• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 83

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 211 Next
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
June 12 2023 17:55 GMT
#1641
On June 12 2023 23:16 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2023 22:48 Gold14 wrote:
Codebar is with this nick IIlIlllllIlIIlI (I say this because there are several)

In first place, I created this account only for report my situation with this player because it is unbearable. Every day in every game codebar is dedicated to insulting me and my family. For this reason i don't play with him. Moreover, This player is dedicated to saying that I want to choose teams, every day.... in every game.... it''s very tedious. In second place, I thought about stopping playing bot games to stop meeting him, because it is very tedious for me. Futhermore, I think I'm suffering from a case of cyber bullying because this player follow me in channels, in games, only for insult me and my family, He even goes so far as to insult me ​​because of my nationality, racism?

In conclussion, i don't know what to do, I tried to talk to him but he doesn't want to understand me.



This is totally bullshit story.
Your story has no fact but only expressing your fake feelings to insult and ban me.
For stat managers(wbf // TT_TT // ArtOfSkate // CoolPapa), who only sit up and play when they can sure 300% win, I say about this in public. But only this, nothing more or less; No any cursing, BM was spoken. Of course no talk about their family.

Anyway, your report is totally wrong.
You are just insulting me with false accusations under the mask of anonymity without even revealing who you are.

PS) I don't know who you are, but I am sure you are the one died many times from my tanks on your cliff.


what is your logic for 300% win? how it works? how to win with 300% chance?
Is the bot working for 100% balance? Should S rankers just shut up and play regardless of balance?
Your theory is broken 300%.

lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
June 12 2023 18:09 GMT
#1642
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-12 18:13:05
June 12 2023 18:12 GMT
#1643
On June 13 2023 02:55 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2023 23:16 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 12 2023 22:48 Gold14 wrote:
Codebar is with this nick IIlIlllllIlIIlI (I say this because there are several)

In first place, I created this account only for report my situation with this player because it is unbearable. Every day in every game codebar is dedicated to insulting me and my family. For this reason i don't play with him. Moreover, This player is dedicated to saying that I want to choose teams, every day.... in every game.... it''s very tedious. In second place, I thought about stopping playing bot games to stop meeting him, because it is very tedious for me. Futhermore, I think I'm suffering from a case of cyber bullying because this player follow me in channels, in games, only for insult me and my family, He even goes so far as to insult me ​​because of my nationality, racism?

In conclussion, i don't know what to do, I tried to talk to him but he doesn't want to understand me.



This is totally bullshit story.
Your story has no fact but only expressing your fake feelings to insult and ban me.
For stat managers(wbf // TT_TT // ArtOfSkate // CoolPapa), who only sit up and play when they can sure 300% win, I say about this in public. But only this, nothing more or less; No any cursing, BM was spoken. Of course no talk about their family.

Anyway, your report is totally wrong.
You are just insulting me with false accusations under the mask of anonymity without even revealing who you are.

PS) I don't know who you are, but I am sure you are the one died many times from my tanks on your cliff.


what is your logic for 300% win? how it works? how to win with 300% chance?
Is the bot working for 100% balance? Should S rankers just shut up and play regardless of balance?
Your theory is broken 300%.



300% value is kinda stupid number but answered by CoolPapa and I quote as it is.
I first told him, "You guys only stay when can sure 100%", but he said "No, 300%".
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-12 21:00:42
June 12 2023 20:57 GMT
#1644

what is your logic for 300% win? how it works? how to win with 300% chance?
Is the bot working for 100% balance? Should S rankers just shut up and play regardless of balance?
Your theory is broken 300%.



it easy.
if you will play few times, u will know all players, and if u can think, u can better then bot, say - who will win..
to many players do it..
not news.

some S players, play like D.. not more. but have S.. how? read manual up)
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
June 12 2023 22:23 GMT
#1645
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.


No one trusts you. Just keep yours as is. we all know you're a casual kid.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
June 12 2023 22:27 GMT
#1646
On June 13 2023 05:57 patetique wrote:
Show nested quote +

what is your logic for 300% win? how it works? how to win with 300% chance?
Is the bot working for 100% balance? Should S rankers just shut up and play regardless of balance?
Your theory is broken 300%.



it easy.
if you will play few times, u will know all players, and if u can think, u can better then bot, say - who will win..
to many players do it..
not news.

some S players, play like D.. not more. but have S.. how? read manual up)


Hahaha yes in your view.
You never understand their strategies/micro/macro. What's your rank? XD
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
June 12 2023 22:33 GMT
#1647
What's your rank? XD


F ofcorse.
millioner4e
Profile Joined May 2023
7 Posts
June 13 2023 12:18 GMT
#1648
On June 12 2023 18:27 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.



Hi, I am barcode.
Several guys told me about this report.
Yeah, too see the screenshot information, I can recall that game and it is true what you reported about me.
That time I was too much upset to see that winning game turning into losing game, and I could not control myself emotionally.
I am really sorry, I wanted to apologize for my words directly on bnet but I could not see you so I leave my message here.
I don't know if I will get banned or not, neverthess I will pay more attention on my words online.
Sorry again, hope everything goes well with all your family and friends.

Just remember that a lack of skill is never a reason for cursing someone! I am not the type of person who would be moved by someone saying whatever on the internet but felt that this behaviour should be reported...
I guess I will play again with you but watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised..
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
June 13 2023 12:46 GMT
#1649
On June 13 2023 21:18 millioner4e wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2023 18:27 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.



