• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7312 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 142

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 211 Next
BGHplayer
Profile Joined September 2024
13 Posts
October 01 2024 18:59 GMT
#2821
Hi Admin,

Only Bot EU4 seems to be working for some time now.

Thanks
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
October 01 2024 21:17 GMT
#2822
@Matias_SC
Don't you feel a bit....? You post over and over again. You have 0 proof just because he can fall well? He's already messed up, maybe not against you. I looked at the replay, you can see his Terran isn't good, but his opponents are worse so he looks better. However, there are 0 signs of maphack or other hack. If you continue to report him, nothing will change the result. It also makes no sense to use it in 3on3 Maphack. What kind of hacks does he use? Oh and even if he gets banned, he has enough accs, you can't get rid of him like that, you know that, right?

Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-01 22:42:42
October 01 2024 22:41 GMT
#2823
@beWaterMyFriend78
what do you suggest if you can't beat them join them? I think I can't give the links for download but the names of the hacks...Oblivion v4.0.6f Made by Zynastor or inhale1216.zip or maybe you want this(I know it is a bit old but still)
https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/543601-maphacks-in-remastered-proof
If you look at the rep only with his vision and at normal speed you will not have that comment or you have no idea how to play with terran, look at his APM in the middle of the action, look at his SCV look at his dropship and then come back and comment. now another one: why when others including me accuse him of hacking he never come back here and upload his rep? you know from his side. if you are clean is nothing to worry about ...but if you are not clean... that make some sense?
I`ll think about your suggestion to join them...
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-02 02:59:07
October 02 2024 02:53 GMT
#2824
I think you're wrong.
1. The explanation of the video the hack thread refers to is very simple. You send out a probe, and it runs in that direction itself. At the final stage, you need to accurately guide it into the shadows. That's why the player stops it, returns it (instinctively), and guides it manually. And the fact that the enemy was building something at that moment is just a coincidence.
2. If it were possible to hack the map, there would be 100 videos on YouTube about how to use it. They say here - you can't hide a nail in a bag.
3. I've watched the replay several times. The barcode is great. Covering yourself with engineering is very clever.
4. Yes. Many people are annoyed by the fact of this. But it's part of the game. I just always put a couple of guns on a long approach against this. Although sometimes I get caught. But it's best to just attack him. If you watch the replays with him, he never builds a bunker or a few marines for protection. He expects his allies to help. if you attack - 90% that you will break the wall and he will lose.

and finally. if you are so sure that such a hack really exists - try to show it to everyone. I hope this is not a special secret Korean script only for the chosen ones, and our favorite barcode is among the chosen ones?
I am not defending him. I would have received rank D long ago, if not for the games with him..

and also. there is simple protection. try to play the replay in case of a server failure (this sometimes happens - a connection error with the server) you will not succeed. it will write that the replay has an error and was not saved. because the replay is downloaded after the end of the game. I think so.

On October 02 2024 06:17 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
@Matias_SC
DOh and even if he gets banned, he has enough accs, you can't get rid of him like that, you know that, right?



u right. we still cant ban blue protos etc etc etc...
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
October 02 2024 10:22 GMT
#2825
On October 02 2024 11:53 patetique wrote:
I think you're wrong.
1. The explanation of the video the hack thread refers to is very simple. You send out a probe, and it runs in that direction itself. At the final stage, you need to accurately guide it into the shadows. That's why the player stops it, returns it (instinctively), and guides it manually. And the fact that the enemy was building something at that moment is just a coincidence.
2. If it were possible to hack the map, there would be 100 videos on YouTube about how to use it. They say here - you can't hide a nail in a bag.
3. I've watched the replay several times. The barcode is great. Covering yourself with engineering is very clever.
4. Yes. Many people are annoyed by the fact of this. But it's part of the game. I just always put a couple of guns on a long approach against this. Although sometimes I get caught. But it's best to just attack him. If you watch the replays with him, he never builds a bunker or a few marines for protection. He expects his allies to help. if you attack - 90% that you will break the wall and he will lose.

and finally. if you are so sure that such a hack really exists - try to show it to everyone. I hope this is not a special secret Korean script only for the chosen ones, and our favorite barcode is among the chosen ones?
I am not defending him. I would have received rank D long ago, if not for the games with him..

and also. there is simple protection. try to play the replay in case of a server failure (this sometimes happens - a connection error with the server) you will not succeed. it will write that the replay has an error and was not saved. because the replay is downloaded after the end of the game. I think so.

