On May 02 2020 04:07 FlaShFTW wrote:
KT FIGHTING!
btw you're not #1 KT fan, I am. >:c
KT FIGHTING!
btw you're not #1 KT fan, I am. >:c
Didn't we already have that discussion ?
| Forum Index > BW General |
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On May 02 2020 04:07 FlaShFTW wrote: Show nested quote + On May 01 2020 03:06 FFW_Rude wrote: Oh yes ! a Teamleague... and oh i'm dreaming already Because of the success of this starcraft teamleague, Sponsors get attracted to BW again... and ... Korean Telecom remake a team. One team. THE ONLY team. KT freaking Rolster. End of dream. Oh well. A fun teamleague would be cool KT FIGHTING! btw you're not #1 KT fan, I am. >:c Didn't we already have that discussion ? | ||
|
zlald
Korea (South)35 Posts
910map.tistory.com Afreeca team league season 1 maps list :D | ||
|
whaski
Finland577 Posts
On May 08 2020 23:04 zlald wrote: (4)Polypoid, (3)Neo Sylphid, (2)Eclipse, (4)Optimizer, (4)New Empire of the Sun 910map.tistory.com Afreeca team league season 1 maps list :D Season 1, so we are getting multiple seasons! Is there any infprmation how teams are formed? Great news for brood war! | ||
|
Lorch
Germany3711 Posts
![]() | ||
|
XenOsky
Chile2358 Posts
TSMMMMMMMMMMM … wait... | ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10569 Posts
On May 05 2020 14:50 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On May 02 2020 04:07 FlaShFTW wrote: On May 01 2020 03:06 FFW_Rude wrote: Oh yes ! a Teamleague... and oh i'm dreaming already Because of the success of this starcraft teamleague, Sponsors get attracted to BW again... and ... Korean Telecom remake a team. One team. THE ONLY team. KT freaking Rolster. End of dream. Oh well. A fun teamleague would be cool KT FIGHTING! btw you're not #1 KT fan, I am. >:c Didn't we already have that discussion ? Yes we agreed I was bigger KT fan. c: | ||
|
M3t4PhYzX
Poland4290 Posts
On May 08 2020 23:04 zlald wrote: (4)Polypoid, (3)Neo Sylphid, (2)Eclipse, (4)Optimizer, (4)New Empire of the Sun 910map.tistory.com Afreeca team league season 1 maps list :D ooooohhhhh snap! this is going to be so good! :D awesome map pool and Season 1.. so we are probably going to see this regularly.. YES, PLEASE. do we have any more info about it? like when will it start, etc? | ||
|
FFW_Rude
France10201 Posts
On May 09 2020 03:45 FlaShFTW wrote: Show nested quote + On May 05 2020 14:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 02 2020 04:07 FlaShFTW wrote: On May 01 2020 03:06 FFW_Rude wrote: Oh yes ! a Teamleague... and oh i'm dreaming already Because of the success of this starcraft teamleague, Sponsors get attracted to BW again... and ... Korean Telecom remake a team. One team. THE ONLY team. KT freaking Rolster. End of dream. Oh well. A fun teamleague would be cool KT FIGHTING! btw you're not #1 KT fan, I am. >:c Didn't we already have that discussion ? Yes we agreed I was bigger KT fan. c: Ah... I thought i sigbet's you one month ban years ago but maybe that wasn't you... can't recall | ||
|
Garrl
Scotland1980 Posts
On May 08 2020 23:04 zlald wrote: (4)Polypoid, (3)Neo Sylphid, (2)Eclipse, (4)Optimizer, (4)New Empire of the Sun 910map.tistory.com Afreeca team league season 1 maps list :D so I guess 2 maps have been added here since then, Iron Curtain and ASL Fastest(?) iron curtain being added there explains why I've seen a few proes playing 2v2 on it, but, uh, are we going to see fastest in 2v2? | ||
|
FlaShFTW
United States10569 Posts
On May 12 2020 00:25 FFW_Rude wrote: Show nested quote + On May 09 2020 03:45 FlaShFTW wrote: On May 05 2020 14:50 FFW_Rude wrote: On May 02 2020 04:07 FlaShFTW wrote: On May 01 2020 03:06 FFW_Rude wrote: Oh yes ! a Teamleague... and oh i'm dreaming already Because of the success of this starcraft teamleague, Sponsors get attracted to BW again... and ... Korean Telecom remake a team. One team. THE ONLY team. KT freaking Rolster. End of dream. Oh well. A fun teamleague would be cool KT FIGHTING! btw you're not #1 KT fan, I am. >:c Didn't we already have that discussion ? Yes we agreed I was bigger KT fan. c: Ah... I thought i sigbet's you one month ban years ago but maybe that wasn't you... can't recall oh, yeah idk if that happened. All I recall was me getting targetted during ABL FPL from SKT boys and you banned SKT people to defend me. EDIT: jk that wasn't you either. wtf. anyways, I am true #1 kt fan. | ||
|
srj
Canada134 Posts
| ||
|
SeaKing66
41 Posts
https://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/comments/h7dgwq/gillette_x_afreeca_star_team_league_season_1_is/ | ||
|
Chris_Havoc
United States600 Posts
| ||
|
chongu
Malaysia2606 Posts
Looking forward to 2v2s (TT v TT). It's probably twice as long as a normal TvT. Lol | ||
|
sntct
100 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|