• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:51
CEST 22:51
KST 05:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7663 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 25

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 47 Next All
Connor5620
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia208 Posts
August 20 2015 08:01 GMT
#481
ICCup: Connor5620
Rank: D+
Max Rank: C-
Race: TvZ, PvT PvP
Skype: connor7-11
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/Connor5620

Lately ive been on the Fish Server (account Connor5620) playing 3v3 hunters and such
message me on Skype or on TL if you want to chat or want to play or whatever...
My Starcraft Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/@HomeofStarCraft
JieXian
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Malaysia4677 Posts
August 20 2015 08:29 GMT
#482
On August 16 2015 04:41 Liquid`Drone wrote:
everybody add tot)eriador(

I intend on playing more than I have been for a long time, bw is just amazingly fun right now. I'm willing to play every single non-mirror, and I'm willing to execute a particular strategy if somebody wants to practice against something in particular. I can also play with various handicaps if some of you new/d- players want to try me. xD


tlc hype!
Please send me a PM of any song you like that I most probably never heard of! I am looking for people to chat about writing and producing music | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noD-bsOcxuU |
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 20 2015 22:04 GMT
#483
Sorry guys, will add everyone once I get back home. Great to see more signups though and drone, I expect a finals appearance in the next TLC or two! :D
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
chamalilem
Profile Joined August 2015
1 Post
Last Edited: 2015-08-26 17:07:00
August 26 2015 17:06 GMT
#484
Bot edit.

User was banned for this post.
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-08-27 06:03:42
August 27 2015 06:03 GMT
#485
Could you edit my info when you get back? I'm officially C- now (C here I come :D )
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
August 27 2015 08:20 GMT
#486
On August 27 2015 15:03 B-royal wrote:
Could you edit my info when you get back? I'm officially C- now (C here I come :D )

Grats~
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
August 27 2015 15:19 GMT
#487
I'm already on this list but have some time off from work and I want to reach a personal goal (B-) so anyone and everyone can add me: (username: Yaqoob) as a friend on Iccup and message me for games if you see me online or PM me on TL!
김택용 Fighting!
Wrath
Profile Blog Joined July 2014
3175 Posts
August 28 2015 21:39 GMT
#488
TL ID: WrathSCII
ICCUP ID: WrathSCII
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra Info: I don't play every day and when I play it is mostly between 6:00 PM CET - 9:30 PM CET.

Thanks and hopefully I find someone to practice with :D
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 07 2015 19:22 GMT
#489
Added everything!

On August 03 2015 20:47 neteX wrote:
put me on random

Are you in the list? Can't seem to find your name for some reason lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
CEEMO13
Profile Joined June 2015
11 Posts
September 21 2015 21:14 GMT
#490
TL ID: CEEMO13
ICCUP ID: CEEMO13
Rank: D-
Max rank: D-
Race: Mainly Terran but I sometimes play toss when im bored.
Extra Info: I play for most of the time. (Great British Time). Id like to join a teamspeak server or skype call if that is possible to have the best playing and practicing experience. I also have a girlfriend. and she DOES NOT play StarCraft.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
September 25 2015 03:23 GMT
#491
On September 22 2015 06:14 CEEMO13 wrote:
TL ID: CEEMO13
ICCUP ID: CEEMO13
Rank: D-
Max rank: D-
Race: Mainly Terran but I sometimes play toss when im bored.
Extra Info: I play for most of the time. (Great British Time). Id like to join a teamspeak server or skype call if that is possible to have the best playing and practicing experience. I also have a girlfriend. and she DOES NOT play StarCraft.

