• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7437 users

Going to a REAL LIVE STARCRAFT PL Event!!!!!! - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
TrainReq
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada113 Posts
February 11 2009 01:59 GMT
#21
How about a shoutout for TL and Tasteless/Super Dan Man?

The cameras will definitely see it. Plus you'll be one of the few white guys there.
Don't put your fingers where you wouldn't put your dick.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2009 02:02 GMT
#22
On February 11 2009 10:59 TrainReq wrote:
How about a shoutout for TL and Tasteless/Super Dan Man?

The cameras will definitely see it. Plus you'll be one of the few white guys there.


Well... the thing is, I'm actually a Korean though... so even if I like to be seen as a white, I can't since I'm actually a Korean... (but basically an American) so yea...
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
hazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom570 Posts
February 11 2009 02:04 GMT
#23
maybe you can let them know you're a foreigner, isn't that what lilsusie did when she did a teamliquid shoutout once?
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
February 11 2009 02:04 GMT
#24
On February 11 2009 11:02 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2009 10:59 TrainReq wrote:
How about a shoutout for TL and Tasteless/Super Dan Man?

The cameras will definitely see it. Plus you'll be one of the few white guys there.


Well... the thing is, I'm actually a Korean though... so even if I like to be seen as a white, I can't since I'm actually a Korean... (but basically an American) so yea...

oh... i thought you were white... lol. i figured that a white guy holding up a sign in korean = instant camera time.
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2009 02:07 GMT
#25
On February 11 2009 11:04 Hazz wrote:
maybe you can let them know you're a foreigner, isn't that what lilsusie did when she did a teamliquid shoutout once?


which is exactly why I'll be having a sign in English rather than in Korean to make it noticable that I'm not just any Korean but a foreigner!! ^_^

On February 11 2009 11:04 LosingID8 wrote:
oh... i thought you were white... lol. i figured that a white guy holding up a sign in korean = instant camera time.


Hahaha... but a Korean guy holding up a sign in English = semi-not really camera time?
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 11 2009 02:08 GMT
#26
GL HF I really want to go to Korea, maybe next year in my year off.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
ilistis
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States828 Posts
February 11 2009 02:10 GMT
#27
On February 11 2009 11:07 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2009 11:04 Hazz wrote:
maybe you can let them know you're a foreigner, isn't that what lilsusie did when she did a teamliquid shoutout once?


which is exactly why I'll be having a sign in English rather than in Korean to make it noticable that I'm not just any Korean but a foreigner!! ^_^

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2009 11:04 LosingID8 wrote:
oh... i thought you were white... lol. i figured that a white guy holding up a sign in korean = instant camera time.


Hahaha... but a Korean guy holding up a sign in English = semi-not really camera time?


Violently shake your sign for attention. I would love to see this! Oh and not too violent, you want them to be able to read it.
"The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."-William Faulkner *_*_*_Kolll FAN_*_*_*
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
February 11 2009 02:12 GMT
#28
I think definitely shouting out to a player is the right thing to do... to say something like, "I came all the way from New York City to watch Savior [either his tag or his Korean name] play"

But hey, feel free to put anything... even "living life to life of lively thanks to shield battery" or some other TL inside joke would be pretty fucking hilarious.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
February 11 2009 02:14 GMT
#29
Best of luck to you on getting camera time =)
I can't come up with any ideas good atm, but if I think of one I'll let you know.
the courage to be a lazy bum
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
February 11 2009 02:43 GMT
#30
Need a sign that says "SaviOr = DESTROYER"
Moderator<:3-/-<
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
February 11 2009 02:45 GMT
#31
god damn dude youre so fucking lucky.
TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU HUGGING SAVIOR. <3
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
February 11 2009 02:50 GMT
#32
Aw man if you were a whiteboy you'd be on TV easy. You might still stand out enough with an english sign though to make it. We'll be watching for you.... Make sure to write something about TL!
checo
Profile Joined November 2008
Mexico1364 Posts
February 11 2009 03:02 GMT
#33
Shit i wan't to go to korea XD
El amor no mueve al mundo, ni hace brillar el sol, pero el amor hace latir este corazon....
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2009 03:30 GMT
#34
On February 11 2009 11:12 motbob wrote:
I think definitely shouting out to a player is the right thing to do... to say something like, "I came all the way from New York City to watch Savior [either his tag or his Korean name] play"

But hey, feel free to put anything... even "living life to life of lively thanks to shield battery" or some other TL inside joke would be pretty fucking hilarious.


haha, that'll be cool! maybe a good TL inside joke that all TLers can recongize would be really nice.... but yea, I don't think shouting aloud is a right thing... I might get booted off by security before I even get shown on TV...

