• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:16
CEST 20:16
KST 03:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War555.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9294 users

Grudge match thread 2009

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-15 01:17:22
June 24 2009 17:32 GMT
#1
--- Nuked ---
ShmotZ
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States581 Posts
June 24 2009 17:38 GMT
#2
1. Storzerg : Youve had too good for too long you bastard lol
2: Sentenal : We havent played in a while >:!
3: Harem : haha harem <333
Ah, computer dating. It's like pimping, but you rarely have to use the phrase "upside your head." - Bender
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
June 24 2009 17:38 GMT
#3
no cheese is kind of a lame requirement.
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7659 Posts
June 24 2009 17:40 GMT
#4
TIME TO DANCE HOMIE!

PM the minute you see this so we can engauge in mortal combat ... RAWR
AttackZerg
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States7659 Posts
June 24 2009 17:41 GMT
#5
My name is ATTACK ZERG, I generally cheese so .... ya I'm still doing that =).
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
June 24 2009 17:56 GMT
#6
On June 25 2009 02:38 RaGe wrote:
no cheese is kind of a lame requirement.


We played once, he beat me with proxy hatch + 2 hat hydra cheese on destination then dodged re. I think that's why he said it.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
June 24 2009 18:02 GMT
#7
--- Nuked ---
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-24 19:00:39
June 24 2009 18:24 GMT
#8
On June 25 2009 02:32 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Previous threads:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=42378
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33355

Basically, I wouldn't be suprised if there are TLnetters that wants to play a grudge match against another TLnetter, hence this topic. Challenge someone, agree on details and post the results and replays to everyong to laught at and brutally humilate the loser. (source: Empryrean)

3) Empyrean
It's been very long time since I've played you, and I want to see how good you got in the past 3 years. I request a Bo9 to settle this matter once and for all. Preferably all matchups.

Let this began!


Please fix your spelling. I don't remember mine being that bad :/...you even spelled my name wrong in the first paragraph wtf?

Fine.

Let's have a bo3 of our mains, then of the remaining 8, we each veto one, so it's a bo9.

Mappool of Python, Medusa, Destination, Tau, Heartbreak sound ok to you? Loser pick, with the series start on Python.

EDIT: And lol@past three years. I quit SC and came back in November, so really you're seeing how good I got in the last six months.

What's your ICCup screenname and when'll you be on? I'm empyrean and I'm on most nights but not for long or until too late because I need to get up at seven every morning for work.
Moderator
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
June 24 2009 18:47 GMT
#9
On June 25 2009 02:38 ShmotZ wrote:
1. Storzerg : Youve had too good for too long you bastard lol
2: Sentenal : We havent played in a while >:!
3: Harem : haha harem <333


im on tonight
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
June 24 2009 19:06 GMT
#10
Pachi and XCetron.

Bring it.
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
June 24 2009 19:31 GMT
#11
May the BeSt man win.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
June 24 2009 19:37 GMT
#12
--- Nuked ---
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
June 24 2009 19:37 GMT
#13
I'm up for it!
Entusman #12
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
June 24 2009 19:45 GMT
#14
FA because we are always in the same team together and never against.
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
June 24 2009 19:47 GMT
#15
so this is the Drama thread then
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-06-24 19:51:46
June 24 2009 19:51 GMT
#16
I challenge -StrifeX- and timestop, bo9 all matchups. i'm gonna lose but whateva :O
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
June 24 2009 19:55 GMT
#17
Let's play this weekend. I'll PM you if I remember, or PM me instead.
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
June 24 2009 20:14 GMT
#18
On June 25 2009 04:31 Djabanete wrote:

(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
June 24 2009 20:16 GMT
#19
I think grudge matches should be required to be Bo9 all match ups. Otherwise they are "serious match ups."
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
June 24 2009 21:02 GMT
#20
On June 25 2009 04:37 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2009 03:24 Empyrean wrote:
On June 25 2009 02:32 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Previous threads:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=42378
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=33355

Basically, I wouldn't be suprised if there are TLnetters that wants to play a grudge match against another TLnetter, hence this topic. Challenge someone, agree on details and post the results and replays to everyong to laught at and brutally humilate the loser. (source: Empryrean)

3) Empyrean
It's been very long time since I've played you, and I want to see how good you got in the past 3 years. I request a Bo9 to settle this matter once and for all. Preferably all matchups.

Let this began!


Please fix your spelling. I don't remember mine being that bad :/...you even spelled my name wrong in the first paragraph wtf?

Fine.

Let's have a bo3 of our mains, then of the remaining 8, we each veto one, so it's a bo9.

Mappool of Python, Medusa, Destination, Tau, Heartbreak sound ok to you? Loser pick, with the series start on Python.

EDIT: And lol@past three years. I quit SC and came back in November, so really you're seeing how good I got in the last six months.

What's your ICCup screenname and when'll you be on? I'm empyrean and I'm on most nights but not for long or until too late because I need to get up at seven every morning for work.


RandomKo_Orean on iccup :o right now would be perfect ;D


I'm still at work.

I'll be on tonight, around 8-9ish or so EST.
Moderator
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 236
BRAT_OK 103
JuggernautJason30
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 960
Shuttle 683
Horang2 213
firebathero 96
Zeus 77
Hyun 49
soO 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 17
Bishop 12
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva1901
420jenkins474
Counter-Strike
fl0m4914
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
Grubby3266
FrodaN834
KnowMe224
Livibee157
QueenE67
Pyrionflax56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• 3DClanTV 59
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach93
• FirePhoenix23
• 80smullet 12
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1864
Other Games
• Shiphtur721
• imaqtpie520
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 44m
Patches Events
20h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.