• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:52
CEST 12:52
KST 19:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9200 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 126

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 211 Next
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 06 2024 19:14 GMT
#2501
On June 07 2024 02:51 uaAlex wrote:
So you keeping insist that you not talk russian living in Madagascar crystally clear and around you only liers)?
What's an idiot. Lets begin:
1)
[2024-05-15 12:13:02 (+ 28)] IllIlllllIIIIII : 4e eto bilo
https://repmastered.app/game/7CeG3OploetiaaD7ngAL1JmCUGY8xgT9izDihjDI3uc
2)
post #2413
"Why you think that around you ony idiots?
Again
1)I've never told u that something detects you as map hacker
2) klauncher sends message during start, everyone knows that!"
If I lied - bring it here and I'm ask for the ban.
3) I don't care where you living. But can't understand the reason to lie (maybe russia). That is why u forgot the russian language and place were you living.
But for me everything clear
4) Finally
to refresh you memory
https://repmastered.app/game/RZilKPTP6zPDK0rvnGtjFin8xPjqEKbHJVoy0xCUjss

4159 02:54 WeTold_YouRush Leave Game Quit
4159 02:54 uaAlex Right Click (x=303, y=3185)
4164 02:54 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4167 02:55 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4173 02:55 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4176 02:55 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4179 02:55 uaAlex Right Click (x=302, y=3185)
4180 02:55 Dancho1 Leave Game Quit
4180 02:55 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Alliance [0 3 6]
4180 02:55 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Vision [0 3 6]
4234 02:57 uaAlex Right Click (x=307, y=3221)
4238 02:57 uaAlex Right Click (x=321, y=3235)
4243 02:58 uaAlex Right Click (x=321, y=3233)
4246 02:58 uaAlex Right Click (x=321, y=3232)
4249 02:58 uaAlex Right Click (x=322, y=3232)
4256 02:58 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Alliance [0 3 6], AlliedVictory
4256 02:58 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Vision [0 3 6]
4281 02:59 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Select [2be1]
4284 02:59 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Right Click (x=3752, y=2806), 2caf
4295 03:00 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Select [2c54]
4307 03:00 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Train Probe
4310 03:01 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Right Click (x=3919, y=2734), 2cb6
4317 03:01 uaAlex Build (x=8, y=98), Gateway
4353 03:02 lIIlIIIllIIIIll Leave Game Quit



1) This is not me, idiot.
2) Yes, you said klauncher detected me as hack. That’s why I every game ask you if it detects me.
3) This is not me, idiot.
4) Explain which action I did. I don’t know what it means or I don’t remember.
As far as I understand from above, 4 players are left, so game is already void. So probably I wanted to play mind control plays.

User was warned for this post
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
June 06 2024 19:44 GMT
#2502
You make a fool from urself while calling other idiots.
I don't know, I don't remeber ,it wasn't me, it was you, bring me 100% proofs etc. You sounds like a pussy. Disguising even talk to you. 2 messages ago you perfectly undertood what does mean unally team and what was the reason to do it. And clearly told that it was me. So again was it me or it were you?
You unallied team to achieve dirty win this is the reason for ban. That all we need to know about you. I more then sure nobody will ban you for the rules, for the cheats, for your lies, and for you manners talk to people.
Now I'm finished.



User was warned for this post
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
June 06 2024 23:41 GMT
#2503
Chill. Take it to PMs.
ModeratorGodfather
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-07 13:07:33
June 07 2024 13:04 GMT
#2504
@Che cazzo
I gave you enough time to ask ban by yourself. You didn't so I will do it by myself.

