• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
https://www.facebook.com/StopWattReviews2027/ How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7446 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 124

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 211 Next
Kazim1
Profile Joined November 2020
28 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-31 19:25:43
May 31 2024 19:22 GMT
#2461
Kazim1
Profile Joined November 2020
28 Posts
May 31 2024 19:28 GMT
#2462
On June 01 2024 04:10 Blacki wrote:
Now i remember you .
I am just watching the replay.
The only thing i killed was your spire , which blocking your gas gathering u have only 2 drones and spire blocked them they going round in surcle. I actually helped you to gather more gas and obviously wanted to show you that this is not
a proper place to build spire.

I did it when games were alredy end we win wihout you after 1min.( it was 190 limit against 90 (withount counting workers)
And we played against snowboardmaster he is D rank 613 points.
Game was over and i just wanated to joke and kill ur creapy spire which blocked ur gas gathering.( which means i even helping you gather more gas in some way.
You left and reported me for that??? are are an idiot.

And game was with D- player which was obviously fun game at all.
and u are awso 500 point.

Its my mistake it isnt SABC bot so this time rookie and i was in the wrong place..

But guys if some building is in the wrong place and blocking something isnt wrong to kill it?

As i know its part of rules if ally put buildings in wrong place you can kill it.( either they blocks your or their own army or drones in the case)
Its part of the game if you see some building blocks your friend army or drones i thing its pretty correct to kill it.


OK I watched replay again from your perspective and you didn't unally me. You just right clicked my spire and explanation makes sense. I will forgive you and I take the report back. Admin you can unban BGL)Omni. I don't want him to kill himself because he can't play ranked bgh games.
Blacki
Profile Joined May 2024
9 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-31 19:56:12
May 31 2024 19:38 GMT
#2463
Ok i also sorry i tought u were some other idiot. but it was another game.

But its not only about me.
Many players been banned for small reasons and we suffer because of this. We used to play togather and make fun then we see that they are no longer there because someone reported them.
I remember efddfedgegg some S rank player he was the best here.100 of playters been excited to play with him.
and then he was banned maybe for something small because 1 player been offended.
What about others 100 players which no longer can play with him and also feels offended and want him back?
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-31 20:57:32
May 31 2024 20:26 GMT
#2464
Another "mental play " by barcode.
https://repmastered.app/game/pfcYTbAMQwEs8-liVyxOw4gxfPsb43auqqIG9J6Gh5Y
I don't want to repeat that he never tries to perform cliff drop on protected bases in our case on 1.
At 7:20 he see that adi send probe to expansion on 7, barcode imidiately sent Engineering to "observe" his expansion. When engineereng came to the base @7 adi's cannon attacked barcod's engineering. Normal player (not adi12) I guess build couple cannons against barcode cliffdrop, but we are talking about adi12, so he didn't. Barcode saw that and sent his ship and successfully dropped at his unprotected base.
But more interesting things happen on 13:10. barcode sends his ship to the adi's primary base at 5. I don't have words to discribe that route, you just need to see it. Belive me it worth seeing! I can bet you'll not find better route when you can see all the map (actually as barcode does).
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
May 31 2024 20:47 GMT
#2465
And couple of screenshots at
https://imgur.com/a/qh7nUjM
So you can see the players winrate near all players, but in case with barcode there are no stats. Сoincidence? Maybe, but when we talking about one of the cheater there are no excuses. To many "unexplained" things.
And the last moment. Sometimes barcode forgets that he speak russian.
"[2024-05-15 12:13:02 (+ 28)] IllIlllllIIIIII : 4e eto bilo"
Can you please help me to translate is it russian lang? Or it is my F rank thinking?
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
May 31 2024 21:30 GMT
#2466
On June 01 2024 05:47 uaAlex wrote:
And couple of screenshots at
https://imgur.com/a/qh7nUjM
So you can see the players winrate near all players, but in case with barcode there are no stats. Сoincidence? Maybe, but when we talking about one of the cheater there are no excuses. To many "unexplained" things.
And the last moment. Sometimes barcode forgets that he speak russian.
"[2024-05-15 12:13:02 (+ 28)] IllIlllllIIIIII : 4e eto bilo"
Can you please help me to translate is it russian lang? Or it is my F rank thinking?



