• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

Practice Partners (Official) - Page 10

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 47 Next All
DjKniteX
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States245 Posts
December 19 2013 20:27 GMT
#181
TL ID: DjKniteX
ICCup ID: tSn.DjKniteX
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra Info: I want to learn how to play... CST.
"You know my methods.... Apply them"
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 20 2013 02:30 GMT
#182
On December 20 2013 05:27 DjKniteX wrote:
TL ID: DjKniteX
ICCup ID: tSn.DjKniteX
Rank: D-
Max Rank: D
Race: Terran
Extra Info: I want to learn how to play... CST.

added. Best of luck!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
tasgallxx
Profile Joined May 2012
United States1 Post
December 23 2013 01:18 GMT
#183
TL ID: tasgallxx
ICCup ID: Tasgall
Rank: Never played
Max Rank:Never played
Race: Terran for now, still deciding
Extra Info: EST timezone, I want to get into BW, but I'm pretty bad (don't really know builds or strategies).
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 23 2013 01:36 GMT
#184
On December 23 2013 10:18 tasgallxx wrote:
TL ID: tasgallxx
ICCup ID: Tasgall
Rank: Never played
Max Rank:Never played
Race: Terran for now, still deciding
Extra Info: EST timezone, I want to get into BW, but I'm pretty bad (don't really know builds or strategies).

added! This thread can help you out: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=438791
Best of luck!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Ty2
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United States1434 Posts
December 27 2013 18:55 GMT
#185
--- Nuked ---
Writer
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 27 2013 22:35 GMT
#186
On December 28 2013 03:55 Ty2 wrote:
TL ID: Ty2
ICCup ID: Ty2(J)
Rank:D+
Max Rank:C-
Race:All 3, mostly zerg

added
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Yaqoob
Profile Blog Joined March 2005
Canada3408 Posts
December 28 2013 18:48 GMT
#187
TL ID: Yaqoob
ICCup ID: Yaqoob
Rank: D
Max Rank: C- (3+ years ago)
Race: Protoss, but I like to play TvP
김택용 Fighting!
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 29 2013 02:21 GMT
#188
On December 29 2013 03:48 Yaqoob wrote:
TL ID: Yaqoob
ICCup ID: Yaqoob
Rank: D
Max Rank: C- (3+ years ago)
Race: Protoss, but I like to play TvP

added! Thanks for making your 3k post in this thread lol
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
fencer
Profile Joined October 2011
122 Posts
January 01 2014 06:48 GMT
#189
Iccup ID: koblerone
Rank: D
Max rank: D+
Race: T, only looking for TvZ atm

European time zone, but will play anyone so long as it's lag free
Disc Golf is Awesome! Thought I'd throw that out there =)
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 01 2014 21:53 GMT
#190
On January 01 2014 15:48 fencer wrote:
Iccup ID: koblerone
Rank: D
Max rank: D+
Race: T, only looking for TvZ atm

European time zone, but will play anyone so long as it's lag free

added!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
NiDiaoBaoLe
Profile Joined October 2013
Taiwan20 Posts
January 04 2014 10:03 GMT
#191
iCCup ID: NiDiaoBaoLe
Rank: D-
Max rank: D
Race: T
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 04 2014 18:15 GMT
#192
On January 04 2014 19:03 NiDiaoBaoLe wrote:
iCCup ID: NiDiaoBaoLe
Rank: D-
Max rank: D
Race: T

added!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
SnowFantasy
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
4173 Posts
January 04 2014 19:16 GMT
#193
ICCup ID: Acoustics
Rank: C
Max Rank: C
Race: Terran
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-04 19:37:08
January 04 2014 19:37 GMT
#194
On January 05 2014 04:16 SnowFantasy wrote:
ICCup ID: Acoustics
Rank: C
Max Rank: C
Race: Terran

added!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Fluozepam
Profile Joined January 2014
France3 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 01:07:52
January 07 2014 00:50 GMT
#195
Hey guys,

i've been playing SC2 since 2010, but i recently tried BW and figured out that i love it. I've played the campaign and some custom, and i'd like to play real matches now.