Show nested quote +
On October 02 2024 06:17 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
@Matias_SC
DOh and even if he gets banned, he has enough accs, you can't get rid of him like that, you know that, right?



u right. we still cant ban blue protos etc etc etc...


did you even try to understand and read about what I was saying? Did you ever search for oblivion? or do you want instructions on how to use it, be specific. do you want proof that kind of hack exists? did you ever search on YouTube?

you see, I cannot offend you here MKS-ODA but in the lobby, I can!

WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
October 02 2024 10:31 GMT
#2826
On October 02 2024 19:22 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2024 11:53 patetique wrote:
I think you're wrong.
1. The explanation of the video the hack thread refers to is very simple. You send out a probe, and it runs in that direction itself. At the final stage, you need to accurately guide it into the shadows. That's why the player stops it, returns it (instinctively), and guides it manually. And the fact that the enemy was building something at that moment is just a coincidence.
2. If it were possible to hack the map, there would be 100 videos on YouTube about how to use it. They say here - you can't hide a nail in a bag.
3. I've watched the replay several times. The barcode is great. Covering yourself with engineering is very clever.
4. Yes. Many people are annoyed by the fact of this. But it's part of the game. I just always put a couple of guns on a long approach against this. Although sometimes I get caught. But it's best to just attack him. If you watch the replays with him, he never builds a bunker or a few marines for protection. He expects his allies to help. if you attack - 90% that you will break the wall and he will lose.

and finally. if you are so sure that such a hack really exists - try to show it to everyone. I hope this is not a special secret Korean script only for the chosen ones, and our favorite barcode is among the chosen ones?
I am not defending him. I would have received rank D long ago, if not for the games with him..

and also. there is simple protection. try to play the replay in case of a server failure (this sometimes happens - a connection error with the server) you will not succeed. it will write that the replay has an error and was not saved. because the replay is downloaded after the end of the game. I think so.

On October 02 2024 06:17 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
@Matias_SC
DOh and even if he gets banned, he has enough accs, you can't get rid of him like that, you know that, right?



u right. we still cant ban blue protos etc etc etc...


did you even try to understand and read about what I was saying? Did you ever search for oblivion? or do you want instructions on how to use it, be specific. do you want proof that kind of hack exists? did you ever search on YouTube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTAbO03ZSTY
you see, I cannot offend you here MKS-ODA but in the lobby, I can!


People have reviewed many of your claims and not thought them instances of hacking

You just seem pre-occupied with it, to the extent you’re hunting down hacks and reposting them here. You probably know more about hacks than people who actually hack

Have you considered you’re just not very good at BGH?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
October 02 2024 10:50 GMT
#2827
On October 02 2024 19:22 Matias_SC wrote:


did you even try to understand and read about what I was saying? Did you ever search for oblivion? or do you want instructions on how to use it, be specific. do you want proof that kind of hack exists? did you ever search on YouTube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTAbO03ZSTY
you see, I cannot offend you here MKS-ODA but in the lobby, I can!



yes. i read it. but as usual you don't think. that's your problem. you think people around you are idiots. that's not true. your childish attacks are empty. that doesn't offend anyone. that's funny. try to open BOTH eyes and at least think a little.
in the topic you mentioned, people are discussing a possible repeat of the OLD bootloader problem. and you give an example from the OLD bootloader. and they are afraid that it will repeat in the new one. as an argument for the possibility, a video of protoss's actions is given. so you're not paying attention, I already explained protoss's actions in that video.
try to start thinking. and stop trying to deceive people. that will help.
iN3gos
Profile Joined July 2024
40 Posts
October 03 2024 12:02 GMT
#2828
Hi D3AD-R3TARD,

What do you think about banning people for harrasment? There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that. He is texting in private nonsense after the game:

<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit noob
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit never come out mid and i went alone to hold 6/7
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> and i clearly told you finish 1
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why no finish??????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why???????????????????????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking asshole
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> go to fuck your mum
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> cry fucking loser

I answered to him in the game public chat, but he keeps texting me. He didn't even see the map, so his comments are nonsense at all.

