• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9472 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 85

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 211 Next
Tosssi
Profile Joined May 2023
23 Posts
June 21 2023 12:23 GMT
#1681
On June 21 2023 05:33 patetique wrote:
I myself was very surprised. I know him. and it was a big surprise.
in the next game, he just went out writing that he would not let me play.

https://repmastered.app/game/9Oy0kb4WepCMVzNNPNOcAUgtvr2om35ho8dmBhQoDj4?tab=chat
https://repmastered.app/game/UliSCfWWAAyR-Ri-NC8VhgGYxNq6o-yyO08TnntHX5w?tab=chat


Watched the rep. Well, he got pissed off of you and your 3rd Zerg ally. Somehow I can understand him, but there is no reason to kill ally, just leave the game forget it and play next one and thats it! If you are not happy with your team, just leave the game before countdown starts.

He actually is a good player, and I would use penalties in cases like that, 1 week no bot games or sth. Given the fact, that the game was over, you already lost it.

Enjoy BW guys)

vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-25 13:50:57
June 25 2023 13:39 GMT
#1682
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?



Mr. IIIIIIIIIII Barcode. -
See this toxic racist. never change his attitude. who believes your apologies? XD

I am okay. but for the community let's at least ban 'racist' for the community.

https://imgur.com/enLk2of
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 25 2023 16:26 GMT
#1683
On June 25 2023 22:39 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?



Mr. IIIIIIIIIII Barcode. -
See this toxic racist. never change his attitude. who believes your apologies? XD

I am okay. but for the community let's at least ban 'racist' for the community.

https://imgur.com/enLk2of

Eh, asserting that "Chino" is a racist term is dubious IMO.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
June 25 2023 21:58 GMT
#1684
On June 26 2023 01:26 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2023 22:39 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?



Mr. IIIIIIIIIII Barcode. -
See this toxic racist. never change his attitude. who believes your apologies? XD

I am okay. but for the community let's at least ban 'racist' for the community.

https://imgur.com/enLk2of

Eh, asserting that "Chino" is a racist term is dubious IMO.


give it a try - visit any Asian countries and saying 'Chino' to any of them. You will then never return back to your home.
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 00:27:17
June 25 2023 23:23 GMT
#1685
On June 25 2023 22:39 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?



Mr. IIIIIIIIIII Barcode. -
See this toxic racist. never change his attitude. who believes your apologies? XD

I am okay. but for the community let's at least ban 'racist' for the community.

https://imgur.com/enLk2of






VERY GOOD, Man!!
Good job, bravo!!🎉

I also have very clear screenshot, about you are insulting me as "monkey", and about my "mom", "dad".
In your screenshot, I am calling you as chino, after you say such BS.
But I didn't mention about your parents, neither no cursing to you, so the word "chino" will be the ultimate word for you to justify and insist about my ban.

You're just hypocrite who says all sorts of insulting shit to me in whispers all the times, but pretend to be nice on forums and in public.
(At least, I cannot say these kind of shits to you, because you are always on DND mode.)

So, wait. today or tomorrow, I will upload screenshot what you said to me by whispering yesterday.
And people will obviously understand that what a fucking hypocrite you are.

"I am okay. but for the community let's at least ban 'racist' for the community." → You are really funny hypocrite. I cannot wait to upload my screenshot to disclose your hypocrisy 😂
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 01:39:00
June 26 2023 00:59 GMT
#1686
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.



The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
June 26 2023 02:01 GMT
#1687
On September 11 2022 18:58 MeSaber wrote:
Ban TT_TT

Leaves games just as they start if his team doesnt got big numbers.

[image loading]

Im SuperSvensken calling him a noob. Hes 3000+ (S rank) and cant take a loss.




