• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8955 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 22

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 47 Next All
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2685 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-11 14:09:39
February 11 2015 14:08 GMT
#421
Well damn. Stupid time zones! I can't get on earlier because I have work until then
I should be available on Saturday and Sunday anytime. Just pm me when you want to game
04211881
Profile Joined November 2013
Argentina2 Posts
February 15 2015 15:56 GMT
#422
Can you update my info? I'm starting to play again, probably wednesday or saturday afternoons (GTM -3) I play Z
"Uuuur Ahhhrrr Uhrrr Ahhhrrr Aaarhg..." Chewbacca
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-16 01:16:55
February 16 2015 01:16 GMT
#423
On February 11 2015 23:08 SolaR- wrote:
Well damn. Stupid time zones! I can't get on earlier because I have work until then
I should be available on Saturday and Sunday anytime. Just pm me when you want to game

You guys should just add each other on skype and use that to communicate. Much faster responses and it's easier to just get in touch and such

On February 16 2015 00:56 04211881 wrote:
Can you update my info? I'm starting to play again, probably wednesday or saturday afternoons (GTM -3) I play Z

updated
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
February 18 2015 14:01 GMT
#424
TL id: gTank
iccup id: gtank
rank: basically total beginner, played it a couple of times, also some BGH games
race: T, though I would play the other races as well

extra info: Working full time so I might only play in the evenings if I'm available, timezone is CET, have TS/Skype if that helps
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
mel0n
Profile Joined February 2015
Australia13 Posts
February 22 2015 09:38 GMT
#425
TL id: mel0n
iccup id: melon))
rank D- played a good amount of SC2 till about a plat level thinking of making a switch to BW
race: Terran and possibly Zerg
extra info: easiest way to get into contact with me would probably be Steam just search for "[ap] melon" and I should be the first result!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 01 2015 17:17 GMT
#426
On February 18 2015 23:01 gTank wrote:
TL id: gTank
iccup id: gtank
rank: basically total beginner, played it a couple of times, also some BGH games
race: T, though I would play the other races as well

extra info: Working full time so I might only play in the evenings if I'm available, timezone is CET, have TS/Skype if that helps


On February 22 2015 18:38 mel0n wrote:
TL id: mel0n
iccup id: melon))
rank D- played a good amount of SC2 till about a plat level thinking of making a switch to BW
race: Terran and possibly Zerg
extra info: easiest way to get into contact with me would probably be Steam just search for "[ap] melon" and I should be the first result!

Added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
DepressedOne
Profile Blog Joined September 2014
United States190 Posts
March 04 2015 04:20 GMT
#427
hey someone someone please help me. I need protoss player who is willing to pvz me and help me practive versus different variations of 2 gate because that is the build I am having the most trouble playing against. Thanks. Just pm me on TL and perhaps add my account Rei[NGE].
Me sad.
WarSame
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1950 Posts
March 10 2015 18:51 GMT
#428
TL id: WarSame
iccup id: WarSamer
rank: D, about 1500 right now.
race: Zerg. Can switch to other races to face lower ranked players.
extra info: May be climbing quickly, not sure at this point. I am down to play everything, from 2 Gate defenses and the like to long macro games. All of my game needs work haha
Can it be I stayed away too long? Did you miss these rhymes while I was gone?
sdjklahsjask
Profile Joined March 2015
Canada73 Posts
March 10 2015 21:19 GMT
#429
TL id: sdjklahsjask
iccup id: apalemorning
rank: D or D-
race:zerg
extra info: returning player. highest was C- a few years ago. i am incredibly rusty and looking for some mass game vs T or P. if you want to get a hold of me as i don't idle in iccup all day, get at me on steam here. im almost always online during 2pm until 4 am CST. http://steamcommunity.com//id/sheep1/
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 22 2015 03:37 GMT
#430
On March 11 2015 03:51 WarSame wrote:
TL id: WarSame
iccup id: WarSamer
rank: D, about 1500 right now.
race: Zerg. Can switch to other races to face lower ranked players.
extra info: May be climbing quickly, not sure at this point. I am down to play everything, from 2 Gate defenses and the like to long macro games. All of my game needs work haha


On March 11 2015 06:19 sdjklahsjask wrote:
TL id: sdjklahsjask
iccup id: apalemorning
rank: D or D-
race:zerg
extra info: returning player. highest was C- a few years ago. i am incredibly rusty and looking for some mass game vs T or P. if you want to get a hold of me as i don't idle in iccup all day, get at me on steam here. im almost always online during 2pm until 4 am CST. http://steamcommunity.com//id/sheep1/

