• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:12
CEST 00:12
KST 07:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8108 users

BW General Discussion - Page 17

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 521 Next
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 27 2013 02:38 GMT
#321
Ummm what fingers do you use to hit the numbers and "sd"? That might be it and it'll probably come with practice...put your index finger on the numbers 4/5/6/etc, and then see what feels comfortable, pinky on s ring on d or ring on s and middle on d...
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Headshot
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1656 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-27 02:50:38
October 27 2013 02:46 GMT
#322
It all feels kinda awkward because I'm not used to the motions, but I guess hitting 4-6 with my pointer finger and then S with ring finger and D with my middle finger feels best. I just didn't know if there way a way that's easiest on your hand that most progamers use, or if everyone does it differently.

I'm just so much faster when I have my first 3 hatcheries on 1-3 and can cycle through them all with my ring, middle, and pointer finger instantly rather than using one finger for them all when they're on 4-8. Ugh.
-
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
October 27 2013 02:56 GMT
#323
I actually do index finger to 4, then middle finger to s, then move my index finger to d to make a drone. So for 4sd5sd6sd7sd, my index finger is moving alot.
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
October 31 2013 19:31 GMT
#324
I go index, ring, middle for 5 and 6 then I switch to index, pinky, ring for 7 onwards.
Moderator
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
November 01 2013 04:43 GMT
#325
This is really why I love Brood War, dem moments when you're victorious after a long and hard game
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
November 01 2013 04:49 GMT
#326
On November 01 2013 13:43 traceurling wrote:
This is really why I love Brood War, dem moments when you're victorious after a long and hard game
http://youtu.be/ojXTA9_v0Ck?t=26m47s


Yeah that satisfying feeling after a long hard battle and you know that the game turn around because of the effort you put in . You were the better person in the game makes you feel like a champ .
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
Epoxide
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Magic Woods9326 Posts
November 01 2013 08:36 GMT
#327
Long and hard series! Which he literally was out of. Incredible come back.
LiquipediaSouma: EU MM is just Russian Roulette. Literally.
Operations
Profile Joined February 2012
115 Posts
November 01 2013 11:40 GMT
#328
What happen in that mong vs really game? mong seemed to be so mad about that game
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
November 01 2013 11:43 GMT
#329
On November 01 2013 20:40 Operations wrote:
What happen in that mong vs really game? mong seemed to be so mad about that game

really?
En Taro Violet
Deleted User 268575
Profile Joined June 2012
146 Posts
November 04 2013 00:56 GMT
#330
My friend is having problems with fish, he can host in english but not in korean. it says the game already exists
http://twitch.tv/jemah
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
November 04 2013 03:40 GMT
#331
has he activated wlauncher? need to type Im korean in korean in game lobby
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 03:48:55
November 04 2013 03:48 GMT
#332
On November 01 2013 13:43 traceurling wrote:
This is really why I love Brood War, dem moments when you're victorious after a long and hard game
http://youtu.be/ojXTA9_v0Ck?t=26m47s


That video should explain the difference in feelings between winning a game of BW, and winning a game of SC2, lol.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Deleted User 268575
Profile Joined June 2012
146 Posts
November 04 2013 03:52 GMT
#333
@amazingxkcd his wlauncher is not the problem. He can host a game with an English name and activate his wlauncher, but when he types something in korean as his game name, it won't let him create the game.
http://twitch.tv/jemah
fencer
Profile Joined October 2011
122 Posts
November 04 2013 16:11 GMT
#334
I have a bit of a technical support question if that's ok.

I bought my copy of SC+BW together from the "BestSeller series", and now I can't find the CD. I tried getting Starcraft again through "other means" with the intent of using my CD-key with that, but the key format is wrong. My CD-key is in the XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX format but the version of Starcraft I got wants a XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX format.

Any ideas?
Disc Golf is Awesome! Thought I'd throw that out there =)
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 16:40:54
November 04 2013 16:39 GMT
#335
On November 04 2013 12:48 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2013 13:43 traceurling wrote:
This is really why I love Brood War, dem moments when you're victorious after a long and hard game
http://youtu.be/ojXTA9_v0Ck?t=26m47s


That video should explain the difference in feelings between winning a game of BW, and winning a game of SC2, lol.


how is that funny? thats not funny. It's just true.

On November 05 2013 01:11 fencer wrote:
I have a bit of a technical support question if that's ok.

I bought my copy of SC+BW together from the "BestSeller series", and now I can't find the CD. I tried getting Starcraft again through "other means" with the intent of using my CD-key with that, but the key format is wrong. My CD-key is in the XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX format but the version of Starcraft I got wants a XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX format.

Any ideas?


bro you can just play for free and without cd key by going to Iccup.com. dont play on official blizz servers because you will face hackers.
ne4aJIb
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Russian Federation3209 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-04 19:04:04
November 04 2013 16:48 GMT
#336
[image loading]
Bisu,Best,Stork,Jangbi and Flash, Fantasy, Leta, Light and Jaedong, Hydra, Zero, Soulkey assemble in ACE now!
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 04 2013 16:52 GMT
#337
is bisudagger or someone casting the games of bisu or other snipealot players? i cant find that thread. I thought i heard it before, would love to hear some casting along with watching.
fencer
Profile Joined October 2011
122 Posts
November 04 2013 17:19 GMT
#338
On November 05 2013 01:39 Golgotha wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2013 12:48 GGzerG wrote:
On November 01 2013 13:43 traceurling wrote:
This is really why I love Brood War, dem moments when you're victorious after a long and hard game
http://youtu.be/ojXTA9_v0Ck?t=26m47s


That video should explain the difference in feelings between winning a game of BW, and winning a game of SC2, lol.


how is that funny? thats not funny. It's just true.

Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 01:11 fencer wrote:
I have a bit of a technical support question if that's ok.

I bought my copy of SC+BW together from the "BestSeller series", and now I can't find the CD. I tried getting Starcraft again through "other means" with the intent of using my CD-key with that, but the key format is wrong. My CD-key is in the XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXX-XXXXXX format but the version of Starcraft I got wants a XXXX-XXXXX-XXXX format.

Any ideas?


bro you can just play for free and without cd key by going to Iccup.com. dont play on official blizz servers because you will face hackers.


But I like Use My Settings maps
Disc Golf is Awesome! Thought I'd throw that out there =)
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
November 04 2013 17:52 GMT
#339
On November 05 2013 01:52 Golgotha wrote:
is bisudagger or someone casting the games of bisu or other snipealot players? i cant find that thread. I thought i heard it before, would love to hear some casting along with watching.

LMaster and Birdie said they plan on doing sonic PL stuff. Sayle said he would too if he had chances on weekends. I plan on casting SKT PL matches regardless but it won't be anything official. I cast a ton of Bisu content when I have free time and there is a thread for that I would link but I'm on my phone. So a lot of people stepping up. It's pretty exciting.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
November 04 2013 18:05 GMT
#340
On November 05 2013 01:48 ne4aJIb wrote:
[image loading]

use imgur please, that took forever to load
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 521 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 127
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift3174
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5900
Other Games
summit1g5946
FrodaN2407
fl0m737
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe268
ToD207
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King36
Railgan29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 48m
INu's Battles
13h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 48m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.