I call TT_TT as a stat manager, but SuperSvensken calls TT_TT as a noob 🤣
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 08:56:49
June 26 2023 08:50 GMT
#1688
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.

lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 10:14:48
June 26 2023 09:29 GMT
#1689
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits(almost every time we see on bnet), but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager", nothing more or less. (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 09:35:33
June 26 2023 09:35 GMT
#1690
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 10:17:16
June 26 2023 10:14 GMT
#1691
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 10:53:34
June 26 2023 10:34 GMT
#1692
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
June 26 2023 11:06 GMT
#1693
On June 26 2023 19:34 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")


It is you not me as you never put. XD

Please never stop your out of human context race. if you're for sure I am a stats manager you play better than me, we go 1vs1. why keep running away like a chicken? SMH..
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 11:14:32
June 26 2023 11:13 GMT
#1694
On June 26 2023 20:06 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 19:34 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
On June 09 2023 23:29 millioner4e wrote:
Please ban barcode... IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII for cursing non-stop in game, in lobby, in PM... Such a toxic moron..
I am sure many others will support his ban.
Game was played yesterday. Game number 20230608/171516


Also he is always yellow at 2 bars and lags every time.


1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")


It is you not me as you never put. XD

Please never stop your out of human context race. if you're for sure I am a stats manager you play better than me, we go 1vs1. why keep running away like a chicken? SMH..



What a single digit brain you have...How does your brain logic pop out and is connected in such ways?
I am just saying you are not a game player, but a stat manager, and why you ask me to 1v1?
And you were reporting me as "racist", but now keep making stupid stories and excuses...
Never try to talk to me, it is totally waste of my time, go to play with your goldfish sleeping in your fish tank.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 11:28:22
June 26 2023 11:26 GMT
#1695
On June 26 2023 20:13 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 20:06 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:34 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 12 2023 06:20 patetique wrote:
[quote]

1. no problemswith his ping. yes yellow. but always all fine.
2. ofcorse. its overmind.. words about mom. but i think, he can have another chance. and ofcorse, im shure, he need apologize for this case.
i know him. and i ask him about this case. its not normal for him. and he regrets.


he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")


It is you not me as you never put. XD

Please never stop your out of human context race. if you're for sure I am a stats manager you play better than me, we go 1vs1. why keep running away like a chicken? SMH..



What a single digit brain you have...How does your brain logic pop out and is connected in such ways?
I am just saying you are not a game player, but a stat manager, and why you ask me to 1v1?
And you were reporting me as "racist", but now keep making stupid stories and excuses...
Never try to talk to me, it is totally waste of my time, go to play with your goldfish sleeping in your fish tank.


lower IQ never understands. I am a stats manager and you saying that you raped me in 3vs3 game and I'm nothing. we do then 1vs1 without anyone involved. last time you said you will do 1vs1 but ran away(never created room nor joined my room I created. coward. I play. You're just shittalking but crying behind the monitor. Again, who's lying? pff.

I go with a simple one. I intent to mirror your behavior. nothing else.

recap - a nice comment from millioner4e on you.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.




lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 11:41:12
June 26 2023 11:40 GMT
#1696
On June 26 2023 20:26 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 20:13 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:06 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:34 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 02:51 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
[quote]

he regrets, but keeps doing the same behaviors(even today)?


Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")


It is you not me as you never put. XD

Please never stop your out of human context race. if you're for sure I am a stats manager you play better than me, we go 1vs1. why keep running away like a chicken? SMH..



What a single digit brain you have...How does your brain logic pop out and is connected in such ways?
I am just saying you are not a game player, but a stat manager, and why you ask me to 1v1?
And you were reporting me as "racist", but now keep making stupid stories and excuses...
Never try to talk to me, it is totally waste of my time, go to play with your goldfish sleeping in your fish tank.


lower IQ never understands. I am a stats manager and you saying that you raped me in 3vs3 game and I'm nothing. we do then 1vs1 without anyone involved. last time you said you will do 1vs1 but ran away(never created room nor joined my room I created. coward. I play. You're just shittalking but crying behind the monitor. Again, who's lying? pff.

I go with a simple one. I intent to mirror your behavior. nothing else.

recap - a nice comment from millioner4e on you.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.







I try to engage humanely with people who have common sense, or at least the ability to think in right way despite their low intelligence, but I'm callous to people who slander others with lies and fabricated claims. Unfortunately, you are not on my "human list".

Don't enter into my life, keep crying here reporting me, but please, do it with clear screenshots or evidences.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 11:59:01
June 26 2023 11:55 GMT
#1697
On June 26 2023 20:40 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 20:26 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:13 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:06 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:34 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 13 2023 03:09 lllllllllllllll wrote:
[quote]

Man, don't agitate, show me as screenshot what kind same behaviour(should be swearing?) I did today. Nothing, you liar.

