• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:48
CEST 09:48
KST 16:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9236 users

Grudge match thread 2009 - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 12 2009 02:59 GMT
#61
FakeSeteve vs ActualSteve?
z o m g
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
G5
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States2921 Posts
July 12 2009 03:13 GMT
#62
I would personally like to play vs Chill

I don't know why but it makes me mad reading his advice / smirk remarks and then watching him "back it up" by defeating Combat-Ex in a SM. I just would love to rape him silly infront of everyone rofl
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 12 2009 03:24 GMT
#63
I want to bo9 BloodyC0bbler, i used to play heaps vs him and was like 50% winrate, gotta play him again
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24804 Posts
July 12 2009 03:33 GMT
#64
On July 12 2009 11:35 FragKrag wrote:
I challenge you Micronesia! Bo9

I'm pretty much available anytime on weekdays and if it's weekend we need to set up a time.

What is our grudge?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
July 12 2009 03:34 GMT
#65
On June 26 2009 14:06 Blind wrote:
Do you want to play sunday night? How about we play all 9 matchups?

OH SHIT.

I wish I had a steady internet connection so I could watch. UCSD vs. UCLA was awesome stuff.
Super serious.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 12 2009 03:49 GMT
#66
On July 12 2009 12:33 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2009 11:35 FragKrag wrote:
I challenge you Micronesia! Bo9

I'm pretty much available anytime on weekdays and if it's weekend we need to set up a time.

What is our grudge?


I'll up something better later, but for now, it's because of this

+ Show Spoiler +
[22:37] <FragKrag> ok
[22:38] <FragKrag> essentially
[22:38] <FragKrag> 130 decibels at 5m away from source
[22:38] <micronesia> first of all why do you need to know
[22:38] <FragKrag> person moves 50 m away
[22:38] <FragKrag> what is intensity
[22:39] <FragKrag> moves so that he is 50m away*
[22:42] <micronesia> [22:38] <micronesia> first of all why do you need to know
[22:43] <FragKrag> intensity
[22:44] <FragKrag> of a sound
[22:44] <FragKrag> in dB
[22:44] <micronesia> I don't see how my question can be unclear
[22:44] <micronesia> but I am asking for the reason why you need to solve this problem
[22:45] <FragKrag> oh
[22:45] <FragKrag> riiiight
[22:45] <FragKrag> homework and for a test
[22:45] <micronesia> which class
[22:45] <FragKrag> physics
[22:45] <micronesia> maybe I should be more clear
[22:45] <micronesia> which physics class
[22:45] <FragKrag> just physics
[22:45] <FragKrag> no calculus
[22:46] <FragKrag> algebra 2
[22:46] <micronesia> high school? College?
[22:46] <FragKrag> high school
[22:46] <micronesia> regular? ap b?
[22:46] <FragKrag> regular
[22:46] <micronesia> ok
[22:47] <micronesia> sorry we're all out of time but thank you for playing "try to get micronesia to give you some hw help before he runs out of time because he has a shitload of work to do" come back next time
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 12 2009 03:53 GMT
#67
no one has a grudge against me~
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
July 12 2009 04:11 GMT
#68
On July 12 2009 12:53 arb wrote:
no one has a grudge against me~

FrozenArbiter? Arbiter[frolix]?
Administrator
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24804 Posts
July 12 2009 04:20 GMT
#69
On July 12 2009 13:11 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2009 12:53 arb wrote:
no one has a grudge against me~

FrozenArbiter? Arbiter[frolix]?

arb Arb.eX arbex ArBFaLLouT Arbi-toss Arbiter arbiter[froiix] Arbiter[frolix] arbiter_md arbitur ArbuzZ Arby_Ng AvatarBlade barb Barbados barbahaba barbahaba0 Barbapapa Barbara barbarian Barbarianmonk Barbarne barbarossa barbas barbie BaRbIe-.-)v Barbosa bearbuddy Bharbo BurningArbiter CaRBoHoLiC carbon Carbonation CarbonCompound carbuncle CyRaX[Carbon] Delmarbbq endoKarb farajbarbar FrozenArbiter Garbonix Gharbad Gnarbiker harbfb HARBIN ingvarb1 karbon karborasha llamarble marbas . . .

