• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:54
CEST 17:54
KST 00:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7884 users

Legend latest post on Sina Weibo - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
December 04 2017 15:18 GMT
#121
On December 05 2017 00:08 opisska wrote:
The "Chinese culture" argument doesn't make any sense either. I am all for the Chinese people's right to have any culture they want (as long as it is remotely compatible with basic human rights) - but that just means that they are supposed to act like that. You can't just say "my culture is that I get a benefit X" and then expect people to give you this benefit

giving benefit? All he needed to do was to behave decently when playing with a person 10 years older that he's not friends with. Not terribly unreasonable in any civilized culture. Larva was simply being a dick thinking he'd get away with it because it's "part of his image".
Michael Probu
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 15:27:48
December 04 2017 15:27 GMT
#122
On December 05 2017 00:18 juvenal wrote:
Larva was simply being a dick thinking he'd get away with it because it's "part of his image".

But he's so good he earned the right for it!! (paraphrasing general idea of some comments here)
TL+ Member
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
December 04 2017 15:32 GMT
#123
Those triggered chinese people are hilarious. It makes Larva even more entertaining. I love this guy
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
iamho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States3347 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 15:37:40
December 04 2017 15:37 GMT
#124
It's depressing that in modern internet culture, people think that being a jackass is fine as long as they get a quick laugh out of it.
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 15:41:19
December 04 2017 15:40 GMT
#125
On December 05 2017 00:37 iamho wrote:
It's depressing that in modern internet culture, people think that being a jackass is fine as long as they get a quick laugh out of it.

You should just grow a thicker skin, it was just for fans /s
TL+ Member
CHEONSOYUN
Profile Joined August 2017
622 Posts
December 04 2017 15:40 GMT
#126
jokes on zotac; what's the point of banning someone from your tournaments when weren't planning on hosting anymore of them anyways?

larva saves SC:R by spitting the chinese into hosting more tournaments just to ban him indefinitely from them?!
JAEDONG...!!! EFFORT IS ANGRY. ZERG...?!
Netto.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Poland523 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 15:42:54
December 04 2017 15:42 GMT
#127
On December 05 2017 00:37 iamho wrote:
It's depressing that in modern internet culture, people think that being a jackass is fine as long as they get a quick laugh out of it.


Is beating someone in video game (showmatch) so disrespectful especially when loser gets a lot of money just for being there?
Be the change you want to see in the world.
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
December 04 2017 15:44 GMT
#128
On December 05 2017 00:42 Netto. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 00:37 iamho wrote:
It's depressing that in modern internet culture, people think that being a jackass is fine as long as they get a quick laugh out of it.


Is beating someone in video game (showmatch) so disrespectful especially when loser gets a lot of money just for being there?

Wrong thread?
TL+ Member
Vendethiel
Profile Joined February 2017
213 Posts
December 04 2017 15:47 GMT
#129
On December 05 2017 00:44 aQuaSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 00:42 Netto. wrote:
On December 05 2017 00:37 iamho wrote:
It's depressing that in modern internet culture, people think that being a jackass is fine as long as they get a quick laugh out of it.


Is beating someone in video game (showmatch) so disrespectful especially when loser gets a lot of money just for being there?

Wrong thread?

Doesn't appear like it
Maru <3
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 04 2017 15:49 GMT
#130
On December 05 2017 00:18 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 00:08 jinjin5000 wrote:
apparently incontrol was angry at larva according to larva

:thinking:


Shouldn't be surprising, just watch the interview and you can see how mad he is.

I know if I were legends I would feel very embarrassed/shit with what happened during his matches with Larva. That being said, Larva didn't get talked to after doing it in game 1 and there were no written rules about stuff like this. So while rude (although I found it funny at times as a viewer), I don't think Larva deserves a ban. I don't see Larva playing in any Zotac cups anyway as i'd be surprised if there were anymore big BW tournaments that a Korean can play in, but non the less I think it's a over reaction.


Fun event and was fun watching Artosis/Tasteless/Day9/Incontrol casting the BW event.


Stop. Between here and Reddit you've tried to talk about how "mad" I was like 4 times. I wasn't mad.. as I've already posted several times lol. I was tired and trolling him with questions about his fucking thigh. I'm almost always deadpan wtf
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
December 04 2017 15:50 GMT
#131
On December 05 2017 00:40 CHEONSOYUN wrote:
jokes on zotac; what's the point of banning someone from your tournaments when weren't planning on hosting anymore of them anyways?

larva saves SC:R by spitting the chinese into hosting more tournaments just to ban him indefinitely from them?!

What are you even talking about?

This is so disrespectful towards an organization that put on one hell of a tournament this weekend. The production value was great, the games were good, the cast was excellent.

Given, the qualifiers were a learning curve, but this is 1000% the correct decision by ZOTAC.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
rel
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Guam3521 Posts
December 04 2017 15:51 GMT
#132
Hey I'm confused is this the same Larva as on Liquipedia? Doesn't look like him at all on his pictures there.
I'll tank push my way into her heart. ☮♥&$!
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-12-04 15:54:04
December 04 2017 15:53 GMT
#133
On December 05 2017 00:49 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 00:18 blade55555 wrote:
On December 05 2017 00:08 jinjin5000 wrote:
apparently incontrol was angry at larva according to larva

:thinking:


Shouldn't be surprising, just watch the interview and you can see how mad he is.

