• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:00
CEST 16:00
KST 23:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8290 users

Bisu is streaming BW! - Page 28

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 102 Next
EndingLife
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States1605 Posts
September 30 2013 21:00 GMT
#541
Vods?
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
September 30 2013 22:51 GMT
#542
27. 9. FPVOD (Z)Bisu vs (P)Larva on Fighting Spirit
27. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Terror on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 4 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 5 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs nto'wanzzu on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Snail on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Kwanro on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Kwanro on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Shinee on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (P)Lazy on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 4 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (P)Shuttle on Fighting Spirit
just uploaded:
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Ample on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. REPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
Until we know Bisu's streaming is a long term affair, I'm going to upload as much as I can. I did skip some silly games like DT insta win.

Bisu also likes to watch his replays and talk about the games. I'll be uploading these in hope that someone cares enough to provide a translation or that I'm eventually comfortable enough translating these myself. I'll upload some more from today's stream tomorrow.
En Taro Violet
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
September 30 2013 22:54 GMT
#543
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 01 2013 07:51 Stratos wrote:
27. 9. FPVOD (Z)Bisu vs (P)Larva on Fighting Spirit
27. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Terror on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 4 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 5 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs nto'wanzzu on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Snail on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Kwanro on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Kwanro on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Shinee on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (P)Lazy on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 4 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (P)Shuttle on Fighting Spirit
just uploaded:
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Ample on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. REPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
Until we know Bisu's streaming is a long term affair, I'm going to upload as much as I can. I did skip some silly games like DT insta win.

Bisu also likes to watch his replays and talk about the games. I'll be uploading these in hope that someone cares enough to provide a translation or that I'm eventually comfortable enough translating these myself. I'll upload some more from today's stream tomorrow.


I might do a few translations if you want and if I have the time..
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
September 30 2013 22:55 GMT
#544
@Stratos
Thanks!
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
SolvusAnima
Profile Joined July 2010
United States138 Posts
September 30 2013 22:58 GMT
#545
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 01 2013 07:51 Stratos wrote:
27. 9. FPVOD (Z)Bisu vs (P)Larva on Fighting Spirit
27. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Terror on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 4 on Fighting Spirit
[image loading]28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Sea Set 5 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs nto'wanzzu on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Snail on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs bestgamer Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Kwanro on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Kwanro on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Shinee on Fighting Spirit
28. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (P)Lazy on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 3 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (Z)Beast Set 4 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (P)Shuttle on Fighting Spirit
just uploaded:
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Ample on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 1 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. FPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
29. 9. REPVOD (P)Bisu vs (T)Mong Set 2 on Fighting Spirit
Until we know Bisu's streaming is a long term affair, I'm going to upload as much as I can. I did skip some silly games like DT insta win.

Bisu also likes to watch his replays and talk about the games. I'll be uploading these in hope that someone cares enough to provide a translation or that I'm eventually comfortable enough translating these myself. I'll upload some more from today's stream tomorrow.


What a hero. Thanks so much!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality.
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
September 30 2013 22:58 GMT
#546
Thanks very much Stratos, busy all day today so couldn't check the stream.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2013 23:09 GMT
#547
Thanks Stratos! Yes for translations! :D
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
September 30 2013 23:11 GMT
#548
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2013 23:12 GMT
#549
On October 01 2013 08:11 Rodiel3 wrote:
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason

it's FOTY(flavour of the years lol).
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
September 30 2013 23:14 GMT
#550
On October 01 2013 08:12 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 08:11 Rodiel3 wrote:
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason

it's FOTY(flavour of the years lol).


Before SCBW esport fall they were like 10+ different map per year :/
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
LV_426
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland436 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-01 00:21:03
September 30 2013 23:17 GMT
#551
Bisu vs Killer
http://www.twitch.tv/snipealot2/b/465808886
starts around 40:19

he got at least 6k balloons during this match [stopped couting at ~6k ]
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 30 2013 23:29 GMT
#552
On October 01 2013 08:14 Rodiel3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 08:12 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:11 Rodiel3 wrote:
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason

it's FOTY(flavour of the years lol).


