• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9927 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 20

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 47 Next All
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
October 25 2014 00:39 GMT
#381
On October 13 2014 09:38 justaddbass wrote:
TL ID: justaddbass
ICCup ID: randallx
Rank: D
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran

Added to list!

On October 14 2014 04:12 Garaman wrote:
hi

TL ID: garaman
ICCUP ID = kyungrim
rank = D
Max Rank = D+
Race = PvT, PvZ, ZvP, TvP
Extra info = Eastern Time

hi. Added to list!

On October 20 2014 06:48 Ryuhou)aS( wrote:
Hey BigFan <3 throw me up on the list, i just reinstalled bw after 3 years off.

TL ID: Ryuhou)aS(
ICCUP ID: Ryuhou
Rank: D
Max Rank: C (3 years ago )
Race: Zergy zergy zerg.

On a side note, i did win my first ICCUP 1v1 since coming back (it was my 3rd game since coming back) so we'll see how good I do

Hey Ryu <3 Sounds good, done. Grats on the win ^^

ps stop playing the zergy zerg zerg race. Place the manly race! (aka terran, not that scumbag OP P race )

On October 20 2014 19:19 SnowFantasy wrote:
Remove me from this list. I don't play BW anymore and the info is outdated anyway!

ah I see, will do. The plan was to update yearly. Ty2 helped a while back with asking players but I decided to wait just a bit more at the time to update. Unfortunately, that info is now outdated as well lol. I'll probably update in the next month or two ^^
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Sleet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States139 Posts
November 05 2014 06:42 GMT
#382
I am trying to get into BW, so I might make an account and add myself soon ^^
@SLeetscgames
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 06 2014 03:13 GMT
#383
On November 05 2014 15:42 Sleet wrote:
I am trying to get into BW, so I might make an account and add myself soon ^^

sounds good! Go for it! :D
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
FlashLight40k
Profile Joined November 2014
United States12 Posts
November 18 2014 22:50 GMT
#384
TL Id: FlashLight40k
ICCUP ID: FlashLight40k
rank: D-
highest rank: D-
race: Terran
notes: East Coast, available evenings and weekends.

Thanks for compiling this list.
The world's oldest StarCraft Brood War player.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 19 2014 02:55 GMT
#385
On November 19 2014 07:50 FlashLight40k wrote:
TL Id: FlashLight40k
ICCUP ID: FlashLight40k
rank: D-
highest rank: D-
race: Terran
notes: East Coast, available evenings and weekends.

Thanks for compiling this list.

added to list!

np, hoping to update it in the coming month so that we have a more accurate list
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-22 22:49:45
November 22 2014 22:43 GMT
#386
ICCUP ID: art.pressure
rank: D-
highest rank: D
race: Terran
notes: EST, PM me on TL
omahahowitzer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States98 Posts
November 23 2014 03:38 GMT
#387
TL ID: omahahowitzer
ICCUP ID = omahahowitzer
rank = D+
Max Rank = D+
Race = PvT, PvZ, PvP
Extra info = PST
Sh0on
Profile Joined November 2014
United States8 Posts
November 25 2014 21:20 GMT
#388
TL ID: Sh0on
ICCUP ID: Shoon
Rank: Unranked
Max Rank: Unranked
Race: Zerg
Extra Information: time zone = EST, I'm a super noob trying to get into BW nice to meet you all.
I hope you have a wonderful day. :)
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 06 2014 12:39 GMT
#389
Added everyone to the list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-07 01:54:48
December 06 2014 22:44 GMT
#390
I'm going to use the ID sGs.Yaqoob on ICCup for this season. I'm planning on playing a lot especially the next few months till end of February. Message me on tl.net or add me on ICCup.
김택용 Fighting!
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-09 10:32:53
December 09 2014 10:32 GMT
#391
BigFan, does TL have an iccup channel? tried op irc

nvm found it :3 op Teamliquid
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 13 2014 02:05 GMT
#392
On December 09 2014 19:32 icystorage wrote:
BigFan, does TL have an iccup channel? tried op irc

nvm found it :3 op Teamliquid

There's also op TL though op Teamliquid is the one everyone uses afaik
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
[PAPPA]
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands6 Posts
December 16 2014 11:22 GMT
#393
TL ID: [PAPPA]
ICCUP ID = [026]
rank = D low d+
Max Rank = D+
Race = Z
Extra info = CET

Preferably i would like a dutch practice partner, any1?
CLearD
Profile Joined February 2014
Germany7 Posts
December 27 2014 00:30 GMT
#394
could u change CLearD / BreakStaR to zerg?
Dream big, work hard, stay humble"
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 27 2014 22:47 GMT
#395
On December 16 2014 20:22 [PAPPA] wrote:
TL ID: [PAPPA]
ICCUP ID = [026]
rank = D low d+
Max Rank = D+
Race = Z
Extra info = CET

Preferably i would like a dutch practice partner, any1?

Added

On December 27 2014 09:30 CLearD wrote:
could u change CLearD / BreakStaR to zerg?

Changed
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
eNtropyEU
Profile Joined June 2013
Poland1 Post
December 27 2014 23:35 GMT
#396
Hello TL community

TL ID : eNtropyEU
ICCUP ID : pkarolcz0
RACE: TOTAL BEGGINER!,currently D- but i probably fall to F
RACE : T

im looking for anyone to start playing bw and learn the game
PLPLPLPLPL
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 28 2014 15:57 GMT
#397
On December 28 2014 08:35 eNtropyEU wrote:
Hello TL community

TL ID : eNtropyEU
ICCUP ID : pkarolcz0
RACE: TOTAL BEGGINER!,currently D- but i probably fall to F
RACE : T

im looking for anyone to start playing bw and learn the game

added to list!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
crbox
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1181 Posts
December 30 2014 03:19 GMT
#398
TL ID : crbox
ICCUP ID : crbox
Rank : D+
RACE : Zerg

skype : crboxatdads

My broodwar client is messed up and I cannot read the chat unless I'm in game or in a lobby, so add me on skype if you want to play. I'm grandmasters in sc2 but very bad in bw lol. Been playing for 2 days non stop and I have to say this is by far the best game I have ever played. I'd like to hit C+/B- eventually
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-01 23:12:07
January 01 2015 23:10 GMT
#399
On December 30 2014 12:19 crbox wrote:
TL ID : crbox
ICCUP ID : crbox
Rank : D+
RACE : Zerg

skype : crboxatdads

My broodwar client is messed up and I cannot read the chat unless I'm in game or in a lobby, so add me on skype if you want to play. I'm grandmasters in sc2 but very bad in bw lol. Been playing for 2 days non stop and I have to say this is by far the best game I have ever played. I'd like to hit C+/B- eventually

added to list! Welcome!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
SWAT-Kat
Profile Joined July 2011
United States311 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-13 03:33:42
January 11 2015 04:14 GMT
#400
TL ID: SWAT-Kat
iCCup ID: Aiur8
Rank: a nice, fresh D
Race: Terran/Protoss

Extra info: EST, I would appreciate all the practice I can get, no matter the match-up. PM me on TL, message me on b.net, message me on iCCup. Let's get started, we've got a long road ahead of us...
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft314
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft590
PiGStarcraft314
RuFF_SC2 195
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 115
Leta 79
Hyuk 48
Bale 14
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
League of Legends
JimRising 612
Counter-Strike
taco 406
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox725
C9.Mang0290
Westballz30
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor629
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 815
Sick121
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick786
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota262
League of Legends
• Lourlo1040
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 42m
Online Event
6h 42m
FEL
11h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.