• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:30
CEST 21:30
KST 04:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12989 users

[Interview] ABC MSL Group D Winners - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
April 22 2011 02:13 GMT
#121
Today is the day Jaedong fans around the world are shedding tears of great, great joy.
Jaedong plz
e_i_pi_1_0
Profile Joined September 2009
933 Posts
April 22 2011 02:20 GMT
#122
On April 22 2011 11:13 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
Today is the day Jaedong fans around the world are shedding tears of great, great joy.

This. I was so goddamn happy this morning.

Also, am I the only one that found this statement by Jaedong really adorable:
I was really hungry during the group selection ceremonies
Jaedong and Hwaseung Oz fan.
Creationism
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
China505 Posts
April 22 2011 02:55 GMT
#123
Um... in the Flash interview, I'm pretty sure he said he had the ultmost confidence in his endgame, not he wasn't feeling confident going into endgame.

And the word about the part with 1-1 upgrades is more like an army with 1-1 isn't so easily thrown away like he did, so he was very disappointed.
The hoi polloi is the plague upon the world.
loveeholicce
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Korea (South)785 Posts
April 22 2011 02:55 GMT
#124
I haven't watched a brood war game since early february. Been watching a lot of sc2 instead (nasl, gsl, tsl). This series reminded me of how much more awesome bw is
상처받은 그대에 가슴에 사랑을 심어줄께요♥
gms03304
Profile Joined April 2011
13 Posts
April 22 2011 03:00 GMT
#125
Going through Group of Death, He technically won the tournament.
Now Where is a golden badge for him?
제동신 화이팅 ^^
Fresol
Profile Joined April 2009
China77 Posts
April 22 2011 03:01 GMT
#126
On April 22 2011 11:55 Creationism wrote:
Um... in the Flash interview, I'm pretty sure he said he had the ultmost confidence in his endgame, not he wasn't feeling confident going into endgame.

And the word about the part with 1-1 upgrades is more like an army with 1-1 isn't so easily thrown away like he did, so he was very disappointed.

I agree, the translation is terrible.
gms03304
Profile Joined April 2011
13 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 03:07:29
April 22 2011 03:06 GMT
#127
In all star game, Flash vs Bisu, Flash used Carriers and said, "형 캐리어는 이렇게 쓰는거에요." which means, "Bisu, You should use Carriers like the way I'm doing, Watch and Learn."
I hate Flash.
제동신 화이팅 ^^
kdgns
Profile Joined May 2009
United States2427 Posts
April 22 2011 03:11 GMT
#128
On April 22 2011 12:06 gms03304 wrote:
In all star game, Flash vs Bisu, Flash used Carriers and said, "형 캐리어는 이렇게 쓰는거에요." which means, "Bisu, You should use Carriers like the way I'm doing, Watch and Learn."
I hate Flash.


flash won the game with carriers, bisu lost his game with carriers...its really hard to fault him when he's right
ArvickHero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
10387 Posts
April 22 2011 04:44 GMT
#129
not GodYoungHo

but GodJaeDong
Writerptrk
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
April 22 2011 05:23 GMT
#130
On April 22 2011 11:20 e_i_pi_1_0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 11:13 Ryusei-R1 wrote:
Today is the day Jaedong fans around the world are shedding tears of great, great joy.

This. I was so goddamn happy this morning.

Also, am I the only one that found this statement by Jaedong really adorable:
Show nested quote +
I was really hungry during the group selection ceremonies

Hasn't been keeping up with his diet of nerd souls, it seems. He'll om nom on Reality's hopes and dreams and that should help.
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
hellbound
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom2242 Posts
April 22 2011 05:38 GMT
#131
What? Hoejja suddenly good? Will be interesting to see that...
KTF_CloaK
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1338 Posts
April 22 2011 05:44 GMT
#132
I love that Flash says Barracks and Hoejja are doing good.
KT Rolster for the win!! Lee-Young-Ho hwaiting!!
CoffeeJelly
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada53 Posts
April 22 2011 05:47 GMT
#133
On April 22 2011 12:01 Fresol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 11:55 Creationism wrote:
Um... in the Flash interview, I'm pretty sure he said he had the ultmost confidence in his endgame, not he wasn't feeling confident going into endgame.

