• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:57
CEST 19:57
KST 02:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War275.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8841 users

Grudge Match Revival

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 02 2006 01:29 GMT
#1
So...the last grudge match thread was on the forums quite a long time ago, I think spawned out of tfeign vs. ahk-gosu. Anyway, I'm sure there are loads of you out there who want to play a grudge match against someone, myself included, so I decided to make this topic. Basically, you challenge a player from TeamLiquid, agree on the details, then post the results here for everyone to laugh at and brutally humiliate the loser. Here goes.

Unfortunately, I don't have Starcraft access at this computer anymore (damn 1.14), so I'll have to wait a few days until I get it again. I've played about 20 games total since January 2005, and I'm even rustier than before. I'm not any good at the game (ask exalted or intothewow), but there are a few people I'd like to challenge. We can set the date/time/maps/details via PM.

Because I'm not skilled enough to settle down with a race, I'll play any race, any matchup, though I prefer to race-pick .

T/PvZ
PvT
Z/PvP
P/RvR

1. intothewow

Really now, aGu, The last game I played before an eight month hiatus was against you. It was a PvZ on MERCURY, and you disced. I'm pretty sure I was winning, but we can't be sure.

2. randomko_orean

We never finished our bo47 (I think it was 2-3 your lead). All I remember are you raping me on Odin and me going 4 gate before robo/expand PvT on Guillotine. And winning. We should finish this sometime.

3. GrandInquisitor

Are you honestly better? Our record is like 25-2, literally, but you make so many intelligent posts that it's hard to think you're still the same person I played against a year ago. I could make a list of everything I've done, but I think it'd just be embarassing. I think one of your wins was when me, will and you all got on pepsicola555 and had a seizure-inducing confuse fest.

4. teh leet newb

Well, we both haven't played in forever. It'd be kind of like a reunion tour. By the way, I beat xinhai pretty badly at your LAN back last December. It was PvZ, I had just stormed all his units (maybe two controls groups at most) and was moving Zealot/Templar/Archon to has nat when he disced. I don't think you've ever beaten me either, but I think at the moment you're better than I am.

5. Reason

I'm pretty sure you'd have no problem against me. I don't think I'm D level PGT, which means I'm roughly what, c4 on the old WGT? I just want to play some straight up games against your weirdo strategies. For example, you would try one of those "7 assim" or "let's forgo Vessels for Goliaths TvZ" builds, but wouldn't tell me which one you were going to do. It'd be fun, I suppose.

That's all for the moment. Uhh...looking forward to the games.
Moderator
FunFluffyBunny
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Sweden1696 Posts
August 02 2006 01:41 GMT
#2
intothewow seems to disc alot. Arbiterbug fucked up a really good TvP on RoV we played during op TL-west's glory days.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
August 02 2006 01:57 GMT
#3
OMGOMG that was only once

I WAS WINNING ANYWAYS!!!! SAME WITH EMPYREAN!
Moderator<:3-/-<
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
August 02 2006 02:16 GMT
#4
Seriously. What match up do you want :O?
Moderator
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 02 2006 02:16 GMT
#5
Grudge match:

vs intrigue.

.
.
.

oh wait we play every day anyways. :O
to miss the mark
Profile Joined November 2005
Bosnia-Herzegovina1381 Posts
August 02 2006 02:36 GMT
#6
I want to see IntoTheWow vs 8882.
That or Reason vs FrozenArbiter.

The latter would probably be REALLY funny.

Act happy, feel happy, be happy, without a reason in the world. Then you can love, and do what you will.
thedeadhaji *
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
39489 Posts
August 02 2006 02:53 GMT
#7
On August 02 2006 11:36 Miss the Mark wrote:
I want to see IntoTheWow vs 8882.
That or Reason vs FrozenArbiter.

The latter would probably be REALLY funny.



lol 8882 vs intothewow (+_+)
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
August 02 2006 02:56 GMT
#8
me vs reason
when i win he stops posting in strategy forum forever
gogo?
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
QuietIdiot
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
7004 Posts
August 02 2006 03:00 GMT
#9
I hate argentinians and ninjas

bring it on.
RaGe
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
Belgium9950 Posts
August 02 2006 03:19 GMT
#10
On August 02 2006 11:56 HungZerg wrote:
me vs reason
when i win he stops posting in strategy forum forever
gogo?

higher stakes please
make strategy forum teamliquid
Moderatorsometimes I get intimidated by the size of my right testicle
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
August 02 2006 03:22 GMT
#11
that works too, strategy forum is just where hes most irritating.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
August 02 2006 03:37 GMT
#12
On August 02 2006 12:22 HungZerg wrote:
that works too, strategy forum is just where hes most irritating.