Ban request:
player name:
lIIlIIIllIIIIll
BN login: porcatroia
id: 11133
Reason: unally team to make game longer than 3 minutes to achive dirty points
Game:
https://repmastered.app/game/RZilKPTP6zPDK0rvnGtjFin8xPjqEKbHJVoy0xCUjss

I saw many times actions like this performed by him.
qwazed
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania2 Posts
June 08 2024 14:34 GMT
#2505
Ban request: uaAlex
Reason: Leaving game for no reason and insulting teamplayers
Replay: repmastered.app
niceeeeeee
Galierie
Profile Joined December 2022
22 Posts
June 08 2024 14:34 GMT
#2506
I would like to report uaAlex. He clearly was trolling the whole game and was having an argument with 42808 and said "fuck you" then he left suddenly. Wasting time in my opinion. I have replay if you want.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-08 15:09:07
June 08 2024 15:03 GMT
#2507
Dear barcode's firends. Please careful read the rules... And @Hani I don't know who were you from last two posts, Hani but you left after countdown starts at game 4:33 CET Hani left before game starts after countdown I dont have game ID unfortunately. This is the reason for ban. Cheers.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-08 15:48:08
June 08 2024 15:46 GMT
#2508
Same experience from me, in a game few mins ago.
uaAlex was in my team, but he started arguing with teammate(''-..-'') and left. He keep ruin the games intentionally.

Game no.: 20240608/165541
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
June 08 2024 16:35 GMT
#2509
Again for barcode and his friends: I decide to quit game when I see no any support from team. If you have questions why I did it you can PM me.
Galierie
Profile Joined December 2022
22 Posts
June 12 2024 14:23 GMT
#2510
So - barcode cheat or not?
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 12 2024 17:13 GMT
#2511
On June 12 2024 23:23 Galierie wrote:
So - barcode cheat or not?



In my eyes, they are nothing different from flat earthers.
Without evidences but keep insisting "hack" only with their firm stupid belief.
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-15 00:39:58
June 15 2024 00:30 GMT
#2512
Ban request: McRaYvEn[S]
Reason: unallied
print screen to follow
https://imgur.com/a/PS0Ojll
https://imgur.com/a/DqJnxop
https://imgur.com/a/HuuSbf0
in 2 different games
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 15 2024 02:10 GMT
#2513
On June 15 2024 09:30 Matias_SC wrote:
Ban request: McRaYvEn[S]
Reason: unallied
print screen to follow
https://imgur.com/a/PS0Ojll
https://imgur.com/a/DqJnxop
https://imgur.com/a/HuuSbf0
in 2 different games

Lol

https://tl.net/forum/search.php?q=McRaYvEn&t=c&f=-1&u=&gb=date&d=
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 15 2024 03:47 GMT
#2514
BAN REQUEST: Gorynah

Game no.: 20240615/034610
He attacks teammate from 02:25.(sending first 6 lings from 1 to 5.)

Also, he is using another account, roko88.
I remember other players previously reported roko88 for continous leavings.

Please ban both accounts, he keeps ruining the games.
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-15 10:53:51
June 15 2024 10:53 GMT
#2515
On June 15 2024 09:30 Matias_SC wrote:
Ban request: McRaYvEn[S]
Reason: unallied
print screen to follow
https://imgur.com/a/PS0Ojll
https://imgur.com/a/DqJnxop
https://imgur.com/a/HuuSbf0
in 2 different games


I can witness that yesterday McRaYvEn[S] ditched at least 4 games in a row by saying that his teammate was afk (when he wasn't) and leaving the game, and at least one game that he dropped at <15 seconds into the game.
Galierie
Profile Joined December 2022
22 Posts
June 16 2024 11:43 GMT
#2516
On June 15 2024 19:53 Wormer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2024 09:30 Matias_SC wrote:
Ban request: McRaYvEn[S]
Reason: unallied
print screen to follow
https://imgur.com/a/PS0Ojll
https://imgur.com/a/DqJnxop
https://imgur.com/a/HuuSbf0
in 2 different games


I can witness that yesterday McRaYvEn[S] ditched at least 4 games in a row by saying that his teammate was afk (when he wasn't) and leaving the game, and at least one game that he dropped at <15 seconds into the game.


I also was in a game recently where McRaYvEn[S] was frustrated with his teammates and he knew that they were going to lose so he started letting us the opponents everything going on in their team.

