• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9863 users

BW General Discussion - Page 19

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 521 Next
juvenal
Profile Joined July 2013
2448 Posts
November 17 2013 04:59 GMT
#361
Why is it blue though? Aiur oranges, psi everywhere.
Michael Probu
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
November 17 2013 05:24 GMT
#362
Shinee restreaming GSP vs hendricks right now, its quite epic.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
November 17 2013 06:01 GMT
#363
Shinee vs Bisu, they doing BoX you can catch BOTH FPviews @ snipe streams !
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Kal_rA
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2925 Posts
November 18 2013 05:27 GMT
#364
On November 17 2013 15:01 dRaW wrote:
Shinee vs Bisu, they doing BoX you can catch BOTH FPviews @ snipe streams !

I know its not the same shine but I loled when I read that hahaha
Jaedong.
Golgotha
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Korea (South)8418 Posts
November 18 2013 06:06 GMT
#365
Is there a command prompt to see the stats of my opponent in the game lobby? This is for fish server. Or is there a plugin that I can use so that their stats show up automatically on fish? I tried using wdetector but it spams their stats constantly once the game starts and I can't use numpad to use the commands since I have no numpad.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19390 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-18 15:16:37
November 18 2013 15:16 GMT
#366
November is hell month for me as far as having a busy schedule. When I get back I plan on doing tons of casting. Any requests on material that needs to be casted? Seems between TLS, STL, and SPL we have everything covered. I'm up for some new ideas. Otherwise I'll just sicken everyone with biases Bisu casts.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Stratos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Czech Republic6104 Posts
November 18 2013 16:02 GMT
#367
^I demand more starcraft presents!

meanwhile in [image loading]131113 LoveTV 술팀 vs 키다리팀 [Sponsored 4:4 Team Battle]
+ Show Spoiler [Set 4] +
LoveTV | (T)Mong vs (T)sSak on (Wiki)Bifrost

03:00 she talks about the goli vs muta fight on Bifrost in 03 OSL finals between NaDa and ChoJJa
got that very fight here http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=400177
I'm officially in love now. might even cheat on Sonic :XXXX

what a fucking weird tvt btw
En Taro Violet
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-19 02:13:02
November 19 2013 02:12 GMT
#368
Can someone tell me why Zerg units vanish when they spawn from eggs thats being attacked?? I mean, i had 4 lurkers that just dissapeared like that, it really makes me think that there should be some sort of fix for this, this is a detrimental bug to say the least. I heard Blizzard was working on getting WarCraft & WarCraft 2 working on modern computers but when it comes to a game that still has a wide and big player base they dont even give a shit. That bug really annoys me, because it might not happen everytime but it happens.
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-19 02:31:31
November 19 2013 02:17 GMT
#369
On November 19 2013 11:12 ICanFlyLow wrote:
Can someone tell me why Zerg units vanish when they spawn from eggs thats being attacked?? I mean, i had 4 lurkers that just dissapeared like that, it really makes me think that there should be some sort of fix for this, this is a detrimental bug to say the least. I heard Blizzard was working on getting WarCraft & WarCraft 2 working on modern computers but when it comes to a game that still has a wide and big player base they dont even give a shit. That bug really annoys me, because it might not happen everytime but it happens.


I don't remember exactly how much HP they have, but as they spawn, between the time the egg hatches into the unit, there's a brief period of transition, where the unit has 10 HP and 10 armour (I believe, I'm really just making this up) is still spawning and attackable, and if that's killed before the spawning is fully complete, the unit disappears.

This is how you can kill a muta or a pair of scourges with one scourge by camping the hatching egg.

edit:

I was somewhat correct:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=92820
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
KameZerg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden1776 Posts
November 19 2013 02:20 GMT
#370
On November 19 2013 11:17 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2013 11:12 ICanFlyLow wrote:
Can someone tell me why Zerg units vanish when they spawn from eggs thats being attacked?? I mean, i had 4 lurkers that just dissapeared like that, it really makes me think that there should be some sort of fix for this, this is a detrimental bug to say the least. I heard Blizzard was working on getting WarCraft & WarCraft 2 working on modern computers but when it comes to a game that still has a wide and big player base they dont even give a shit. That bug really annoys me, because it might not happen everytime but it happens.


I don't remember exactly how much HP they have, but as they spawn, between the time the egg hatches into the unit, there's a brief period of transition, where the unit has 10 HP and 10 armour (I believe, I'm really just making this up), and if that's killed before the spawning is fully complete, the unit disappears.