This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")


It is you not me as you never put. XD

Please never stop your out of human context race. if you're for sure I am a stats manager you play better than me, we go 1vs1. why keep running away like a chicken? SMH..



What a single digit brain you have...How does your brain logic pop out and is connected in such ways?
I am just saying you are not a game player, but a stat manager, and why you ask me to 1v1?
And you were reporting me as "racist", but now keep making stupid stories and excuses...
Never try to talk to me, it is totally waste of my time, go to play with your goldfish sleeping in your fish tank.


lower IQ never understands. I am a stats manager and you saying that you raped me in 3vs3 game and I'm nothing. we do then 1vs1 without anyone involved. last time you said you will do 1vs1 but ran away(never created room nor joined my room I created. coward. I play. You're just shittalking but crying behind the monitor. Again, who's lying? pff.

I go with a simple one. I intent to mirror your behavior. nothing else.

recap - a nice comment from millioner4e on you.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.







I try to engage humanely with people who have common sense, or at least the ability to think in right way despite their low intelligence, but I'm callous to people who slander others with lies and fabricated claims. Unfortunately, you are not on my "human list".

Don't enter into my life, keep crying here reporting me, but please, do it with clear screenshots or evidences.


I've done already and am happy to share more but I feel wasting my valuable time for a jobless person. live your childish life alone. shit posting is all what you can do. if you're afraid of playing 1vs1 against me but still want to insist your logic, learn SC from scratch/go custom play first.
who entered into my rooms and keep spamming? who's lying? don't join my room nor spamming in the bghmmr room where joined. what I was doing is not against the rules the host set up, but you chimed in with your venomous spamming words.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 12:20:30
June 26 2023 12:04 GMT
#1698
On June 26 2023 20:55 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 20:40 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:26 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:13 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:06 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:34 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 09:59 lllllllllllllll wrote:
[quote]
This guy(BW id: TT_TT), reporting me for ban calling him as chino, has always tried to ban me, and also last time try was with total lie.


The reason he keeps trying to ban me, is because I point out his traits (staying in the game only when he's sure he's going to win, and leaving if he doesn't like the team composition or isn't sure he's going to win).

I don't blame him because it's his choice to stay or leave, but it's clear that he's a false S ranker, compared to other S rankers(like 2Pacalypse who never leaves, even though he plays with D, E, F rankers in a same team.)
I call 2Pacalypse as a game player, TT_TT as a stat manager.

Anyway TT_TT, screenshot about your cursing on me will be uploaded soon, stay tuned🙃




Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")


It is you not me as you never put. XD

Please never stop your out of human context race. if you're for sure I am a stats manager you play better than me, we go 1vs1. why keep running away like a chicken? SMH..



What a single digit brain you have...How does your brain logic pop out and is connected in such ways?
I am just saying you are not a game player, but a stat manager, and why you ask me to 1v1?
And you were reporting me as "racist", but now keep making stupid stories and excuses...
Never try to talk to me, it is totally waste of my time, go to play with your goldfish sleeping in your fish tank.


lower IQ never understands. I am a stats manager and you saying that you raped me in 3vs3 game and I'm nothing. we do then 1vs1 without anyone involved. last time you said you will do 1vs1 but ran away(never created room nor joined my room I created. coward. I play. You're just shittalking but crying behind the monitor. Again, who's lying? pff.

I go with a simple one. I intent to mirror your behavior. nothing else.

recap - a nice comment from millioner4e on you.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.







I try to engage humanely with people who have common sense, or at least the ability to think in right way despite their low intelligence, but I'm callous to people who slander others with lies and fabricated claims. Unfortunately, you are not on my "human list".

Don't enter into my life, keep crying here reporting me, but please, do it with clear screenshots or evidences.


I've done already and am happy to share more but I feel wasting my valuable time for a jobless person. live your childish life alone. shit posting is all what you can do. if you're afraid of playing 1vs1 against me but still want to insist your logic, learn SC from scratch/go custom play first.
who entered into my rooms and keep spamming? who's lying? don't join my room nor spamming in the bghmmr room where joined. what I was doing is not against the rules the host set up, but you chimed in with your venomous spamming words.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.




The messages I share in the lobby can be considered as spam to you, sharing uncomfortable truths.

But to others, they have the nature of a public good, preventing a waste of time and mental energy.