And if you lose, you have to uninstall bw till halloween.
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
August 02 2006 03:50 GMT
#13
1) Yoichibow: He no longer play me t.t </3

2) InControL: same reason in a way, but lets stop the bs with the rvr, tvz gogo 8)


bo5 no less.
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
August 02 2006 04:08 GMT
#14
On August 02 2006 12:37 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2006 12:22 HungZerg wrote:
that works too, strategy forum is just where hes most irritating.


And if you lose, you have to uninstall bw till halloween.

irrelevant, i wont lose.
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
August 02 2006 05:24 GMT
#15
On August 02 2006 13:08 HungZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2006 12:37 decafchicken wrote:
On August 02 2006 12:22 HungZerg wrote:
that works too, strategy forum is just where hes most irritating.


And if you lose, you have to uninstall bw till halloween.

irrelevant, i wont lose.


He will beat you with 7gas PvT
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
August 02 2006 05:27 GMT
#16
On August 02 2006 12:50 Cloud wrote:
1) Yoichibow: He no longer play me t.t </3

2) InControL: same reason in a way, but lets stop the bs with the rvr, tvz gogo 8)


bo5 no less.


Im on euro now, Tot)incontroL( msg gogo
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
August 02 2006 05:28 GMT
#17
i'll 6 gas
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
Mora
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Canada5235 Posts
August 02 2006 05:57 GMT
#18
oh me too!

as soon as i have internet!

1) Chill. Came and visited me during my WCG prelim and beat me. I want a re.

2) incontrol. You've always told me im a sub-par player and the few times you've said that you thought i was getting better were times when i was extremely inactive. I've always wanted to pound your face in.

3) Cloud. I think we had an arguement about hydras being viable in zvz like years ago? You used the name BlueLaguna. I've always wanted a rematch. You'll rape me now - i think you're an awesome player - but i want to cheese your or something.

4) Reason. I hate seeing your posts. I want to beat you more than any other player excepting #5.

5) exalted. You piece of shit trash. You talk shit and i defend you. Then you talk shit to me. And then i hear about you talking shit about me to other players. You suck ass. I want to pound your face in.
Happiness only real when shared.
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
Last Edited: 2006-08-02 06:06:15
August 02 2006 06:03 GMT
#19
On August 02 2006 10:57 IntoTheWow wrote:
OMGOMG that was only once

I WAS WINNING ANYWAYS!!!! SAME WITH EMPYREAN!


Hey, HilaryMcDuff wants a piece of you agaiN~_~ Let's play~ Grudge match, friendly styles.
I bet I'll still beat you when I don't play ~_~ woo woo~~~~ Yeah Yeah??

And is Fakesteve anywhere around? I wanna pound his face in for a game he beat me in. Ugh..... I... desperately want to become a PvZ god, but I'm so bad at it. My hands slowed down immensely

Go Mora, show em hell. POUND EM. POUND THEIR FACES IN.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
screamadelica
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States126 Posts
August 02 2006 06:10 GMT
#20
On August 02 2006 13:08 HungZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2006 12:37 decafchicken wrote:
On August 02 2006 12:22 HungZerg wrote:
that works too, strategy forum is just where hes most irritating.


And if you lose, you have to uninstall bw till halloween.

irrelevant, i wont lose.


sorry to steal your thunder Idra but i think it is I* that has contributed the most to the flaming of Reason and therefore I would like the chance to play him first up. Don't worry i'll leave him some dignity after so he'll still think 7 gas might work vs you. After which you can do whatever to embarass him at your liking
1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 467
ProTech152
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23101
Calm 4043
Mini 282
910 96
Mind 91
Zeus 81
Free 54
Trap 41
Aegong 29
Rock 23
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sacsri 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9771
XaKoH 376
Counter-Strike
fl0m6108
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2669
Other Games
singsing1926
FrodaN873
B2W.Neo591
Beastyqt587
mouzStarbuck238
Livibee197
C9.Mang0152
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM119
KnowMe93
QueenE62
Khaldor48
edward21
BRAT_OK 19
MindelVK6
ZombieGrub4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 16
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• 80smullet 5
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2562
Other Games
• Shiphtur806
• imaqtpie521
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.