• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:41
CEST 08:41
KST 15:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

[Show] The Chronicles of KasPra - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
March 25 2011 09:02 GMT
#141
LOL. Episode 4 made me realize what a sausage fest SC is.

Anyway, since Kaspra is busy you can always find a random TL noob and look at his reps. Or maybe you can just ask us to send in reps during the stream, and then you can analyze a few of them. I'm sure most ppl have replays where they don't get how they lost.
Well, that's just a suggestion.

Thanks for keeping the BW community alive, guys!
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
March 26 2011 05:40 GMT
#142
Well if Kaspra is so busy, I may continue to show up on the show to be the "noob" or at least for some extra entertainment. If you guys would like to submit replays though for us to look at I am sure we can work on that! Feel free to email me replays and I will pass them along to Sayle and nOoNe. My email is: iccuptesla@gmail.com ^^ Thanks for watching the last episode guys.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 16:46:32
March 28 2011 16:44 GMT
#143
On March 26 2011 14:40 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Well if Kaspra is so busy, I may continue to show up on the show to be the "noob" or at least for some extra entertainment. If you guys would like to submit replays though for us to look at I am sure we can work on that! Feel free to email me replays and I will pass them along to Sayle and nOoNe. My email is: iccuptesla@gmail.com ^^ Thanks for watching the last episode guys.


And with Tesla as our stand-in newbie, the show will go on! I know I said we'd put it on hold in the last episode, but I lied! Next episode is this Thursday at 21:00 CET as always. It'll be me, nOoNe, Tesla, and KasPra if I can get him ^^

No set theme/plan for this episode yet, but I believe Tesla has some replays from a friend along with some questions he had, so that's a good start.

Edit: and yes, I know the episode 4 VOD isn't up yet. I've been busy with ISL and other stuff, but I'll get it up ASAP.
xarthaz
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1704 Posts
March 31 2011 19:46 GMT
#144
So no episode tonight? Stream seems to have it in schedule but offline.
Aah thats the stuff..
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
March 31 2011 19:49 GMT
#145
Sorry, nOoNe got called in to work at the last minute and KasPra/Game/Tesla were all either busy or afk. To make up for it though, I'm going to be casting an ISL Ro16 match early in about 10 minutes. This will be followed by the Kolll vs Mamon Ro32 match that was casted by Elegant already, but since the VODs are taking some time I will re-cast it.
ninini
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden1204 Posts
March 31 2011 19:55 GMT
#146
On April 01 2011 04:49 Sayle wrote:
To make up for it though, I'm going to be casting an ISL Ro16 match early in about 10 minutes. This will be followed by the Kolll vs Mamon Ro32 match that was casted by Elegant already, but since the VODs are taking some time I will re-cast it.

Nice
IamBach
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1059 Posts
March 31 2011 19:56 GMT
#147
On April 01 2011 04:49 Sayle wrote:
Sorry, nOoNe got called in to work at the last minute and KasPra/Game/Tesla were all either busy or afk. To make up for it though, I'm going to be casting an ISL Ro16 match early in about 10 minutes. This will be followed by the Kolll vs Mamon Ro32 match that was casted by Elegant already, but since the VODs are taking some time I will re-cast it.

Awesome!! Thanks a ton.
Just listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__lCZeePG48
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
March 31 2011 19:57 GMT
#148
Can't wait
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
April 07 2011 19:10 GMT
#149
Episode 5 starting in 5 minutes!
Noob-a-tron
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland23 Posts
April 08 2011 11:28 GMT
#150
ep 5 VOD inc? cant wait!!!
(nuclear missile ready) You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend! (nuclear launch detected)
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
April 14 2011 16:26 GMT
#151
Episode 7 goes live in about 2.5 hours! Today we have a special guest newbie on the show: L_Master!

I've also uploaded the episode 5 and 6 VODs. I didn't notice that episode 4 wasn't uploaded yet and to be honest, I'm not 100% sure where ep 4 is saved. I'll do some poking around before today's show. Also, I may do some fiddling with my streaming settings today to try and get a higher quality ISL cast, so do let me know if it's more or less laggy than usual.
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
April 14 2011 18:48 GMT
#152
Starts in about 10 minutes!
duncan.mc
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States231 Posts
April 14 2011 18:55 GMT
#153
Lucid's going on? Haha, awesome! sGs represent!
djm858
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
April 14 2011 21:00 GMT
#154
Haha was fun guys! Getting to show of my anti-highlight reel!

I'll try to get a mic before next week (and some more solid games) so that you don't have to deal with the lovely mosquito noise.

EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
June 01 2011 19:13 GMT
#155
June 1 update!

The show is returning! Tomorrow we will have a 2 hour special hosted by myself and LRM)nOoNe. We'll be starting at 21 CET as before.

If you'd like your games analysed on the show, please send a PM to DeuS here on TL with a link the replay and short description. No PvTs or TvTs though please
Djagulingu
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany3605 Posts
June 01 2011 20:01 GMT
#156
So this means that KasPra is actually alive? I mean, he is, at least he comes on MSN but he doesn't even talk or ask for games.
"windows bash is a steaming heap of shit" tofucake
mansa
Profile Joined May 2011
Philippines336 Posts
June 30 2011 05:07 GMT
#157
^^ Yay! I'll watch previous episode I missed
thezanursic
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
5504 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-06 22:30:24
March 06 2013 22:27 GMT
#158
I remember watching these a year and a half ago and I was bored so I wanted to check on this series to listen to the old sayle a bit, but apparently the VODs have been made private. I remember that it helped a bit when I started BW and was D- and it's a shame that they are unavailable does anybody know why?

I am basically necroing this to ask why the vods are private.
http://i45.tinypic.com/9j2cdc.jpg Let it be so!
erin[go]bragh
Profile Joined December 2008
United States815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-07 01:52:57
March 07 2013 00:35 GMT
#159
Have you tried the blip links? Those still work. But yeah, weird that the youtube vids are private.

Edit: Actually upon further inspection (I watched one and got in the mood to watch em all) only the first episode seems to work for me, episode 2's blip won't load for me and the rest don't seem to be on blip at all.
JulyZerg! by.hero, effOrt, KTY.
LRM)nOoNe
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States231 Posts
March 07 2013 03:11 GMT
#160
Lol, seeing this thread brings back a lot of memories.
I will ask Sayle if he still has the recordings.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4378
Leta 1844
Shuttle 1382
sorry 48
ZergMaN 46
Shine 38
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm229
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft689
Sick176
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV226
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 20
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Rush1096
• Lourlo1021
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 20m
Patches Events
8h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 20m
OSC
16h 20m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.