I kindly advise you to go to see a doctor.
Your mental totally collapsed...
LazySidd
Profile Joined December 2022
26 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-01 07:54:26
May 31 2024 22:33 GMT
#2467
Ban request McRayVeN[s]

Joins team games, then waits purposely for others to get killed, not moving army or making any attacks. Writes "ha-ha, u will not win this game" to allies.

Game ID: 20240601/012509
Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
May 31 2024 23:21 GMT
#2468
On June 01 2024 05:26 uaAlex wrote:
Another "mental play " by barcode.
https://repmastered.app/game/pfcYTbAMQwEs8-liVyxOw4gxfPsb43auqqIG9J6Gh5Y
I don't want to repeat that he never tries to perform cliff drop on protected bases in our case on 1.
At 7:20 he see that adi send probe to expansion on 7, barcode imidiately sent Engineering to "observe" his expansion. When engineereng came to the base @7 adi's cannon attacked barcod's engineering. Normal player (not adi12) I guess build couple cannons against barcode cliffdrop, but we are talking about adi12, so he didn't. Barcode saw that and sent his ship and successfully dropped at his unprotected base.
But more interesting things happen on 13:10. barcode sends his ship to the adi's primary base at 5. I don't have words to discribe that route, you just need to see it. Belive me it worth seeing! I can bet you'll not find better route when you can see all the map (actually as barcode does).

I saw the rep. the funny thing is I reported a couple of times he is using maphack and it is obvious. when he sends his dropship the second time, he sends it with the shift on the clear/safe path because he sees the entire map. more than that watch his apm at that time it is under 100! it is so obvious, but guess what? he will not be banned cos there is no clear evidence. you wanna bet?
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-05-31 23:30:59
May 31 2024 23:26 GMT
#2469
On June 01 2024 08:21 Matias_SC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2024 05:26 uaAlex wrote:
Another "mental play " by barcode.
https://repmastered.app/game/pfcYTbAMQwEs8-liVyxOw4gxfPsb43auqqIG9J6Gh5Y
I don't want to repeat that he never tries to perform cliff drop on protected bases in our case on 1.
At 7:20 he see that adi send probe to expansion on 7, barcode imidiately sent Engineering to "observe" his expansion. When engineereng came to the base @7 adi's cannon attacked barcod's engineering. Normal player (not adi12) I guess build couple cannons against barcode cliffdrop, but we are talking about adi12, so he didn't. Barcode saw that and sent his ship and successfully dropped at his unprotected base.
But more interesting things happen on 13:10. barcode sends his ship to the adi's primary base at 5. I don't have words to discribe that route, you just need to see it. Belive me it worth seeing! I can bet you'll not find better route when you can see all the map (actually as barcode does).

I saw the rep. the funny thing is I reported a couple of times he is using maphack and it is obvious. when he sends his dropship the second time, he sends it with the shift on the clear/safe path because he sees the entire map. more than that watch his apm at that time it is under 100! it is so obvious, but guess what? he will not be banned cos there is no clear evidence. you wanna bet?




Of course there is no evidence because I dont use map hack or any kinds of hack.
Both you guys are very low level person, keep trying to ban me as "hack", bringing most "probable" replay among all the games, to support your lies. But it is true that there is 0 evidence😂😂😂

Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
June 01 2024 00:02 GMT
#2470
On June 01 2024 08:26 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2024 08:21 Matias_SC wrote:
On June 01 2024 05:26 uaAlex wrote:
Another "mental play " by barcode.
https://repmastered.app/game/pfcYTbAMQwEs8-liVyxOw4gxfPsb43auqqIG9J6Gh5Y
I don't want to repeat that he never tries to perform cliff drop on protected bases in our case on 1.
At 7:20 he see that adi send probe to expansion on 7, barcode imidiately sent Engineering to "observe" his expansion. When engineereng came to the base @7 adi's cannon attacked barcod's engineering. Normal player (not adi12) I guess build couple cannons against barcode cliffdrop, but we are talking about adi12, so he didn't. Barcode saw that and sent his ship and successfully dropped at his unprotected base.
But more interesting things happen on 13:10. barcode sends his ship to the adi's primary base at 5. I don't have words to discribe that route, you just need to see it. Belive me it worth seeing! I can bet you'll not find better route when you can see all the map (actually as barcode does).

