• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7449 users

Hackers @ USEast

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-16 04:31:34
November 26 2013 04:19 GMT
#1
For the past week or two, I've been compiling a list of hackers that I've encountered into a blacklist program. This is only thanks to DyS- for creating an English patch for wDetector which conveniently allows me to find hackers.
While I'm sure many people here probably don't play on USEast anymore, I still do because it's the only place to play UMS without all the koreans who don't speak english.
Anyone who wants to help out, post here or PM me so I can update the list.

PeerBlock: http://www.peerblock.com/
List: http://mjr896.net/techguy/Blacklist/StarCraft_Hackers.p2p
+ Show Spoiler +

Blacklist: http://mjr896.net/techguy/Blacklist/Blacklist 1.0.0.zip
Some notes for this blacklist program: It must be injected separately from launchers(no .inj files) and no W-Mode

List: http://mjr896.net/techguy/Blacklist/BanList.html
Copy and paste the contents of the link above into the BanList.txt file and type /reloadlist if you did that while SC was open.


Last Updated: 12/15/13 08:31 PM PST
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 26 2013 05:54 GMT
#2
That is awesome. More people one east than west? Also do people play fighting spirit on east?
elmerpogs
Profile Joined August 2011
Philippines441 Posts
November 26 2013 06:08 GMT
#3
Should rename the title into something about the ENG version of the launcher since a lot of people are having a hard time grabbing a copy of wDetector which is mostly in Korean.
SKT [img]http://i.imgur.com/1NuGXvx.png[/img] is still the best [img]http://i.imgur.com/MsxcOXX.png[/img]
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
November 26 2013 06:17 GMT
#4
Really no point in even playing on USEast anymore but this is a cool project, thanks.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
November 26 2013 06:35 GMT
#5
Put play-4-food on the list first. Then add Nachal and LG[Lothar[a] (If you can find which ID he's using) They just love hacking in between sessions of eating poop.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 06:38:00
November 26 2013 06:36 GMT
#6
On November 26 2013 15:17 GGzerG wrote:
Really no point in even playing on USEast anymore but this is a cool project, thanks.

Like I said, it's the only place to play UMS and fastest games without all the non-english speaking koreans
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 07:02:44
November 26 2013 07:01 GMT
#7
I knew that TerranYouApart was too good. Used to play ICCup as well, unless it was just someone with the same name.

Also, you should probably add any data you can from BWHF. I'm sure at least SOME of those people still play and hack.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 07:07:56
November 26 2013 07:07 GMT
#8
On November 26 2013 16:01 Jealous wrote:
I knew that TerranYouApart was too good. Used to play ICCup as well, unless it was just someone with the same name.

Also, you should probably add any data you can from BWHF. I'm sure at least SOME of those people still play and hack.

I do a /where before I add a username to the list unless it's a spoofer
BWHF doesn't check if someone is spoofing or not
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 07:34:05
November 26 2013 07:33 GMT
#9
I play east almost exclusively these days. Really disappointing if you are certain that Nachal and Lorthar hack since I've played vs them many times. Ill definitely help you with your list because I play a lot of obs games.

Lorthar uses Lorthar[sJ) these days.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 26 2013 07:34 GMT
#10
wDetector had a false positive and accused me of hacking....
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
DarkNetHunter
Profile Joined October 2012
1224 Posts
November 26 2013 08:28 GMT
#11
I've had more than one instance of a false positive with people on wdetector in UMS, I have no idea how the AH of wdetector works of course, but would map revealers or w/e maybe affect it?

Otherwise pretty neat project
Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 09:00:17
November 26 2013 08:56 GMT
#12
On November 26 2013 17:28 DarkNetHunter wrote:
I've had more than one instance of a false positive with people on wdetector in UMS, I have no idea how the AH of wdetector works of course, but would map revealers or w/e maybe affect it?

Otherwise pretty neat project

What did wdetector say it detected?
The only false positives i've encountered so far are drophacks and hosthacks.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
VioletMelody
Profile Joined September 2013
United States31 Posts
November 26 2013 09:12 GMT
#13
On November 26 2013 16:33 puppykiller wrote:
I play east almost exclusively these days. Really disappointing if you are certain that Nachal and Lorthar hack since I've played vs them many times. Ill definitely help you with your list because I play a lot of obs games.

Lorthar uses Lorthar[sJ) these days.


