• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12407 users

BW General Discussion - Page 119

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 523 Next
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
June 24 2015 18:24 GMT
#2361
i remember not being able to find many of last season's vods :v
POGGERS
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 24 2015 18:29 GMT
#2362
On June 25 2015 03:24 konadora wrote:
i remember not being able to find many of last season's vods :v

they should all be on youtube though. The link I previously posted, I'm sure you can find all of them under that channel considering its from 3 years back.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19393 Posts
June 24 2015 18:56 GMT
#2363
On June 25 2015 03:24 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2015 03:19 BisuDagger wrote:
The last BW game ever with KESPA and no VOD

[image loading]

BD please, took me <1 min to find:
lol

Rofl. I'm at work and didn't take the time. Better add it on there! Back story, I stumble on this post of mine. From this thread. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/370619-spl-grand-finals

On September 26 2012 03:37 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2012 14:34 thezanursic wrote:
On September 22 2012 21:10 GTR wrote:
[image loading]

KESPA fucked up.

Yeah. No more Kespa LR threads in this section anymore


Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 14:24 Capulet wrote:
So the last televised BW game ever is (P)Snow vs (Z)Shine? In any case, I kinda wish they swapped the SC2 and BW lineups... for both teams...

No one even pointed out that Bisu didn't even play in the semi finals round against CJ. We didn't get to see Stork even play a BW game in the last 2 months. And with Jaedong and Flash losing their last games it ended about as disgracefully as possible. I've been working hard on supporting SC2 just because I knew these guys would end up playing it. Now I don't think I care anymore. I just hope one day I can have kimchi with Bisu. Even if he is 30,40, older....

ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 25 2015 00:36 GMT
#2364
On June 25 2015 03:56 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2015 03:24 BigFan wrote:
On June 25 2015 03:19 BisuDagger wrote:
The last BW game ever with KESPA and no VOD

&#91;image loading&#93;

BD please, took me <1 min to find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6C8xAWNj8 lol

Rofl. I'm at work and didn't take the time. Better add it on there! Back story, I stumble on this post of mine. From this thread. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/370619-spl-grand-finals

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2012 03:37 BisuDagger wrote:
On September 25 2012 14:34 thezanursic wrote:
On September 22 2012 21:10 GTR wrote:
[image loading]

KESPA fucked up.

Yeah. No more Kespa LR threads in this section anymore


On September 24 2012 14:24 Capulet wrote:
So the last televised BW game ever is (P)Snow vs (Z)Shine? In any case, I kinda wish they swapped the SC2 and BW lineups... for both teams...

No one even pointed out that Bisu didn't even play in the semi finals round against CJ. We didn't get to see Stork even play a BW game in the last 2 months. And with Jaedong and Flash losing their last games it ended about as disgracefully as possible. I've been working hard on supporting SC2 just because I knew these guys would end up playing it. Now I don't think I care anymore. I just hope one day I can have kimchi with Bisu. Even if he is 30,40, older....


All I'm reading here are excuses, excuses and more excuses!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5964 Posts
June 30 2015 16:19 GMT
#2365
Hey guys,
I changed the handy mca64Launcher sounds to fit the BW theme, since I think the original sounds really suck!
Here is my post if you're interested.
FBH #1!
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
June 30 2015 16:47 GMT
#2366
On June 21 2015 11:46 rauk wrote:
lmao which of you fucks is wisconski on /r/broodwar

http://i.imgur.com/FZVRYCo.png

HAHAHAHAH he banned me because he was salty as fuck?

User was warned for this post

I didn't realize the BW forums were still being moderated lol
Writerptrk
GeckoXp
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Germany2016 Posts
June 30 2015 17:03 GMT
#2367
'moderated'.
McRatyn
Profile Joined January 2013
Poland901 Posts
July 04 2015 22:57 GMT
#2368
While hopping through aticles on wiki of old Korean dramas, as if guided by a string I came upon Ruby (Min Chang-gi) again and found that apparently he shifted his focus from acting to music around October of last year. He's in a band called "Sherclock" ("셜록") in the same agency as Baek Ji-young.

