• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:53
CEST 17:53
KST 00:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7684 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 21

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 47 Next All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 14 2015 04:32 GMT
#401
On January 11 2015 13:14 SWAT-Kat wrote:
TL ID: SWAT-Kat
iCCup ID: Aiur8
Rank: a nice, fresh D
Race: Terran/Protoss

Extra info: EST, I would appreciate all the practice I can get, no matter the match-up. PM me on TL, message me on b.net, message me on iCCup. Let's get started, we've got a long road ahead of us...

added to the list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
omg.deus
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Korea (South)150 Posts
January 14 2015 10:12 GMT
#402
Iccup ID: omg.deus
Rank: C/C+
Race: Zerg

i've been gone for about a year now and i've been back about a week now. please message me for games.
Mirabel_
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States1768 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-14 10:52:21
January 14 2015 10:52 GMT
#403
TL ID: Mirabel_
iCCup ID: StraT
Rank: D
Race: Alternates often
Extra info: EST. Rarely on iccup unless summoned there. Best acquainted through TL PM and contacted through SMS or Steam. Very little experience with human players, around 100 APM with all races.
get stronger play longer
PengBoomOuch
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany11 Posts
January 16 2015 13:41 GMT
#404
iCCup ID: PengBoomOuch
Rank: D (0 games, but not totally noob)
Race: Protoss

Online often, especially over the WE!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 18 2015 01:51 GMT
#405
On January 14 2015 19:12 omg.deus wrote:
Iccup ID: omg.deus
Rank: C/C+
Race: Zerg

i've been gone for about a year now and i've been back about a week now. please message me for games.


On January 14 2015 19:52 Mirabel_ wrote:
TL ID: Mirabel_
iCCup ID: StraT
Rank: D
Race: Alternates often
Extra info: EST. Rarely on iccup unless summoned there. Best acquainted through TL PM and contacted through SMS or Steam. Very little experience with human players, around 100 APM with all races.


On January 16 2015 22:41 PengBoomOuch wrote:
iCCup ID: PengBoomOuch
Rank: D (0 games, but not totally noob)
Race: Protoss

Online often, especially over the WE!

Added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10567 Posts
January 18 2015 05:02 GMT
#406
iCCup ID: FlaShFTW
Rank: D (Hit D+ like 2 years ago)
Race: Not sure what I'm doing vs Z yet, but PvT/TvP
Extra info: In college so it depends when I don't have assignments due. Please be able to make games, I can't.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-19 16:21:23
January 19 2015 16:10 GMT
#407
Hi I used to be C+/B- rank but I suck now and want people to play with for fun!

iccup id: sB.DarKo
race: zerg but play all 3
timezone: europe CET

edit: added more info
tG.EsSence
Profile Joined January 2015
Canada2 Posts
January 19 2015 22:31 GMT
#408
TL ID tG.EsSence
ICCUP ID: tG.EsSence
Rank: D
Max Rank: C-
Race: Protoss/Zerg
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 24 2015 20:27 GMT
#409
On January 18 2015 14:02 FlaShFTW wrote:
iCCup ID: FlaShFTW
Rank: D (Hit D+ like 2 years ago)
Race: Not sure what I'm doing vs Z yet, but PvT/TvP
Extra info: In college so it depends when I don't have assignments due. Please be able to make games, I can't.

added to list!

On January 20 2015 01:10 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
Hi I used to be C+/B- rank but I suck now and want people to play with for fun!

iccup id: sB.DarKo
race: zerg but play all 3
timezone: europe CET

edit: added more info

added to list! Put you down as D/D+ for current rank but can change it if you want me to

On January 20 2015 07:31 tG.EsSence wrote:
TL ID tG.EsSence
ICCUP ID: tG.EsSence
Rank: D
Max Rank: C-
Race: Protoss/Zerg

added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10864 Posts
January 25 2015 02:42 GMT
#410
wow oMg.DeuS ? tG.EsSence ? Damn I feel I recognize the names and I haven't seen yall in ages! welcome back
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
faroznoor
Profile Joined January 2015
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2015-01-26 07:58:25
January 26 2015 07:58 GMT
#411
Bot edit.

User was banned for this post.
New York
CoL_DarkstaR
Profile Joined January 2009
Germany649 Posts
January 27 2015 00:42 GMT
#412
TL ID: CoL_DarkstaR
iCCup ID: CIGC)Darkstar
Rank: D, i was C in 2009
Race: Zerg
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 02 2015 02:55 GMT
#413
On January 27 2015 09:42 CoL_DarkstaR wrote:
TL ID: CoL_DarkstaR
iCCup ID: CIGC)Darkstar
Rank: D, i was C in 2009
Race: Zerg

added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Mr.Templar
Profile Joined August 2006
United States6 Posts
February 02 2015 10:15 GMT
#414
TL ID: Mr.Templar
ICCup ID: Freiheit_
Rank: D I haven't played for 9 years
Race: Protoss
zs-Adun
Profile Joined January 2015
United States16 Posts
February 09 2015 03:10 GMT
#415
HELLO

TL ID, zs-Adun
iccup id, zs-Adun
rawr
zs-Adun
Profile Joined January 2015
United States16 Posts
February 09 2015 03:11 GMT
#416
rank d
race protoss
extra info can we play on east, that's where my legit record resides ummmm im more flexible to the other persons schedule, itd be easier for me to tell u times I cant than when I can (less of)
rawr
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 10 2015 02:03 GMT
#417
On February 02 2015 19:15 Mr.Templar wrote:
TL ID: Mr.Templar
ICCup ID: Freiheit_
Rank: D I haven't played for 9 years
Race: Protoss


On February 09 2015 12:11 zs-Adun wrote:
rank d
race protoss
extra info can we play on east, that's where my legit record resides ummmm im more flexible to the other persons schedule, itd be easier for me to tell u times I cant than when I can (less of)

added to the list! Welcome!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
February 11 2015 11:49 GMT
#418
Anyone from here, lets say C+ ++, is willing to play some melee games on Fish just to get over the 30 games/wins rule? I'm a terran, so Z/P would be best.
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2685 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-02-11 13:27:14
February 11 2015 13:25 GMT
#419
Koget I am p and probably around c/c+ level. I am desperately trying to get 30 wins playing the public games. However I just recently got backstabbed by some racist koreans because I was american. So I didn't get my win ((. My I'd on fish is redshift and I'll be on around 17:30 Est. I'll be in op teamliquid
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
February 11 2015 13:59 GMT
#420
17:30 EST is middle of night for me.
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 527
BRAT_OK 61
MindelVK 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30594
Bisu 2607
Shuttle 1684
Hyuk 1032
EffOrt 803
Mini 763
Larva 404
Soma 382
firebathero 230
ZerO 230
[ Show more ]
hero 138
Sexy 59
Hyun 44
sorry 43
Mong 42
PianO 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
ToSsGirL 30
Killer 26
zelot 17
Rock 15
JulyZerg 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9590
qojqva1648
Dendi951
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1429
crisheroes1077
Liquid`Hasu625
Other Games
singsing2009
B2W.Neo1110
Beastyqt648
Mlord359
FrodaN269
Hui .226
Livibee182
Liquid`VortiX162
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS93
Mew2King77
Trikslyr18
ZerO(Twitch)15
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 68
• StrangeGG 32
• mYiSmile123
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7746
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• Shiphtur241
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
FEL
7m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 7m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 7m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 7m
INu's Battles
20h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
23h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.