• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8979 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 23

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 47 Next All
wl4d
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
France103 Posts
May 09 2015 23:22 GMT
#441
TL ID: wl4d
ICCUP ID: ultrawl4d
Rank: D-/E
Race: Zerg
Info: I played a really long time ago (2001-2003 maybe) and since then played w3 then stopped gaming at all for almost 10 years, so I SUCK. Played few games today and it's hard

I would love to find someone tomorrow to chain games for a couple hours at least, willing to play against any race as long as you're not above D.
EffOrt
mSj_Artanis
Profile Joined May 2015
60 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-20 13:04:30
May 20 2015 13:03 GMT
#442
who wanna practice? my skype: msj.artanis
me toss max rank B
now C iccup account: mSj[Dreamer]
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
May 22 2015 00:54 GMT
#443
TL ID: B-royal
iccup: CrispyDrone
Rank: D-
main race: zerg

Just looking for some practice partners, looking to have some fun. Rank doesn't matter, I just want to start playing some games again to relieve some stress.

Timezone: UTC+2 (summer time)
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
May 25 2015 21:20 GMT
#444
On May 10 2015 08:22 wl4d wrote:
TL ID: wl4d
ICCUP ID: ultrawl4d
Rank: D-/E
Race: Zerg
Info: I played a really long time ago (2001-2003 maybe) and since then played w3 then stopped gaming at all for almost 10 years, so I SUCK. Played few games today and it's hard

I would love to find someone tomorrow to chain games for a couple hours at least, willing to play against any race as long as you're not above D.


On May 22 2015 09:54 B-royal wrote:
TL ID: B-royal
iccup: CrispyDrone
Rank: D-
main race: zerg

Just looking for some practice partners, looking to have some fun. Rank doesn't matter, I just want to start playing some games again to relieve some stress.

Timezone: UTC+2 (summer time)

Added to the list

On May 20 2015 22:03 mSj_Artanis wrote:
who wanna practice? my skype: msj.artanis
me toss max rank B
now C iccup account: mSj[Dreamer]

Have you went by SiR-Artanis before? If yes, I can just update it with this new info
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
yestaiga
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Canada21 Posts
May 26 2015 01:26 GMT
#445
TL ID yestaiga
iccup : Taiga_
Fish :Taiga_
Rank: D-
Race: Toss

Looking for partner to practice with to help me with learning BW in my downtime on the sc2 ladder.
super casual schedule needed cause i work a lot.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
May 26 2015 03:34 GMT
#446
On May 26 2015 10:26 yestaiga wrote:
TL ID yestaiga
iccup : Taiga_
Fish :Taiga_
Rank: D-
Race: Toss

Looking for partner to practice with to help me with learning BW in my downtime on the sc2 ladder.
super casual schedule needed cause i work a lot.

added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
v1
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Estonia812 Posts
May 26 2015 08:43 GMT
#447
TL ID: v1
ICCup : NrG.v1ktor
Rank: B-
Race: Protoss

I am online usually on weekends.
Graphics
TriggerSappy
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia7 Posts
May 26 2015 10:22 GMT
#448
TL ID: TriggerSappy
ICCup: TriggerSappy
Rank: D-
Race: Protoss

Should point out that I'm from Australia, so different timezones may be an issue for some.
Online a lot of the time at the moment, looking to practice and get better at the game. Looking to play anyone with a max ranking of D+. Looking forward to playing with you!
nG.Templar
Profile Joined May 2015
France32 Posts
May 27 2015 14:49 GMT
#449
TL ID : nG.Templar
Iccup : nG.Templar
Rank : C-
Race : Protoss (PvT,PvZ) Zerg (ZvP)

Hello everyone, I'm a beginner from France. I'm a huge starcraft fan, I follow the pro scene since 2006/2006 but I never played seriously before this year. I'm playing on Iccup since six month now (without inactiv month) and I'm searching for cool practice partners(D/D+/C-/C/C+...) I dont realy care about the level, if you just want to play/talk with me, feel free to contact me.

I'm not playing during weeks, only the week end.

Cya.
[ Iccup ID : nG.TemplAr ] Fan boy of : Baby ~ FireBatHero ~ PianO ~ JangBi ~ Free ~ sAviOr ~ Jaedong
talkingcd
Profile Joined July 2010
United States19 Posts
May 31 2015 07:39 GMT
#450
TL ID: talkingcd
iccup: talkingcd
Rank: D-
main race: zerg

I haven't tried playing Brood War competitively, but would like to. When I was a kid I usually just played custom games on it. Playing SC2 at a competent level, and then re-visiting Brood War made me really enjoy the Brood War meta. I'd prefer to practice against either Terran or Protoss opponents.