Before SCBW esport fall they were like 10+ different map per year :/

ya no doubt. I mostly see fighting spirit and python on iccup and I can safely say that 98% of my games on iccup have been on fighting spirit lol. I've played like 7 on python at best XD
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
September 30 2013 23:31 GMT
#553
On October 01 2013 08:29 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 08:14 Rodiel3 wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:12 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:11 Rodiel3 wrote:
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason

it's FOTY(flavour of the years lol).


Before SCBW esport fall they were like 10+ different map per year :/

ya no doubt. I mostly see fighting spirit and python on iccup and I can safely say that 98% of my games on iccup have been on fighting spirit lol. I've played like 7 on python at best XD

Even when there were different maps every season, this did not change that FS/Python were the most popular. In my opinion this is not an absolutely terrible thing - chess is always played on the same board, for example.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
NotJumperer
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States1371 Posts
September 30 2013 23:44 GMT
#554
--- Nuked ---
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 01 2013 00:57 GMT
#555
On October 01 2013 08:31 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 08:29 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:14 Rodiel3 wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:12 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:11 Rodiel3 wrote:
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason

it's FOTY(flavour of the years lol).


Before SCBW esport fall they were like 10+ different map per year :/

ya no doubt. I mostly see fighting spirit and python on iccup and I can safely say that 98% of my games on iccup have been on fighting spirit lol. I've played like 7 on python at best XD

Even when there were different maps every season, this did not change that FS/Python were the most popular. In my opinion this is not an absolutely terrible thing - chess is always played on the same board, for example.

well yes of course but maps change the strategy used in each game which is why playing other maps than FS is a good idea. Island maps though, those make for bizzare games lol. There was a Sea vs Shuttle BO3 that was for 1500 balloons or so and the maps were all really odd island maps. Sea ends up winning 2-1 but seeing mass shuttle/reavers against mass dropships with goliaths/tanks was exhilarating. Sea almost lost the last game but he managed to survive and used map architecture to his advantage to win. That to me is why I would like to see more maps other than FS
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
October 01 2013 01:54 GMT
#556
On October 01 2013 09:57 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 08:31 Jealous wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:29 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:14 Rodiel3 wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:12 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:11 Rodiel3 wrote:
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason

it's FOTY(flavour of the years lol).


Before SCBW esport fall they were like 10+ different map per year :/

ya no doubt. I mostly see fighting spirit and python on iccup and I can safely say that 98% of my games on iccup have been on fighting spirit lol. I've played like 7 on python at best XD

Even when there were different maps every season, this did not change that FS/Python were the most popular. In my opinion this is not an absolutely terrible thing - chess is always played on the same board, for example.

well yes of course but maps change the strategy used in each game which is why playing other maps than FS is a good idea. Island maps though, those make for bizzare games lol. There was a Sea vs Shuttle BO3 that was for 1500 balloons or so and the maps were all really odd island maps. Sea ends up winning 2-1 but seeing mass shuttle/reavers against mass dropships with goliaths/tanks was exhilarating. Sea almost lost the last game but he managed to survive and used map architecture to his advantage to win. That to me is why I would like to see more maps other than FS

I can agree with that, seeing as I personally love playing island/weird maps ^^ What I'm trying to say is that I'd still prefer to see 90% FS games, because the highest skill players should play on the most even maps. Being a more gimmicky player should not be rewarded the majority of the time due to 10 maps sharing equal playtime (I doubt this was ever the case though), as the poster you responded to suggests.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 01 2013 03:49 GMT
#557
On October 01 2013 10:54 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 09:57 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:31 Jealous wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:29 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:14 Rodiel3 wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:12 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:11 Rodiel3 wrote:
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason

it's FOTY(flavour of the years lol).