I know if I were legends I would feel very embarrassed/shit with what happened during his matches with Larva. That being said, Larva didn't get talked to after doing it in game 1 and there were no written rules about stuff like this. So while rude (although I found it funny at times as a viewer), I don't think Larva deserves a ban. I don't see Larva playing in any Zotac cups anyway as i'd be surprised if there were anymore big BW tournaments that a Korean can play in, but non the less I think it's a over reaction.


Fun event and was fun watching Artosis/Tasteless/Day9/Incontrol casting the BW event.


Stop. Between here and Reddit you've tried to talk about how "mad" I was like 4 times. I wasn't mad.. as I've already posted several times lol. I was tired and trolling him with questions about his fucking thigh. I'm almost always deadpan wtf


Dude, but the worst part was Incontrol being so mad.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
aQuaSC
Profile Joined August 2011
717 Posts
December 04 2017 15:54 GMT
#134
On December 05 2017 00:51 rel wrote:
Hey I'm confused is this the same Larva as on Liquipedia? Doesn't look like him at all on his pictures there.

His liquipedia page feels like page of his son or something tbh
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 04 2017 15:54 GMT
#135
On December 05 2017 00:37 iamho wrote:
It's depressing that in modern internet culture, people think that being a jackass is fine as long as they get a quick laugh out of it.


I find it depressing that you can be banned from all potential future tournaments of a brand just because you don't fulfill some people's arbitrary and unwritten notions of behavior. In general I find it very depressing that you can be punished just because someone decides to get offended.

See, it's all about the wording - posters on your side of the argument sounding all high-horsey doesn't make you automatically right.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
sc19980331
Profile Joined March 2017
China1609 Posts
December 04 2017 15:55 GMT
#136
Imagine what will happen if Boxer got such BM by some young foreign talented player at showmatch?
Legend is one of the greatest BW player here in China, icon of Youth/Passion/Honor. He prepared and practiced a lot for this showmatch as I know, PvP with Jaystar on 5 match maps for example. He showed respect and professionalism to ZOTAC, players and audiences.
TL+ Member
jinjin5000
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1559 Posts
December 04 2017 15:58 GMT
#137
On December 05 2017 00:49 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2017 00:18 blade55555 wrote:
On December 05 2017 00:08 jinjin5000 wrote:
apparently incontrol was angry at larva according to larva

:thinking:


Shouldn't be surprising, just watch the interview and you can see how mad he is.

I know if I were legends I would feel very embarrassed/shit with what happened during his matches with Larva. That being said, Larva didn't get talked to after doing it in game 1 and there were no written rules about stuff like this. So while rude (although I found it funny at times as a viewer), I don't think Larva deserves a ban. I don't see Larva playing in any Zotac cups anyway as i'd be surprised if there were anymore big BW tournaments that a Korean can play in, but non the less I think it's a over reaction.


Fun event and was fun watching Artosis/Tasteless/Day9/Incontrol casting the BW event.


Stop. Between here and Reddit you've tried to talk about how "mad" I was like 4 times. I wasn't mad.. as I've already posted several times lol. I was tired and trolling him with questions about his fucking thigh. I'm almost always deadpan wtf


larva thought you were pissed as hell at him lol
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
December 04 2017 15:59 GMT
#138
Incontrol looked pissed! Even the questions he asked in the interview after the game point towards him being annoyed. It seemed like he wanted answers from Larva as to why he did what he did, it didn't seem like trolling... As Larva had no idea Incontrol would be trolling him.
Sk0
Profile Joined February 2008
Morocco85 Posts
December 04 2017 16:01 GMT
#139
+1 to Lx for reaching to the finals with very good games
-1 to Larva who showed he is a perfect example of this egoist society
+1 to Incontrol for the post-interview, in a perfect world he would smash Larva's face so he won't repeat
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
December 04 2017 16:03 GMT
#140
Larva was mad someone was trolling him? Oh man.. I feel so bad for
Him! Hope he wasn't embarrassed y'know?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 594
SteadfastSC477
TaKeTV 413
LamboSC2345
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 45
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 477
LamboSC2 345
mouzHeroMarine 181
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech152
Rex 136
BRAT_OK 60
UpATreeSC 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37330
Shuttle 1997
Mini 820
EffOrt 777
Light 707
Horang2 513
firebathero 305
Soma 302
Rush 278
Hyuk 200
[ Show more ]
Snow 192
BeSt 176
ZerO 163
Leta 115
hero 92
sorry 42
Killer 42
Liquid`Ret 38
Mong 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 27
Bale 22
soO 21
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8349
qojqva1206
Dendi968
420jenkins112
Counter-Strike
fl0m1095
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2239
crisheroes1514
XaKoH 194
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing1863
B2W.Neo1055
Liquid`VortiX231
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS164
QueenE107
KnowMe74
Mew2King71
Trikslyr49
ToD41
ZerO(Twitch)13
Dewaltoss1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile122
• Gemini_19 20
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 13
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2777
• TFBlade1045
Other Games
• Shiphtur214
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
21h 6m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.