• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:27
CEST 07:27
KST 14:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7476 users

BW General Discussion - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 522 Next
Dane S
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia84 Posts
October 12 2013 11:59 GMT
#281
so when gom shut down their old sections were all the tasteless vods lost?
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-12 14:16:01
October 12 2013 14:14 GMT
#282
On October 12 2013 20:59 Dane S wrote:
so when gom shut down their old sections were all the tasteless vods lost?

No, they're still there, scroll down to the earlier years on this page:
http://www.gomtv.net/league/index.gom?cateid=0

I should probably download them just in case though.

Further good news is that nevake is now in good standing in terms of copyright again so I have made all the MBC VODs unlisted instead of private. TLPD is the best way to find VODs again now.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
Dane S
Profile Joined July 2010
Australia84 Posts
October 14 2013 12:04 GMT
#283
thanks, theyre tiny and streamed but oh well still enjoying them
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11801 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-14 14:19:35
October 14 2013 13:57 GMT
#284
On October 12 2013 23:14 moktira wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 20:59 Dane S wrote:
so when gom shut down their old sections were all the tasteless vods lost?

No, they're still there, scroll down to the earlier years on this page:
http://www.gomtv.net/league/index.gom?cateid=0

I should probably download them just in case though.

Further good news is that nevake is now in good standing in terms of copyright again so I have made all the MBC VODs unlisted instead of private. TLPD is the best way to find VODs again now.

No way, this is good news.! Since when?
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
October 14 2013 14:08 GMT
#285
Since some point in the last few weeks, not sure when it happened exactly but it wasn't like this when I checked a few weeks ago and was at the weekend.

Yeah, all the MBC VODs are working again now (all the MSLs, BNet Attacks, etc.) but are unlisted so you'll find them through TLPD and not by searching on YouTube. There are some things that are blocked (eg. Nal_rA's Oldboy ep. 1) so if you want to come across one that isn't working and you want to watch it drop me a pm and I'll see what I can do.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
October 14 2013 15:59 GMT
#286
On October 14 2013 23:08 moktira wrote:
Since some point in the last few weeks, not sure when it happened exactly but it wasn't like this when I checked a few weeks ago and was at the weekend.

Yeah, all the MBC VODs are working again now (all the MSLs, BNet Attacks, etc.) but are unlisted so you'll find them through TLPD and not by searching on YouTube. There are some things that are blocked (eg. Nal_rA's Oldboy ep. 1) so if you want to come across one that isn't working and you want to watch it drop me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

Moktira, you're gonna earn a second star before I figure out a way to earn my first. You're too awesome. Glad to see you posting more actively in the BW section again too.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
moktira *
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Ireland1548 Posts
October 14 2013 16:05 GMT
#287
You have Jangbi to thank for that! His streaming is what rekindled my interest and now with Bisu on too I'm pretty excited again. Though I'm not as enthusiastic as I once was so I doubt I'll be doing any massive contributions.
If in doubt, differentiate and set equal to zero
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
October 16 2013 04:13 GMT
#288
Latest News 10/1/2013:
Woongjin Waiver Result: BrAvO joins SKT T1 and the others (Free, Organ, Zero, Aria, and Hanbin) are released free (or maybe retiring). http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=432312

Poll: Which WJS do you want most to play BW?

Zero (40)
 
50%

Free (30)
 
38%

Piano (8)
 
10%

Aria (2)
 
3%

Hanbin (0)
 
0%

80 total votes

Your vote: Which WJS do you want most to play BW?

(Vote): Free
(Vote): Zero
(Vote): Piano
(Vote): Aria
(Vote): Hanbin

ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51550 Posts
October 16 2013 04:29 GMT
#289
On October 16 2013 13:13 BisuDagger wrote:
Latest News 10/1/2013:
Woongjin Waiver Result: BrAvO joins SKT T1 and the others (Free, Organ, Zero, Aria, and Hanbin) are released free (or maybe retiring). http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=432312

Poll: Which WJS do you want most to play BW?

Zero (40)
 
50%

Free (30)
 
38%

Piano (8)
 
10%

Aria (2)
 
3%

Hanbin (0)
 
0%

80 total votes

Your vote: Which WJS do you want most to play BW?