In fact, many people are actually aligned with my message, not against it.


And here below, I kindly repeat:
I try to engage humanely with people who have common sense, or at least the ability to think in right way despite their low intelligence, but I'm callous to people who slander others with lies and fabricated claims. Unfortunately, you are not on my "human list".


PS. I really feel like keep talking with copper "mirror" made in China.
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 12:26:38
June 26 2023 12:24 GMT
#1699
On June 26 2023 21:04 lllllllllllllll wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 20:55 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:40 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:26 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:13 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:06 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:34 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 17:50 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
[quote]



Do it. I don't care. I will be your mirror rather than shutting up my mouth. Eyes for eyes. I do what you do to me.
You only apologized to those who just endured it. I am not that kind of people. again, I paid back what you did to me. I never start first.

I know it all started when I kept banning you from my room as you're so laggy(and now the bots are banning you for the same reason.) I know you get pissed off, But it's my decision for the rest of players not to get annoyed. Ask folks, you're indeed laggy.

Buy a nice ISP, if you're not financially stable, pleas go out for work. It's that simple. Nothing will be changed. I will ban you.

Lastly, call me stats manager, I don't care. Bot is not 100% balancing the game. I have my rights to leave the game before it starts. Anyone above 3000s has a reason why they're at S level. I don't have a capability to statically measure 300% possibilities. I am happy to do 1vs1 if you want.




@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")


It is you not me as you never put. XD

Please never stop your out of human context race. if you're for sure I am a stats manager you play better than me, we go 1vs1. why keep running away like a chicken? SMH..



What a single digit brain you have...How does your brain logic pop out and is connected in such ways?
I am just saying you are not a game player, but a stat manager, and why you ask me to 1v1?
And you were reporting me as "racist", but now keep making stupid stories and excuses...
Never try to talk to me, it is totally waste of my time, go to play with your goldfish sleeping in your fish tank.


lower IQ never understands. I am a stats manager and you saying that you raped me in 3vs3 game and I'm nothing. we do then 1vs1 without anyone involved. last time you said you will do 1vs1 but ran away(never created room nor joined my room I created. coward. I play. You're just shittalking but crying behind the monitor. Again, who's lying? pff.

I go with a simple one. I intent to mirror your behavior. nothing else.

recap - a nice comment from millioner4e on you.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.







I try to engage humanely with people who have common sense, or at least the ability to think in right way despite their low intelligence, but I'm callous to people who slander others with lies and fabricated claims. Unfortunately, you are not on my "human list".

Don't enter into my life, keep crying here reporting me, but please, do it with clear screenshots or evidences.


I've done already and am happy to share more but I feel wasting my valuable time for a jobless person. live your childish life alone. shit posting is all what you can do. if you're afraid of playing 1vs1 against me but still want to insist your logic, learn SC from scratch/go custom play first.
who entered into my rooms and keep spamming? who's lying? don't join my room nor spamming in the bghmmr room where joined. what I was doing is not against the rules the host set up, but you chimed in with your venomous spamming words.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.




The messages I share in the lobby can be considered as spam to you, sharing uncomfortable truths.

But to others, they have the nature of a public good, preventing a waste of time and mental energy.

In fact, many people are actually aligned with my message, not against it.


And here below, I kindly repeat:
I try to engage humanely with people who have common sense, or at least the ability to think in right way despite their low intelligence, but I'm callous to people who slander others with lies and fabricated claims. Unfortunately, you are not on my "human list".


PS. I really feel like keep talking with copper "mirror" made in China.


Go out making a friend in real life. or please go back to jungle. and keep running away.
lllllllllllllll
Profile Joined June 2023
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-06-26 12:34:12
June 26 2023 12:33 GMT
#1700
On June 26 2023 21:24 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2023 21:04 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:55 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:40 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:26 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:13 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 20:06 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:34 lllllllllllllll wrote:
On June 26 2023 19:14 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
On June 26 2023 18:29 lllllllllllllll wrote:
[quote]


@ TT_TT

I anticipated to have your reply, but it took so long time!
I guess you didn't pee your pants, because you were scared, did you?

Here I share you the most mildest screenshot, among your all bullshits on me.
[image loading]



Let's talk with facts.

[Fact 1] You are keep swearing on me and my family, but I never done it to you.