Hi, I am barcode.
Several guys told me about this report.
Yeah, too see the screenshot information, I can recall that game and it is true what you reported about me.
That time I was too much upset to see that winning game turning into losing game, and I could not control myself emotionally.
I am really sorry, I wanted to apologize for my words directly on bnet but I could not see you so I leave my message here.
I don't know if I will get banned or not, neverthess I will pay more attention on my words online.
Sorry again, hope everything goes well with all your family and friends.

Just remember that a lack of skill is never a reason for cursing someone! I am not the type of person who would be moved by someone saying whatever on the internet but felt that this behaviour should be reported...
I guess I will play again with you but watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised..



Sorry indeed, man.
I will try to mind my language.
I regard you accepted my apologize.
Thank you, have a nice day.
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
June 14 2023 16:14 GMT
#1650
3 minute rule gets abused a lot recently, saw different Z players go hatch first, and whenever 9pool or other kind of big rush
is detected, they just leave, as it's still within the deadline. 2 minute would make more sense.
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-14 16:50:55
June 14 2023 16:50 GMT
#1651
5min rules.. not 3min.
and this do it, directly vs 4pool & etc
read firsts post of this theme.
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-14 18:52:18
June 14 2023 17:59 GMT
#1652
On June 15 2023 01:50 patetique wrote:
5min rules.. not 3min.
and this do it, directly vs 4pool & etc
read firsts post of this theme.


u better read, it says:

"If someone leaves before game starts game is invalid
If someone leaves game before 3 min game is invalid
If game lasts less than 5 minutes it's also invalid"

So if one player (not whole team) leaves within first 3min, it's invalid, and 9pool is a very regular strategy since 20 years. So i think 3min is too long.

Here an example from today:

https://repmastered.app/game/MK4HpIKmlbHv4W7XttqPu_TIZSYlegJo_cbjTKedUA4

You can clearly see that 12oclock Z goes super speculative hatch first vs 2Z players. The moment the probe of his allys scouts lings from 9pool at 7 oclock he leaves.

And if there wouldn't have been 9pool on the other team he would've probably stayed and played on with his advantage (obv. it's not possible to prove that, but I have seen this behavior several times recently, so it's kind of obvious what's going on here)

I mean, it's within the rules to behave like that, so nothing wrong in general. But with that rule you kill an important element of the game - rushes. So I think 2min makes a lot more sense than 3min.

And 5min for whole game is also too long obviously. I mean at 5min you can already have spire e.g.
Dakota_Fanning *
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary2370 Posts
June 14 2023 19:05 GMT
#1653
On June 15 2023 02:59 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2023 01:50 patetique wrote:
5min rules.. not 3min.
and this do it, directly vs 4pool & etc
read firsts post of this theme.


u better read, it says:

"If someone leaves before game starts game is invalid
If someone leaves game before 3 min game is invalid
If game lasts less than 5 minutes it's also invalid"

So if one player (not whole team) leaves within first 3min, it's invalid, and 9pool is a very regular strategy since 20 years. So i think 3min is too long.

Here an example from today:

https://repmastered.app/game/MK4HpIKmlbHv4W7XttqPu_TIZSYlegJo_cbjTKedUA4

You can clearly see that 12oclock Z goes super speculative hatch first vs 2Z players. The moment the probe of his allys scouts lings from 9pool at 7 oclock he leaves.

And if there wouldn't have been 9pool on the other team he would've probably stayed and played on with his advantage (obv. it's not possible to prove that, but I have seen this behavior several times recently, so it's kind of obvious what's going on here)

I mean, it's within the rules to behave like that, so nothing wrong in general. But with that rule you kill an important element of the game - rushes. So I think 2min makes a lot more sense than 3min.

And 5min for whole game is also too long obviously. I mean at 5min you can already have spire e.g.

I completely agree with this and I also posted this before. The bot owner simply doesn't want to change this.
https://repmastered.icza.net
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
June 14 2023 19:48 GMT
#1654
The bot owner simply doesn't want to change this.


we just recive it. as is.
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-15 12:33:54
June 15 2023 10:13 GMT
#1655
ban/warning/punishment/whatever request for "YesItIsCarrier"

turns off vision as ally during game and leaves moments after
Tosssi
Profile Joined May 2023
23 Posts
June 16 2023 10:13 GMT
#1656
And one more request to BAN YesltlsCarrier... BM, attacks allies... ruins games!!!
Get rid off that shit ... Tired of ppl like him, Closecd, Worior, Scorpioon etc...
Tosssi
Profile Joined May 2023
23 Posts
June 16 2023 11:01 GMT
#1657
Bot3 does not work, only 1 bot (bot4) works right now. Could please fix it, thank you
Tosssi
Profile Joined May 2023
23 Posts
June 16 2023 11:14 GMT
#1658
On June 15 2023 19:13 IAMTHEONEO wrote:
ban/warning/punishment/whatever request for "YesItIsCarrier"

turns off vision as ally during game and leaves moments after


YesltlsCarrier - Scorpioon - BlueProtoss
Deleted User 556753
Profile Joined December 2020
126 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-16 16:09:00
June 16 2023 12:17 GMT
#1659
On June 16 2023 20:01 Tosssi wrote:
Bot3 does not work, only 1 bot (bot4) works right now. Could please fix it, thank you


happens a lot recently, e.g. there weren't running any SABC games the whole evening yesterday
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-16 22:08:12
June 16 2023 22:07 GMT
#1660
UE1 bot error.
bot drop game at the end. connection error.
result - https://repmastered.app/game/XcN8xss2pT7Mqc3vpTwG-uiZ1NXtPqHfNNDSYhGDTP0
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1515
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.