(Vote): Free
(Vote): Zero
(Vote): Piano
(Vote): Aria
(Vote): Hanbin



what a joke poll, of course we all want to see Hanbin tear shit up.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
October 19 2013 19:50 GMT
#290
Does anyone know where to get those MacroMicro maps I've seen played on snipelot? I've found a couple on nibbet on Gaia and Luna.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1845 Posts
October 19 2013 21:19 GMT
#291
On October 20 2013 04:50 Falling wrote:
Does anyone know where to get those MacroMicro maps I've seen played on snipelot? I've found a couple on nibbet on Gaia and Luna.


http://www.scmaps.net/StarCraft_Maps_Archive/

Andromeda: http://www.scmaps.net/StarCraft_Maps_Archive/Macro Micro Andromeda.scx
Blue Storm: http://www.scmaps.net/StarCraft_Maps_Archive/Macro Micro blu storm.scx
Python: http://www.scmaps.net/StarCraft_Maps_Archive/Macro Micro Python.scx
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
October 19 2013 21:39 GMT
#292
Awesome. Thanks
Should be good if we have small numbers at our lan parties.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
SilverJohnny
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States885 Posts
October 20 2013 02:46 GMT
#293
BW general seems like a good place to share random ladder stories (if it's not let me know)
Do you ever get BM'd, and it just makes you happy?

"your mother is god", I literally fell out of my chair laughing, and then again when the guy corrected himself to say "she is my dog"

like how do you even come back from that and still bm me?
also i think you should be able to combine like 5 archons to make a really really shitty oliver stone film - Keanu_Reaver, bw balance genius
traceurling
Profile Joined December 2012
United States1240 Posts
October 20 2013 02:52 GMT
#294
On October 20 2013 11:46 SilverJohnny wrote:
BW general seems like a good place to share random ladder stories (if it's not let me know)
Do you ever get BM'd, and it just makes you happy?

"your mother is god", I literally fell out of my chair laughing, and then again when the guy corrected himself to say "she is my dog"

like how do you even come back from that and still bm me?

Does that make you Jesus?
"Appreciate the things you have before they become the things you had."
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 20 2013 06:42 GMT
#295
On October 20 2013 11:46 SilverJohnny wrote:
BW general seems like a good place to share random ladder stories (if it's not let me know)
Do you ever get BM'd, and it just makes you happy?

"your mother is god", I literally fell out of my chair laughing, and then again when the guy corrected himself to say "she is my dog"

like how do you even come back from that and still bm me?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=125455 ^^
En Taro Violet
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
October 20 2013 06:49 GMT
#296
On October 20 2013 11:46 SilverJohnny wrote:
BW general seems like a good place to share random ladder stories (if it's not let me know)
Do you ever get BM'd, and it just makes you happy?

"your mother is god", I literally fell out of my chair laughing, and then again when the guy corrected himself to say "she is my dog"

like how do you even come back from that and still bm me?


well I had a protoss gg right away when I stole his gas (I was zerg and I saw with my 12 drone scout that he was going a 1 gate build)
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Hiro45
Profile Joined April 2013
Canada13 Posts
October 20 2013 08:10 GMT
#297
On October 20 2013 15:49 amazingxkcd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2013 11:46 SilverJohnny wrote:
BW general seems like a good place to share random ladder stories (if it's not let me know)
Do you ever get BM'd, and it just makes you happy?

"your mother is god", I literally fell out of my chair laughing, and then again when the guy corrected himself to say "she is my dog"

like how do you even come back from that and still bm me?


well I had a protoss gg right away when I stole his gas (I was zerg and I saw with my 12 drone scout that he was going a 1 gate build)


lol I think that was me
Berceno
Profile Joined May 2012
Spain401 Posts
October 21 2013 13:42 GMT
#298
what's up witch iccup? no starcraft section anymore in the page, just dota and dota2
protoss living in da ghetto
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
October 21 2013 13:55 GMT
#299
They expect the average starcraft user to appreciate a challenging environment so the way to the Starcraft section is now 'hidden'. I'm sure you'll find your way there eventually.
En Taro Violet
PardonYou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1360 Posts
October 21 2013 15:33 GMT
#300
I didn't know if this was the best place to put this or make a new thread, but it might fit here. Why am I unable to sign on to iccup for SCBW? It says account or pw is not right, but it is right on the website when I sign on. I've emailed iccup before, but no word back.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 522 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
ProTech127
Nina 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21401
Dewaltoss 178
Bale 53
ZergMaN 27
Noble 11
Icarus 8
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Other Games
summit1g13399
Sick205
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2161
League of Legends
• Lourlo1133
• Rush845
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 33m
Replay Cast
17h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.