I saw the rep. the funny thing is I reported a couple of times he is using maphack and it is obvious. when he sends his dropship the second time, he sends it with the shift on the clear/safe path because he sees the entire map. more than that watch his apm at that time it is under 100! it is so obvious, but guess what? he will not be banned cos there is no clear evidence. you wanna bet?




Of course there is no evidence because I dont use map hack or any kinds of hack.
Both you guys are very low level person, keep trying to ban me as "hack", bringing most "probable" replay among all the games, to support your lies. But it is true that there is 0 evidence😂😂😂
it was rhetoric! evidence it is a lot for those who want to see it!
but again if you want that all doubts against you to be clear just upload your folder with replays can you? yes or no.
we know you were abandoned and adopted and abused, you have no money in your pocket and you have to steal the internet from your neighbours that's a fact!


Matias_SC
Profile Joined March 2022
121 Posts
June 01 2024 00:03 GMT
#2471
On June 01 2024 08:26 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2024 08:21 Matias_SC wrote:
On June 01 2024 05:26 uaAlex wrote:
Another "mental play " by barcode.
https://repmastered.app/game/pfcYTbAMQwEs8-liVyxOw4gxfPsb43auqqIG9J6Gh5Y
I don't want to repeat that he never tries to perform cliff drop on protected bases in our case on 1.
At 7:20 he see that adi send probe to expansion on 7, barcode imidiately sent Engineering to "observe" his expansion. When engineereng came to the base @7 adi's cannon attacked barcod's engineering. Normal player (not adi12) I guess build couple cannons against barcode cliffdrop, but we are talking about adi12, so he didn't. Barcode saw that and sent his ship and successfully dropped at his unprotected base.
But more interesting things happen on 13:10. barcode sends his ship to the adi's primary base at 5. I don't have words to discribe that route, you just need to see it. Belive me it worth seeing! I can bet you'll not find better route when you can see all the map (actually as barcode does).

I saw the rep. the funny thing is I reported a couple of times he is using maphack and it is obvious. when he sends his dropship the second time, he sends it with the shift on the clear/safe path because he sees the entire map. more than that watch his apm at that time it is under 100! it is so obvious, but guess what? he will not be banned cos there is no clear evidence. you wanna bet?




Of course there is no evidence because I dont use map hack or any kinds of hack.
Both you guys are very low level person, keep trying to ban me as "hack", bringing most "probable" replay among all the games, to support your lies. But it is true that there is 0 evidence😂😂😂



it was rhetoric! evidence it is a lot for those who want to see it!
but again if you want that all doubts against you to be clear just upload your folder with replays can you? yes or no.
we know you were abandoned and adopted and abused, you have no money in your pocket and you have to steal the internet from your neighbours that's a fact!
vfsjhvfsjh
Profile Joined October 2021
113 Posts
June 01 2024 00:31 GMT
#2472
guys -
1. there's no 'map hack' anymore. stop doing stupid shit.
2. I've never ever seen any guy 'released' once banned. just give up and create a new one. it is what it is.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 01 2024 00:54 GMT
#2473
On June 01 2024 09:31 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
guys -
1. there's no 'map hack' anymore. stop doing stupid shit.
2. I've never ever seen any guy 'released' once banned. just give up and create a new one. it is what it is.



S ranker says: No map hack, stop doing stupid shit.
D, E ranker says: Barcode map hack!! And he is abondoned and adopted and abused!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-01 10:13:07
June 01 2024 10:12 GMT
#2474
On June 01 2024 09:31 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
guys -
1. there's no 'map hack' anymore. stop doing stupid shit.
2. I've never ever seen any guy 'released' once banned. just give up and create a new one. it is what it is.

What are your arguments? Or you bought hack from one dealer and he promise you that it is undetectable?
He forgot to add if you are not an idiot and perform actions like barcode does.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 01 2024 10:47 GMT
#2475
BAN REQUEST: McRaYvEn[S]

Game no.: 20240601/123401
He turned off vision at 03:00, attacked teammate from 13:38.(attacking wraiths at 5 // attacking starports at 1.)
Ban this asshole.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 01 2024 10:56 GMT
#2476
On June 01 2024 19:12 uaAlex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2024 09:31 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
guys -
1. there's no 'map hack' anymore. stop doing stupid shit.
2. I've never ever seen any guy 'released' once banned. just give up and create a new one. it is what it is.

