• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:52
CEST 12:52
KST 19:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9255 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 125

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 211 Next
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
June 02 2024 13:43 GMT
#2481
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.

can you read what you write? just to be sure you understand the full story. then did you check the replay?
tbf I do understand sometimes you are lucky, coincidence...but 10 times? how about 20 times? how about you never fail a single drop? is it a coincidence? is it skills? with max 100 apm? can you answer to this? just look at the replays that accuse him as a maphacker . read the description then come and comment do not eat shit without knowing but if you like....bone appetite!
btw since I'm using KLauncher the winning rate has changed when we play against each other he does not win, do you want to upload some replays?
again it is your choice to take the side of someone but do you know the full story? or do you just like to eat shit? idk I`m just saying ...my opinion...
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
June 02 2024 13:51 GMT
#2482
On June 02 2024 22:43 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.

can you read what you write? just to be sure you understand the full story. then did you check the replay?
tbf I do understand sometimes you are lucky, coincidence...but 10 times? how about 20 times? how about you never fail a single drop? is it a coincidence? is it skills? with max 100 apm? can you answer to this? just look at the replays that accuse him as a maphacker . read the description then come and comment do not eat shit without knowing but if you like....bone appetite!
btw since I'm using KLauncher the winning rate has changed when we play against each other he does not win, do you want to upload some replays?
again it is your choice to take the side of someone but do you know the full story? or do you just like to eat shit? idk I`m just saying ...my opinion...

I’m pretty sure Jealous actually looked at some of the reps showing this supposed map hacking and didn’t find it suspicious. Not sure what more you want him to do.

Alternatively you could just ponder whether likes to eat shit, that’s always productive…

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
June 02 2024 13:51 GMT
#2483
On June 02 2024 19:24 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.



Thanks for sharing your case.
Yeah, it will be better just laugh and let them shout into the void.

Dear TRASH TIER fellas(@cant_win, @uaAlex, @Haxby),
Regardless of your continuous fake reports about me, nobody has agreed on your stupid stories. We call it justice.
Please do not pollute this community of justice, with your impure, contradictory, fake ideas.


like always you have no argument or explanations but you just go on the field looking for unicorns obviously, you are happy when someone takes your side but he does not know you or the full story and it is obvious you cannot upload your replays full of hacks don't you? btw, are you happy with your life outside of SC/BN? do you have one? we all know you were abandoned but at least did you finish your school? elementary school?
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 02 2024 13:52 GMT
#2484
On June 02 2024 22:43 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.

can you read what you write? just to be sure you understand the full story. then did you check the replay?
tbf I do understand sometimes you are lucky, coincidence...but 10 times? how about 20 times? how about you never fail a single drop? is it a coincidence? is it skills? with max 100 apm? can you answer to this? just look at the replays that accuse him as a maphacker . read the description then come and comment do not eat shit without knowing but if you like....bone appetite!
btw since I'm using KLauncher the winning rate has changed when we play against each other he does not win, do you want to upload some replays?
again it is your choice to take the side of someone but do you know the full story? or do you just like to eat shit? idk I`m just saying ...my opinion...



"never fail a single drop" means, you don't know the full story, or it is your dirty intention to justify me as hacker.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
June 02 2024 13:58 GMT
#2485
On June 02 2024 22:51 WombaT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2024 22:43 Matias_SC wrote:
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.

can you read what you write? just to be sure you understand the full story. then did you check the replay?
tbf I do understand sometimes you are lucky, coincidence...but 10 times? how about 20 times? how about you never fail a single drop? is it a coincidence? is it skills? with max 100 apm? can you answer to this? just look at the replays that accuse him as a maphacker . read the description then come and comment do not eat shit without knowing but if you like....bone appetite!
btw since I'm using KLauncher the winning rate has changed when we play against each other he does not win, do you want to upload some replays?
again it is your choice to take the side of someone but do you know the full story? or do you just like to eat shit? idk I`m just saying ...my opinion...

I’m pretty sure Jealous actually looked at some of the reps showing this supposed map hacking and didn’t find it suspicious. Not sure what more you want him to do.

Alternatively you could just ponder whether likes to eat shit, that’s always productive…

so you are productive, you like to eat shit...that's fine with me...
and regarding the replays I was asking you to use your own brain if you saw the replays and looked exactly how I specified the times ...
even Jealous he comments the first time then he doesn't read all the comments, I specify the time and how is it possible with that kind of apm to succeed every time? especially if you look at the trajectory of his dropship and his apm in that time ...just look at the replays and then come back and eat the same shit, can you?


Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-02 14:08:14
June 02 2024 14:07 GMT
#2486
On June 02 2024 22:52 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2024 22:43 Matias_SC wrote:
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.

can you read what you write? just to be sure you understand the full story. then did you check the replay?
tbf I do understand sometimes you are lucky, coincidence...but 10 times? how about 20 times? how about you never fail a single drop? is it a coincidence? is it skills? with max 100 apm? can you answer to this? just look at the replays that accuse him as a maphacker . read the description then come and comment do not eat shit without knowing but if you like....bone appetite!
btw since I'm using KLauncher the winning rate has changed when we play against each other he does not win, do you want to upload some replays?
again it is your choice to take the side of someone but do you know the full story? or do you just like to eat shit? idk I`m just saying ...my opinion...



"never fail a single drop" means, you don't know the full story, or it is your dirty intention to justify me as a hacker.

I used to ignore you for a long time and I'll do it again but before that, I want to tell you to go back to school and finish elementary school, find some nice people, do not steal from others, and basically learn to live in a community
do not forget the admin by mistake banned someone else instead of you so because of his mistake you are able to play your thousands of games...btw do you like shit? if you do not have enough I can give you some...buon appetito


User was temp banned for this post.
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27459 Posts
June 02 2024 14:11 GMT
#2487
On June 02 2024 22:58 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2024 22:51 WombaT wrote:
On June 02 2024 22:43 Matias_SC wrote:
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.

can you read what you write? just to be sure you understand the full story. then did you check the replay?
tbf I do understand sometimes you are lucky, coincidence...but 10 times? how about 20 times? how about you never fail a single drop? is it a coincidence? is it skills? with max 100 apm? can you answer to this? just look at the replays that accuse him as a maphacker . read the description then come and comment do not eat shit without knowing but if you like....bone appetite!
btw since I'm using KLauncher the winning rate has changed when we play against each other he does not win, do you want to upload some replays?
again it is your choice to take the side of someone but do you know the full story? or do you just like to eat shit? idk I`m just saying ...my opinion...

I’m pretty sure Jealous actually looked at some of the reps showing this supposed map hacking and didn’t find it suspicious. Not sure what more you want him to do.

Alternatively you could just ponder whether likes to eat shit, that’s always productive…

so you are productive, you like to eat shit...that's fine with me...
and regarding the replays I was asking you to use your own brain if you saw the replays and looked exactly how I specified the times ...
even Jealous he comments the first time then he doesn't read all the comments, I specify the time and how is it possible with that kind of apm to succeed every time? especially if you look at the trajectory of his dropship and his apm in that time ...just look at the replays and then come back and eat the same shit, can you?



He took time out of his day to assess your claims and because you don’t agree with his conclusions it’s because he likes to eat shit?

Why on Earth would I bother to extend the same courtesy?

It’s BGH dude, half of us are approaching 40 with the wrists of veteran porn fluffers, not everyone is going to be rocking high APM all the time. Hell it was why the mode became so popular in the first place
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-02 14:31:55
June 02 2024 14:28 GMT
#2488
On June 02 2024 22:51 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2024 19:24 Che cazzo wrote:
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.



Thanks for sharing your case.
Yeah, it will be better just laugh and let them shout into the void.

Dear TRASH TIER fellas(@cant_win, @uaAlex, @Haxby),
Regardless of your continuous fake reports about me, nobody has agreed on your stupid stories. We call it justice.
Please do not pollute this community of justice, with your impure, contradictory, fake ideas.


like always you have no argument or explanations but you just go on the field looking for unicorns obviously, you are happy when someone takes your side but he does not know you or the full story and it is obvious you cannot upload your replays full of hacks don't you? btw, are you happy with your life outside of SC/BN? do you have one? we all know you were abandoned but at least did you finish your school? elementary school?



First of all, don't try to control me as you wish. That is the primary reason.
Second, since I don't use map hack, there is nothing to prove.
Third, I fully understand your dirty intention(to ban me), so no need to answer to your stupid opinion.

Anyhow, I upload one of the most recent games played with you.
I am terran at 9, Haxby is zerg at 7.
I hope also other players see this replay if I use map hack.
- Replay link: https://repmastered.app/game/oMt4-1F14iJVN2gjQKTfc5bIanlqABlYysHh39EMXX4
gigiFiare
Profile Joined May 2024
2 Posts
June 02 2024 22:22 GMT
#2489
definetly not a pro, actually bad mannered, toxic, bad team player, bad simcity, no scout, 80 apm, bad economy management, bad micro, bad macro, no ideea how to play really

User was banned for this post.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-03 06:23:33
June 03 2024 06:20 GMT
#2490
On June 03 2024 07:22 gigiFiare wrote:
definetly not a pro, actually bad mannered, toxic, bad team player, bad simcity, no scout, 80 apm, bad economy management, bad micro, bad macro, no ideea how to play really



Congrats on your 1st post here.
But you are such a pussy, avoiding answering to the issue, rely on anonymity to criticize the messenger.