He was writing what units they had, what they were doing etc so it was easy for us to win. That's a bad attitude which I hope the admin here will punish.

Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
June 16 2024 12:19 GMT
#2517
Hey Admin D3AD-R3TARD and other players especially the ones that know the Korean language can you have a look at the pictures attached and explain, please?
https://imgur.com/a/3K9v6Ve
https://imgur.com/a/HPkqp4w
https://imgur.com/a/L1YVqVT
https://imgur.com/a/0UYJA2n
Now I'm not accusing using maphack but I ask you to see all the pictures attached and explain.
Now let me explain: as you can see I`m using a KDetector version 4.0.4 I will not explain in detail what this program does but I can tell you this program is created to detect hacks on BW, more details on their website( https://klauncher.kr/), now as you can see all the numbers detailed in the print-screen means something like from left to right under each player (except one) is his record, games win and lose, then his real user with his tag then the ping, hopefully, everyone who read so far understand what I'm saying inspect last picture uploaded for better understanding.
As you can all see there is a player who is hiding his details and except for his ping you can't see his record, his real ID. As far as I know, it is impossible to hide your details on BattleNet, please correct me if I'm wrong, except if you are using some kind of program for hacking especially to be hard to ban if you can't see his details is it impossible to ban someone who is using a barcode, there are hundreds of combinations for barcode, does it make sense so far?
now, as you can see from another picture where the game is full and there are 2 barcodes you can see his real ID but still not his record, again it is impossible to hide your record on BN, he knows I'm using the KLauncher and he deactivated his hack with a press of a key. Make sense so far?
Now I know there are a lot of players that report him as a hacker and everyone said it is because of their rank, no one with a higher rank does not report him because they are alike gosu players, it is not enough to use a hack when you play with higher rank players, it matters your skills. skills that I explained in another topic he does not have it and his APM is around 100 and his EAPM is less obvious.
Now for the player itself: porcatroia, your comment doesn't matter to me, it is obvious you would deny everything, if I were in your shoes I would deny I'm using some kind of maphack, what do you think I`m expecting you to say YES I'm using a maphack? the point for me is to show and let others judge for themselves.
I can bet with everyone he cannot explain why he only has this "issue" with his details
PS I'm not asking to ban him, but it will be a bonus
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-16 14:31:15
June 16 2024 14:08 GMT
#2518
On June 16 2024 21:19 Matias_SC wrote:
Hey Admin D3AD-R3TARD and other players especially the ones that know the Korean language can you have a look at the pictures attached and explain, please?
https://imgur.com/a/3K9v6Ve
https://imgur.com/a/HPkqp4w
https://imgur.com/a/L1YVqVT
https://imgur.com/a/0UYJA2n
Now I'm not accusing using maphack but I ask you to see all the pictures attached and explain.
Now let me explain: as you can see I`m using a KDetector version 4.0.4 I will not explain in detail what this program does but I can tell you this program is created to detect hacks on BW, more details on their website( https://klauncher.kr/), now as you can see all the numbers detailed in the print-screen means something like from left to right under each player (except one) is his record, games win and lose, then his real user with his tag then the ping, hopefully, everyone who read so far understand what I'm saying inspect last picture uploaded for better understanding.
As you can all see there is a player who is hiding his details and except for his ping you can't see his record, his real ID. As far as I know, it is impossible to hide your details on BattleNet, please correct me if I'm wrong, except if you are using some kind of program for hacking especially to be hard to ban if you can't see his details is it impossible to ban someone who is using a barcode, there are hundreds of combinations for barcode, does it make sense so far?
now, as you can see from another picture where the game is full and there are 2 barcodes you can see his real ID but still not his record, again it is impossible to hide your record on BN, he knows I'm using the KLauncher and he deactivated his hack with a press of a key. Make sense so far?
Now I know there are a lot of players that report him as a hacker and everyone said it is because of their rank, no one with a higher rank does not report him because they are alike gosu players, it is not enough to use a hack when you play with higher rank players, it matters your skills. skills that I explained in another topic he does not have it and his APM is around 100 and his EAPM is less obvious.
Now for the player itself: porcatroia, your comment doesn't matter to me, it is obvious you would deny everything, if I were in your shoes I would deny I'm using some kind of maphack, what do you think I`m expecting you to say YES I'm using a maphack? the point for me is to show and let others judge for themselves.
I can bet with everyone he cannot explain why he only has this "issue" with his details
PS I'm not asking to ban him, but it will be a bonus