This is how you can kill a muta or a pair of scourges with one scourge by camping the hatching egg.


Wow i never knew that. But i still dont get the point with it, its really odd..
asdasdasdasdasd123123123
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-19 02:23:44
November 19 2013 02:23 GMT
#371
probably because of an old engine flaw/limitation? idk
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
November 19 2013 02:23 GMT
#372
Of course, I might be making all of that up. I remember reading that somewhere ages ago, and I really can't find any reference on it lol
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
November 19 2013 02:31 GMT
#373
Ah found it:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=92820

I was somewhat correct. I've updated my post above.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Ribbon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5278 Posts
November 21 2013 01:15 GMT
#374
WCS 2014

. With the goal to provide a more streamlined experience for both the players and the audience, OGN will not be hosting WCS Korea 2014. OGN has rights to run both StarCraft and StarCraft II tournaments alongside WCS and will be able to run WCS global events that offer WCS points.


OGN has Blizzard's blessing to broadcast BW tournaments. This might not mean anything, but this is an official Blizzard release and no one else is mentioned as having broadcast rights to both games.
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
November 21 2013 01:17 GMT
#375
I hope OGN and Sonic will form a partnership for Sonic PL :D
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
November 21 2013 01:18 GMT
#376
On November 21 2013 10:17 icystorage wrote:
I hope OGN and Sonic will form a partnership for Sonic PL :D


I'd pay to watch
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 01:47:14
November 21 2013 01:45 GMT
#377
On November 21 2013 10:18 vOdToasT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:17 icystorage wrote:
I hope OGN and Sonic will form a partnership for Sonic PL :D


I'd pay to watch


I'd pay for the privilege of paying to watch.

but its not going to happen since that would mean that all the money that went into the making of his studio a waste.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-21 01:47:06
November 21 2013 01:46 GMT
#378
On November 21 2013 10:15 Ribbon wrote:
WCS 2014

Show nested quote +
. With the goal to provide a more streamlined experience for both the players and the audience, OGN will not be hosting WCS Korea 2014. OGN has rights to run both StarCraft and StarCraft II tournaments alongside WCS and will be able to run WCS global events that offer WCS points.


OGN has Blizzard's blessing to broadcast BW tournaments. This might not mean anything, but this is an official Blizzard release and no one else is mentioned as having broadcast rights to both games.


I don't think that changes anything.
From the Q&A: "They (OGN) also retain the right to run both StarCraft and StarCraft II content"
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
November 21 2013 01:57 GMT
#379
On November 21 2013 10:45 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:18 vOdToasT wrote:
On November 21 2013 10:17 icystorage wrote:
I hope OGN and Sonic will form a partnership for Sonic PL :D


I'd pay to watch


I'd pay for the privilege of paying to watch.

but its not going to happen since that would mean that all the money that went into the making of his studio a waste.


I think Sonic is going to use the success of SSL Season 9 as a bargaining chip so that OGN can use that right in order to broadcast SSL on TV. The studio won't be a waste.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
vesicular
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1311 Posts
November 21 2013 05:10 GMT
#380
On November 21 2013 10:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 10:15 Ribbon wrote:
WCS 2014

. With the goal to provide a more streamlined experience for both the players and the audience, OGN will not be hosting WCS Korea 2014. OGN has rights to run both StarCraft and StarCraft II tournaments alongside WCS and will be able to run WCS global events that offer WCS points.


OGN has Blizzard's blessing to broadcast BW tournaments. This might not mean anything, but this is an official Blizzard release and no one else is mentioned as having broadcast rights to both games.


I don't think that changes anything.
From the Q&A: "They (OGN) also retain the right to run both StarCraft and StarCraft II content"


It may not technically change anything, but lets be frank, businesses go over these sorts of press releases with a fine tooth comb and if they say something like that then they meant for it to be in there and mean something. They could have easily only said Starcraft II and nobody would have thought anything of it.

There's probably a pretty specific reason both games were mentioned.
STX Fighting!
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 521 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 942
Larva 628
ggaemo 617
Mind 575
Stork 319
Leta 177
PianO 138
Killer 43
Hyuk 28
Bale 24
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 22
yabsab 20
Bisu 10
Dota 2
XcaliburYe149
League of Legends
JimRising 393
Reynor99
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1148
Other Games
summit1g10369
C9.Mang0240
Sick208
Mew2King150
ArmadaUGS61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick545
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
League of Legends
• Stunt1316
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 5m
Online Event
2h 5m
FEL
7h 5m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 5m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.