I'm still thinking in process, I have a few days but... I'm thinking several possibilities of what my sign is ultimately going to be but I'm also considering this one... SAVIOR VS JAEDONG!!!!!!!!!!!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
February 11 2009 03:51 GMT
#35
Hahaha of course I'm going - weekend proleague is like my religion. If it's the regular camera crew then I can probably get them to notice his sign whatever it is - the fangirls have been particularly *lame* with their signs recently so the chances of an english language sign being shown are very high.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
February 11 2009 05:23 GMT
#36
print out a picture of savior doing his speech

then write next to it

'i will destroy everyone in 2009'
then below it his 2009 stats

sick?
Commentator
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
February 11 2009 05:24 GMT
#37
On February 11 2009 12:30 QuickStriker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2009 11:12 motbob wrote:
I think definitely shouting out to a player is the right thing to do... to say something like, "I came all the way from New York City to watch Savior [either his tag or his Korean name] play"

But hey, feel free to put anything... even "living life to life of lively thanks to shield battery" or some other TL inside joke would be pretty fucking hilarious.


haha, that'll be cool! maybe a good TL inside joke that all TLers can recongize would be really nice.... but yea, I don't think shouting aloud is a right thing... I might get booted off by security before I even get shown on TV...

I'm still thinking in process, I have a few days but... I'm thinking several possibilities of what my sign is ultimately going to be but I'm also considering this one... SAVIOR VS JAEDONG!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant "giving a shoutout" not "shouting out loud" haha.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
February 11 2009 05:26 GMT
#38
On February 11 2009 14:23 GTR-2-Go wrote:
print out a picture of savior doing his speech

then write next to it

'i will destroy everyone in 2009'
then below it his 2009 stats

sick?


I already shot Savior with a sign saying that - it was funny because totally understood what it said and was pretty amused/pleased to see the foreign fans taking his message to heart.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Quesadilla
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1814 Posts
February 11 2009 05:28 GMT
#39
Write
USA > KOREA
GG

You'll get a good laugh out of everybody ...or shot, not sure. Whatever!
Games are fun man, people will be surprised to see you there if you aren't Asian. I got a ton of double-takes
Make a lot of friends. Wear good clothes. Drink good beer. Love a nice girl.
cgrinker
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3824 Posts
February 11 2009 05:29 GMT
#40
1) Write TL on a sign
2) Don't stand up and walk around during a game
3) Write TL on a sign


Oh Snap! Get that picture of Chill and Savior doing the thumbs down (was it Savior), print that shit out and write something like "Oz sucks"

Or something milder that won't get you in trouble.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1393
WardiTV997
OGKoka 258
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 264
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5198
Bisu 1929
Shuttle 906
Larva 697
BeSt 522
Stork 492
EffOrt 451
Horang2 399
actioN 288
Mini 262
[ Show more ]
Rush 245
Light 153
Mind 118
hero 109
Zeus 93
910 87
Snow 71
Sea.KH 62
Mong 61
Yoon 57
Barracks 55
Shinee 55
sorry 48
JYJ 43
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 27
Killer 25
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 21
zelot 18
Terrorterran 15
yabsab 13
soO 12
scan(afreeca) 11
Free 9
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5463
qojqva2613
Dendi1298
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3555
Fnx 637
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko456
Other Games
singsing2561
hiko966
B2W.Neo760
TKL 619
Livibee362
XBOCT265
Liquid`VortiX223
Hui .220
XaKoH 145
ceh9116
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• mYiSmile116
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• iopq 9
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3076
• Jankos2152
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
39m
Replay Cast
7h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 39m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 39m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.