• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:44
CEST 18:44
KST 01:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8455 users

BW General Discussion - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 521 Next
Birdie
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
New Zealand4438 Posts
September 12 2013 10:17 GMT
#101
On September 12 2013 17:54 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 09:53 oDieN wrote:
On September 12 2013 02:45 Iplaythings wrote:
Am I the only PvZ'er which has seen 80% ninepools or overpool gas builds in their pvz's today? It's fucking riddic how much ling aggression there is today

On ICCup or Fish server? What ranks?

D+ on my way to C atm (iccup)

Smurfs are every, its kinda riddic how many 1200 or so point accounts that butcher me on the ladder.

Did new season just start or what

1200 points means they lost a bunch of games, I don't think those are smurfs. Smurfs don't lose a bunch of games
Red classic | A butterfly dreamed he was Zhuangzi | 4.5k, heading to 5k as support!
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
September 12 2013 13:14 GMT
#102
On September 12 2013 19:17 Birdie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 17:54 Iplaythings wrote:
On September 12 2013 09:53 oDieN wrote:
On September 12 2013 02:45 Iplaythings wrote:
Am I the only PvZ'er which has seen 80% ninepools or overpool gas builds in their pvz's today? It's fucking riddic how much ling aggression there is today

On ICCup or Fish server? What ranks?

D+ on my way to C atm (iccup)

Smurfs are every, its kinda riddic how many 1200 or so point accounts that butcher me on the ladder.

Did new season just start or what

1200 points means they lost a bunch of games, I don't think those are smurfs. Smurfs don't lose a bunch of games

If I get horribly raped by someone at 1200 means they're a smurf who won a few games.

Hell I'm a smurf myself since I've made C with 60% winrate before (beating up to C+'s the way up there).

Ladder on ICCup is broken stuff :p
In the woods, there lurks..
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
September 12 2013 18:03 GMT
#103
On September 12 2013 17:54 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 09:53 oDieN wrote:
On September 12 2013 02:45 Iplaythings wrote:
Am I the only PvZ'er which has seen 80% ninepools or overpool gas builds in their pvz's today? It's fucking riddic how much ling aggression there is today

On ICCup or Fish server? What ranks?

D+ on my way to C atm (iccup)

Smurfs are every, its kinda riddic how many 1200 or so point accounts that butcher me on the ladder.

Did new season just start or what

I think that if you scout with both probes and build your forge on 11 and learn when you are able to afford to build an expansion and when to cannon you can get a lot of free wins if the Zerg goes heavy zergling.

Also if do proper walls you can even go 1 cannon against 9 pool speed and get a really fast expansion granted you will have to kill one of your pylons to get out of your base with dragoons and archons, but otherwise you can get a pretty nice eco lead.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
September 13 2013 07:19 GMT
#104
Not on Destination you can't

Even with the optimal walls which I can and do make, the backdoor shenanigans are truely a bitch
In the woods, there lurks..
BAdGer_
Profile Joined January 2010
United States80 Posts
September 13 2013 07:29 GMT
#105
Samsung Galaxy wtf
Seriously it doesn't sound like a blatant advertising gimmick?
Excuse:we bought some LoL teams so we are changing Khan to Galaxy
Lol
Khan fighting! Stop this blatant garbage from Samsung
The End Is Coming--when SCBW dies WWIII will break out--you heard it here first
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
September 13 2013 08:16 GMT
#106
On September 12 2013 22:14 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 19:17 Birdie wrote:
On September 12 2013 17:54 Iplaythings wrote:
On September 12 2013 09:53 oDieN wrote:
On September 12 2013 02:45 Iplaythings wrote:
Am I the only PvZ'er which has seen 80% ninepools or overpool gas builds in their pvz's today? It's fucking riddic how much ling aggression there is today

On ICCup or Fish server? What ranks?

D+ on my way to C atm (iccup)

Smurfs are every, its kinda riddic how many 1200 or so point accounts that butcher me on the ladder.

Did new season just start or what

1200 points means they lost a bunch of games, I don't think those are smurfs. Smurfs don't lose a bunch of games

If I get horribly raped by someone at 1200 means they're a smurf who won a few games.

Hell I'm a smurf myself since I've made C with 60% winrate before (beating up to C+'s the way up there).

Ladder on ICCup is broken stuff :p


I'm feeling the same way... Actually they're not smurfs, but when I look at their profile they are often C+/B-/B high. I guess that when you lose too much on Fish it must feel good to bash some noobs to relax, can't blame them for that.
ॐ
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
September 13 2013 10:48 GMT
#107
On September 13 2013 16:19 Iplaythings wrote:
Not on Destination you can't

Even with the optimal walls which I can and do make, the backdoor shenanigans are truely a bitch

Well it's a 2 spawn map. So you'll always know what your opponent is doing and you can addapt better so that's not really a problem. On FS for instance you have the ability to actually do so.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 13 2013 15:26 GMT
#108
On September 13 2013 16:29 BAdGer_ wrote:
Samsung Galaxy wtf
Seriously it doesn't sound like a blatant advertising gimmick?
Excuse:we bought some LoL teams so we are changing Khan to Galaxy
Lol
Khan fighting! Stop this blatant garbage from Samsung

ya it's likely blatant advertising but would rather they disband the team or make a slight name change but maintain it and pick up other teams? I'm obviously speculating about disbanding it but just saying it is always a possibility.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ArcTimes
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru269 Posts
September 13 2013 17:16 GMT
#109
I thought it was Samsung Galaxy KHAN
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
September 13 2013 17:26 GMT
#110
On September 12 2013 16:35 Stratos wrote:
[image loading]
have some in_dove from long ago (just shared on his fb)
I wish I could see more of his bio, it was such a pleasure to look at ;;


Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 19:03:30
September 13 2013 19:03 GMT
#111
On September 14 2013 02:16 ArcTimes wrote:
I thought it was Samsung Galaxy KHAN


Was it really Samsung Khan if it wasn't even playing Broodwar? :\
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
oDieN[Siege]
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2905 Posts
September 13 2013 19:39 GMT
#112
On September 12 2013 22:14 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 19:17 Birdie wrote:
On September 12 2013 17:54 Iplaythings wrote:
On September 12 2013 09:53 oDieN wrote:
On September 12 2013 02:45 Iplaythings wrote:
Am I the only PvZ'er which has seen 80% ninepools or overpool gas builds in their pvz's today? It's fucking riddic how much ling aggression there is today

On ICCup or Fish server? What ranks?

D+ on my way to C atm (iccup)

Smurfs are every, its kinda riddic how many 1200 or so point accounts that butcher me on the ladder.

Did new season just start or what

1200 points means they lost a bunch of games, I don't think those are smurfs. Smurfs don't lose a bunch of games

If I get horribly raped by someone at 1200 means they're a smurf who won a few games.

Hell I'm a smurf myself since I've made C with 60% winrate before (beating up to C+'s the way up there).

Ladder on ICCup is broken stuff :p

How is creating smurf accounts relevant to iCCup being "broken stuff"?
말크 : ^_^~ NeO)GabuAt, vGODieN
ArcTimes
Profile Joined January 2011
Peru269 Posts
September 13 2013 22:07 GMT
#113
On September 14 2013 04:03 Antisocialmunky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 02:16 ArcTimes wrote:
I thought it was Samsung Galaxy KHAN


Was it really Samsung Khan if it wasn't even playing Broodwar? :\


I don't think so but what i meant was that i thought it was Samsung KHAN -> Samsung Galaxy KHAN for their programing teams.
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-14 00:55:42
September 14 2013 00:55 GMT
#114
Why can't we have a State of the Game or talk show?

I meant to quote another person's post Arc, sorry.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-14 01:08:41
September 14 2013 01:06 GMT
#115
^We had this show called ICCup Blitz hosted by Pucca but he somehow got himself banned for w/e reason. So I guess that was out of the window. I'm willing to host a such show myself but I don't know whether or not people will like my voice and my ugly looks...in front of the camera.

P.S. who else is said that the Euro Winter thing by EywaSC didn't manage to take off?
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
September 14 2013 10:01 GMT
#116
On September 14 2013 10:06 Xiphos wrote:
^We had this show called ICCup Blitz hosted by Pucca but he somehow got himself banned for w/e reason. So I guess that was out of the window. I'm willing to host a such show myself but I don't know whether or not people will like my voice and my ugly looks...in front of the camera.

P.S. who else is said that the Euro Winter thing by EywaSC didn't manage to take off?

I could probably join in, it sounds super fun.
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
September 14 2013 12:20 GMT
#117
On September 13 2013 19:48 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 16:19 Iplaythings wrote:
Not on Destination you can't

Even with the optimal walls which I can and do make, the backdoor shenanigans are truely a bitch

Well it's a 2 spawn map. So you'll always know what your opponent is doing and you can addapt better so that's not really a problem. On FS for instance you have the ability to actually do so.

Good zergs wont let you scout if they get speedlings early and then you dont know if they made 8 or 20 lings and on desti, it's a bitch especially when I like to skimp on defending zealots early, I wanna move out and harass, not defend
In the woods, there lurks..
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
September 14 2013 14:43 GMT
#118
Destination is just a bitch for PvZ, no two ways around it.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
September 14 2013 14:48 GMT
#119
On September 14 2013 19:01 Epoxide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 10:06 Xiphos wrote:
^We had this show called ICCup Blitz hosted by Pucca but he somehow got himself banned for w/e reason. So I guess that was out of the window. I'm willing to host a such show myself but I don't know whether or not people will like my voice and my ugly looks...in front of the camera.

P.S. who else is said that the Euro Winter thing by EywaSC didn't manage to take off?

I could probably join in, it sounds super fun.


Just do it and see what happens.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
R2DToss
Profile Joined October 2010
United States25 Posts
September 16 2013 14:06 GMT
#120
S2 has been with SKT for 7 years it is sad to finally see him leave. It will be fun to see him BW ofc. And baby going to KT would have been scary 2 years ago.
SC2 is worth living for, BW is worth dieing for
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 521 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 136
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
IndyStarCraft 136
BRAT_OK 50
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26115
Shuttle 1265
Hyuk 731
Mini 466
firebathero 193
hero 70
Sexy 70
Killer 45
Mong 44
Hyun 43
[ Show more ]
Trap 39
PianO 35
Liquid`Ret 33
ggaemo 30
ToSsGirL 26
zelot 16
Rock 14
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9139
qojqva1717
Dendi989
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1395
crisheroes1234
Liquid`Hasu674
Other Games
singsing1876
FrodaN1745
fl0m1627
Beastyqt671
Mlord458
Hui .246
Liquid`VortiX180
Livibee155
KnowMe141
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King58
Trikslyr39
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• mYiSmile124
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8302
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 16m
INu's Battles
19h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.