User was warned for this post
gigiFiare
Profile Joined May 2024
2 Posts
June 03 2024 17:31 GMT
#2491
in case you missed it, the issue is you, the way you behave and play
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-04 08:11:09
June 04 2024 08:10 GMT
#2492
On June 04 2024 02:31 gigiFiare wrote:
in case you missed it, the issue is you, the way you behave and play



In case you missed it, the issue is about hack.

+ You can say whatever you want, but I don't talk with coward(I call him "pussy".) who wanna have right for discussion but hiding behind anonymity.
eagleeye15
Profile Joined December 2021
47 Posts
June 04 2024 23:08 GMT
#2493
Please ban the player roko88. He constantly leaves after the game starts. Let me know if you need an image showing that he left.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
June 06 2024 13:49 GMT
#2494
For the same violation one of players had worned others temp banned.
Same in balanced games "banned other barcode" by mistake.
To Jealous have you seen last 3 replays I've reported as map hack by barcode.
I want to hear answer did you see it? Did you read my comments? Or you jut sure that your friend barcode not a maphacker cause some S rank already told so?
More than sure you haven't seen them. And u just covering your friend.
And my last question to finish theme with barcode ban.
Is it reason to ban player in case:
Other players disconnected from the game before 3 min, barcode unalied victory waited till 5 minutes and achive unfair victory. Actually he manipulated with the game cheating others players who follow the rules. As he always do.
He uses cheats he use unfair actions and never been banned for anything.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 06 2024 14:14 GMT
#2495
On June 06 2024 22:49 uaAlex wrote:
For the same violation one of players had worned others temp banned.
Same in balanced games "banned other barcode" by mistake.
To Jealous have you seen last 3 replays I've reported as map hack by barcode.
I want to hear answer did you see it? Did you read my comments? Or you jut sure that your friend barcode not a maphacker cause some S rank already told so?
More than sure you haven't seen them. And u just covering your friend.
And my last question to finish theme with barcode ban.
Is it reason to ban player in case:
Other players disconnected from the game before 3 min, barcode unalied victory waited till 5 minutes and achive unfair victory. Actually he manipulated with the game cheating others players who follow the rules. As he always do.
He uses cheats he use unfair actions and never been banned for anything.



No, you unallied victory but you were telling me that I was doing this.
You previously told this about me and I answered you to upload game no. If I unallied. But of course you were lying about it, and you told that you will only try to ban me for “hack reason”. Is this wrong? Why you are keep making additional lies? If you want to ban me, only talk about fact. So disgusting to see this kind fake report with dirty intentions.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
June 06 2024 16:37 GMT
#2496
bARCODE each time you opening mouth you lying. Ur life fullfilled with a lie. Each my word I can confirm with evidences.
1) You lied that you don't understand russian, then you speak russian - lied
2) You lied when u said that I told to u that klauncher detects you as a map hacker. Lied.
3) You lied that you living in Madagascar. I asked local currency and you didn't answer. You told that u use dollars - lied.
If no you can share with us your photos from beautiful Madagascar and you'll hear my apologies.
And finally. 4) We had conversation about your unally. I told you that it is not fair and told you to stop do it. I asked if it a reason for ban and I really told you that I will not request ban for you for that. I want you to be banned for the cheats you using because I don't have any doubts with this.
But you started lie on me. That I did unally. So it is principle for me right now.
Please upload replay right now where it happen if I did it I'm asking to ban me - permanent. If I upload replay were u did it YOU will ask to ban you permanent.
Agreed?
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 06 2024 17:23 GMT
#2497
On June 07 2024 01:37 uaAlex wrote:
bARCODE each time you opening mouth you lying. Ur life fullfilled with a lie. Each my word I can confirm with evidences.
1) You lied that you don't understand russian, then you speak russian - lied
2) You lied when u said that I told to u that klauncher detects you as a map hacker. Lied.
3) You lied that you living in Madagascar. I asked local currency and you didn't answer. You told that u use dollars - lied.
If no you can share with us your photos from beautiful Madagascar and you'll hear my apologies.
And finally. 4) We had conversation about your unally. I told you that it is not fair and told you to stop do it. I asked if it a reason for ban and I really told you that I will not request ban for you for that. I want you to be banned for the cheats you using because I don't have any doubts with this.
But you started lie on me. That I did unally. So it is principle for me right now.
Please upload replay right now where it happen if I did it I'm asking to ban me - permanent. If I upload replay were u did it YOU will ask to ban you permanent.
Agreed?



