• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7301 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 24

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 47 Next All
ididzy
Profile Joined December 2014
Russian Federation2 Posts
July 14 2015 04:12 GMT
#461
TL id: ididzy
iCCup id: ididzy
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D-
Race: T (Sometimes random)
skype: vlad552206

I'm a gold SC2 player, but I want to try SC BW. But without practice partners/coachers it seems a little difficult.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 15 2015 03:50 GMT
#462
On July 14 2015 13:12 ididzy wrote:
TL id: ididzy
iCCup id: ididzy
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D-
Race: T (Sometimes random)
skype: vlad552206

I'm a gold SC2 player, but I want to try SC BW. But without practice partners/coachers it seems a little difficult.

added to list! My advice is to contact people on the list instead of waiting to see if someone wants to practice Haven't had a chance to update it yet so not everyone on the list still plays, but, contact as many people as you can
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
talkingcd
Profile Joined July 2010
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-17 01:47:14
July 17 2015 01:16 GMT
#463
already on list, but I'm looking for active players around D/C rank for practice. I play zerg, will play terran vs zerg if you don't want to play mirror. iccup: talkingcd
Scarbo
Profile Joined January 2012
294 Posts
July 18 2015 20:52 GMT
#464
Update my info pls
iCCup id: Ever)T(rand0M (old one was sGsScarbo)
Rank: D+
Max Rank: D+
Race: main T but I play ZvT and PvsAnything
Don't mind helping noobs or getting help from gosu's
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
July 19 2015 02:46 GMT
#465
On July 19 2015 05:52 Scarbo wrote:
Update my info pls
iCCup id: Ever)T(rand0M (old one was sGsScarbo)
Rank: D+
Max Rank: D+
Race: main T but I play ZvT and PvsAnything
Don't mind helping noobs or getting help from gosu's

updated!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
July 20 2015 14:48 GMT
#466
I'm looking for zerg practice partners.

My rank is about C- right now in ZvP and ZvT.
I haven't played any ZvZ games yet (noone wants to play zvz) so most likely am D level.

new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
oo_xerox
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States852 Posts
July 23 2015 08:37 GMT
#467
iCCup id: jordi2606
Rank: C-
Max Rank: C- (yay)
Race: T (Z/P vs T)
i just wanna mass games eheh. havent logged into tl.net in a long time, miss bw so much T_T
I could get a more coherent article by gluing a Sharpie to a dog's cook and letting it hump the page.
ixuz
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Sweden38 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-23 16:50:29
July 23 2015 16:48 GMT
#468
B-Royal, let's play some ZvZ!
I have not had much practice of ZvZ so maybe we both can learn from eachother!

My info:
iCCup id: Atom[Bomb]
Rank: B-
Max rank: B-
Race: Z

Anyone else who wants a Zerg practice partner hit me up!
Cheers!
lewl lewl
tompla0922
Profile Joined July 2015
1 Post
July 24 2015 03:54 GMT
#469
--- Nuked ---
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
July 31 2015 05:31 GMT
#470
--- Nuked ---
Writer
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
July 31 2015 06:20 GMT
#471
Hey! I am a guy looking for a girl to practice my dancing. We will cover Merengue, Salsa, and Bachata. Available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings (4pm till 7).

Thanks.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
RMuSt
Profile Joined February 2011
Russian Federation181 Posts
July 31 2015 06:22 GMT
#472
hola amigos, am i noob?
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-07-31 14:31:09
July 31 2015 14:02 GMT
#473
TL ID: no_el
ICCup ID: no_el, -tryhard-
Rank: D+
Max Rank: C+ (many years ago)
Race: Terran (protoss before)
Extra Info: I stop playing when sc2 beta comes out, and i regret deeply about that decision.


PS: Added 100 nicknames to my friend list in both accounts (no_el, -tryhard-), sadly i cant add more. Please ask for games!
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
July 31 2015 21:43 GMT
#474
On July 31 2015 15:20 dRaW wrote:
Hey! I am a guy looking for a girl to practice my dancing. We will cover Merengue, Salsa, and Bachata. Available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings (4pm till 7).

Thanks.

I'd be more than happy to help you practice your dancing skills! Afterwards we can touch on your posting skills as well, should of posted this in the dancing thread.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
neteX
Profile Joined April 2015
Sweden285 Posts
August 03 2015 11:47 GMT
#475
put me on random
http://www.twitter.com/neteXLoL flw pls
hehelol
Profile Joined February 2013
Sweden1 Post
August 05 2015 22:39 GMT
#476
TL ID: hehelol
ICCup ID: bengtfisk
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: T/P

Played BW alot about 10 years ago. Played SC2 beta and wings of liberty but felt like blizzard lost the touch with heart of the swarm and stopped playing. Trying to get into BW again mostly for fun and nostalgia.
Seamoose
Profile Joined August 2015
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-14 03:06:30
August 14 2015 03:06 GMT
#477
TL ID: Seamoose
ICCup ID: Seamoose
rank:d-
max rank D
race: T
extra info: EST, switching from SC2 so i'm brand new to the game, available like all the time.
Leon1das1
Profile Joined June 2014
United States71 Posts
August 14 2015 17:30 GMT
#478
TL ID: Leon1das
ICCup ID: Leon1
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D
Race: T (tvp instead of tvt)

Been playing off and on for the last year, want to get some solid practice with someone who know what they are doing so they can tell me the essentials for each matchup. My mechanics are decent because i have played sc2 for 5 years but im not the best at using them efficiently in bw yet. pm on TL if you are interested. Im in EST
我累了,我想去睡觉了
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28900 Posts
August 15 2015 19:41 GMT
#479
everybody add tot)eriador(

I intend on playing more than I have been for a long time, bw is just amazingly fun right now. I'm willing to play every single non-mirror, and I'm willing to execute a particular strategy if somebody wants to practice against something in particular. I can also play with various handicaps if some of you new/d- players want to try me. xD
Moderator
feckless
Profile Joined July 2015
1099 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-23 02:54:10
August 20 2015 05:25 GMT
#480
On August 16 2015 04:41 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I intend on playing more than I have been for a long time, bw is just amazingly fun right now.

Same here.

I haven't played seriously for a long, long, long time. I recently got back into it a little while ago (probably just before TLS was announced), so don't expect too much. When I got back, I used to be the one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest. Now I am merely slightly very crippled. But I'm down to play sometime Eri. No handicaps, lol.

I'm down to play anyone else, too.

TL ID: feckless
ICCup ID: feckless (among others)
Rank: D+
Max Rank: D+ (currently, don't remember back then)
Race: Zerg, but willing to play and practice others

I don't have a convenient means of contact, but I'm generally available anytime, and I lurk TL a lot.
I also have Kik that I used to use to chat with a friend. PM if you want.
Or I'll work something out.
Maybe I'll have to procure one of these social things that everyone keeps talking about.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 164
ProTech160
JuggernautJason60
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 205
Dewaltoss 107
Hyuk 79
firebathero 66
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9615
qojqva1255
Counter-Strike
fl0m1556
Fnx 754
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3698
Khaldor1114
crisheroes1063
Liquid`Hasu588
Other Games
summit1g6340
FrodaN2544
shahzam320
XBOCT258
ArmadaUGS160
C9.Mang0154
CosmosSc2 27
ZombieGrub20
Trikslyr1
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie909
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 56m
Online Event
14h 56m
FEL
19h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.