• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:24
CEST 10:24
KST 17:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7100 users

Revival of the grudge match thread! - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
November 08 2005 13:57 GMT
#21
grandinquisitor, i challenge you to see who sucks at bw more

me or you
Commentator
1hp
Profile Joined January 2005
Korea (South)903 Posts
November 08 2005 14:17 GMT
#22
actually i suck more than both of you
SonRK
Profile Joined July 2004
United States126 Posts
November 08 2005 14:26 GMT
#23
I challange Empyrean

Those defeats were flukes!
Malmis
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
Sweden1569 Posts
November 08 2005 15:28 GMT
#24
Frozenarbiter

Cocky 14 year old whom i 5-0 EZZ
To Suport@Bethsoft.com: okay so i completed morrowind.. um, can i have my life back now?
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 08 2005 16:02 GMT
#25
no1 here can beat me so "challenge" lost its meaning here


muaha
Tycho
Profile Joined April 2003
Netherlands351 Posts
November 08 2005 16:09 GMT
#26
i challenge everyone in this thread and will upload all reps!!!
Just enjoy!
shasin
Profile Joined May 2005
Romania899 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-08 17:39:32
November 08 2005 17:22 GMT
#27

SPOLERS==--ADULT CONTENT--==





we should agree on an hour and meet on b.net you huligans. then make a damn bw fest, like a fuck fest only that we play broodwar. All reps posted and pants down, to see who gets the "Ass raped award of the year" No spitting alowed.
Begone the fools that lead me - I need not to know
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
November 08 2005 17:28 GMT
#28
On November 09 2005 02:22 shasin wrote:
we should agree on an hour and meet on b.net you huligans. then make a damn bw fest, like a fuck fest only that we play broodwar. All reps posted and pants down, to see who gets the "Ass raped award of the year" No spitting alowed.


more like lamest post of the year
Commentator
FireS
Profile Joined December 2004
Romania415 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-10 10:43:52
November 08 2005 18:01 GMT
#29
iNcontroL

To show him hes wrong

muahah...
back!!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
November 08 2005 18:10 GMT
#30
On November 09 2005 00:28 Malmis wrote:
Frozenarbiter

Cocky 14 year old whom i 5-0 EZZ

I'll 4 pool --t
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
ToKoreaWithLove
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Norway10161 Posts
November 08 2005 20:45 GMT
#31
I challenge any protoss player on Kings of the Abyss, no matter your skill or lack of I will beat you 3-0. Any takers?
ModeratorFather of bunnies
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
November 08 2005 20:47 GMT
#32
On November 09 2005 05:45 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I challenge any protoss player on Kings of the Abyss, no matter your skill or lack of I will beat you 3-0. Any takers?


What race are you?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Socke
Profile Joined November 2002
Germany451 Posts
November 08 2005 20:58 GMT
#33
ok ToKoreaWithLove, lets game ;D
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
November 08 2005 21:19 GMT
#34
On November 09 2005 05:47 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2005 05:45 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I challenge any protoss player on Kings of the Abyss, no matter your skill or lack of I will beat you 3-0. Any takers?


What race are you?

TKWL is EVERYTHING
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
Fayth[pG]
Profile Joined March 2004
Canada1093 Posts
November 08 2005 21:20 GMT
#35
incontrol... oops i did already
oOa
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
November 08 2005 21:23 GMT
#36
On November 09 2005 06:19 RaGe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2005 05:47 NeoIllusions wrote:
On November 09 2005 05:45 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I challenge any protoss player on Kings of the Abyss, no matter your skill or lack of I will beat you 3-0. Any takers?


What race are you?

TKWL is EVERYTHING


omgggg ph33r
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Tycho
Profile Joined April 2003
Netherlands351 Posts
November 08 2005 21:28 GMT
#37
On November 09 2005 05:45 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I challenge any protoss player on Kings of the Abyss, no matter your skill or lack of I will beat you 3-0. Any takers?


im down

acc on europe: ty4E

any1 can message anytime
Just enjoy!
chicken`
Profile Joined January 2004
Germany3478 Posts
November 08 2005 22:02 GMT
#38
i challenge myself, so i can only win
jeremy clarkson = god
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
November 08 2005 22:12 GMT
#39
On November 08 2005 19:06 Empyrean wrote:
Just post who you want to challenge (read: beat the shit out of), a time, any other details, and be sure to post the replays at the end

I challenge:

2. IntoTheWow
Reason: I disced the last time we played. I think I was winning because I destroyed your gates and I had some Mutaling. And it was a ZvP on Mercury. That's insta-win for me.


you had my pylon, NOT my gates, you were a 1 base zerg with 5 sunkens. You were about to die btw. I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE. i got some back-up anyways : o


Times available: When I get a new disc. That means in about a month or so. I haven't actually played Starcraft in about four months, mainly due to my Diablo obcession. Last time I got on I went 2-0 with SonRK, though, so I think I may have gotten better. The 40 apm Zerg wonder. Ha.


Stop putting excuses newbie, i 2323-0 you with reps EZZZ. Go slit wrists with bw cd asap.
Moderator<:3-/-<
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
November 08 2005 22:14 GMT
#40
BTW I KNOW YOU UNPLUGGED YOUR MODEM LAST TIME WE PLAYED....
Moderator<:3-/-<
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3289
Soma 276
Rush 267
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 102
Mong 72
Shinee 39
Counter-Strike
ceh9567
byalli546
shoxiejesuss399
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g8141
olofmeister736
WinterStarcraft589
Happy377
Sick238
dupreeh229
crisheroes143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1005
• Stunt435
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 36m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.