Added to the list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
iG.Aura
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Poland686 Posts
September 30 2015 15:57 GMT
#492
TL: iG.Aura
ICCUP: iG.Aura
Rank: D
Max Rank: B+ (2008ish)
Race: Zerg
:-)
AmatistA
Profile Joined November 2012
Germany113 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-09-30 21:02:29
September 30 2015 21:01 GMT
#493
TL: AmatistA
ICCUP: iloveeM
Rank: D+
MaxRank: C
Race: Terran

This little bastard is Sieges addicted! cause I love the sound of the siege tank mode so you don't ? hear and feel my favorite sound ... didn't you hear? you realize that you have no units anymore!!!!
PaPablo
Profile Blog Joined September 2015
Argentina4 Posts
October 02 2015 05:07 GMT
#494
TL ID: PaPablo
ICCup ID: Vadomo
Rank: Unranked
Max Rank: -
Race: Terran
Extra Info: Wanna play for fun. College students
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 02 2015 05:33 GMT
#495
On October 01 2015 00:57 iG.Aura wrote:
TL: iG.Aura
ICCUP: iG.Aura
Rank: D
Max Rank: B+ (2008ish)
Race: Zerg


On October 01 2015 06:01 AmatistA wrote:
TL: AmatistA
ICCUP: iloveeM
Rank: D+
MaxRank: C
Race: Terran



On October 02 2015 14:07 PaPablo wrote:
TL ID: PaPablo
ICCup ID: Vadomo
Rank: Unranked
Max Rank: -
Race: Terran
Extra Info: Wanna play for fun. College students

Added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
VioletMelody
Profile Joined September 2013
United States31 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-03 01:19:38
October 03 2015 01:19 GMT
#496
ICCUP ID: VioletMelody
TL : VioletMelody
Rank : Unranked
Max rank: -
Race : Protoss
Extra info ; Just started 2 months ago (2015, game still alive eh?) but have been watching pro/semi pro for several years. Would like 1v1 practice and rep review around my level. Please pm on TL or Iccup for inquiry. Free anytime after 12pm EST.
Connor5620
Profile Joined September 2011
Australia208 Posts
October 03 2015 14:21 GMT
#497
if anyone is atleast somewhat active on bw and want a practice partner
feel free to msg me on Skype at connor7-11 just send a message with the add/invite saying who you are
cos i normally just ignore or block random adds so send a message with it -thanks enjoy gg glhf
My Starcraft Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/@HomeofStarCraft
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 11 2015 04:57 GMT
#498
On October 03 2015 10:19 VioletMelody wrote:
ICCUP ID: VioletMelody
TL : VioletMelody
Rank : Unranked
Max rank: -
Race : Protoss
Extra info ; Just started 2 months ago (2015, game still alive eh?) but have been watching pro/semi pro for several years. Would like 1v1 practice and rep review around my level. Please pm on TL or Iccup for inquiry. Free anytime after 12pm EST.

Added to the list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Leffigi
Profile Joined October 2015
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-13 13:21:11
October 13 2015 06:24 GMT
#499
ICCUP ID: Leffigi
TL ID: Leffigi
Rank: Unranked
Max Rank: ?
Race: Still trying to find out but Terran I guess
Extra Info: I'm playing this before legacy of the void and when blizzard fixes the 3.0 UI.
"FIGHT ME!"
LetaBot
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
Netherlands557 Posts
October 16 2015 17:01 GMT
#500
TL ID: LetaBot
ICCup ID: LetaBot
Rank: Unranked (BWAPI conflicts with AH, so I can only play unranked)
Max Rank: can beat D+
Race: Terran
Extra Info: StarCraft AI bot. Currently looking for practice partners for the micro tournament (UMS map). When the deadline of the SSCAI approaches I will switch focus back to the full game. I can host when I am at university.
If you cannot win with 100 apm, win with 100 cpm.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 146
JuggernautJason84
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 214
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 67
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift2082
Counter-Strike
fl0m1516
Fnx 753
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King91
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5096
Khaldor1039
crisheroes894
Liquid`Hasu610
Other Games
summit1g8006
FrodaN3110
shahzam435
KnowMe330
XBOCT308
C9.Mang0191
ArmadaUGS130
ZombieGrub45
Trikslyr28
CosmosSc2 21
PPMD14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream54
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2997
Other Games
• imaqtpie844
• Shiphtur281
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 10m
Online Event
14h 10m
FEL
19h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.