What are your arguments? Or you bought hack from one dealer and he promise you that it is undetectable?
He forgot to add if you are not an idiot and perform actions like barcode does.



I repeat once again.
I played like 2k games with current account.
Why players ranked C and above does not mention me as "map hacker"??
You are E ranker and what you think is not everything.
uaAlex
Profile Joined March 2024
39 Posts
June 01 2024 12:45 GMT
#2477
On June 01 2024 19:56 Che cazzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2024 19:12 uaAlex wrote:
On June 01 2024 09:31 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
guys -
1. there's no 'map hack' anymore. stop doing stupid shit.
2. I've never ever seen any guy 'released' once banned. just give up and create a new one. it is what it is.

What are your arguments? Or you bought hack from one dealer and he promise you that it is undetectable?
He forgot to add if you are not an idiot and perform actions like barcode does.



I repeat once again.
I played like 2k games with current account.
Why players ranked C and above does not mention me as "map hacker"??
You are E ranker and what you think is not everything.

1) I didn't ask you
2) players above C rank can win against you even with all ur hacks. I'm sure they understand what is going on.
3) You never gave explanations about ur unexplained actions. Ur arguments always something about rank, about your boyfriends thinking and other bullshit. Nothing about actions and explanations how it was possible without seeing map.
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
June 01 2024 23:25 GMT
#2478
On June 01 2024 21:45 uaAlex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2024 19:56 Che cazzo wrote:
On June 01 2024 19:12 uaAlex wrote:
On June 01 2024 09:31 vfsjhvfsjh wrote:
guys -
1. there's no 'map hack' anymore. stop doing stupid shit.
2. I've never ever seen any guy 'released' once banned. just give up and create a new one. it is what it is.

What are your arguments? Or you bought hack from one dealer and he promise you that it is undetectable?
He forgot to add if you are not an idiot and perform actions like barcode does.



I repeat once again.
I played like 2k games with current account.
Why players ranked C and above does not mention me as "map hacker"??
You are E ranker and what you think is not everything.

1) I didn't ask you
2) players above C rank can win against you even with all ur hacks. I'm sure they understand what is going on.
3) You never gave explanations about ur unexplained actions. Ur arguments always something about rank, about your boyfriends thinking and other bullshit. Nothing about actions and explanations how it was possible without seeing map.



I have no need to give any explanation against your tries to assign me any duty. Don't try to control me as you wish.

Anyway, I am so glad that you consider my drops are hack. I will regard my drops are superb, fatastic, thanks.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 01 2024 23:53 GMT
#2479
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Che cazzo
Profile Joined March 2024
200 Posts
Last Edited: 2024-06-02 10:28:24
June 02 2024 10:24 GMT
#2480
On June 02 2024 08:53 Jealous wrote:
One time I was playing against some 50 apm trash tier player and when he reviewed the replay he called me a hacker because two Dragoons came out of two Gateways at the same time. He said I must have MBS like in StarCraft 2.

The reality is that I got supply blocked so when Pylon finished both Dragoons started at the same time LOL

Point of the story is that 50 apm trash tier players will think that even the dumbest shit is hacks. Coincidence, luck, late Pylon, flying around typical cannon spots, controlling 3 control group army, scouting extra base and leaving before the morphing Nexus sees the scout, etc. Trash tier players can't comprehend that stuff like that happens, because they are trash tier. Better to just laugh and ignore them, let them keep yelling fruitlessly into the void.



Thanks for sharing your case.
Yeah, it will be better just laugh and let them shout into the void.

Dear TRASH TIER fellas(@cant_win, @uaAlex, @Haxby),
Regardless of your continuous fake reports about me, nobody has agreed on your stupid stories. We call it justice.
Please do not pollute this community of justice, with your impure, contradictory, fake ideas.
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 368
Leta 234
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 52
ZergMaN 36
NotJumperer 35
Bale 33
Aegong 28
Killer 22
yabsab 15
[ Show more ]
Noble 13
Sharp 0
League of Legends
JimRising 550
Reynor45
Other Games
summit1g10989
olofmeister394
Sick207
Happy131
Nina71
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick747
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1124
• Jankos518
• Stunt406
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 28m
Replay Cast
15h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.