I try to get on Iccup at least once a day and get some games in; but there aren't very many open 1:1 games whenever I check. So feel free to message me anytime you see me on; I'm usually looking for a game.
Pensai
Profile Joined January 2014
Canada7 Posts
June 01 2015 00:33 GMT
#451
TL ID: Pensai
iccup: Pensai
Rank: D (D- actual have not played any games yet)
Main race: Zerg
Skype: illsaudie

Pretty much a complete Brood War noob, looking to practice with other people and get into brood war competitively as sc2 really makes me want to kill myself. Used to play a lot of brood war as a kid but I never got competitive.

Hit me up I love playing matches, win or loss.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 01 2015 16:55 GMT
#452
Added everyone to the list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
nG.Templar
Profile Joined May 2015
France32 Posts
June 01 2015 18:26 GMT
#453
Thank you sir !
[ Iccup ID : nG.TemplAr ] Fan boy of : Baby ~ FireBatHero ~ PianO ~ JangBi ~ Free ~ sAviOr ~ Jaedong
Shiro)Tenshi
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
China214 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-07 00:48:15
June 07 2015 00:47 GMT
#454
(I'm already on the list)
I haven't touched bw in years but I recently want to pick it back up again. I'm really really rusty so I would appreciate it if anyone would like to practice with me to get going again!
My skype is kurotenshi.9401. I'm probably around D+ as of now; hopefully I'll get better with a bit of practice c:

Edit: EST Timezone
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 12 2015 17:38 GMT
#455
On June 02 2015 03:26 nG.Templar wrote:
Thank you sir !

np

On June 07 2015 09:47 Shiro)Tenshi wrote:
(I'm already on the list)
I haven't touched bw in years but I recently want to pick it back up again. I'm really really rusty so I would appreciate it if anyone would like to practice with me to get going again!
My skype is kurotenshi.9401. I'm probably around D+ as of now; hopefully I'll get better with a bit of practice c:

Edit: EST Timezone

changed rank and added extra info
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ManCubuS
Profile Joined February 2015
1 Post
June 18 2015 17:40 GMT
#456
TL id: ManCubuS
iCCup id: ManCubuS
Rank: D-/E
Max Rank: D
Race: T

Extra info:
I've been following BW for ages but never managed to play properly in ladder. Now I barely challenge to win D players because my skills are below than average. Mainly I'm focusing on TvP/TvZ, though mirror matches would be interesting too. Also, I would like to play on all iCCup maps, not only FS, because it's boring, but yeah, for start it's a cool map. I usually ladder at nights, but I can be online 24/7. Really hoping to find some players who are willing to help by improving mutually. I can host games by the way.
Skype: mancubusbw
I'm like a Korean, who used to live in North Korea and discovered Starcraft when OSL was over.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 20 2015 19:22 GMT
#457
On June 19 2015 02:40 ManCubuS wrote:
TL id: ManCubuS
iCCup id: ManCubuS
Rank: D-/E
Max Rank: D
Race: T

Extra info:
I've been following BW for ages but never managed to play properly in ladder. Now I barely challenge to win D players because my skills are below than average. Mainly I'm focusing on TvP/TvZ, though mirror matches would be interesting too. Also, I would like to play on all iCCup maps, not only FS, because it's boring, but yeah, for start it's a cool map. I usually ladder at nights, but I can be online 24/7. Really hoping to find some players who are willing to help by improving mutually. I can host games by the way.
Skype: mancubusbw

Added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
starithm
Profile Blog Joined July 2013
United States118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-28 23:54:52
June 28 2015 15:43 GMT
#458
TL id: starithm
iCCup id: starithm
Rank: D
Max Rank: C (7+ years ago)
Race: Z

Extra info:

My timezone is PST. I quit playing SC2 about 3 months ago and went back to playing SC:BW a few weeks ago. Right now, finding 1v1 games on iCCup is very hard, so I'm playing on Fish using mca64Launcher. However, I hate the lag I get since I live in the US. So, I'm trying to find players who can play on LAN / IPX setting using GameRanger (http://www.gameranger.com/). Add me on Skype: starithm or send a PM to my TL id if you want to play SC:BW with me. I'm looking to play with players that are at around my max rank C or better because I like to challenge myself.
http://www.twitch.tv/starithm
vTv.Marine
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada151 Posts
June 28 2015 15:57 GMT
#459
TL id: vtv.marine
iCCup id: vtv.marine
Rank: D+
Max Rank: A- 2008
Race: T/P
skype: sweetlover1988
Hows it going guys, long time no see
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
June 30 2015 21:40 GMT
#460
Added you both to the list
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 57
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox588
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick83
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo730
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 38m
Online Event
7h 38m
FEL
12h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.