• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War495.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

[Interview] ABC MSL Group D Winners - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10569 Posts
April 21 2011 15:46 GMT
#61
maybe jaedong and the thor should be friends.

Thor: I AM THE DESTROYA!

meh, FlaSh>JD neday, netime. the only thing that jd has that flash doesnt, is unfair kespa officials and power outages.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
April 21 2011 15:50 GMT
#62
On April 22 2011 00:23 gngfn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2011 22:35 pschiu wrote:
there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].


What? Flash played for JD?

+ Show Spoiler +
I kid, I kid. =P

I see. So his micro was so bad with his own army because he was so busy microing JD's army. That explains it.


Yes, that explains quite alot!! :D :D
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
WhatBro
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada18 Posts
April 21 2011 15:52 GMT
#63
On April 22 2011 00:46 FlaShFTW wrote:
maybe jaedong and the thor should be friends.

Thor: I AM THE DESTROYA!

meh, FlaSh>JD neday, netime. the only thing that jd has that flash doesnt, is unfair kespa officials and power outages.

lol
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
April 21 2011 15:56 GMT
#64
On April 22 2011 00:40 gms03304 wrote:
JAEDONG proved himself his superiority over Bisu or Flash.

I really wouldn't stick my chin out too far after one game.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
April 21 2011 15:59 GMT
#65
On April 22 2011 00:46 FlaShFTW wrote:
maybe jaedong and the thor should be friends.

Thor: I AM THE DESTROYA!

meh, FlaSh>JD neday, netime. the only thing that jd has that flash doesnt, is unfair kespa officials and power outages.



When Flash was playing on one base vs four today I was wondering whether he'd claim to have a chance to win the game if there was a power outage.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
dibban
Profile Joined July 2008
Sweden1279 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 16:01:27
April 21 2011 16:00 GMT
#66
On April 22 2011 00:56 Holgerius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 00:40 gms03304 wrote:
JAEDONG proved himself his superiority over Bisu or Flash.

I really wouldn't stick my chin out too far after one game.

Yeah. Flash is still the best player in the world. While Jaedong is starting to nag at that title a bit he is not more than close, losing 3 out of 4 starleagues to Flash last year.

Edit: ^ poster. LOL
이제동 - 이영호 since '07.
CCa1ss1e
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3231 Posts
April 21 2011 16:18 GMT
#67
lol.. awesome thanks.

XD
~ The Ultimate Weapon
aimaimaim
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Philippines2167 Posts
April 21 2011 16:20 GMT
#68
On April 22 2011 00:46 FlaShFTW wrote:
maybe jaedong and the thor should be friends.

Thor: I AM THE DESTROYA!

meh, FlaSh>JD neday, netime. the only thing that jd has that flash doesnt, is unfair kespa officials and power outages.


I understand fanboyism .. but this is beyond that .. it's stupid really O.o
Religion is a dying idea .. || 'E-sport' outside Korea are nerds who wants to feel like rockstars. || I'm not gonna fuck with trolls on General Forum ever again .. FUCK!
lastreason
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania250 Posts
April 21 2011 16:58 GMT
#69
congrats to jd showing he is not in a slump
loveeholicce
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Korea (South)785 Posts
April 21 2011 17:13 GMT
#70
<333
상처받은 그대에 가슴에 사랑을 심어줄께요♥
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8200 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 18:14:25
April 21 2011 18:05 GMT
#71
On April 21 2011 22:19 Milkis wrote:

Q: Your opponent in the round of 16 is (T)Reality, a new player.

A: While he is a new player, his play is very unique and spirited, so I don't want to let my guard down. I will prepare thinking that I am facing Flash. I want to show a perfect game, a game without the slightest flaw.

I don't know what I would do if I was Reality. I would probably run away. And I would start crying like a little girl, too.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
mmdmmd
Profile Joined June 2007
722 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 18:21:22
April 21 2011 18:13 GMT
#72
I think we need to thank (Z)Hydra for such great games. Every match is like a final. Even (T)Sea's.

Also is Flash getting...fatter?
Daozzt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1263 Posts
April 21 2011 18:14 GMT
#73
On April 22 2011 00:40 gms03304 wrote:
JAEDONG proved himself his superiority over Bisu or Flash.



He proved his superiority over Bisu by beating Flash and Sea?
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8200 Posts
April 21 2011 18:24 GMT
#74
On April 22 2011 03:14 Daozzt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 00:40 gms03304 wrote:
JAEDONG proved himself his superiority over Bisu or Flash.



He proved his superiority over Bisu by beating Flash and Sea?

Yes. Starcraft is a subtle game. Get to at least B+ and you'll understand.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Yxes2211
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1587 Posts
April 21 2011 18:29 GMT
#75
On April 22 2011 03:14 Daozzt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 00:40 gms03304 wrote:
JAEDONG proved himself his superiority over Bisu or Flash.



He proved his superiority over Bisu by beating Flash and Sea?


I'm gonna say...

Since Flash beat Bisu, and Jaedong beat Flash... Jaedong beat Bisu? lol
Jaedong and Baby
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
April 21 2011 18:36 GMT
#76
Good interview, Jaedong fighting! Hope too see him win this MSL :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
whiterabb1t
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium681 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 18:55:33
April 21 2011 18:53 GMT
#77
[image loading]


Best post by anyone with 4 post count! Let me do you a favor here by saving it for posterity. :D
For someone with a terran icon, you're semi-awesome!

YES - LEEJAEDONG HWAITIIIIIING!!!
deafhobbit
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States828 Posts
April 21 2011 19:09 GMT
#78
On April 21 2011 22:53 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2011 22:52 dRaW wrote:
OH MY GOD T_T some really great games (from both groups D and H) today. I am happy JD advanced but sad that *Spoiler? this is interview of winners anyway* bisu was eliminated. He played well but you could tell he was very nervous to play Flash.

Frankly, I feel more sad for Sea, he is a good player and would be able to advance in any group.......except this group.


Agreed. Sea is way too good to have never won a starleague.
I cheer for underdogs and Flash
LichtgestaltSC
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany166 Posts
April 21 2011 19:11 GMT
#79
On April 22 2011 03:29 Yxes2211 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 03:14 Daozzt wrote:
On April 22 2011 00:40 gms03304 wrote:
JAEDONG proved himself his superiority over Bisu or Flash.



He proved his superiority over Bisu by beating Flash and Sea?


I'm gonna say...

Since Flash beat Bisu, and Jaedong beat Flash... Jaedong beat Bisu? lol


One might say it´s meant as in "Jaedong made it through the group of death (with quite impressive play, I might add), Bisu did not. Therefore he is superior to Bisu"
mierin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4943 Posts
April 21 2011 19:17 GMT
#80
On April 22 2011 00:46 FlaShFTW wrote:
maybe jaedong and the thor should be friends.

Thor: I AM THE DESTROYA!

meh, FlaSh>JD neday, netime. the only thing that jd has that flash doesnt, is unfair kespa officials and power outages.



What is this...I don't even...

In any case, <3 JD!!!!! His vT was looking a bit lackluster, but he definitely looked like he stimmed a few times before those games.
JD, Stork, Calm, Hyuk Fighting!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 335
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 118
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins67
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m2528
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt344
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX109
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 47m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.