I don't really the how does the ranking system work, and how to log to the server, so it would be nice if someone can help me i am going to try now though.

iCCup ID : Fluozepam

I'm looking forward to play
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-07 02:55:05
January 07 2014 02:54 GMT
#196
On January 07 2014 09:50 Fluozepam wrote:
Hey guys,

i've been playing SC2 since 2010, but i recently tried BW and figured out that i love it. I've played the campaign and some custom, and i'd like to play real matches now.

I don't really the how does the ranking system work, and how to log to the server, so it would be nice if someone can help me i am going to try now though.

iCCup ID : Fluozepam

I'm looking forward to play

Hey,
Welcome aboard lol. The ranking system is letters so A, B, C, D and E is lowest. You also have differentiation within the same level so for D, you have D-, D and D+. Depending on your opponent's rank, if you play him and win, you'll have a greater increase the higher his rank is (I think). That's the gist of the system. How to log on is straight forward. You already made an iccup account since you posted your id. Now, make sure the iccup launcher is installed since it has Antihack installed as well. Use that to run BW -> Multiplayer -> iccup should be in the list(the abyss as I recall) -> select that then log in using your iccup id and password. You should be in a chat channel.

Click join game and find a game(go for the D/D- ones and prepare to lose a bit before you get the hang of it). You can create a game as well provided you open ports on your router(there's a thread around here on it, you go into your router -> 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 and then go to port forwarding, type in your computer's ip address, the ports to open 6112-6119 UDP and then just save the settings. This should allow you to make a game when you go into BW under create game. I can add you to the practice partner list if you can give me your rank(guessing E to start?) and race you want to start with If you have any other questions, liquipedia and search are your best friends :D

ps I love your username lol. Benzodiazepines are good for anxiety when playing BW lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Fluozepam
Profile Joined January 2014
France3 Posts
January 07 2014 08:17 GMT
#197
Hey, thank you for your fast answer i managed to connect to the server and everything seems okay. I might be able to create games soon, the router ports are the same than on wc3,so i'm pretty used to it
I was thinking that there was still some ladder system but this is completely out since sc2 if i've got it.

Yeah you can add me to the list, please i don't know for the E ranking, i am gonna make a few games and tell you
For the race i don't know, i think i'll play the 3 ones for a moment.



BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 07 2014 15:55 GMT
#198
On January 07 2014 17:17 Fluozepam wrote:
Hey, thank you for your fast answer i managed to connect to the server and everything seems okay. I might be able to create games soon, the router ports are the same than on wc3,so i'm pretty used to it
I was thinking that there was still some ladder system but this is completely out since sc2 if i've got it.

Yeah you can add me to the list, please i don't know for the E ranking, i am gonna make a few games and tell you
For the race i don't know, i think i'll play the 3 ones for a moment.

sweet, good to hear that your connection was fine and that you might be able to create games. Creating games is one of the major troubles with iccup and why a lot of people stopped playing lol. ya, there is no ladder system. You just create a game and the opponent joins then you either start or kick them out if their rank is too high for you, you don't like them? lol and such.

Give the game a try and let me know what you feel your level is. I can always update the list with your new level so even if you're E and become D or D+, it's easy for me to change it ok, I'll keep in mind that you are random when I add you in. gl hf gg
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Play
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia608 Posts
January 09 2014 11:11 GMT
#199
ICCup ID: MediocreWolf
Rank: D
Max Rank: C-
Race: Terran
jmascis
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
January 09 2014 17:58 GMT
#200
Looking for people to practice with:

Iccup ID: Puppykiller (but may be using my offrace accounts: BIGsandwich or DennyGlubber)
Max Rank: C
Race: Terran


I'm learning offraces! Help me work on my protoss and zerg so I can get them both to C eventually.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 144
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 593
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Coldzera 248
Maynarde114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo647
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 24m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.