Before SCBW esport fall they were like 10+ different map per year :/

ya no doubt. I mostly see fighting spirit and python on iccup and I can safely say that 98% of my games on iccup have been on fighting spirit lol. I've played like 7 on python at best XD

Even when there were different maps every season, this did not change that FS/Python were the most popular. In my opinion this is not an absolutely terrible thing - chess is always played on the same board, for example.

well yes of course but maps change the strategy used in each game which is why playing other maps than FS is a good idea. Island maps though, those make for bizzare games lol. There was a Sea vs Shuttle BO3 that was for 1500 balloons or so and the maps were all really odd island maps. Sea ends up winning 2-1 but seeing mass shuttle/reavers against mass dropships with goliaths/tanks was exhilarating. Sea almost lost the last game but he managed to survive and used map architecture to his advantage to win. That to me is why I would like to see more maps other than FS

I can agree with that, seeing as I personally love playing island/weird maps ^^ What I'm trying to say is that I'd still prefer to see 90% FS games, because the highest skill players should play on the most even maps. Being a more gimmicky player should not be rewarded the majority of the time due to 10 maps sharing equal playtime (I doubt this was ever the case though), as the poster you responded to suggests.

ok fair enough. You make a good point. Gimmicky shouldn't be rewarded but you need some gimmicky/cheesy/all-in etc... play and ya, I doubt maps share equal playtime
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Bisu-Fan
Profile Joined January 2010
Russian Federation3339 Posts
October 01 2013 04:09 GMT
#558
On October 01 2013 12:49 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 10:54 Jealous wrote:
On October 01 2013 09:57 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:31 Jealous wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:29 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:14 Rodiel3 wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:12 BigFan wrote:
On October 01 2013 08:11 Rodiel3 wrote:
Off topic but why do they keep playing 90% of their game on fighting spirit ? I know its one of the most balanced map but there should be other reason

it's FOTY(flavour of the years lol).


Before SCBW esport fall they were like 10+ different map per year :/

ya no doubt. I mostly see fighting spirit and python on iccup and I can safely say that 98% of my games on iccup have been on fighting spirit lol. I've played like 7 on python at best XD

Even when there were different maps every season, this did not change that FS/Python were the most popular. In my opinion this is not an absolutely terrible thing - chess is always played on the same board, for example.

well yes of course but maps change the strategy used in each game which is why playing other maps than FS is a good idea. Island maps though, those make for bizzare games lol. There was a Sea vs Shuttle BO3 that was for 1500 balloons or so and the maps were all really odd island maps. Sea ends up winning 2-1 but seeing mass shuttle/reavers against mass dropships with goliaths/tanks was exhilarating. Sea almost lost the last game but he managed to survive and used map architecture to his advantage to win. That to me is why I would like to see more maps other than FS

I can agree with that, seeing as I personally love playing island/weird maps ^^ What I'm trying to say is that I'd still prefer to see 90% FS games, because the highest skill players should play on the most even maps. Being a more gimmicky player should not be rewarded the majority of the time due to 10 maps sharing equal playtime (I doubt this was ever the case though), as the poster you responded to suggests.

ok fair enough. You make a good point. Gimmicky shouldn't be rewarded but you need some gimmicky/cheesy/all-in etc... play and ya, I doubt maps share equal playtime

And remember... Bisu had a huge slump and then he suddenly met FS where he regained his confidence.... he calls it his favorite map, and in interviews he said he was sad when it was taken out of the map pool...

FS was so balanced that even people sent to snipe Bisu wouldn't be able to match up with him mechanically... It's where he got his confidence back after some time of relative mediocrity~
The Revolutionist Shall Rise Again! No. 1 Kim Taek Yong Fan 어헣↗ GO JAEDONG!!!!!!! GO ACE!!! 태연 <3 윤아 <3 승연 <3
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
October 01 2013 04:23 GMT
#559
Well then again, FS is pretty much the standard map played on Fish. Everytime you watch someone stream they are playing FS and before that I believe Python was pretty popular but balance wise not as much.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
October 01 2013 05:05 GMT
#560
Remember back then when an FPVOD is like a god bless thing that we can only dream of?. I should thank SC2 for this.
Now if only they release all the tournament replays.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1106
RotterdaM561
SteadfastSC282
TKL 206
Rex118
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 282
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5308
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 603
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes592
Lowko364
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor96
Trikslyr75
QueenE68
dupreeh33
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h
The PondCast
20h
INu's Battles
21h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.