• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:38
CEST 21:38
KST 04:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8576 users

SCBW Meet up @ DreamHack Montreal - Sep 6-8 - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Ziggy
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
South Korea2107 Posts
April 18 2019 07:07 GMT
#21
Depends on the schedule. If the actual tourney starts on the 7th then I'm most likely in as well!
WriterDefeating a sandwich only makes it tastier. @imjustziggy
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3566 Posts
April 18 2019 07:09 GMT
#22
Yes! I most likely can make it too! Let s make it happen!
Horang2 fan
Rus_Brain
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Russian Federation1894 Posts
April 18 2019 07:22 GMT
#23
On April 18 2019 15:42 mSj_Artanis wrote:
7898 km too far
Noob <3 Coming lans from Vladivostok to Moscow is not far for some guys.
patyrykin.net
Incomplete..ReV
Profile Joined August 2017
Norway664 Posts
April 18 2019 08:24 GMT
#24
Isn't that kinda close to when the BSL playoffs might be taking place? Ey!? ;-)
It's ok. I still love you <3
razorsuKe
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2053 Posts
April 18 2019 08:48 GMT
#25
bw? I'm down!
EntusGalleries.com - CJ Uniform Sale
lazersnipe
Profile Joined November 2016
Canada219 Posts
April 18 2019 09:00 GMT
#26
Too bad it's East coast, but it could definitely be fun. I'd be interested in going if it happens
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 18 2019 09:32 GMT
#27
On April 18 2019 15:44 QuadroX wrote:
I'd love to go. Good initiative. Though I have some concerns if it gets cancelled in the end due to the lack of players. I will end up just watching SC2 which is less than ideal.

You'd just play with whoever came in hotel rooms and have a tournament that way, then mingle with SC2 people or whatever when you get bored ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
mSj_Artanis
Profile Joined May 2015
60 Posts
April 18 2019 13:55 GMT
#28
Noob <3 Coming lans from Vladivostok to Moscow is not far for some guys.


+need visa and 1k$+ for tickets and residence ;;
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-18 16:23:32
April 18 2019 16:23 GMT
#29
I suck now, I don't play enough anymore, but damn, I'm in quebec city, I have no excuses, I should go. It would be funny to meet artosis again here after meeting him in korea a few times.
DSK
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
England1110 Posts
April 18 2019 18:29 GMT
#30
If I go to Montreal I might show my face, still undecided. Anyone going to have a presence at DreamHack Dallas?.
**@ YT: SC2POVs at https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2POVsTV | https://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/SC2POVs @**
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 18 2019 19:29 GMT
#31
On April 19 2019 01:23 Essbee wrote:
I suck now, I don't play enough anymore, but damn, I'm in quebec city, I have no excuses, I should go. It would be funny to meet artosis again here after meeting him in korea a few times.

ESSBEE <3

You might meet me too, aren't you excited?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
CaStrO
Profile Joined April 2008
Peru136 Posts
April 18 2019 19:32 GMT
#32
i dont have PC
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-18 20:00:17
April 18 2019 19:59 GMT
#33
On April 19 2019 04:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2019 01:23 Essbee wrote:
I suck now, I don't play enough anymore, but damn, I'm in quebec city, I have no excuses, I should go. It would be funny to meet artosis again here after meeting him in korea a few times.

ESSBEE <3

You might meet me too, aren't you excited?


Wait, you serious? Let's get another bo7 going!! :D


That's awesome mate, where do you live btw?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
April 18 2019 20:13 GMT
#34
On April 19 2019 04:59 Essbee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2019 04:29 Jealous wrote:
On April 19 2019 01:23 Essbee wrote:
I suck now, I don't play enough anymore, but damn, I'm in quebec city, I have no excuses, I should go. It would be funny to meet artosis again here after meeting him in korea a few times.

ESSBEE <3

You might meet me too, aren't you excited?


Wait, you serious? Let's get another bo7 going!! :D


That's awesome mate, where do you live btw?

I'm down! I think it was a Bo5 though? ^^

I live in New Jersey.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
April 18 2019 20:58 GMT
#35
On April 19 2019 05:13 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2019 04:59 Essbee wrote:
On April 19 2019 04:29 Jealous wrote:
On April 19 2019 01:23 Essbee wrote:
I suck now, I don't play enough anymore, but damn, I'm in quebec city, I have no excuses, I should go. It would be funny to meet artosis again here after meeting him in korea a few times.

ESSBEE <3

You might meet me too, aren't you excited?


Wait, you serious? Let's get another bo7 going!! :D


That's awesome mate, where do you live btw?

I'm down! I think it was a Bo5 though? ^^

I live in New Jersey.


Haha was it Bo5? It's been so long. Ok nice, NJ isn't that far. Would be great to see you there man!
TT1
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada10090 Posts
April 18 2019 23:29 GMT
#36
On April 19 2019 04:32 CaStrO wrote:
i dont have PC


Well most people don't bring their PC to BYOCs, way too hard to move around. Usually it's just a laptop + monitor, personally i wouldn't even bring a monitor, laptop screen works just fine. I wonder if we could rent laptops or something.
ab = tl(i) + tl(pc), the grand answer to every tl.net debate
Popy
Profile Joined April 2019
Canada2 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-19 01:22:06
April 18 2019 23:48 GMT
#37
Registered to TL after some years of lurking just for this :D

AWESOME idea. I'm a pretty casual SC1 & SC2 gamer but being in the area I would be able to bring my laptop plus one, maybe two extra computers (or monitors) for anyone who can't bring their own.

My family also owns an orchard near Montreal so I would be able to bring bags of free apples for everyone.

I also have a condo with a spare bedroom and living room not too far away (near Jarry park). I would be happy to host 1 to a few people if paying for a hotel is an issue.

LONG LIVE BROOD WAR
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
April 19 2019 00:13 GMT
#38
You're a good person Popy.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
M3t4PhYzX
Profile Joined March 2019
Poland4290 Posts
April 19 2019 00:20 GMT
#39
GL HF, guys

I hope it happens. Sound pretty cool ^^

If it happens, stream and commentary is a must!
Essbee
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada2371 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-04-19 03:07:10
April 19 2019 00:45 GMT
#40
On April 19 2019 08:48 Popy wrote:
Registered to TL after some years of lurking just for this :D

AWESOME idea. I'm a pretty casual SC1 & SC2 gamer but being in the area I would be able to bring my laptop plus one, maybe two extra computers for anyone who can't bring their own.

My family also owns an orchard near Montreal so I would be able to bring bags of free apples for everyone.

I also have a condo with a spare bedroom and living room not too far away (near Jarry park). I would be happy to host 1 to a few people if paying for a hotel is an issue.

LONG LIVE BROOD WAR


This is awesome! We could make a temporary list of the people who want to come and see who might need something.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 511
ProTech152
BRAT_OK 79
Railgan 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1679
Shuttle 673
Dewaltoss 121
Trap 30
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 629
420jenkins472
Counter-Strike
fl0m3903
Fnx 648
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4102
Liquid`Hasu529
Other Games
summit1g3171
Liquid`RaSZi1898
FrodaN955
B2W.Neo536
C9.Mang0159
ToD138
TKL 108
UpATreeSC87
QueenE71
RotterdaM71
Mew2King37
JuggernautJason13
PPMD10
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
WardiTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 43
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur1343
• imaqtpie764
• WagamamaTV328
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 23m
Patches Events
20h 23m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.