• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9027 users

Afreeca feed - Page 19

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 105 Next
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7090 Posts
January 01 2015 08:18 GMT
#361
ye i saw this yesterday http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/lol-tournaments/474332-ogn-sbenu-champions-korea-spring-2015
^^
lemmata
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
468 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-01 08:52:20
January 01 2015 08:47 GMT
#362
End of year and new year's greetings from our hero Sonic.

Original here
Was 2014 a good year for you?
This year was like a dream for me.
I made it possible to see the SC1 that I love on Ongamenet once more.
I was able to hire the singers and actors I love as models for my brand.
I was able to open 40 offline shops, exceeding my original goal of 30.
The growth of the company allowed us to get a building to house our headquarters.
Our brand was able to enter Chinese department stores.
The main character of a network television drama is the CEO of Sbenu.
2014 was a meaningful year in which I met the best employees and saw the company grow with my own eyes.
If I think about the fact that there is much more than what I've written above, it real was a year to remember.
But! The journey is not finished and there is much more I want to do.
As soon as the new year begins, 20 new stores will open in department store malls.
Starting with Myungdong in February, I want to open stores in various locations (Gangnam, etc.) and reach #150 by the end of this year.
The revenue target for 2015 is 1000 0000 0000 ~ 1500 0000 0000 KRW and an overseas business team has been created. The Chinese department stores and online malls are also showing good responses to our products.
I want to create new brands in addition to Sbenu, purchase more licenses from foreign brands, and widen our distribution network in Korea.
Please look forward to what we will bring in the future.
We won't disappoint the people who believe in and root for us.
I will become more humble and do more for the less unfortunate.
Everyone, "화이팅" in 2015!

Original here

Members of Sonic TV: Thank you for coming in to work hard on the first day of the year.

Thank you, Cho Minsung PD and other staff members. Thank you caster Jung Sorim, commentator Kim Carry, and commentator TheMarine.
Thank you, everyone who watched todays games. Thank you, everyone who came to see the matches offline despite the cold weather.
The round of 32 has concluded successfully. This is the first time that the studio has been opened since the construction at Sonic TV studio. It was warmed by the passion of the many people who came today.
This is only the beginning. Starting January 7, the Sbenu Starleague will be broadcast on Ongamenet.
I would like to find more talented players and develop amateur players so that a Brood War league can continuously exist into the distant future. It will be a long-term project, but it does not seem impossible if you and I combine our efforts.
Effort has already signed up for the next league and I hope to include more amateurs as well.
It makes me depressed to think that I am a year older. Ha~ T_T
Happy new year!
Thank you^^
The resurrection of Brood War that we've been talking about for a long time is finally near.
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
January 01 2015 08:52 GMT
#363
^^Thanks Quickstriker, wish PianO were casting the stream in English with us to share that insight directly

^^Thanks lemmata. Wow 150 stores?!, please do 2-4 SSL's a year then! Find another co-sponsor and bump up the prize pool to OSL/MSL levels of $100-150K USD
Liquipedia
[sc1f]eonzerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Belgium7090 Posts
January 01 2015 09:05 GMT
#364
EFFORT!!!
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11800 Posts
January 01 2015 11:53 GMT
#365
Effort has already signed-up for the next league

Hold on there *faints
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
kjwcj
Profile Joined November 2011
Australia1064 Posts
January 01 2015 14:53 GMT
#366
[image loading]

wb
Writer
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 01 2015 16:36 GMT
#367
wow, Effort joining is pretty big imo. Thanks for translation lemmata!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
January 01 2015 23:28 GMT
#368
now we need a new PL, CJ FANS UNITE
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
afreecaTV.Char
Profile Joined December 2014
United States340 Posts
January 01 2015 23:36 GMT
#369
Wow, effort coming back? Amazing~
Former AfreecaTV Esports Manager (2014-2024)
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-02 10:29:42
January 02 2015 10:27 GMT
#370
On December 29 2014 12:40 kjwcj wrote:
terror is a father??

that's....terrifying


Is he going to punish his child with a soy sauce for bad behaviour?
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
flashimba
Profile Joined May 2011
225 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-02 12:41:07
January 02 2015 12:40 GMT
#371
Jangbi watching his tving OSL semifinals against Zero with his fans. Possibly the greatest PvZ series ever.

Now watching the finals against Fantasy.

The crowd. The excitement. The epicness. BW at its finest!
esdf
Profile Joined December 2012
Croatia736 Posts
January 02 2015 15:17 GMT
#372
quickstriker you're awesome!!!

also who is mahoro? (fingers crossed for ma bonjwa)
why do you not believe it? the legend has alived!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
January 03 2015 16:14 GMT
#373
There looks to be no after game interviews for KSL, only short reviews and DES only shared Bisu's live interview transcript where he says how Rock surprised him with his good defence and that's really all.

some decent pics by 나인철

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [more] +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]




After-game dinner BTS uploaded by hiya's gf: [image loading]

+ Show Spoiler [more] +

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

En Taro Violet
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
January 03 2015 20:28 GMT
#374
^^Thanks! Nice comradery
Liquipedia
lemmata
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
468 Posts
January 06 2015 23:46 GMT
#375
Jangbi was watching some games (starting with Jin Air OSL)

