• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9994 users

Revival of the grudge match thread!

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-08 10:09:17
November 08 2005 10:06 GMT
#1
Just post who you want to challenge (read: beat the shit out of), a time, any other details, and be sure to post the replays at the end

I challenge:
1. Grand Inquisitor
Reason: I hate how you sound like you know what you're talking about on these forums. We should play a game so we can dispel that myth, eh? Maybe I should post the replay where I double proxy-fac outside your base when you "contained" me, or the time when I smurfed as KT.MGW)Hyuk and raped you with a cheese rush (I still have the account on east ). Haha, you're still on my f list because you're fun :D

2. IntoTheWow
Reason: I disced the last time we played. I think I was winning because I destroyed your gates and I had some Mutaling. And it was a ZvP on Mercury. That's insta-win for me.

Times available: When I get a new disc. That means in about a month or so. I haven't actually played Starcraft in about four months, mainly due to my Diablo obcession. Last time I got on I went 2-0 with SonRK, though, so I think I may have gotten better. The 40 apm Zerg wonder. Ha.
Moderator
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
November 08 2005 10:08 GMT
#2
Eri
Not because I want to beat the shit out of him (because I don't want to, plus I'll probably lose anyway -.-), but just games for fun!
StarN
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States2587 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-08 10:11:10
November 08 2005 10:10 GMT
#3
I challenge
1. Legionnaire
Reason: To get my butt whooped and to play teh hottest guy on b.net

2. Empyrean
Reason: To see if this guy likes challenging for the sake of winning (or losing)
Retired BW Noob
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-08 10:15:13
November 08 2005 10:11 GMT
#4
I did lose to GrandInquisitor once, though. I think it was our pepsicola555 "ffa" when you, Will and Dan all decided for some reason to make it a 3v1. It was gay.

And I'd also like to challenge Tris(Sphere). If you're reading these forums, I'd like to play a straight-up game. I think you've wanted one for a long time now

EDIT: To StarN, I'm sure I'll lose, if not because of my old 96 Compaq ball mouse without a scroll wheel, because of my 30 APM from spamming Fireball at the last Sorceress breakpoint (205% fcr). But we should play sometime

And the fact that I don't have a disc doesn't help much.

But I'd be glad to play

EDIT2: Wait, in your signature you say you're better than Legionnaire :[ You're confusing me ;_:
Moderator
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
November 08 2005 10:16 GMT
#5
--- Nuked ---
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
November 08 2005 10:17 GMT
#6
--- Nuked ---
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-12-25 18:43:32
November 08 2005 10:49 GMT
#7
Haha

That's adorable.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
T______T
Profile Joined August 2005
United States538 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-08 10:54:41
November 08 2005 10:53 GMT
#8
I played Grand Inquisitor. He does know what he's talking about strategy-wise, but he isn't too great (I'm a toss, but I beat him TvP).

I haven't seen him act arrogant at all, though, so I don't see why you need to make a thread dedicating to bashing him.
- pride and shame -
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-08 11:01:41
November 08 2005 10:59 GMT
#9
I challenge myself to beat any of you guys for the sake of winning a game for once.

Time: tomorrow, around 17:00 tl.net time. mwahahahaha.

Edit: Us.west channel: Op cal
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
babodak!
Profile Joined March 2005
Greece50 Posts
November 08 2005 11:11 GMT
#10
On November 08 2005 19:53 T______T wrote:
I haven't seen him act arrogant at all, though, so I don't see why you need to make a thread dedicating to bashing him.


How is this thread dedicated to bashing him?
Tossim1
Profile Joined June 2004
714 Posts
November 08 2005 11:32 GMT
#11
even though i havent played in like 3-4 months
i'd like to challenge nony
reason: because hes a newbie who thinks he's god because he beat testie, eri, mondi (this is actually quoted by him btw) and has never beaten me, yet lies about it when its the other way around
if he changed then scratch all that out
but yeah i just installed bw and i feel like playing someone ;o
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
November 08 2005 11:55 GMT
#12
O_o

no bm please dreaming ^^ We haven't played in like 5-6 months, and I learned BW about 8-9 months ago. Plus knowing strategy isn't the same as being able to implement it.

And I beat you once in a 1v1 ZvP way back then - I have that rep too, which should embarrass you more than your reps embarrass me. You fast expoed and then I hydra-dropped you AND beat you when you tried to counter my base.

:D I haven't seen you on B.net much, but I really want to hang with you again.
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
3threal[EoC]
Profile Joined June 2005
Canada388 Posts
November 08 2005 12:05 GMT
#13
--- Nuked ---
Id hit anything with an ass as big as that dress. - quote decafchicken
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
November 08 2005 12:19 GMT
#14
i'd like to challenge anyone who hasn't played sc in 6 months and has been playing FPS' non stop
Commentator
k3fka
Profile Joined November 2004
Argentina1267 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-08 12:54:09
November 08 2005 12:52 GMT
#15
i challenge STRAFE:
i wanna win him so he can flame me with racial stuff!

i also challenge Bigballs for a Heads up Omaha hi/lo!:
i need practice ( i got no money )
mnm
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States4493 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-08 13:05:44
November 08 2005 13:02 GMT
#16
I challenge nvnplatypus.
Reason: ubi vs blizz buwahaha =P jk *shrug*

I also challenge bcloud..
Reason: to get my butt whooped op cal style
http://www.teamliquid.net/store http://www.teamliquid.net/gallery/
Chraej
Profile Joined October 2005
United States246 Posts
November 08 2005 13:39 GMT
#17
im with StarN,

I'd like to play legionnaire, mostly to get better myself, plus it'd be cool
current state: padawan in search of a master
OhThatDang
Profile Joined August 2004
United States4685 Posts
November 08 2005 13:45 GMT
#18
haha why everyone gettn grandinquisitor
troi oi thang map nai!!!
YoUr_KiLLeR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States3420 Posts
November 08 2005 13:54 GMT
#19
i challenge itsme_petey...cuz he sucks.

just kidding, but really, you need to come back to brood war!
what the fuck do you have to say for yourself now you protoss jackass can you retaliate in any way
GrandInquisitor *
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
New York City13113 Posts
November 08 2005 13:55 GMT
#20
Yeah, seriously, why IS everyone on me now. I suck compared to all of you. I learned BW about 8-9 months ago.

I found that game, 3threal[EoC] - your APM was double mine =(
What fun is it being cool if you can’t wear a sombrero?
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta38
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12789
Shuttle 806
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 61
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4108
Counter-Strike
taco 530
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox519
AZ_Axe119
Other Games
summit1g8138
Day[9].tv527
C9.Mang0375
WinterStarcraft176
Maynarde143
ViBE120
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv527
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.