• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:37
CEST 21:37
KST 04:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8596 users

Revival of the grudge match thread! - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
November 09 2005 03:00 GMT
#41
On November 09 2005 05:45 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I challenge any protoss player on Kings of the Abyss, no matter your skill or lack of I will beat you 3-0. Any takers?


I'll play you.
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
November 09 2005 03:07 GMT
#42
On November 09 2005 12:00 HnR)Insane wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 09 2005 05:45 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I challenge any protoss player on Kings of the Abyss, no matter your skill or lack of I will beat you 3-0. Any takers?


I'll play you.


I have faith in you peter!
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
November 09 2005 03:45 GMT
#43
On November 08 2005 23:26 SonRK wrote:
I challange Empyrean

Those defeats were flukes!


Actually, after the first time I beat you wanted a rematch so I beat you again

And agu, you're probably better than I am

And GrandInquisitor, that game was probably a long time ago. Our record is probably like 15-1 then. Literally :[
Moderator
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 09 2005 03:59 GMT
#44
On November 09 2005 03:01 FireS wrote:
iNcontroL

To show him his wrong

muahah...


Msg me im ToT)rEVOLVEr( on euro / G.s)TsaVongLah on west gogo
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
November 09 2005 04:02 GMT
#45
What does that even mean...
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
November 09 2005 07:52 GMT
#46
Ok as promised: :p

US.West, channel op cal, there are a couple of players right now, including me (BlueLaguna) so msg for game. PGtour is down for the moment so meh whoever wants to play is fine.

And my last 3 words to all of you nubz who want own:

WHO SAYS I?!
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
Chraej
Profile Joined October 2005
United States246 Posts
November 09 2005 07:56 GMT
#47
i will play all of you at once
current state: padawan in search of a master
dronebabo
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
10866 Posts
November 09 2005 08:00 GMT
#48
--- Nuked ---
DJEtterStyle
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States2766 Posts
November 09 2005 08:11 GMT
#49
On November 09 2005 17:00 dronebabo wrote:
2) DJEtterStyle for being such a superstar. (Mike's Hard Lemonade loving sissy)

Anytime. I'll even play Zerg so that you have a *slight* chance.
AK-Nemesis
Profile Joined December 2002
2005 Posts
November 09 2005 08:25 GMT
#50
i challenge you Empyrean

simple for the fact that you started this thread
name the time and place
Nemesis has left the building~
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
November 09 2005 08:40 GMT
#51
On November 09 2005 17:00 dronebabo wrote:
4) IntoTheWow for showing me some inappropriate pictures.



:/ ok msg PEDOPHILE @ Europe.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Chraej
Profile Joined October 2005
United States246 Posts
November 09 2005 08:42 GMT
#52
/w chraej US WEST go go
current state: padawan in search of a master
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-09 08:52:52
November 09 2005 08:50 GMT
#53
Grr.. since no one has msged me, ill consider it dodge. And that goes for all!.

Mnm where you at nub?!?!
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
teh leet newb
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1999 Posts
November 09 2005 08:59 GMT
#54
I challange Empyrean.

My LAN party, January 2ndish. I want to see how much your D2 addiction has hurt your SC skills
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill
FlowerGirl
Profile Joined November 2005
United States19 Posts
November 09 2005 09:04 GMT
#55
I challenge InControl cause I want to show him he ain't shit :D
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
November 09 2005 09:17 GMT
#56
KiLLme1st for being a WoW faggot!
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
3threal[EoC]
Profile Joined June 2005
Canada388 Posts
November 09 2005 09:21 GMT
#57
--- Nuked ---
Id hit anything with an ass as big as that dress. - quote decafchicken
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
November 09 2005 09:22 GMT
#58
Hmmm... I wonder how many games will actually be played.
Agent.Larry
Profile Joined November 2005
Australia7 Posts
November 09 2005 09:46 GMT
#59
I CHALLENEGE STRAM cuz..

the champ keep on dodgin me lol
what happenen? =]-
rpf289
Profile Joined October 2004
United States3524 Posts
Last Edited: 2005-11-09 10:08:09
November 09 2005 10:04 GMT
#60
I challenge FakeSteve. I challenge him simply because he makes the same insult towards me every post and, well, I couldn't think of anyone else. *shrug*

Oh, wait, I challenge Rekrul simply because I've always wanted to play him. The first replay I watched was of him about two years ago. I don't hate him or anything, it would just be cool to play him.

On November 09 2005 05:45 ToKoreaWithLove wrote:
I challenge any protoss player on Kings of the Abyss, no matter your skill or lack of I will beat you 3-0. Any takers?
I will play you right now.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 647
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3803
Other Games
FrodaN956
Beastyqt575
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor239
Livibee193
C9.Mang0152
IndyStarCraft 123
olofmeister107
ZombieGrub61
QueenE52
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• blackmanpl 21
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2886
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis1682
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra472
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 24m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 24m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.