• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9307 users

TeamLiquid Legacy Starleague - Page 31

Forum Index > BW General
822 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 42 Next All
WeRRa
Profile Joined December 2010
378 Posts
January 04 2013 23:38 GMT
#601
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....
InnoVation Fighting!!!
Rodiel3
Profile Joined March 2011
France1158 Posts
January 04 2013 23:42 GMT
#602
On January 05 2013 08:38 WeRRa wrote:
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....


At least its not SC2 :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/rodiel3 SCBW FPVOD
vOdToasT
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden2870 Posts
January 04 2013 23:44 GMT
#603
On January 05 2013 08:42 Rodiel3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 08:38 WeRRa wrote:
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....


At least its not SC2 :D


:D
If it's stupid but it works, then it's not stupid* (*Or: You are stupid for losing to it, and gotta git gud)
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 00:28:50
January 05 2013 00:28 GMT
#604
On January 05 2013 08:38 WeRRa wrote:
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....


nobody is forcing you to watch foreigners.
Personally I prefer watching foreigners over koreans any day, due to knowing many of these people either from the community or from playing against them, it's just the extra touch.
LML
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
January 05 2013 07:53 GMT
#605
On January 05 2013 08:38 WeRRa wrote:
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....


I cannot believe you even just said that.

I am not even going to respond to that.
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-05 07:58:20
January 05 2013 07:58 GMT
#606
EDIT : double post sorry
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
ImbaTosS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1732 Posts
January 05 2013 09:30 GMT
#607
On January 05 2013 08:38 WeRRa wrote:
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....

You're wrong. It's going to be AWESOME!!!! Just thought I'd clear that up, since you were clearly a little confused. You're welcome
EleGant[AoV]
altered
Profile Joined March 2008
Switzerland646 Posts
January 05 2013 09:43 GMT
#608
awesome cant wait
Does Flash dream of electric Romeo?
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
January 05 2013 09:55 GMT
#609
On January 05 2013 16:53 GGzerG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 08:38 WeRRa wrote:
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....


I cannot believe you even just said that.

I am not even going to respond to that.

You just did...
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
January 05 2013 10:04 GMT
#610
On January 05 2013 18:55 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 16:53 GGzerG wrote:
On January 05 2013 08:38 WeRRa wrote:
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....


I cannot believe you even just said that.

I am not even going to respond to that.

You just did...

twice
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
Bswhunter
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia954 Posts
January 05 2013 10:22 GMT
#611
What what, fucking TL represent.

So glad I will probably be able to watch this live. Have never seen a Brood War match live, much less a TL run tourney, so can't fucking wait.
Stop browsing and do whatever it is you're supposed to do. TL will still be here when you get back
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10862 Posts
January 05 2013 11:19 GMT
#612
On January 05 2013 18:55 thezanursic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 16:53 GGzerG wrote:
On January 05 2013 08:38 WeRRa wrote:
No koreans? This will be boring as hell....


I cannot believe you even just said that.

I am not even going to respond to that.

You just did...


yea well whatever, that is not the response that his post deserved obviously
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 05 2013 11:36 GMT
#613
On January 03 2013 07:42 floladriblere wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 07:37 L_Master wrote:
On January 03 2013 04:13 Game wrote:
On January 03 2013 03:31 vOdToasT wrote:
On January 03 2013 03:19 Artunit wrote:
It will be really nice to see old legends like Mondi but I rather watch the current top foreign players who never abandoned bw.


If they came back right now, they would lose anyway. You can't just come back and play for a few days, you need to practice for longer than that.

Edit: Unless they start playing RIGHT NOW and practice for 14 hours a day.

I know a guy who has been playing for months and months. He's playing 14 hours a day. Maybe he'll make it.


My best guess would be Sziky, but I really don't have any idea. Possibly one of the LRM guys like Baku or Trutactz.


I'm sure it's MISHIN!

