 2009 15:28 GMT
#147
need nicknames to go with those pictures

who is fusion on those
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
August 08 2009 15:28 GMT
#148
I'm yellow shirt guy beside mikeymoo in that last embedded pic. PM me if you want my msn or anything, I'd like to keep up with the other Alberta people.
twitter: @terrancem
StalkerSC
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada378 Posts
August 08 2009 16:00 GMT
#149
Wish I didn't live on the other side of Canada or I would have loved to come! Sounded like it was fun.
IIf your good at Starcraft, Your good at life. - Artosis
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
August 08 2009 16:25 GMT
#150
On August 09 2009 00:28 RaGe wrote:
need nicknames to go with those pictures

who is fusion on those


[image loading]

I'm the guy in the cj entus shirt. My brother is in the white shirt beside me sleeping and chill is on the other side
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 16:30 GMT
#151
I think about half the ppl here are not on TL or do not post much at all, me included.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
bbbc
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada2 Posts
August 08 2009 17:56 GMT
#152
If I didn't have to work ...
GogoKodo
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Canada1785 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-08 18:03:05
August 08 2009 18:02 GMT
#153
On August 09 2009 02:56 bbbc wrote:
If I didn't have to work ...

See that dude at the very corner of the couch, between Chill and mikeymoo? He had to go to work at 9am today.
twitter: @terrancem
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
August 08 2009 18:12 GMT
#154
On August 09 2009 03:02 GogoKodo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2009 02:56 bbbc wrote:
If I didn't have to work ...

See that dude at the very corner of the couch, between Chill and mikeymoo? He had to go to work at 9am today.

Dedication. Looked like a lot of fun. I'm a little bit jealous.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
NostalgiaTag
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada508 Posts
August 08 2009 19:15 GMT
#155
Im sad that i could not make it! I work at 8:00 am so i decided that i needed to not be a zombie at work =( i ended up watching at home till 4:30 anyways, which was pretty much the beginning. Poo. I hope you guys had fun and will totally try and come next time! OSL/MSL anyone?
Look for the flaw that lost the game not the flaw in the game.
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
August 08 2009 19:33 GMT
#156
Woo, I made it back alive. I think you only caught me in one pic :p
Moderator
bbbc
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada2 Posts
August 08 2009 19:59 GMT
#157
On August 09 2009 03:02 GogoKodo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2009 02:56 bbbc wrote:
If I didn't have to work ...

See that dude at the very corner of the couch, between Chill and mikeymoo? He had to go to work at 9am today.


But I was super tired to begin with Terrance!!
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
August 08 2009 20:11 GMT
#158
Before I die, I want to attend a TL LAN or SC Meet lol.....
It looked like a lot of fun. Haha.
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
August 08 2009 20:41 GMT
#159
Sorry about the noise complaint, razor =[
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
August 08 2009 20:58 GMT
#160
LoL I really didn't care about the noise complaint.
I'm pretty sure that I was the loudest one there, and I'm a pretty quiet guy.
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4483
Leta 1788
Bale 49
Shine 43
ZergMaN 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm244
League of Legends
JimRising 645
Other Games
summit1g7776
WinterStarcraft598
Sick146
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick520
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta60
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Lourlo1028
• Rush772
Other Games
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 18m
Patches Events
9h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 18m
OSC
17h 18m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.