• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:21
CEST 02:21
KST 09:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8118 users

Going to a REAL LIVE STARCRAFT PL Event!!!!!! - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
February 11 2009 10:55 GMT
#61
On February 11 2009 14:29 cgrinker wrote:
1) Write TL on a sign
2) Don't stand up and walk around during a game
3) Write TL on a sign


Oh Snap! Get that picture of Chill and Savior doing the thumbs down (was it Savior), print that shit out and write something like "Oz sucks"

Or something milder that won't get you in trouble.


That's exactly what I was thinking.

Is the game broadcasted via OGN or MBC?

Just print the adrenaline upgrade with a color printer and hold it up with some stuff others have suggested.

I think the sign Losing|D8 would get the most attention and when you're on camera raise the "main placard" - that would be the best way.
Stuck.
MuR)Ernu
Profile Joined September 2008
Finland768 Posts
February 11 2009 10:57 GMT
#62
If you are a korean i suqqest you write in the sign something like
"I CAME FROM USA TO WATCH 마제욘(not sure if i misspelled it XD)" :D
fonger
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United Kingdom1218 Posts
February 11 2009 10:59 GMT
#63
brake a leg
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
February 11 2009 11:19 GMT
#64
On February 11 2009 19:57 MuR)Ernu wrote:
If you are a korean i suqqest you write in the sign something like
"I CAME FROM USA TO WATCH 마제욘(not sure if i misspelled it XD)" :D


You did and it would get lots of attention, and I would say even booing.
Stuck.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 11 2009 12:10 GMT
#65
Very nice! It seems we're going to get a mini-TL group soon to be set up this Saturday! That'll be funny, having a bunch of TLers together with possibly like a sign for each person like a letter or something like "T - L - > - y - o - u" or something! lol!

@ilikestarcraft: don't worry, I'm just a probe ^_^

@elric: check your PM!!!!

@mrhoon: definitely cool if you are going to come!

@ShloobeR: that'll be cool though I might need to limit my sojuness BIG TIME considering I have a dinner appointment with people.....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
[Borg]Psycho
Profile Joined February 2008
Germany27 Posts
February 11 2009 12:22 GMT
#66
definitely don't mention tl.net...i think it's pretty boring und lame. you don't see koreans with a ygosu.com sign etc

write something in simple english that everyone there can understand.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
February 11 2009 13:20 GMT
#67
On February 11 2009 20:19 Wala.Revolution wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2009 19:57 MuR)Ernu wrote:
If you are a korean i suqqest you write in the sign something like
"I CAME FROM USA TO WATCH 마제욘(not sure if i misspelled it XD)" :D


You did and it would get lots of attention, and I would say even booing.

Ma JeYon!
Moderator
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
February 11 2009 22:59 GMT
#68
On February 11 2009 21:22 [Borg]Psycho wrote:
definitely don't mention tl.net...i think it's pretty boring und lame. you don't see koreans with a ygosu.com sign etc

write something in simple english that everyone there can understand.

get out
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
liger13
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1060 Posts
February 11 2009 23:29 GMT
#69
On February 12 2009 07:59 LosingID8 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2009 21:22 [Borg]Psycho wrote:
definitely don't mention tl.net...i think it's pretty boring und lame. you don't see koreans with a ygosu.com sign etc

write something in simple english that everyone there can understand.

get out

lol... simple, easy, every1 agrees
I feel like pwning noobs
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-12 01:11:09
February 12 2009 01:10 GMT
#70
On February 11 2009 21:10 QuickStriker wrote:
Very nice! It seems we're going to get a mini-TL group soon to be set up this Saturday! That'll be funny, having a bunch of TLers together with possibly like a sign for each person like a letter or something like "T - L - > - y - o - u" or something! lol!

@ilikestarcraft: don't worry, I'm just a probe ^_^

@elric: check your PM!!!!

@mrhoon: definitely cool if you are going to come!

@ShloobeR: that'll be cool though I might need to limit my sojuness BIG TIME considering I have a dinner appointment with people.....


