• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11229 users

BW General Discussion - Page 18

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 521 Next
carokann
Profile Joined September 2013
46 Posts
November 04 2013 19:30 GMT
#341
On November 05 2013 01:48 ne4aJIb wrote:
[image loading]

Please tell me you have the timestamp for this game or someone uploaded it to youtube?? :D
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 04 2013 19:31 GMT
#342
On November 05 2013 03:05 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:48 ne4aJIb wrote:
[image loading]

use imgur please, that took forever to load

Also why you gotta make me think thats a video for a second? Not cool....
Jaedong.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 05 2013 03:11 GMT
#343
On November 05 2013 02:52 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:52 Golgotha wrote:
is bisudagger or someone casting the games of bisu or other snipealot players? i cant find that thread. I thought i heard it before, would love to hear some casting along with watching.

LMaster and Birdie said they plan on doing sonic PL stuff. Sayle said he would too if he had chances on weekends. I plan on casting SKT PL matches regardless but it won't be anything official. I cast a ton of Bisu content when I have free time and there is a thread for that I would link but I'm on my phone. So a lot of people stepping up. It's pretty exciting.


Please link when u can!
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
November 08 2013 11:56 GMT
#344
Normal hair Piano is ridiculously sexy.
En Taro Violet
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
November 08 2013 16:55 GMT
#345
pics pls
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
November 08 2013 19:43 GMT
#346
I've only known him like this
[image loading]

now this is happening again
[image loading]

[image loading]
I'm DTF
En Taro Violet
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
November 13 2013 15:38 GMT
#347
YES!
This morning I hit something I've been aiming for for quite a while
[image loading]
While it might be quite insignificant to many of you I was just so excited I wanted to share it with you guys c: especially since the game I won to get here had no cheese at all :D
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Cele
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Germany4016 Posts
November 13 2013 15:47 GMT
#348
On November 14 2013 00:38 traceurling wrote:
YES!
This morning I hit something I've been aiming for for quite a while
[image loading]
While it might be quite insignificant to many of you I was just so excited I wanted to share it with you guys c: especially since the game I won to get here had no cheese at all :D


gratz! i recall quit well how super happy i was when i made D+ the first time in ladder :D
Broodwar for life!
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
November 13 2013 16:13 GMT
#349
Grats now work your way up to c- ^_^
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
November 13 2013 16:17 GMT
#350
Happy birthday Storr :D
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
November 13 2013 16:19 GMT
#351
Congrats traceurling!
Moderator
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
November 13 2013 16:40 GMT
#352
On November 14 2013 01:13 StorrZerg wrote:
Grats now work your way up to c- ^_^

Haha thanks I'll get there soon I hope Happy Birthday!
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Larvator
Profile Joined May 2013
Ukraine87 Posts
November 13 2013 16:54 GMT
#353
On November 05 2013 04:30 carokann wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:48 ne4aJIb wrote:
[image loading]

Please tell me you have the timestamp for this game or someone uploaded it to youtube?? :D


Unfortunately I think this game is lost. However there's a solution.

Don't tell Yume, but you can + Show Spoiler +
go defiler.ru and ask for more
Bunn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Estonia934 Posts
November 13 2013 17:11 GMT
#354
Hey all.

Recently I've started college and I'm looking a way to pass time. Although I have an SC2 account, playing WoL doesn't seem that exciting honestly. So I thought what else, and came up with chess and bw. As TL is my most visited portal, naturally I chose BW.

So, how should I get started? A year ago I tried playing it, but dropped it shortly after. I remember that I got all the stuff from Iccup, but it seems they have dropped SC:BW. So my question is, where can I get the maps and launchers?
Other tips are welcome too.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, or it's just a stupid question.
"There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level." - Bruce Lee
Cryoc
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany914 Posts
November 13 2013 17:33 GMT
#355
The Starcraft Broodwar section on iccup.com is now hidden in the Games dropdown menu next to News. Everything you need is still on the site.
http://www.twitch.tv/cryoc
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
November 13 2013 17:39 GMT
#356
On November 14 2013 02:11 Bunn wrote:
Hey all.

Recently I've started college and I'm looking a way to pass time. Although I have an SC2 account, playing WoL doesn't seem that exciting honestly. So I thought what else, and came up with chess and bw. As TL is my most visited portal, naturally I chose BW.

So, how should I get started? A year ago I tried playing it, but dropped it shortly after. I remember that I got all the stuff from Iccup, but it seems they have dropped SC:BW. So my question is, where can I get the maps and launchers?
Other tips are welcome too.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong place, or it's just a stupid question.

Hey! Starcraft is still on iCCup, they have merely removed it from the front page, but you can still find it through their tabs or googling how to start playing Starcraft iCCup
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/sc_start.html

There alsois a beginner's portal on Liquipedia that should have good resources, builds and strategys (and map details) on Liquipedia, as well as guides on the forum, as a TL user you shouldn't have too much trouble navigating.

As for playing, just give each race a try then pick which one you like the best, there's supposed to be a comparison between which SC2 race is most like each BW race but I dunno it...

And to improve, just find someone your level, maybe grab a friend irl and practice together, friendly rivalries are the best. On iCCup usually you can find people on the channel op teamliquid if you want familiar faces
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
November 16 2013 16:50 GMT
#357
In other news
[image loading]
Sea waves bye to #1
En Taro Violet
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
November 17 2013 02:44 GMT
#358
Anyone missed Kong?

Because he's on SNL Korea LOL

SNL Korea has been making a series called GTA "whatever", such as GTA Joseon (Joseon period of ancient Korea), GTA Japanese Occupation and now... GTA Army. With a sequel, GTA Army 2.



It's in Korean though so.. but still! Enjoy!
POGGERS
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
November 17 2013 04:07 GMT
#359
It has been subbed:



Why is it so convincing when that part timer says 2?
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
November 17 2013 04:12 GMT
#360
the way goons blow up to produce orange juice amazes me after 5 years still
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 521 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 212
ProTech22
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1182
Horang2 1128
Bisu 667
Larva 533
ggaemo 517
Leta 338
Stork 287
Hyuk 144
PianO 124
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 76
Soma 56
Mini 48
Killer 37
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 20
yabsab 19
ZerO 14
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe374
XaKoH 241
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1411
Other Games
gofns30340
singsing951
crisheroes157
Mew2King121
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7207
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1298
• Stunt1050
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
12m
Online Event
1h 12m
FEL
6h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.