I can vouch that Lor is hack free to my knowledge. I play with him currently and use wlauncher and I've never picked up anything. He still plays fine with 220+ apm.
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
November 26 2013 10:25 GMT
#14
On November 26 2013 16:34 xboi209 wrote:
wDetector had a false positive and accused me of hacking....


This happened to me once, there was a spike of lag right when I was making units and it thought I was multicommand hacking...

On topic, do people still play on USEast?
ॐ
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-26 10:50:11
November 26 2013 10:49 GMT
#15
Damn, this thread has made me remember BWHF Agent which is greatly missed.

Also, to answer some of the people in this thread: yes, people still play on USEast. Most of what's left of BGH and FMP communities are still there.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
ninazerg
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States7291 Posts
November 26 2013 11:29 GMT
#16
On November 26 2013 18:12 VioletMelody wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:33 puppykiller wrote:
I play east almost exclusively these days. Really disappointing if you are certain that Nachal and Lorthar hack since I've played vs them many times. Ill definitely help you with your list because I play a lot of obs games.

Lorthar uses Lorthar[sJ) these days.


I can vouch that Lor is hack free to my knowledge. I play with him currently and use wlauncher and I've never picked up anything. He still plays fine with 220+ apm.


Nah, he swore he wasn't hacking, but while using wDetector, I did an oblivion scan and he dropped from two games. He said he was using "Chaoslauncher", but I quickly tested it out with some friends, and none of them dropped with chaos. So I don't really care that a 7-post user comes out of nowhere to vouch for him.
"If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it's like a mecha-battle between two unborn babies." - Fyodor Dostoevsky
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
November 26 2013 20:05 GMT
#17
I think the autobans from the blacklist hack is giving me the hosthack alert. Just ignore any alerts from wLauncher about someone host hacking if the alert is IN-GAME
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10871 Posts
November 26 2013 20:15 GMT
#18
wLauncher will give false positives sometimes if there is lag, and also if the person has really high APM / if a player moves a unit right inside of the opponents vision and the oppponent clicks the unit right as its going back out of his vision, it can also give false positives as it thinks that super fast click / and then unit going back into fog of war was a hack, i've seen numerous false positives from wLauncher, penguinplug, and many other " Antihacks " on the regular bnet servers, they are just not 100% reliable.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
November 27 2013 14:47 GMT
#19
Never forget penguinplug "_"
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
November 27 2013 16:27 GMT
#20
On November 26 2013 18:12 VioletMelody wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 16:33 puppykiller wrote:
I play east almost exclusively these days. Really disappointing if you are certain that Nachal and Lorthar hack since I've played vs them many times. Ill definitely help you with your list because I play a lot of obs games.

Lorthar uses Lorthar[sJ) these days.


I can vouch that Lor is hack free to my knowledge. I play with him currently and use wlauncher and I've never picked up anything. He still plays fine with 220+ apm.


He hacks, why debate it? nobody cares anyway.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1127
RotterdaM652
SteadfastSC300
TKL 261
Rex124
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 652
SteadfastSC 300
TKL 261
Rex 124
ProTech115
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44964
Calm 3600
Shuttle 2602
Jaedong 1765
Horang2 787
Mini 544
Rush 389
Soma 356
EffOrt 345
Soulkey 324
[ Show more ]
Stork 309
Larva 274
Snow 207
BeSt 207
ZerO 191
firebathero 119
Mong 114
Zeus 95
hero 77
910 73
Mind 72
Free 58
Sharp 55
sorry 54
Hyun 50
Yoon 45
Shinee 38
Shine 35
PianO 32
Pusan 30
JYJ 25
ToSsGirL 24
HiyA 21
Bale 20
Aegong 18
Killer 18
Sexy 18
Terrorterran 16
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5524
Dendi1219
420jenkins107
Counter-Strike
fl0m3181
Fnx 635
x6flipin149
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King126
ChuDatz23
Other Games
singsing2223
hiko798
Liquid`RaSZi729
B2W.Neo397
crisheroes337
dupreeh281
ceh9258
Khaldor219
DeMusliM209
Livibee198
Pyrionflax184
Liquid`VortiX152
Hui .148
Trikslyr88
QueenE74
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH252
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV148
League of Legends
• Nemesis2345
• Jankos1528
• TFBlade516
Other Games
• Shiphtur642
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 6m
The PondCast
19h 6m
INu's Battles
20h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.