Don’t try to waste my time, what you say is all lies.
For 1), 2), 3), 4), bring evidences, otherwise no use to talk.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
June 06 2024 17:51 GMT
#2498
So you keeping insist that you not talk russian living in Madagascar crystally clear and around you only liers)?
What's an idiot. Lets begin:
1)
[2024-05-15 12:13:02 (+ 28)] IllIlllllIIIIII : 4e eto bilo
https://repmastered.app/game/7CeG3OploetiaaD7ngAL1JmCUGY8xgT9izDihjDI3uc
2)
post #2413
"Why you think that around you ony idiots?
Again
1)I've never told u that something detects you as map hacker
2) klauncher sends message during start, everyone knows that!"
If I lied - bring it here and I'm ask for the ban.
3) I don't care where you living. But can't understand the reason to lie (maybe russia). That is why u forgot the russian language and place were you living.
But for me everything clear
4) Finally
to refresh you memory
https://repmastered.app/game/RZilKPTP6zPDK0rvnGtjFin8xPjqEKbHJVoy0xCUjss

4159 02:54 WeTold_YouRush Leave Game Quit
4159 02:54 uaAlex Right Click (x=303, y=3185)
4164 02:54 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4167 02:55 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4173 02:55 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4176 02:55 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4179 02:55 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4180 02:55 Dancho1 Leave Game Quit
4180 02:55 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Alliance [0 3 6]
4180 02:55 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Vision [0 3 6]
4234 02:57 uaAlex Right Click (x=307, y=3221)
4238 02:57 uaAlex Right Click (x=321, y=3235)
4243 02:58 uaAlex Right Click (x=321, y=3233)
4246 02:58 uaAlex Right Click (x=321, y=3232)
4249 02:58 uaAlex Right Click (x=322, y=3232)
4256 02:58 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Alliance [0 3 6], AlliedVictory
4256 02:58 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Vision [0 3 6]
4281 02:59 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Select [2be1]
4284 02:59 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Right Click (x=3752, y=2806), 2caf
4295 03:00 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Select [2c54]
4307 03:00 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Train Probe
4310 03:01 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Right Click (x=3919, y=2734), 2cb6
4317 03:01 uaAlex Build (x=8, y=98), Gateway
4353 03:02 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Leave Game Quit
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
June 06 2024 17:54 GMT
#2499
As we agreed ask for ban by urself. If you are man...
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
June 06 2024 18:06 GMT
#2500
On June 02 2024 23:28 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2024 22:51 Matias_SC wrote:
On June 02 2024 19:24 Che cazzo wrote:
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.



Thanks for sharing your case.
Yeah, it will be better just laugh and let them shout into the void.

Dear TRASH TIER fellas(@cant_win, @uaAlex, @Haxby),
Regardless of your continuous fake reports about me, nobody has agreed on your stupid stories. We call it justice.
Please do not pollute this community of justice, with your impure, contradictory, fake ideas.


like always you have no argument or explanations but you just go on the field looking for unicorns obviously, you are happy when someone takes your side but he does not know you or the full story and it is obvious you cannot upload your replays full of hacks don't you? btw, are you happy with your life outside of SC/BN? do you have one? we all know you were abandoned but at least did you finish your school? elementary school?



First of all, don't try to control me as you wish. That is the primary reason.
Second, since I don't use map hack, there is nothing to prove.
Third, I fully understand your dirty intention(to ban me), so no need to answer to your stupid opinion.

Anyhow, I upload one of the most recent games played with you.
I am terran at 9, Haxby is zerg at 7.
I hope also other players see this replay if I use map hack.
- Replay link: https://repmastered.app/game/oMt4-1F14iJVN2gjQKTfc5bIanlqABlYysHh39EMXX4




He started to upload demos where he didn't use maphack.....
Bravo!
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12097
Bisu 4096
FanTaSy 3348
Jaedong 1267
BeSt 801
actioN 622
Horang2 514
EffOrt 499
Larva 265
Leta 235
[ Show more ]
Zeus 206
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 101
JYJ 79
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 67
ToSsGirL 59
sorry 59
Sexy 57
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 41
Free 39
sSak 33
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 18
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe291
XaKoH 174
Counter-Strike
byalli863
x6flipin95
Other Games
singsing2049
olofmeister1337
Lowko300
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax238
KnowMe134
dupreeh107
B2W.Neo71
Livibee56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 158
StarCraft 2
WardiTV38
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
8m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 8m
Replay Cast
12h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.