• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8726 users

BW General Discussion - Page 96

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 522 Next
prech
Profile Joined March 2014
United States2948 Posts
January 13 2015 07:37 GMT
#1901
On January 13 2015 12:18 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 12:05 icystorage wrote:
Serious? Grats BD! :D

To a living, breathing female too!

Congrats to you and the future Mrs. BisuDagger
Liquipedia
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
January 13 2015 09:21 GMT
#1902
Do you let your fiance wear a bisu mask?
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
January 13 2015 10:08 GMT
#1903
On January 13 2015 10:18 BisuDagger wrote:
BisuDagger is now engaged.

Congrats BisuDagger, although I initially read it as "enraged" and was wondering what happened and why people were congratulating you for that...
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
January 13 2015 10:18 GMT
#1904
On January 13 2015 18:21 icystorage wrote:
Do you let your fiance wear a bisu mask?


[image loading]


User was warned for being hilarious
Ryuhou)aS(
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1174 Posts
January 13 2015 17:50 GMT
#1905
On January 13 2015 18:21 icystorage wrote:
Do you let your fiance wear a bisu mask?


If by let you mean force...
BW. There will always be a special place in my heart for the game I spent 10 years to be mediocre at.
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
January 13 2015 22:31 GMT
#1906
gecko has no liquipedia page, total disgrace!
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
January 13 2015 22:56 GMT
#1907
On January 14 2015 07:31 ne4aJIb wrote:
gecko has no liquipedia page, total disgrace!


(Wiki)User:GeckoXp
:leta:
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
January 13 2015 23:06 GMT
#1908
On January 14 2015 07:56 GeckoXp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2015 07:31 ne4aJIb wrote:
gecko has no liquipedia page, total disgrace!


(Wiki)User:GeckoXp
:leta:


:bisu::omg::northkorea:
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
January 14 2015 03:06 GMT
#1909
On January 13 2015 12:49 [[Starlight]] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 12:18 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 13 2015 12:05 icystorage wrote:
Serious? Grats BD! :D

To a living, breathing female too!

but is she Z, P, or T?



Read this post to her. She proceeded to name what each letter stood for, what each race was, and chose protoss.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
January 14 2015 04:17 GMT
#1910
On January 14 2015 12:06 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 12:49 [[Starlight]] wrote:
On January 13 2015 12:18 BisuDagger wrote:
On January 13 2015 12:05 icystorage wrote:
Serious? Grats BD! :D

To a living, breathing female too!

but is she Z, P, or T?



Read this post to her. She proceeded to name what each letter stood for, what each race was, and chose protoss.


Now that's love.


User was warned for being hilarious
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
January 14 2015 15:16 GMT
#1911
who is opterorner and why does he make this forum so boring?
bring back the drama. anyone else "hyped" for the defiler monthly tours? where's the topic for the tresha ru 2n2 tour? ne4alJb?
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
January 14 2015 17:07 GMT
#1912
So I've been playing some games on Iccup lately after a 3 or 4 year hiatus from BW. I understand that the community has shrank and demographics have changed, but is it super laggy for anyone else?

I used to play hours and hours on ICcup, and I remember it being pretty damned responsive in game. Nowadays the latency makes it almost impossible to micro well. The majority of people I'm playing against seem to be in Latin America, so might that explain it? I'm just confused because I remember playing with folks in Poland before with fantastic latency.

Kinda discouraged. Kiting with vults/marines is a real challenge when there's a full second between click and response time.
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
January 14 2015 17:09 GMT
#1913
On January 15 2015 02:07 Haemonculus wrote:
So I've been playing some games on Iccup lately after a 3 or 4 year hiatus from BW. I understand that the community has shrank and demographics have changed, but is it super laggy for anyone else?

I used to play hours and hours on ICcup, and I remember it being pretty damned responsive in game. Nowadays the latency makes it almost impossible to micro well. The majority of people I'm playing against seem to be in Latin America, so might that explain it? I'm just confused because I remember playing with folks in Poland before with fantastic latency.