Thanks for the new search feature btw :3
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 12 2009 04:20 GMT
#70
On July 12 2009 13:11 SonuvBob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2009 12:53 arb wrote:
no one has a grudge against me~

FrozenArbiter? Arbiter[frolix]?

ALRIGHT WHO WANTS TO THROW DOWN
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
July 12 2009 15:09 GMT
#71
On July 12 2009 01:31 Chill wrote:
actually lets delay it, i dont wanna wake up early tbh. sry

So, delayed until when?
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-12 15:15:13
July 12 2009 15:12 GMT
#72
On July 12 2009 12:53 arb wrote:
no one has a grudge against me~

i do, lets go
edit: i'd also like to challenge micronesia, i need to take revenge for that p2h loss
Entusman #12
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
July 12 2009 15:15 GMT
#73
ARB. LETS GO. We always call eachother bad so lets see who's actually bad. Bo9 all matchups.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24804 Posts
July 12 2009 15:31 GMT
#74
On July 13 2009 00:12 littlechava wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2009 12:53 arb wrote:
no one has a grudge against me~

i do, lets go
edit: i'd also like to challenge micronesia, i need to take revenge for that p2h loss

State the terms and what brand of lubricant you will use (or alternately what handicap).

This is smart of you since I can't flaunt my 100% win rate vs you anymore after this. I better be careful because there is probably a long list of people I beat back before they got good or I got worse.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
July 12 2009 15:45 GMT
#75
On July 13 2009 00:31 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2009 00:12 littlechava wrote:
On July 12 2009 12:53 arb wrote:
no one has a grudge against me~

i do, lets go
edit: i'd also like to challenge micronesia, i need to take revenge for that p2h loss

State the terms and what brand of lubricant you will use (or alternately what handicap).

This is smart of you since I can't flaunt my 100% win rate vs you anymore after this. I better be careful because there is probably a long list of people I beat back before they got good or I got worse.

I don't think our skill difference is wide enough for handicaps, especially since the standard is bo9 all matchups :\
You can pick the maps!
Entusman #12
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24804 Posts
July 12 2009 15:46 GMT
#76
On July 13 2009 00:45 littlechava wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2009 00:31 micronesia wrote:
On July 13 2009 00:12 littlechava wrote:
On July 12 2009 12:53 arb wrote:
no one has a grudge against me~

i do, lets go
edit: i'd also like to challenge micronesia, i need to take revenge for that p2h loss

State the terms and what brand of lubricant you will use (or alternately what handicap).

This is smart of you since I can't flaunt my 100% win rate vs you anymore after this. I better be careful because there is probably a long list of people I beat back before they got good or I got worse.

I don't think our skill difference is wide enough for handicaps, especially since the standard is bo9 all matchups :\
You can pick the maps!

Okay but I'll choose the lube also. I can use a map twice right?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
littlechava
Profile Blog Joined March 2004
United States7221 Posts
July 12 2009 15:47 GMT
#77
On July 13 2009 00:46 micronesia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2009 00:45 littlechava wrote:
On July 13 2009 00:31 micronesia wrote:
On July 13 2009 00:12 littlechava wrote:
On July 12 2009 12:53 arb wrote:
no one has a grudge against me~

i do, lets go
edit: i'd also like to challenge micronesia, i need to take revenge for that p2h loss

State the terms and what brand of lubricant you will use (or alternately what handicap).

This is smart of you since I can't flaunt my 100% win rate vs you anymore after this. I better be careful because there is probably a long list of people I beat back before they got good or I got worse.

I don't think our skill difference is wide enough for handicaps, especially since the standard is bo9 all matchups :\
You can pick the maps!

Okay but I'll choose the lube also. I can use a map twice right?

sure
Entusman #12
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 12 2009 15:58 GMT
#78
Omninmo or zuries i challenge you
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
July 12 2009 16:06 GMT
#79
On July 13 2009 00:58 Scaramanga wrote:
Omninmo or zuries i challenge you


challenge me
sAviOr...
gumbum8
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States721 Posts
July 12 2009 16:25 GMT
#80
I challenge jaedong!
or caleb (what a crappy screenname
but really, has anyone REALLY been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3616
Rush 213
Soma 195
Mong 93
Killer 93
ToSsGirL 83
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss177
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King129
Other Games
summit1g7830
WinterStarcraft599
ceh9542
olofmeister469
Happy339
Sick164
dupreeh113
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Stunt438
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.