ROFL! That guy is hilarious! XD That's an obscene amount of Starcrafting, and he's still so bad, yet he keeps on playing. What a hero, give the man some kind of award.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
SirJolt
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
the Dagon Knight4015 Posts
January 05 2013 12:47 GMT
#614
On January 05 2013 20:36 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 03 2013 07:42 floladriblere wrote:
On January 03 2013 07:37 L_Master wrote:
On January 03 2013 04:13 Game wrote:
On January 03 2013 03:31 vOdToasT wrote:
On January 03 2013 03:19 Artunit wrote:
It will be really nice to see old legends like Mondi but I rather watch the current top foreign players who never abandoned bw.


If they came back right now, they would lose anyway. You can't just come back and play for a few days, you need to practice for longer than that.

Edit: Unless they start playing RIGHT NOW and practice for 14 hours a day.

I know a guy who has been playing for months and months. He's playing 14 hours a day. Maybe he'll make it.


My best guess would be Sziky, but I really don't have any idea. Possibly one of the LRM guys like Baku or Trutactz.


I'm sure it's MISHIN!

ROFL! That guy is hilarious! XD That's an obscene amount of Starcrafting, and he's still so bad, yet he keeps on playing. What a hero, give the man some kind of award.


I was so shocked when someone said he should stop playing because of the fact that he doesn't seem to have improved.

If anything, I'm impressed by the amount of enjoyment he gets out of it. Guy sounds like a hero.
Moderator@SirJolt
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
January 05 2013 13:18 GMT
#615
On January 05 2013 21:47 SirJolt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2013 20:36 Holgerius wrote:
On January 03 2013 07:42 floladriblere wrote:
On January 03 2013 07:37 L_Master wrote:
On January 03 2013 04:13 Game wrote:
On January 03 2013 03:31 vOdToasT wrote:
On January 03 2013 03:19 Artunit wrote:
It will be really nice to see old legends like Mondi but I rather watch the current top foreign players who never abandoned bw.


If they came back right now, they would lose anyway. You can't just come back and play for a few days, you need to practice for longer than that.

Edit: Unless they start playing RIGHT NOW and practice for 14 hours a day.

I know a guy who has been playing for months and months. He's playing 14 hours a day. Maybe he'll make it.


My best guess would be Sziky, but I really don't have any idea. Possibly one of the LRM guys like Baku or Trutactz.


I'm sure it's MISHIN!

ROFL! That guy is hilarious! XD That's an obscene amount of Starcrafting, and he's still so bad, yet he keeps on playing. What a hero, give the man some kind of award.


I was so shocked when someone said he should stop playing because of the fact that he doesn't seem to have improved.

If anything, I'm impressed by the amount of enjoyment he gets out of it. Guy sounds like a hero.

Precisely. I'm in awe. :D
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
PuPu
Profile Joined September 2011
Finland120 Posts
January 05 2013 13:23 GMT
#616
As an D player i feel like i must try these qualifiers!
"Mmm, It's nice"
Rei_Rice
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany91 Posts
January 05 2013 13:37 GMT
#617
Great Event! Can't await.
http://www.ricegamers.com
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
January 05 2013 14:30 GMT
#618
I'm sorry if I'm just to stupid to find it but I want to make sure that this isn't one of those tourneys I want to participate in but then miss the registration: what do I have to do to be in the qualifiers? do we have to register? what server will they be on?
Don't mess the fess!
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
January 05 2013 14:44 GMT
#619
On January 05 2013 23:30 Prof. Protoss wrote:
I'm sorry if I'm just to stupid to find it but I want to make sure that this isn't one of those tourneys I want to participate in but then miss the registration: what do I have to do to be in the qualifiers? do we have to register? what server will they be on?

There will be a post about this shortly that will explain everything you need to know. Don't worry you haven't missed registrations.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
Prof. Protoss
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Germany744 Posts
January 05 2013 15:00 GMT
#620
phew ...
thanks
Don't mess the fess!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech10
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9507
shoxiejesuss390
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King227
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1834
Other Games
summit1g8928
olofmeister1046
Happy390
crisheroes245
Sick178
ArmadaUGS111
Livibee103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick572
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream255
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH148
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2292
League of Legends
• Rush1614
• Jankos996
• Stunt563
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 43m
OSC
4h 43m
Stellar Fest
4h 43m
OSC
15h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.