• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:06
CEST 02:06
KST 09:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7832 users

[Interview] ABC MSL Group D Winners - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Il1idan
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada95 Posts
April 21 2011 13:48 GMT
#21
TXS ALOT FOR TRANSLATING BTW <3<3<3
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
April 21 2011 13:49 GMT
#22
Thanks a lot! Can't wait for Flash's interview.

JD and Flash hwaiting!
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
nekotrap
Profile Joined April 2011
130 Posts
April 21 2011 13:49 GMT
#23
Thanks for the translation

Jaedong has such a great strong mindset that every time I read his interviews I realise how silly I am whenever I worry about him slumping
A broken carrot is more than enough for the likes of you
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
April 21 2011 13:49 GMT
#24
I will prepare thinking that I am facing Flash. I want to show a perfect game, a game without the slightest flaw.


GL Reality
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Yxes2211
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1587 Posts
April 21 2011 13:50 GMT
#25
JAEDONG <3

So glad u advanced :D
Jaedong and Baby
Armathai
Profile Joined October 2007
1023 Posts
April 21 2011 13:50 GMT
#26
Wow you're so fast! Thanks for the translation, can't wait for Flash interview as well <3
Looking for ArcticCerebrate formerly from @USEast
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
April 21 2011 13:50 GMT
#27
On April 21 2011 22:49 JSH wrote:
Show nested quote +
I will prepare thinking that I am facing Flash. I want to show a perfect game, a game without the slightest flaw.


GL Reality


He is going to need it rofl.
WriterXiao8~~
trexbqs
Profile Joined January 2011
Malaysia1731 Posts
April 21 2011 13:51 GMT
#28
Milkis, thanks for translating. I'm really appreciate it :D

JD, u can fly now :D I'm sad see flash lose to him but then see he really happy ( wonder when I see he happy like this) its great. You deserve it JD. Congrats for make Ro16.

By the way, Flash win and qualify too. hope both of them will meet in final :D
Learn,live and love it.
Keone
Profile Joined April 2011
United States812 Posts
April 21 2011 13:51 GMT
#29
On April 21 2011 22:50 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2011 22:49 JSH wrote:
I will prepare thinking that I am facing Flash. I want to show a perfect game, a game without the slightest flaw.


GL Reality


He is going to need it rofl.

I think JD is going to play even better than tonight. His confidence has got to be out the damn roof right now.

THE TYRANT IS BACK!!!!!! =D
BW Forever. Flash is the Ultimate Bonjwa.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
April 21 2011 13:52 GMT
#30
OH MY GOD T_T some really great games (from both groups D and H) today. I am happy JD advanced but sad that *Spoiler? this is interview of winners anyway* bisu was eliminated. He played well but you could tell he was very nervous to play Flash.
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Legatus Lanius
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
2135 Posts
April 21 2011 13:52 GMT
#31
thanks milkis

so happy to see jaedong go through, he played some great games tonight
"He's the Triple H of Brood War." - Ribbon on Flash | "He's more like the John Cena of Brood War." - Aus)MaCrO on Flash
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
April 21 2011 13:53 GMT
#32
On April 21 2011 22:52 dRaW wrote:
OH MY GOD T_T some really great games (from both groups D and H) today. I am happy JD advanced but sad that *Spoiler? this is interview of winners anyway* bisu was eliminated. He played well but you could tell he was very nervous to play Flash.

Frankly, I feel more sad for Sea, he is a good player and would be able to advance in any group.......except this group.
WriterXiao8~~
whiterabb1t
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium681 Posts
April 21 2011 13:55 GMT
#33
On April 21 2011 22:47 Creationism wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2011 22:35 pschiu wrote:
there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].


What? Flash played for JD?

+ Show Spoiler +
I kid, I kid. =P

Makes sense, only Flash can beat Flash TvT


Classic/Ssak
meegrean
Profile Joined May 2008
Thailand7699 Posts
April 21 2011 13:57 GMT
#34
Jaedong won according to my low expectations
Brood War loyalist
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
April 21 2011 13:57 GMT
#35
Thanks for translating
Really happy to see JD go through 2-0
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
garbanzo
Profile Joined October 2009
United States4046 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 14:10:12
April 21 2011 14:03 GMT
#36
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].

Very epic quote. Literally. It reminds me of The Iliad where gods would take over mortals to fight in the battlefield.

I'm so happy that Jaedong won. I was so tense during that entire match versus Flash. I'm glad he was able to 2-0 that group. It should be a huge boost to his confidence.

Thanks for the translation!
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].
Pvvned
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States409 Posts
April 21 2011 14:07 GMT
#37
if Jaedong played this well against Sea and Flash today, Reality's gonna get smashed
http://www.teamliquid.net/staff/R1CH/Happy2.gif
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
April 21 2011 14:09 GMT
#38
On April 21 2011 23:03 garbanzo wrote:
Show nested quote +
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me].

Very epic quote. Literally. It reminds me of The Iliad where gods would take over mortals to fight in the battlefield.

It's pretty fitting too since one of his (rarely used anymore) nicknames is God of Destruction.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Existential
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia2107 Posts
April 21 2011 14:09 GMT
#39
Thanks for the really quick interview. The Dong played so well today.
Jaedong <3 | BW - The first game I ever loved
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-21 14:12:14
April 21 2011 14:11 GMT
#40
Even during difficult times, when I sat down to play the game, there were times where it felt like god has descended down and played [for me]. Because of that I trusted my instincts and I was able to show satisfactory games today.

omg JD is scarry.
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings73
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE139
ProTech121
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
910 73
NaDa 22
Bale 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
canceldota165
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4625
Other Games
summit1g6043
JimRising 431
C9.Mang0395
ToD61
PPMD29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP66
• poizon28 32
• davetesta12
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra957
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 54m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.