• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:33
CEST 16:33
KST 23:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7796 users

Going to a REAL LIVE STARCRAFT PL Event!!!!!!

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-13 13:38:03
February 11 2009 01:39 GMT
#1
Ok, hi guys! Here is the deal, I am currently in Korea for the next 2 weeks as I'll be returning back home to NYC in 2 weeks. Before that, I promised myself that I will definitely not miss a chance to attend an actual Starcraft Proleague game and I decided to keep that promise by attending this Saturday! That's right, I'm going to the game of CJ vs OZ which is going to be epic!

Now, what exactly is this thread for? Well here's the thing, as I've seen in Live matches, fans (mostly fan girls) hold up signs with random korean written to be shown in front of the TV screen. Well seeing how I lack Korean language to this date still (give me few years dammit), I have decided to WRITE SOMETHING IN ENGLISH!!!! So far, I have a mind of something like "I came to all the way from NYC to watch Savior play" or something.... what I would like is suggestions or comments regarding that...

Also for people in Korea, I was thinking to possibly hit me up or join me to this event this Saturday at 1 PM in OGN studio in which I will (currently 95% possibility chance) be going to this event! Afterall, I got 2 weeks before I return so....... DON'T LEAVE ME STANDARD ALL ALONE!!!!!

I encourage any forms of comments, feedback, suggestions, flaming (to some extent) and etc regarding my decision to go to this event for THIS IS A ONCE OF A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY for me... (since I'm seriously not considering to come back to Korea... at least not for few decades...)

That is all....

*edit* A Poll.... after some requests.... lol

[image loading]

Poll: Will QuickStriker be lost on his way to PL Match?
(Vote): Of course! It's bound to happen!!!
(Vote): Of course.....NOT!!!! It's easy for a fellow NYer to find his way in Korea
(Vote): Blah... another pointless poll....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
February 11 2009 01:41 GMT
#2
wowow man nice, thats like my dream lol
I'm like, the coolest
Pawsom
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States928 Posts
February 11 2009 01:41 GMT
#3
Thats awesome man have a great time =)
hazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom570 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-11 01:51:34
February 11 2009 01:41 GMT
#4
how about a shoutout for teamliquid
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2009 01:45 GMT
#5
What's funny is, I've been in Korea for the past 6 months doing this program and failed to even attend one Proleague match.... and now that I'm leaving in 2 weeks, I realized my time is short and gotta do this sooner or never... so yea...

But thanks guys! It's also sort of like my semi-minor-dream for me too!!!

As for a shoutout for TL... hmm... need MOAR suggestions regarding that..
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
7th-Real
Profile Joined December 2008
Australia93 Posts
February 11 2009 01:46 GMT
#6
On February 11 2009 10:41 Hazz wrote:
how about a shoutout for timeliquid


who or what is timeliquid?
Fat people should have to buy two tickets.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
February 11 2009 01:47 GMT
#7
have a great time mate, beg for a photo with your idols
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
DanceCommander
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1808 Posts
February 11 2009 01:49 GMT
#8
On February 11 2009 10:41 Hazz wrote:
how about a shoutout for timeliquid


lol make a sign for timeliquid
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2009 01:49 GMT
#9
On February 11 2009 10:47 disciple wrote:
have a great time mate, beg for a photo with your idols


oh I will... oh I will... my main mission and goal of this will be to meet SAVIOR!!!! Have a picture, a handshake and maybe something more... hahaha.... would be more epic if it was SKT-T1 vs CJ so I can drag BoxeR too but Savior is definitely enough for me... hahaha...
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Zzoram
Profile Joined February 2008
Canada7115 Posts
February 11 2009 01:49 GMT
#10
Just draw a funny picture and write something in English, it'll get shown.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
February 11 2009 01:49 GMT
#11
oh shit
shoutout for teamliquid should go like this:

TEAMLIQUID LOVES MA JAE YOON AND LEE JAEDONG!!!!!!

hope u have fun at the match!
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
TW WiNNinG 54
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States250 Posts
February 11 2009 01:50 GMT
#12
Thats awesome! Nevergg should come ^^. Definitely have a TL.net plug.
Keep Fighting Savior!!! U can do it!
spydernoob
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada1066 Posts
February 11 2009 01:51 GMT
#13
draw a picture of this

[image loading]
wraiths go pew pew
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
February 11 2009 01:51 GMT
#14
스타 볼려고 뉴욕에서 왔어요!
(i came from new york to watch starcraft)

팀리퀴드 화이팅!
(teamliquid fighting!)
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
hazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom570 Posts
February 11 2009 01:51 GMT
#15
gimme a break its 2am here lol
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-11 01:54:04
February 11 2009 01:53 GMT
#16
or if you have a favorite player...

___선수 응원할려고 뉴욕에서 왔어요!

i came from new york to cheer on ____

(the 선수 part isn't 100% necessary)
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2009 01:55 GMT
#17
Nice nice suggestions everyone!

On February 11 2009 10:51 spydernoob wrote:
draw a picture of this

[image loading]


Man, that's just what Savior needs for sure this Saturday... unfortunately, I'm one of THE worst drawers ever seeing how the only thing I can draw is a half broken pacman....

And nice suggestions everyone!!! Thanks!!!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-11 01:56:24
February 11 2009 01:55 GMT
#18
teamliquid 4-1 gg.net
or
teamliquid 4-0 sc2gg
Free Palestine
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
February 11 2009 01:56 GMT
#19
You are so lucky. Whatever you put up, I'll be sure to watch it!!!
"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2009 01:57 GMT
#20
On February 11 2009 10:50 TW WiNNinG 54 wrote:
Thats awesome! Nevergg should come ^^. Definitely have a TL.net plug.


Actually Nevergg is coming to this event! (I think..) Hoping to meet her at the event!!! But yea, it'll definitely be memorable event for me...


Thanks LosingID8 for Korean comments.... I can read and write (a little) but those suggestions are better than I thought... However, I was thinking if I write in English, those commentators will be more curious and will be THAT MUCH MORE EPIC seeing how all the writeouts are all Korean and barely in English...
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1481
WardiTV968
OGKoka 241
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 241
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7871
Bisu 1883
Shuttle 1018
Horang2 714
Larva 491
Stork 481
EffOrt 445
BeSt 381
actioN 265
Mini 257
[ Show more ]
Mind 125
Light 111
910 97
Zeus 95
Snow 78
Rush 77
hero 70
Barracks 68
Mong 62
Shinee 57
JYJ 42
ToSsGirL 35
sorry 32
Bale 27
Killer 23
Shine 21
Sexy 21
Aegong 19
HiyA 19
zelot 17
soO 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5081
qojqva2501
Dendi968
febbydoto33
Counter-Strike
fl0m2840
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko453
Other Games
singsing3008
hiko1028
B2W.Neo887
Livibee431
TKL 397
XBOCT289
Hui .216
Liquid`VortiX215
XaKoH 182
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2966
• Jankos2182
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 27m
Replay Cast
8h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.