I don't want to ignore people because it's impossible to team up in team games as I would miss all the public conversation.

I don't mind people raging and texting after the game but this is exceptional case as this guy has proved to be inadequate.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
October 03 2024 12:30 GMT
#2829
On October 03 2024 21:02 iN3gos wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD,

What do you think about banning people for harrasment? There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that. He is texting in private nonsense after the game:

<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit noob
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit never come out mid and i went alone to hold 6/7
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> and i clearly told you finish 1
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why no finish??????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why???????????????????????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking asshole
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> go to fuck your mum
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> cry fucking loser

I answered to him in the game public chat, but he keeps texting me. He didn't even see the map, so his comments are nonsense at all.

I don't want to ignore people because it's impossible to team up in team games as I would miss all the public conversation.

I don't mind people raging and texting after the game but this is exceptional case as this guy has proved to be inadequate.


Unfortunately, no matter what you do or ask, the admin will not ban him. He is not breaking the rules like BM is allowed. A long time ago, he was supposed to be banned for off-the-vision, and the Admin, by mistake, banned another barcode, and he never fixed this mistake. This player, porcatroia#11133 aka barcode, aka Centauri Proxima, is allowed to harass BM without consequences. You are not the only one harassed by him.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
October 03 2024 12:36 GMT
#2830
On October 03 2024 21:02 iN3gos wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD,

What do you think about banning people for harrasment? There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that. He is texting in private nonsense after the game:

<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit noob
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit never come out mid and i went alone to hold 6/7
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> and i clearly told you finish 1
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why no finish??????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why???????????????????????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking asshole
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> go to fuck your mum
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> cry fucking loser

I answered to him in the game public chat, but he keeps texting me. He didn't even see the map, so his comments are nonsense at all.

I don't want to ignore people because it's impossible to team up in team games as I would miss all the public conversation.

I don't mind people raging and texting after the game but this is exceptional case as this guy has proved to be inadequate.




"There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that."
→ This is obviously false. I sent you pm today first time. Thus, you never told not to do.

I am a not manner user. So what?
BM is not a reason for ban, and also your trolling play is not a reason for a ban.

I reported you(Atokus) before and Atokus account got banned.
And we were fighting each other on this site one month ago. You just want to revenge and writing here as per your wish.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-03 12:49:11
October 03 2024 12:42 GMT
#2831
On October 03 2024 21:30 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2024 21:02 iN3gos wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD,

What do you think about banning people for harrasment? There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that. He is texting in private nonsense after the game:

<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit noob
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit never come out mid and i went alone to hold 6/7
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> and i clearly told you finish 1
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why no finish??????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why???????????????????????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking asshole
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> go to fuck your mum
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> cry fucking loser

I answered to him in the game public chat, but he keeps texting me. He didn't even see the map, so his comments are nonsense at all.

I don't want to ignore people because it's impossible to team up in team games as I would miss all the public conversation.

I don't mind people raging and texting after the game but this is exceptional case as this guy has proved to be inadequate.


Unfortunately, no matter what you do or ask, the admin will not ban him. He is not breaking the rules like BM is allowed. A long time ago, he was supposed to be banned for off-the-vision, and the Admin, by mistake, banned another barcode, and he never fixed this mistake. This player, porcatroia#11133 aka barcode, aka Centauri Proxima, is allowed to harass BM without consequences. You are not the only one harassed by him.




Those 2 banned barcode accounts were mine.
And I told you this on bnet, and you know ban decision was correctly applied. But you are always creating stupid lies to make your wish happen, like "barcode is maphacker".

At least, iN3gos is not bm user, but a stupid noob and troller.
But you are not eligible to talk about bm.
I see you are the most bm user + troller on bnet.
You always talk about my parents everyday, don't you???
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
October 03 2024 12:45 GMT
#2832
On October 03 2024 21:02 iN3gos wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD,

What do you think about banning people for harrasment? There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that. He is texting in private nonsense after the game:

<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit noob
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit never come out mid and i went alone to hold 6/7
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> and i clearly told you finish 1
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why no finish??????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why???????????????????????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking asshole
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> go to fuck your mum
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> cry fucking loser

I answered to him in the game public chat, but he keeps texting me. He didn't even see the map, so his comments are nonsense at all.

