I accept dimsum, even though that was a month ago ;\
I call out peter! (Insane) you feg, I'll rape you silly now.
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
ShoCkeyy
7815 Posts
I accept dimsum, even though that was a month ago ;\ I call out peter! (Insane) you feg, I'll rape you silly now. | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
What are maps? start with something standard then loses picks? | ||
|
Scaramanga
Australia8093 Posts
On July 13 2009 01:06 Camlito wrote: challenge me you rape me every day already, dont need a bo9 to prove that :D, we can do it though if you'd like OR ILOVEKT I CHALLENGE YOU TO SEE WHO IS THE BIGGER KT FAN | ||
|
fanatacist
10319 Posts
When? When I get my laptop fixed ~2 weeks. | ||
|
MiniRoman
Canada3953 Posts
ZOLER U WANT BEEF BRING IT! F U <- GRUDGEEEEE ARB - I HATE ALL TERRAN PLAYERS~! I'LL FIGHT U ALL. FANATATROLL - BRING IT ON, I HATE THAT GUIDE U MADE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS HILARIOUS I WANT TO STARCRAFT SUBSTANCEFIGHT U | ||
|
Scaramanga
Australia8093 Posts
On July 13 2009 02:09 fanatacist wrote: Me and Scaramanga are going to have a grudge match... I guess over the fact that Bisu beat Flash that day ;D When? When I get my laptop fixed ~2 weeks. Or the fact that skt are very very bad | ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
| ||
|
Ideas
United States8180 Posts
| ||
|
Camlito
Australia4040 Posts
. | ||
|
Xeris
Iran17695 Posts
| ||
|
Zoler
Sweden6339 Posts
bring it bitches if u dont challenge it means ur love my posts | ||
|
Zoler
Sweden6339 Posts
On July 13 2009 02:21 MiniRoman wrote: CHILL FOR CLOSING BLOG, MY BLOG THAT IS~ ZOLER U WANT BEEF BRING IT! F U <- GRUDGEEEEE ARB - I HATE ALL TERRAN PLAYERS~! I'LL FIGHT U ALL. FANATATROLL - BRING IT ON, I HATE THAT GUIDE U MADE EVEN THOUGH IT WAS HILARIOUS I WANT TO STARCRAFT SUBSTANCEFIGHT U OMG LETS FIGHT !!111 PLACE?? TIEMEEE!!111?? LETSSGO | ||
|
micronesia
United States24805 Posts
| ||
|
tonight
United States11130 Posts
| ||
|
Zoler
Sweden6339 Posts
On July 13 2009 03:53 tonight wrote: They'll become grudges hahhahaha | ||
|
MiniRoman
Canada3953 Posts
Op Nrg) iccup <- NrG.AdAM | ||
|
clazziquai
6685 Posts
I CALL YOU OUT FOR A BO9. WILL YOU ACCEPT?????? | ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=97525 | ||
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
lets play after this match | ||
|
zulu_nation8
China26351 Posts
On July 12 2009 11:19 Shauni wrote: Naruto i've 'heard' you have one of the best foreign TvPs PvT has always been my weakest matchup, so as a personal challenge for myself... I'll challenge you to a bo7 PvT 1st map whatever loser picks. Naruto, the last few times we've played you've had an intriguing temperament and you see yourself as you are clearly better player (Here's our last encounter as a reference http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=16639 ). When you've lost you blame it on luck, smurfing, me copying progamers. This is your chance to redeem yourself. The punishment for the loser is, except the initial humiliation, that he has to play his next 100 ladder games on ICCUP, on an account chosen by his opponent. DO YOU ACCEPT? everyone watch that replay now | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Rush Light Barracks Free 910 Mind Zeus Killer [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2049 FrodaN804 B2W.Neo642 Beastyqt555 mouzStarbuck323 crisheroes260 Livibee192 Hui .164 C9.Mang0145 RotterdaM123 KnowMe100 Trikslyr84 QueenE71 BRAT_OK edward16 MindelVK12
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
|
|
|