Oh lord -_-;;;;;;; I'm kind of glad I will be sitting somewhere else. I only do Backho signs. ONLY BACKHO. Please behave yourselves at the fan meeting! No stealing MJY - he's got a lot of fans and you'd get your asses kicked.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
lilsusie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3861 Posts
February 12 2009 01:46 GMT
#71
Just write whatever sign and Neggy and I (if i go) can just bring the camera guys over to you. Simple.
Follow me on Twitter for pictures of cute gamers and food! https://twitter.com/lilsusie
Spanxxx
Profile Joined February 2009
United States408 Posts
February 12 2009 02:02 GMT
#72
put QuickStriker on the sign so we know it's you

congratz on being able to see a pro match and especially get to see SAVIOR play.. i plan on doing this one day.. it will be a while so hopefully sc2 is as popular as sc in korea by the time i can actually go.
If people arent trying to pull you down, you arent climbing high enough.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-12 06:16:53
February 12 2009 06:04 GMT
#73
@NeverGG: Haha, don't worry, we'll behave... but my target on that day is definitely MJY... so yea... it's going to be some competition but I'm sure we'll manage through to have a chance to meet with him... (hopefully... one chance also...)

On February 12 2009 10:46 lilsusie wrote:
Just write whatever sign and Neggy and I (if i go) can just bring the camera guys over to you. Simple.


Oh cool, that'll be really nice!! I hope we do get at least several seconds camera time!!^_^

On February 12 2009 11:02 Spanxxx wrote:
put QuickStriker on the sign so we know it's you

congratz on being able to see a pro match and especially get to see SAVIOR play.. i plan on doing this one day.. it will be a while so hopefully sc2 is as popular as sc in korea by the time i can actually go.


Hmm... yea, maybe I should put my initial or something on the sign!

But yea, it's not 100% that Savior will come out and play but that's something I gotta put on the sign TO MAKE SURE HE COMES OUT!! haha... but yea, thanks! This is something I'm definitely looking forward to now! Watching a real live PL game, possibly meeting a progamer (Savior..... *drools*), meet up with couple of TLers, and etc!!! Can't wait for this to happen!^_^

*edit* I just realized that this Saturday is valentine's day.... hmm... that gives me more ideas.... anyway... I'll be around later on, but for now....(currently at a cafe in a place called 63 FLOOR BUILDING where THERE'S ONLY 60 FLOORS!!!! what a bunch of LIES!)
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
February 12 2009 06:18 GMT
#74
On February 11 2009 22:20 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2009 20:19 Wala.Revolution wrote:
On February 11 2009 19:57 MuR)Ernu wrote:
If you are a korean i suqqest you write in the sign something like
"I CAME FROM USA TO WATCH 마제욘(not sure if i misspelled it XD)" :D


You did and it would get lots of attention, and I would say even booing.

Ma JeYon!


oh god that is worse than park jan soo (박잔수)
Commentator
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
February 13 2009 13:39 GMT
#75
On February 12 2009 15:18 GTR-2-Go wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2009 22:20 Chill wrote:
On February 11 2009 20:19 Wala.Revolution wrote:
On February 11 2009 19:57 MuR)Ernu wrote:
If you are a korean i suqqest you write in the sign something like
"I CAME FROM USA TO WATCH 마제욘(not sure if i misspelled it XD)" :D


You did and it would get lots of attention, and I would say even booing.

Ma JeYon!


oh god that is worse than park jan soo (박잔수)


hahaha... word...

Also, I made a poll for tomorrow after some people talking about it.... so guys, what do you think? Would I get lost....

For those who is coming, hope to see ya there!!

For those who's watching over internet or TV, hope to see me with my EPIC SIGN ON TV! (In english!!!)
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Mannequin
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada131 Posts
February 13 2009 14:12 GMT
#76
On February 11 2009 14:28 Quesadilla wrote:
Write
USA > KOREA
GG

You'll get a good laugh out of everybody ...or shot, not sure. Whatever!
Games are fun man, people will be surprised to see you there if you aren't Asian. I got a ton of double-takes

Uh I wouldn't...
Huh i like the i came all the way from America to see sAviOr one the most though
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
TW WiNNinG 54
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States250 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-14 04:15:14
February 14 2009 04:13 GMT
#77
I saw it!
[image loading]

Was that you with the I came to watch Savior Win?
Who had I came to see Savior Lose? Shame on u ^^
Did u guys see nevergg?
Keep Fighting Savior!!! U can do it!
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
February 14 2009 04:15 GMT
#78
Congrats on your air time!!! you made it! lol
Woo Jung Ho
hazz
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom570 Posts
February 14 2009 04:18 GMT
#79
ahhhh nice I saw you live ^^
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
February 14 2009 04:22 GMT
#80
Hehehe, great signs, I envy you soo much for this!
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings90
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O137
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 978
ZZZero.O 137
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
Doublelift4585
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10596
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0275
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP103
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 39m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 39m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 39m
Replay Cast
22h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.