Some of his comments (not in order, nothing groundbreaking, but just Jangbi waxing sentimental after staying up all night):

I really didn't want to play SC2.
It's been a while since a looked at these. This game is so fun. I can't believe KeSPA got rid of a game as fun as this.
I was confident against both Flash and Fantasy.
If the crowd screams like that you can hear it even in the booth (The crowd roars as he eliminates Flash by blowing up his CC and tanks)
I was always nervous to face Jaedong and Bisu for some reason.
Why did I get so fat? (Some viewers attributed his atrophied skill to his fingers becoming fat. It seems that fat finger talk has become a popular joke. Someone says "That shuttle didn't die because his fingers were thin back then".)
I'm never going turn on my cam again because people always call me a pig when it's on.
Who is that guy?? That isn't me (looking at himself in the game booth). Heojupmoo?
Flash helped Fantasy prepare in that final.
Sea.ruby was the best looking gamer by far (In response to a viewer's question). Wait a minute, this is Jangbi's room. If you viewers had any sense, you all would have said Jangbi!
I was scheduled to enter the army in January. Kim Carry begged me so much to be in SSL that I could not refuse.
I had qualified to be a driver-soldier in the army (apparently this is a more cushy job than being a regular soldier).
I really want to help SSL10 be a success so that it can get a big sponsor again and revive BW. I will practice really hard.
I use Leopold keyboards.
I am sorry for being so ugly. Please don't make fun of me. In return, I will kick you out of this room. Hehe.
Okay, okay, I will lose some weight. But what good will that do me? Will any women come to me?
Yes, some of my fans were really attractive women (in response to a question). But we weren't allowed to get cozy with female fans. It's dangerous because some them could be teens.
I heard that having three children exempts you from military service (in response to a question about Pusan).
I don't smoke and I never have.
The reason I won this game was because I didn't think that I was behind (Game 5 against Fantasy). You can win games just by not believing that you're behind.
Hehe. If you want to watch games that Fantasy won, wait until he comes to Afreeca (In response to viewers who ask him to watch games Jangbi lost).
Ah she's a reporter (Viewer asked "Who is the Japanese woman who always used to come cheer for you?" I guess this explains why she was always there)
I am Passion-Moo (He's practicing hard).
I was way more full of confidence during the 08-09 season than I was during this time (A fan asked him if this was true while Jangbi was showing the legendary Game 4 vs ZerO from Tving and he answered in the affirmative).
Zero was so good at this time. He trolled me so hard (He says this when ZerO uses an epic fake drop to draw Jangbi's forces into the main, where he uses an egg-block to keep Jangbi from defending his burning natural).
Hydras are so OP.
Let's go, the last hanbang of the last protoss~ (as his forces leave for their final fight)
Oh~ goosebumps. My sleepiness is gone. Even I get goosebumps watching this. (As Zero types gg and the crowd screams "Heo Youngmoo" repeatedly)
He was crying because he thought this was the end of BW (As Kim Carry is shown shedding tears at the beginning of Game 5 vs Zero).
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
January 07 2015 00:12 GMT
#376
^^Thanks lemmata

I really didn't want to play SC2.
If the crowd screams like that you can hear it even in the booth
I was scheduled to enter the army in January. Kim Carry begged me so much to be in SSL that I could not refuse.
I really want to help SSL10 be a success so that it can get a big sponsor again and revive BW. I will practice really hard.
Touching stuff, love the nostalgia. Hwaiting!

I wonder if Kim Carry begged Bisu
Liquipedia
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
January 07 2015 00:37 GMT
#377
Wow thanks lemmata for all the translations. Really moving and touching stuff there.

I've been recently busy with job interviews and other things that I haven't had much time to just go and listen to these streams so I'm so happy someone else is also translating as well. That and my insomnia problem been nearly fixed so no more waking during times when I can have the ability to just listen to ex-progamer wise words....

Reading Jangbi words/text makes me realize..... exactly how many more years can all of us BW fans and BW ex-progamers can enjoy and love BW until a real real closure (not like when last OSL happened or when BW PL became SC2 PL) occurs and everyone moves on to their lives...

I want to believe MSL 2052, I want to believe the truth of the comics and BW eternal but I'm starting to get feels when I read Jangbi words....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
January 07 2015 01:03 GMT
#378
Yes, some of my fans were really attractive women (in response to a question). But we weren't allowed to get cozy with female fans. It's dangerous because some them could be teens.


so the reason why pro's would never get comfortable with fangirls was because they could have been jailbait? hahahahaha.
Commentator
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-07 01:38:29
January 07 2015 01:14 GMT
#379
i want to watch a 50 year old bisu play.

maybe he will win the osl by then, albeit the elderly version
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
January 07 2015 02:52 GMT
#380
On January 07 2015 10:03 GTR wrote:
Show nested quote +
Yes, some of my fans were really attractive women (in response to a question). But we weren't allowed to get cozy with female fans. It's dangerous because some them could be teens.


so the reason why pro's would never get comfortable with fangirls was because they could have been jailbait? hahahahaha.


jailbait is serious business whereever you go. a scandal like that would have been so bad for any team and the scene in general
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 369
NaDa 37
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8837
JimRising 695
ViBE151
WinterStarcraft133
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS57
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1422
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 47m
INu's Battles
9h 47m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 47m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 47m
Replay Cast
20h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.