Kinda discouraged. Kiting with vults/marines is a real challenge when there's a full second between click and response time.

try using the mca launcher and then let us know if the lag still remains.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/465487-mca64launcher-20
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
January 14 2015 17:30 GMT
#1914
Is there any korean pro who does not listen to K-pop while streaming?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
January 14 2015 17:33 GMT
#1915
On January 15 2015 02:30 duke91 wrote:
Is there any korean pro who does not listen to K-pop while streaming?


I've always just muted them and listen to my own music (Italo disco anyone )
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
January 14 2015 17:40 GMT
#1916
On January 15 2015 02:09 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 02:07 Haemonculus wrote:
So I've been playing some games on Iccup lately after a 3 or 4 year hiatus from BW. I understand that the community has shrank and demographics have changed, but is it super laggy for anyone else?

I used to play hours and hours on ICcup, and I remember it being pretty damned responsive in game. Nowadays the latency makes it almost impossible to micro well. The majority of people I'm playing against seem to be in Latin America, so might that explain it? I'm just confused because I remember playing with folks in Poland before with fantastic latency.

Kinda discouraged. Kiting with vults/marines is a real challenge when there's a full second between click and response time.

try using the mca launcher and then let us know if the lag still remains.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/465487-mca64launcher-20

Yup, I am using MCA
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
duke91
Profile Joined April 2014
Germany1458 Posts
January 14 2015 18:28 GMT
#1917
On January 15 2015 02:33 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2015 02:30 duke91 wrote:
Is there any korean pro who does not listen to K-pop while streaming?


I've always just muted them and listen to my own music (Italo disco anyone )


would watch you watching stream
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)STYLE START SBENU( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
January 14 2015 19:59 GMT
#1918
On January 15 2015 02:07 Haemonculus wrote:
So I've been playing some games on Iccup lately after a 3 or 4 year hiatus from BW. I understand that the community has shrank and demographics have changed, but is it super laggy for anyone else?

I used to play hours and hours on ICcup, and I remember it being pretty damned responsive in game. Nowadays the latency makes it almost impossible to micro well. The majority of people I'm playing against seem to be in Latin America, so might that explain it? I'm just confused because I remember playing with folks in Poland before with fantastic latency.

Kinda discouraged. Kiting with vults/marines is a real challenge when there's a full second between click and response time.

I haven't felt much lag at all when playing within North/South America. Had some lag spikes against Australia but it wasn't too too bad. Maybe LAN latency isn't enabled for both you and your opponent?
Moderator
pheer
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
5403 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-14 20:22:01
January 14 2015 20:21 GMT
#1919
On January 15 2015 02:07 Haemonculus wrote:
So I've been playing some games on Iccup lately after a 3 or 4 year hiatus from BW. I understand that the community has shrank and demographics have changed, but is it super laggy for anyone else?

You have to type /nah in game lobby to turn on "no anti-hack" auto banning. Only people with the iccup antihack will be able to join, which allows the game to be played at LAN latency. I bet you have been playing some people without antihack which drops the game latency automatically to typical B.Net latency.

You only need to type this command once (ever) and it will be set on your account.
Moderator
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 14 2015 20:53 GMT
#1920
On January 13 2015 10:18 BisuDagger wrote:
BisuDagger is now engaged.

Congrats BD! Wishing you and your future wife the best of luck!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#66
TKL 1849
RotterdaM1003
TaKeTV 400
IndyStarCraft 189
SteadfastSC182
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1849
RotterdaM 1003
IndyStarCraft 189
SteadfastSC 182
MaxPax 168
RuFF_SC2 144
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 71
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2729
Shuttle 512
Dewaltoss 124
910 71
Mind 63
Bale 17
Counter-Strike
fl0m4039
pashabiceps1513
Fnx 669
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
Liquid`Hasu626
Other Games
Beastyqt833
mouzStarbuck433
shahzam220
ToD181
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV218
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 178
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 22
• 80smullet 15
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade381
Other Games
• imaqtpie897
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.