I don't want to ignore people because it's impossible to team up in team games as I would miss all the public conversation.

I don't mind people raging and texting after the game but this is exceptional case as this guy has proved to be inadequate.


It is normal among neurotic type of users, don't see reason for ban here. Best practice is to preemptively use "/ignore [user]" option whenever you see one (you know who they are). Works for me.
Cheers
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
October 03 2024 13:42 GMT
#2833
On October 03 2024 21:02 iN3gos wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD,

What do you think about banning people for harrasment? There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that. He is texting in private nonsense after the game:

<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit noob
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit never come out mid and i went alone to hold 6/7
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> and i clearly told you finish 1
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why no finish??????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why???????????????????????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking asshole
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> go to fuck your mum
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> cry fucking loser

I answered to him in the game public chat, but he keeps texting me. He didn't even see the map, so his comments are nonsense at all.

I don't want to ignore people because it's impossible to team up in team games as I would miss all the public conversation.

I don't mind people raging and texting after the game but this is exceptional case as this guy has proved to be inadequate.


a year ago we had a vote here about BM. everyone voted against (the majority).
the players are growing up. and for them this is a very unusual situation. maybe we should hold a repeat vote?

On October 03 2024 21:42 Che cazzo wrote:
I see you are the most bm user + troller on bnet.
You always talk about my parents everyday, don't you???


100500%

Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
October 03 2024 18:32 GMT
#2834
Currently EU2 bot hosted a +50wins game, but doesn't work.
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-03 21:35:08
October 03 2024 21:33 GMT
#2835
There is a b.net command /ignore username or /sq username. Then you have peace and quiet.
or you just answer him and make him freak out even more hoping he goes off
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-04 18:12:57
October 04 2024 18:12 GMT
#2836
Anyone knows why no one is playing DEF games? I know why I don't, but I'm curious if there is mutual reason on this.
iN3gos
Profile Joined July 2024
40 Posts
October 05 2024 01:10 GMT
#2837
This is my last post about this guy's obsession.
Reporting BM: CentauriProxima
No teamming in game from this guy. Deliberately not teaming. You are right guys, no point to not ignore anymore.
Also continue texting in private after the game:

<From: CentauriProxima> dont join my game idiot
<From: CentauriProxima> i told you
<From: CentauriProxima> all the games with you is always 2v3
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
October 05 2024 01:52 GMT
#2838
On October 03 2024 21:36 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2024 21:02 iN3gos wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD,

What do you think about banning people for harrasment? There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that. He is texting in private nonsense after the game:

<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit noob
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit never come out mid and i went alone to hold 6/7
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> and i clearly told you finish 1
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why no finish??????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> why???????????????????????????????
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking shit
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> you mother fucking asshole
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> go to fuck your mum
<From: lIIlIIIllIIIIll> cry fucking loser

I answered to him in the game public chat, but he keeps texting me. He didn't even see the map, so his comments are nonsense at all.

I don't want to ignore people because it's impossible to team up in team games as I would miss all the public conversation.

I don't mind people raging and texting after the game but this is exceptional case as this guy has proved to be inadequate.




"There's one person who is texting me in private, and it is already many times I asked him not to do that."
→ This is obviously false. I sent you pm today first time. Thus, you never told not to do.

I am a not manner user. So what?
BM is not a reason for ban, and also your trolling play is not a reason for a ban.

I reported you(Atokus) before and Atokus account got banned.
And we were fighting each other on this site one month ago. You just want to revenge and writing here as per your wish.

lol ‘not a manner user’ is exquisite understatement
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
patetique
Profile Joined January 2023
115 Posts
October 06 2024 21:34 GMT
#2839
Hallo.
sometimes i get msg from bot - null.. and get ban for game.. why?)
leonardorm
Profile Joined August 2022
34 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-10-07 14:14:23
October 07 2024 14:13 GMT
#2840
Reporting user:
Skid-Row

Leaving at countdown after bots asks everyone NOT to leave
[image loading]


Just now at 4:13PM on 7/OCT/2024
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 130
SpeCial 85
ViBE79
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 574
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox564
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 27
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 56m
INu's Battles
11h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 56m
OSC
23h 11m
Replay Cast
23h 56m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.