im jealous...
gl
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
lxginverse
Monaco1506 Posts
im jealous... gl | ||
|
cgrinker
United States3824 Posts
| ||
|
cgrinker
United States3824 Posts
| ||
|
Ilikestarcraft
Korea (South)17743 Posts
We can meet you there Trust me i dont bite im just a scv | ||
|
onihunter
United States515 Posts
On February 11 2009 14:29 cgrinker wrote: Oh Snap! Get that picture of Chill and Savior doing the thumbs down (was it Savior), print that shit out and write something like "Oz sucks" This | ||
|
KurtistheTurtle
United States1966 Posts
| ||
|
deathgod6
United States5064 Posts
![]() edit: nvm. read that you are Korean American. Hopefully they will still give you some airtime. | ||
|
Fen
Australia1848 Posts
| ||
|
whatusername
Canada1181 Posts
| ||
|
stack
Canada348 Posts
| ||
|
ShloobeR
Korea (South)3851 Posts
if you guys are interested in hanging out after the show though that could be fun, soju it up : D Edit: Shame I can't come : ( I'm AAAAALWAYS filmed when I go to live SC matches | ||
|
Scaramanga
Australia8093 Posts
"Yum bosung WHEN?" | ||
|
KOFgokuon
United States14912 Posts
| ||
|
anTi_
United States499 Posts
On February 11 2009 17:50 Scaramanga wrote: Get your tl shirt on as a undershirt and when the camera flash's on you lift up your shirt then hold a sign saying "Yum bosung WHEN?" I lol'd | ||
|
Elric
United Kingdom1327 Posts
If we write something funny, we can get on camera easily even if we all look Asian. Shloobs. I'm up for soju-ing it up after too. Will text you~ | ||
|
IntoTheWow
is awesome32282 Posts
On February 11 2009 14:32 Ilikestarcraft wrote: hey im planning on going to sat's game with elric. Elric is trying to get mrhoon We can meet you there Trust me i dont bite im just a scv hahah :D | ||
|
poilord
Germany3252 Posts
| ||
|
motbob
United States12546 Posts
On February 11 2009 14:26 NeverGG wrote: Show nested quote + On February 11 2009 14:23 GTR-2-Go wrote: print out a picture of savior doing his speech then write next to it 'i will destroy everyone in 2009' then below it his 2009 stats sick? I already shot Savior with a sign saying that - it was funny because totally understood what it said and was pretty amused/pleased to see the foreign fans taking his message to heart. Do you... er... have this picture? | ||
|
MrHoon
10183 Posts
I'll see what I can do lol, no promises. | ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|