• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10019 users

SCBW Meet up @ DreamHack Montreal - Sep 6-8 - Page 5

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Jaeyun
Profile Joined June 2017
United States202 Posts
April 24 2019 21:52 GMT
#81
Go Schamtoo.
www.twitch.tv/jaeyun
mozzybw
Profile Joined February 2019
Canada24 Posts
April 25 2019 00:42 GMT
#82
On April 19 2019 09:20 M3t4PhYzX wrote:
GL HF, guys

I hope it happens. Sound pretty cool ^^

If it happens, stream and commentary is a must!


Absolutely, need commentary+stream to keep these things alive and spread.
Tossrandir
Profile Joined October 2017
10 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-28 09:01:12
April 28 2019 08:54 GMT
#83
When I got the tickets I thought to myself:
'What the fudge does BYOC mean? (bring your own computer) Oh, why the hell would I want to bring my computer all the way to Quebec? (will be driving 14 or so hours from where I live.)

Now after reading this thread I'm thinking to myself:
"Why the hell didn't I get BYOC tickets. Even just so I can get in the area to watch the BW LAN xD."

Awesome idea Schamtoo!
Guess I need to switch ticket type so I can watch the games happening when I'm there.

EDIT: also lol at Montreal being 'east coast'. If it was on the east coast I wouldn't have to drive 14 hours to get there!
Although 14 hours beats 3 days for sure.
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-23 16:51:26
May 23 2019 16:51 GMT
#84
Let's make this happen.

I'M GONNA BUY TICKETS RIGHT NOW WHO'S WITH ME?
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
jordeady
Profile Joined March 2018
Peru30 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-23 16:57:42
May 23 2019 16:53 GMT
#85
Is this still happening? I heard that this was cancelled? I need concrete information before I can book anything.



EDIT: seems like schamtoo left the community and thus this event lost an organizer screw toxic fbw members and screw your bw elitism!!
hola
Models
Profile Joined March 2019
Canada88 Posts
May 23 2019 16:55 GMT
#86
Damn I bought tickets already for BW portion, is it true it might not happen now? I think this is our one chance to revive the BW community and someone needs to be a hero
this guy was SO BAD that you could not predict what he was going to do
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
May 23 2019 16:55 GMT
#87
What do I do with my ticket if this is canceled!?
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
9-BiT
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1089 Posts
May 23 2019 17:00 GMT
#88
I’m going if it’s happening
kwark_uk: @father_sc learn to play maybe?
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
May 23 2019 17:18 GMT
#89
I bought my ticket boys cy@ there!!
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
9-BiT
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States1089 Posts
May 23 2019 17:55 GMT
#90
[image loading]
I hope none of y'all are cowards...
kwark_uk: @father_sc learn to play maybe?
Q~Bert
Profile Joined June 2006
United States670 Posts
May 23 2019 19:30 GMT
#91
How much did y'all raise for me?
aka: Yaj
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 23 2019 21:22 GMT
#92
Someone should just contact the guy that Schamtoo contacted and tell him what happened. It's not like Schamtoo has exclusive access to this person or something.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-23 21:26:55
May 23 2019 21:26 GMT
#93
Indeed, we will organize this one way or another Jealous.

I'll post updates as organization progresses.
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
May 23 2019 21:27 GMT
#94
On May 24 2019 06:26 .gypsy wrote:
Indeed, we will organize this one way or another Jealous.

I'll post updates as organization progresses.

<3
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
-Debaser-
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States329 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-05-26 01:07:22
May 25 2019 21:55 GMT
#95
Cool. Hope teh events fun
TL+ Member
sM.Zik
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2553 Posts
May 25 2019 22:00 GMT
#96
Yup yup, still considering going!
Jaedong Fighting! | youtube.com/ZikGaming
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
May 26 2019 13:19 GMT
#97
We're already in last-minute territory without any solid plans or information. I still have hope but it really isn't looking good right now.

Would our best bet be hosting somewhere dreamhack adjacent? Pretty sure a lot of internet cafes would be empty due to most ppl attending dreamhack, no?
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
Xiphias
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway2223 Posts
May 26 2019 14:15 GMT
#98
Someone needs to be streaming this if it happens.
aka KanBan85. Working on Starbow.
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
May 26 2019 16:38 GMT
#99
Just an update: I've started roll calling for whoever has purchased DH tickets:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr_mmjZUbdwUJ14cTwB4zzl-pqNgwizBUXLLaofTSJg/

I'll try to get this added to the OP.

PLEASE PM ME if you are seriously interested and willing to purchase a ticket. If you have, please provide a screenshot to confirm.

An SCBW meetup is happening one way or another. I am confident that if we get enough people buying tickets, we can easily sway DH into securing us an area, prizepool, and official announcement.
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
Demurity
Profile Joined April 2011
United States424 Posts
May 26 2019 17:30 GMT
#100
Not sure if i'd be willing to bring my pc from the usa
|Terran|
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5566
Bisu 2685
Soulkey 1667
Jaedong 764
EffOrt 605
Mini 502
Horang2 429
Larva 354
ZerO 298
actioN 264
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 248
Yoon 125
Mind 92
Dewaltoss 82
Sea.KH 78
Snow 70
Barracks 68
Sharp 68
sorry 68
hero 67
Shinee 65
Pusan 58
Hyun 45
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
Rock 14
NaDa 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5387
qojqva2453
Dendi1164
420jenkins94
Counter-Strike
fl0m2119
Fnx 611
x6flipin161
Other Games
hiko940
B2W.Neo735
Liquid`RaSZi597
Lowko369
crisheroes306
DeMusliM258
XBOCT207
Hui .205
Livibee196
Liquid`VortiX170
QueenE93
Mew2King50
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV701
League of Legends
• Nemesis2873
• Jankos1944
• TFBlade404
Other Games
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 10m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.