And the word about the part with 1-1 upgrades is more like an army with 1-1 isn't so easily thrown away like he did, so he was very disappointed.

I agree, the translation is terrible.


Sorry about that I misread it. I updated the translation.
Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense.
HopLight
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden999 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 07:26:28
April 22 2011 07:24 GMT
#134
On April 22 2011 10:13 integral wrote:
Show nested quote +
I won't say anything here but strangely, the power level of my teammates has increased overwhelmingly. It's giving me a headache (Laugh) especially Hoejja and Barrack; you can expect those two to perform exceptionally if they can play as well as they did in practice.


Flash slipping in practice?! Or are his teammates really getting better? Somehow I doubt the latter...


Well, one of Flash's strengths is his ability to handle pressure, there have been a lot of good players who were really good in practice (Magma stands out as a player all korean players said was one of the best in the world in practice) but who couldn't handle the pressure of a broadcasted game.

Oh and Hoejja has been Flash's practice partner for TvZ for ages, he drilled Flash for all the FvJ finals. He's always been good in practice and terrible live (barring a few ZvPs).
mmdmmd
Profile Joined June 2007
722 Posts
April 22 2011 12:08 GMT
#135
On April 22 2011 14:47 CoffeeJelly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2011 12:01 Fresol wrote:
On April 22 2011 11:55 Creationism wrote:
Um... in the Flash interview, I'm pretty sure he said he had the ultmost confidence in his endgame, not he wasn't feeling confident going into endgame.

And the word about the part with 1-1 upgrades is more like an army with 1-1 isn't so easily thrown away like he did, so he was very disappointed.

I agree, the translation is terrible.


Sorry about that I misread it. I updated the translation.


You've made some mistakes, but it's definitely not terrible.

Thanks and don't give up!
Striding Strider
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom787 Posts
April 22 2011 12:57 GMT
#136
Bisu v Flash. Both sets, made me sad.
I have a beard. I'm unprofessional.
4vvhiplash7
Profile Joined December 2010
South Africa392 Posts
April 22 2011 13:14 GMT
#137
Flash mentioned that he was having some personal problems which made it difficult to play. Does anybody know what could be wrong? I hope everything is ok for him now...

Well done to JD and Flash! I love those guys! Even though I'm a Flash fan at heart, I really enjoyed seeing Jaedong dominate today, its great for the rivalry between the two of them... I think this MSL has a bright future! Looking forward to the Ro16!
J1.au
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia3596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-22 13:20:52
April 22 2011 13:20 GMT
#138
Flash's confidence in Barrack and Hoejja has convinced me to add them to my FPL team. Thanks for the translations.
lastreason
Profile Joined May 2010
Romania250 Posts
April 22 2011 13:20 GMT
#139
oOo flash and reach manly to manlyer
Caos2
Profile Joined November 2008
United States1728 Posts
April 22 2011 13:34 GMT
#140
As Flash said: lookout for Barrack, I expect him to achieve a rather nice winning percentage in the next rounds of the SPL.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1363
TKL 463
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1241
ByuN 461
TKL 447
IndyStarCraft 301
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24656
Calm 2405
Shuttle 359
Mini 171
White-Ra 157
ZZZero.O 93
firebathero 83
scan(afreeca) 24
soO 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11240
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1266
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4346
Liquid`Hasu531
MindelVK5
Other Games
summit1g4426
Liquid`RaSZi2286
fl0m1666
FrodaN1348
B2W.Neo736
olofmeister646
Khaldor418
Beastyqt319
Livibee177
crisheroes164
Pyrionflax86
Mew2King66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
BasetradeTV219
StarCraft 2
angryscii 18
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• niya90s 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach40
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur700
• WagamamaTV390
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 30m
Replay Cast
3h 30m
OSC
16h 30m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.