Your bet lost, like always.
You were insisting me as "map hack", but now changed as "some kind of certain hack".
You guys(Haxby // uaAlex // cant_win) are really stupid like flat earthers
Anyway, I am so kind to give my answer about your stupid stories.

0. First of all, you don't have any right to see players' battletag by using stupid "hacking program(klauncher)" and to disclose players' battletags in front of public. You are distributing players' personal information without attaining their permissions. That is the first thing I would like to point out.

1. Below is the screenshot of live stream of 1nF, which was captured 1-2 days ago.
[image loading]

Both 1nF and I were in the lobby, 1nF is also using klauncher but how do you explain his klauncher is displaying my battletag and stats?
I assume 1nF is using some kind of membership version, but you are using free version and free version has some limitation of detecting information from barcode account.
Anyhow, this is not my business, but is your interest/work to think about.

2. If I use map hack, I don't need to see live stream of 1nF.
1nF knows that Offence and I am subscribers of his live stream, and when all of us are in game, we are telling 1nF that we are "stream sniping" and 1nF knows it.
[image loading]

However, when we play, all of us want to be serious in game, so we no more mention about other information shown from live stream.
But you will not understand this, because you don't have any friend.

User was temp banned for this post.
qwazed
Profile Joined August 2010
Romania2 Posts
June 16 2024 15:04 GMT
#2519
On June 08 2024 23:34 qwazed wrote:
Ban request: uaAlex
Reason: Leaving game for no reason and insulting teamplayers
Replay: repmastered.app


AGAIN player "uaAlex" leaves game.
Are there no admins that can ban this guy?????
repmastered.app
niceeeeeee
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
June 16 2024 23:13 GMT
#2520
On June 16 2024 23:08 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2024 21:19 Matias_SC wrote:
Hey Admin D3AD-R3TARD and other players especially the ones that know the Korean language can you have a look at the pictures attached and explain, please?
https://imgur.com/a/3K9v6Ve
https://imgur.com/a/HPkqp4w
https://imgur.com/a/L1YVqVT
https://imgur.com/a/0UYJA2n
Now I'm not accusing using maphack but I ask you to see all the pictures attached and explain.
Now let me explain: as you can see I`m using a KDetector version 4.0.4 I will not explain in detail what this program does but I can tell you this program is created to detect hacks on BW, more details on their website( https://klauncher.kr/), now as you can see all the numbers detailed in the print-screen means something like from left to right under each player (except one) is his record, games win and lose, then his real user with his tag then the ping, hopefully, everyone who read so far understand what I'm saying inspect last picture uploaded for better understanding.
As you can all see there is a player who is hiding his details and except for his ping you can't see his record, his real ID. As far as I know, it is impossible to hide your details on BattleNet, please correct me if I'm wrong, except if you are using some kind of program for hacking especially to be hard to ban if you can't see his details is it impossible to ban someone who is using a barcode, there are hundreds of combinations for barcode, does it make sense so far?
now, as you can see from another picture where the game is full and there are 2 barcodes you can see his real ID but still not his record, again it is impossible to hide your record on BN, he knows I'm using the KLauncher and he deactivated his hack with a press of a key. Make sense so far?
Now I know there are a lot of players that report him as a hacker and everyone said it is because of their rank, no one with a higher rank does not report him because they are alike gosu players, it is not enough to use a hack when you play with higher rank players, it matters your skills. skills that I explained in another topic he does not have it and his APM is around 100 and his EAPM is less obvious.
Now for the player itself: porcatroia, your comment doesn't matter to me, it is obvious you would deny everything, if I were in your shoes I would deny I'm using some kind of maphack, what do you think I`m expecting you to say YES I'm using a maphack? the point for me is to show and let others judge for themselves.
I can bet with everyone he cannot explain why he only has this "issue" with his details
PS I'm not asking to ban him, but it will be a bonus