[Fact 2] You are sending private messages with bunch of bullshits, but I don't say any of them to you, because you are always in DND mode.

[Fact 3] When we talk in lobby, I don't say any kind of swearing words to you, but I only point out you are a "stat manager". (Whether you manage stat or not, it is your free, but also I have freedom to speech. Don't force my right to speech like Chinese communist party.)

[Fact 4] You are keep lying to public about me, without any clear evidence.

[Fact 5] You are keep trying to ban me, with making any kinds of stupid fake logics.


You are like a frozen chicken cowering in fear, making up lies over and over again, and then reproducing them as new topics, to weaken the argument of my answer.

Don't waste my time, mind your nerd(+stat managing) business.


Please continue your pathetic life. Look back what you did first, you joined my room and kept spamming stupid words and ran away and repeating. it's after what you did. Bear in mind, I am mirroring you. I never started first.
you don't have to swear as no one believes you. again, I don't care what you do. I have lots of screenshot too. I never mentioned about your manner outside bghmmr. + you have not put any comments on the 'facts' I posted earlier.

I think it's morning time. please go for work for buying a nice ISP. nothing's free.

ps - I am not a chinese.



@ TT_TT

It's so funny how your usual rhetoric is full of lies and fabrications, but when you are confronted with facts, you just run away.
It is showing one aspect of your stat-managing escape runs with full of fears.

Be grateful that I'm your interlocutor at online.
Offline, I don't even try to talk with UNTOUCHABLES like you.

PS. I have no interest if you are Chinese / Mandarin / Taiwanese / Mongolian / Korean. (totally "ZERO FUCKS GIVEN")


It is you not me as you never put. XD

Please never stop your out of human context race. if you're for sure I am a stats manager you play better than me, we go 1vs1. why keep running away like a chicken? SMH..



What a single digit brain you have...How does your brain logic pop out and is connected in such ways?
I am just saying you are not a game player, but a stat manager, and why you ask me to 1v1?
And you were reporting me as "racist", but now keep making stupid stories and excuses...
Never try to talk to me, it is totally waste of my time, go to play with your goldfish sleeping in your fish tank.


lower IQ never understands. I am a stats manager and you saying that you raped me in 3vs3 game and I'm nothing. we do then 1vs1 without anyone involved. last time you said you will do 1vs1 but ran away(never created room nor joined my room I created. coward. I play. You're just shittalking but crying behind the monitor. Again, who's lying? pff.

I go with a simple one. I intent to mirror your behavior. nothing else.

recap - a nice comment from millioner4e on you.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.







I try to engage humanely with people who have common sense, or at least the ability to think in right way despite their low intelligence, but I'm callous to people who slander others with lies and fabricated claims. Unfortunately, you are not on my "human list".

Don't enter into my life, keep crying here reporting me, but please, do it with clear screenshots or evidences.


I've done already and am happy to share more but I feel wasting my valuable time for a jobless person. live your childish life alone. shit posting is all what you can do. if you're afraid of playing 1vs1 against me but still want to insist your logic, learn SC from scratch/go custom play first.
who entered into my rooms and keep spamming? who's lying? don't join my room nor spamming in the bghmmr room where joined. what I was doing is not against the rules the host set up, but you chimed in with your venomous spamming words.

"watch your language as a grown man is supposed to! Saying this type of shi* only speaks of your education, background and the way you were raised."

I repeat I'm mirroring what you're doing.




The messages I share in the lobby can be considered as spam to you, sharing uncomfortable truths.

But to others, they have the nature of a public good, preventing a waste of time and mental energy.

In fact, many people are actually aligned with my message, not against it.


And here below, I kindly repeat:
I try to engage humanely with people who have common sense, or at least the ability to think in right way despite their low intelligence, but I'm callous to people who slander others with lies and fabricated claims. Unfortunately, you are not on my "human list".


PS. I really feel like keep talking with copper "mirror" made in China.


Go out making a friend in real life. or please go back to jungle. and keep running away.




Thanks for your kind advice.
I also hope you safely go back to your home in the middle of desert of Inner Mongolia.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 529
NaDa 49
TT1 15
Leta 10
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft415
Mew2King105
ViBE90
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 24m
INu's Battles
8h 24m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 24m
Replay Cast
19h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.