Link to a song I found, OK if you ask me


PS How I got to Ruby: (The Last Match (drama, '94) - Feelings (drama, '94) - Lee Bon - Family (drama, 2012) - Min Chang-gi) all on KR Wikipedia :D
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 04 2015 23:10 GMT
#2369
Was gonna post this in the stupid questions thread, but I think it might be more worthwhile here:

So I was watching oov vs. Reach (and a few other games, like Day9's daily of him against Xellos in WCG) and was wondering, was there any reason gasless naturals started being a thing around 2003-04, and was there any reason it stopped being a thing later on?

I think it's a cool concept the way it was done, and made me wonder if a similar thing isn't impossible in SC2.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11834 Posts
July 05 2015 01:26 GMT
#2370
Some maps I know that have gasless nats:
Nostalgia
Jungle Story
Detonation
Bifrost
Arizona

I think it was because zergs were having a harder time due to the lack of a second gas, unsure with this. But then again, Nostalgia was balanced during it's time. But looking at the stats, it's usually T>P. TvZ on the other hand swings from side to side. Now I'm curious too.
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-05 03:08:19
July 05 2015 03:03 GMT
#2371
--- Nuked ---
Writer
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-12 02:55:51
July 12 2015 02:55 GMT
#2372
Jaedong will be publishing his autobiography book detailing his progaming life.

Naver article
[[Starlight]]
Profile Joined December 2013
United States1578 Posts
July 12 2015 04:31 GMT
#2373
On July 12 2015 11:55 Probemicro wrote:
Jaedong will be publishing his autobiography book detailing his progaming life.

Naver article

That would be one fascinating read.

But it's not coming out in English?


User was warned for being hilarious
jh24
Profile Joined July 2015
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-12 14:01:11
July 12 2015 13:59 GMT
#2374
Does anyone know if Broodwar Ai.com (It was a BW community which worked on new AI's, Bajadulce was the owner of the site, I believe) is offline permanently? They made the BWAILauncher with the Entropy AI's. I worked a bit on an AI back then as well and was surprised to see the site is gone now.

Does anyone perhaps has the most recent version of BWAILauncher? My current version is from 2010.
nepeta
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1872 Posts
July 12 2015 14:13 GMT
#2375
Broodwarai.com got lost New website is Starcraftai.com, community is largely at facebook.com/groups/bwapi It's all being worked on, but you should be able to find everything there is
Broodwar AI :) http://sscaitournament.com http://www.starcraftai.com/wiki/Main_Page
jh24
Profile Joined July 2015
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-12 14:44:25
July 12 2015 14:34 GMT
#2376
@ nepeta

Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it.

It's shame to hear about BroodwarAI, I met some nice people there, but I'll definitely check out the new website and community.

nepeta
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
1872 Posts
July 12 2015 14:53 GMT
#2377
Same community, just different website.
Broodwar AI :) http://sscaitournament.com http://www.starcraftai.com/wiki/Main_Page
Silky
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States260 Posts
July 13 2015 07:20 GMT
#2378
Can anyone tell me who tasiki is on the fish server? I'm watching bisu's stream and this zerg is very good
Have a good life
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-13 07:50:57
July 13 2015 07:49 GMT
#2379
On July 13 2015 16:20 Silky wrote:
Can anyone tell me who tasiki is on the fish server? I'm watching (P)Bisu's stream and this zerg is very good


korean netizens say its (T)Star, former korean semipro that swtiched to zerg recently.
very strong macro player with a lot of potential, hope to see him in SSL
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
July 14 2015 03:04 GMT
#2380
I've wrote a guide to translate wDetector to English, it's not exactly very friendly to non-programmers but it will work for anyone with effort.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Translating_wDetector
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 523 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1071
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 262
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1071
ByuN 446
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 262
Reynor 186
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44970
Calm 2678
Shuttle 407
actioN 164
Mini 140
firebathero 112
White-Ra 86
Mong 43
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10627
Counter-Strike
fl0m6531
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2712
Liquid`Hasu484
MindelVK4
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2054
FrodaN1458
B2W.Neo784
olofmeister524
Khaldor447
KnowMe333
crisheroes185
Livibee165
ToD83
Mew2King81
Beastyqt8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 10
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach80
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 4
• 80smullet 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1832
Other Games
• imaqtpie923
• Shiphtur658
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
47m
BSL Open Qualifier
47m
OSC
4h 47m
Replay Cast
4h 47m
OSC
17h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.