Your bet lost, like always.
You were insisting me as "map hack", but now changed as "some kind of certain hack".
You guys(Haxby // uaAlex // cant_win) are really stupid like flat earthers
Anyway, I am so kind to give my answer about your stupid stories.

0. First of all, you don't have any right to see players' battletag by using stupid "hacking program(klauncher)" and to disclose players' battletags in front of public. You are distributing players' personal information without attaining their permissions. That is the first thing I would like to point out.

1. Below is the screenshot of live stream of 1nF, which was captured 1-2 days ago.
[image loading]

Both 1nF and I were in the lobby, 1nF is also using klauncher but how do you explain his klauncher is displaying my battletag and stats?
I assume 1nF is using some kind of membership version, but you are using free version and free version has some limitation of detecting information from barcode account.
Anyhow, this is not my business, but is your interest/work to think about.

2. If I use map hack, I don't need to see live stream of 1nF.
1nF knows that Offence and I am subscribers of his live stream, and when all of us are in game, we are telling 1nF that we are "stream sniping" and 1nF knows it.
[image loading]

However, when we play, all of us want to be serious in game, so we no more mention about other information shown from live stream.
But you will not understand this, because you don't have any friend.


@Manifesto7 I feel insulted and offended. what would you do? I can't answer how I want and I`ll be nice.
Do you have any idea what personal information means? a nickname and battle tag it means for you, personal information? basically, no name, no address, no gender, no card/bank account, just a nickname and battle tag for you means personal information? say a lot about your thinking if you think a nickname and battle tag mean personal info(btw no email address)
Regarding what 1nF is using then again have a closer look at my picture attached As mentioned, I`m using version 4.0.4 and he is using an old version 4.0.3 and there is no membership it is free for all.
As I already explained maphack can be activated or deactivated with a press of a key, like "Insert Toggle three-state maphack forwards", Insert the key from your keyboard, this is one of the things that can do "Oblivion" I can't point that more for the obvious purpose, but if I'm asked by admins I can send the link to them. one of the famous maphacks for starcraft. I like to play fair so I`m not using such a thing but I know is there. So what are you saying regarding your or whatever stream you just press Insert key when you play live, capire?
what are you doing right now is not an explanation of my bet, you try to move the point to another direction and no explain given! Last, my personal life is not your concern but if you want I can share my Facebook to see my friends and all of them from my list I know and they know me it is a few hundred. it is enough for me. If for you playing games with nicknames like 1nF and Offence means friendship that's fine and again says a lot about your thinking.
PS The only thing that can prove you are playing fair is your folder with replays. there are too many who say you are a hacker and they don't know how to explain or to prove.




User was temp banned for this post.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 9872
StarCastTV_EN272
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12097
Bisu 4096
FanTaSy 3348
Jaedong 1267
BeSt 801
actioN 622
Horang2 514
EffOrt 499
Larva 265
Leta 235
[ Show more ]
Zeus 206
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 113
Mind 101
JYJ 79
Mong 74
scan(afreeca) 67
ToSsGirL 59
sorry 59
Sexy 57
Shinee 44
Killer 43
Aegong 41
Free 39
sSak 33
soO 30
Bale 28
HiyA 18
yabsab 12
Sacsri 9
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe291
XaKoH 174
Counter-Strike
byalli863
x6flipin95
Other Games
singsing2049
olofmeister1337
Lowko300
crisheroes281
Pyrionflax238
KnowMe134
dupreeh107
B2W.Neo71
Livibee56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick652
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 158
StarCraft 2
WardiTV38
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1138
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
8m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 8m
Replay Cast
12h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 8m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.