Added to the list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
tehredbanditt
Profile Joined July 2010
103 Posts
April 07 2015 14:18 GMT
#431
TL id: tehredbanditt
iccup id: tehredbandit
rank:c
race: Zerg.
extra info: Old time bw'er. Getting back into it. Send me a PM on here with your skype info and I'll message you next time I play.
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
gade1123
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
United States144 Posts
April 10 2015 22:45 GMT
#432
iccup:meatgrinder
rank:c-
i am hosting a game called 1v1 zvz please come
race:zerg
GOOGLE: I FUCKING HATE HATE METH (im feelin lucky)
-Switch-
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada506 Posts
April 18 2015 02:01 GMT
#433
looking for d+/c- practice partners
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 18 2015 23:55 GMT
#434
On April 07 2015 23:18 tehredbanditt wrote:
TL id: tehredbanditt
iccup id: tehredbandit
rank:c
race: Zerg.
extra info: Old time bw'er. Getting back into it. Send me a PM on here with your skype info and I'll message you next time I play.


On April 11 2015 07:45 kingcastles wrote:
iccup:meatgrinder
rank:c-
i am hosting a game called 1v1 zvz please come
race:zerg

Added both to the list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
abuse
Profile Joined April 2011
Latvia1946 Posts
April 19 2015 13:46 GMT
#435
TL id: abuse
iccup id: aofz
rank: D.
Max rank : C+ many years ago
Race: Protoss
extra info: PvP, PvT, PvZ, ZvP, TvP. Looking for new people to play with! PM me in TL. Timezone : GMT+3.
I don't believe you.
zelderan
Profile Joined May 2013
United States163 Posts
April 23 2015 16:54 GMT
#436
TL ID: zlederan
ICCUP ID: zelderan
Rank: D- (I'm pretty bad, just started)
Race: Zerg
Info: Coming from sc2 trying to learn the game. I'm pretty bad but I have a basic grasp on the game. My speed/build orders just needs to improve. Also probably my micro >.>
"Pumpkin mut-muts!" ~ Tasteless
Sleet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States139 Posts
April 26 2015 18:16 GMT
#437
TL ID: sleet
ICCUP ID: toninator
Rank: None
Race: Zerg, probably? haven't decided
Info: GM sc2 player trying to experience the joy that is broodwar. Would like some people to show me the ropes and play some games :D
@SLeetscgames
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 27 2015 02:17 GMT
#438
On April 19 2015 22:46 abuse wrote:
TL id: abuse
iccup id: aofz
rank: D.
Max rank : C+ many years ago
Race: Protoss
extra info: PvP, PvT, PvZ, ZvP, TvP. Looking for new people to play with! PM me in TL. Timezone : GMT+3.


On April 24 2015 01:54 zelderan wrote:
TL ID: zlederan
ICCUP ID: zelderan
Rank: D- (I'm pretty bad, just started)
Race: Zerg
Info: Coming from sc2 trying to learn the game. I'm pretty bad but I have a basic grasp on the game. My speed/build orders just needs to improve. Also probably my micro >.>


On April 27 2015 03:16 Sleet wrote:
TL ID: sleet
ICCUP ID: toninator
Rank: None
Race: Zerg, probably? haven't decided
Info: GM sc2 player trying to experience the joy that is broodwar. Would like some people to show me the ropes and play some games :D

Added everyone to the list! My advice is to join the D-ranks team league (don't think it's running atm) or something like below:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/bw-tournaments/481298-shinhan-tank-proleague-signups-players-wanted?page=4
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
neteX
Profile Joined April 2015
Sweden285 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-29 11:53:42
April 29 2015 11:53 GMT
#439
tl id: neteX
iccup id: neteX
sc2: used to be GM stopped like less than 1 year ago
iccup rank: used to be b/b+ but now probably d lol since i haven't played for so long! Help me to get motivated again!
http://www.twitter.com/neteXLoL flw pls
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
May 02 2015 20:09 GMT
#440
On April 29 2015 20:53 neteX wrote:
tl id: neteX
iccup id: neteX
sc2: used to be GM stopped like less than 1 year ago
iccup rank: used to be b/b+ but now probably d lol since i haven't played for so long! Help me to get motivated again!

what race do you want to play as?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft449
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta117
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft495
PiGStarcraft449
RuFF_SC2 189
SpeCial 57
PiLiPiLi 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1338
Hyuk 50
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox588
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor652
Other Games
summit1g9848
Coldzera 817
JimRising 483
C9.Mang0318
Sick83
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick733
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo730
• Stunt253
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 39m
Online Event
7h 39m
FEL
12h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.