• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7993 users

[TL Subs] Hyungjoon forms a game team! - Page 28

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 40 Next All
Qaatar
Profile Joined January 2011
1409 Posts
February 22 2011 16:10 GMT
#541
Man, this is more entertaining than Season 1. Awesome job!
itsdaniel
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Austria335 Posts
February 22 2011 16:12 GMT
#542
When I was in korea, I asked a few koreans about the show & Hyungjoon, I have to admit that I really haven't watched all of his shows. Not 1 korean even knew his show and all kept telling me that to them, Hyungjoon itself is a complete douchebag, a d-list & idiot, even a disgrace for the ppl around him who acts totally stupid and is immature - lol. I was earning really harsh reactions thats why I didn't even bring up the topic again.

Still I wanna thank the TL Subs team, but I want to point out that a non hardsubbing way would be the better choice because subtitles can then be set to a personal favor.

OFFICIAL #1 STORK FAN // Stork:"This past week, there's a foreign fan named Daniel who got caught on the camera a few times. He came from Vienna in Austria to come and see me, and he wanted to be mentioned in one of my interviews."
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 16:17:48
February 22 2011 16:17 GMT
#543
vienna austria representing

I wanted to ask how many projects does the sub team have ? more boxer pwnage ? hyungjoon of course ..
Where is my ACE flair
FractalsOnFire
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1756 Posts
February 22 2011 17:01 GMT
#544
Thanks for the translation and subbing! Are you going to upload to MU/MF/RS or some file sharing site? That'd be more convenient for me and maybe other people.
Miuho
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1 Post
February 22 2011 17:44 GMT
#545
AWESOME!!!
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
February 22 2011 17:56 GMT
#546
Awesome subs :D But why is Hyungjoon always wearing a stuffed animal over his shoulder?
Sup.
asthfans
Profile Joined March 2010
Thailand61 Posts
February 22 2011 18:07 GMT
#547
On February 23 2011 02:01 FractalsOnFire wrote:
Thanks for the translation and subbing! Are you going to upload to MU/MF/RS or some file sharing site? That'd be more convenient for me and maybe other people.


The link is on page 20.
Bisu, Sea, Baby, Speed, Zero&Soulkey fangirl
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
February 22 2011 18:08 GMT
#548
I was really entertained by his attempt to become a progamer and even though had points where I rolled my eyes it was still great. The best aspect was we got to see the inside of a pro team with them just having fun with Hyungjoon.

However I'm not sure if I can agree with the premise of this show no matter how entertaining. I haven't watched the first episode and can't atm, but I don't see how the players who will form his pro team can feel safe when Hyungjoon is just doing this for fun more than anything. Even if he is taking it seriously he still needs to divide his attention between his job as an idol and team manager.
xiaofan
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States513 Posts
February 22 2011 19:54 GMT
#549
On February 23 2011 03:08 BlackMagister wrote:
I was really entertained by his attempt to become a progamer and even though had points where I rolled my eyes it was still great. The best aspect was we got to see the inside of a pro team with them just having fun with Hyungjoon.

However I'm not sure if I can agree with the premise of this show no matter how entertaining. I haven't watched the first episode and can't atm, but I don't see how the players who will form his pro team can feel safe when Hyungjoon is just doing this for fun more than anything. Even if he is taking it seriously he still needs to divide his attention between his job as an idol and team manager.


they don't. that's why nobody wants to join his team. i get the feeling that eventually his team is going to be made up of pop stars, random ex-ACE progamers and tossgirl
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
February 22 2011 20:15 GMT
#550
On February 23 2011 03:07 asthfans wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 23 2011 02:01 FractalsOnFire wrote:
Thanks for the translation and subbing! Are you going to upload to MU/MF/RS or some file sharing site? That'd be more convenient for me and maybe other people.


The link is on page 20.

Perhaps admins/mods would consider putting a link in the OP, no backseat moderation here, just sayin
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-22 23:05:57
February 22 2011 23:05 GMT
#551
Oh I didn't think he would try to get Stork, Bisu, JD and Flash. I thought he was trying to get amateurs first. I know this show is meant to be funny, but it felt insulting as a fan when he didn't even show basic understanding of the pro BW scene.

I'll still enjoy it for the parts where we get to see inside progaming houses, but it's annoying at the same time the way he tried to recruit them. Although I was surprised Bisu was a push over to "recruit" and that Flash recommended Yellow. Isn't Yellow under a new contract with his team so he wouldn't be able to leave anytime soon? I suppose I need a refresher on how the contracts work because I thought they could only leave when their contract is up, forget that the four didn't want to join, but legally I thought they couldn't.
awu25
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2003 Posts
February 22 2011 23:32 GMT
#552
On February 23 2011 08:05 BlackMagister wrote:
Oh I didn't think he would try to get Stork, Bisu, JD and Flash. I thought he was trying to get amateurs first. I know this show is meant to be funny, but it felt insulting as a fan when he didn't even show basic understanding of the pro BW scene.

I'll still enjoy it for the parts where we get to see inside progaming houses, but it's annoying at the same time the way he tried to recruit them. Although I was surprised Bisu was a push over to "recruit" and that Flash recommended Yellow. Isn't Yellow under a new contract with his team so he wouldn't be able to leave anytime soon? I suppose I need a refresher on how the contracts work because I thought they could only leave when their contract is up, forget that the four didn't want to join, but legally I thought they couldn't.

it's probably all staged before hand
as you can notice there are cameras in the house before hyungjoon even gets there
as for yellow, definitely set up, there's no way he would randomly agree to coach the team
i'm sure he'll still perform duties for KT like coaching but i don't see him playing in any matches with all the distraction from the show
Crahptacular
Profile Joined December 2008
United States295 Posts
February 22 2011 23:45 GMT
#553
On February 23 2011 02:56 dudeman001 wrote:
Awesome subs :D But why is Hyungjoon always wearing a stuffed animal over his shoulder?

Parody of (or tribute to? >.>) Nancy Lang, a pop artist who wears a stuffed cat on her shoulder.
tbrown47
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1235 Posts
February 23 2011 01:27 GMT
#554
Thanks for the translation... that was amazing lol
just here
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
February 23 2011 01:30 GMT
#555
On February 23 2011 01:12 itsdaniel wrote:
When I was in korea, I asked a few koreans about the show & Hyungjoon, I have to admit that I really haven't watched all of his shows. Not 1 korean even knew his show and all kept telling me that to them, Hyungjoon itself is a complete douchebag, a d-list & idiot, even a disgrace for the ppl around him who acts totally stupid and is immature - lol. I was earning really harsh reactions thats why I didn't even bring up the topic again.

Still I wanna thank the TL Subs team, but I want to point out that a non hardsubbing way would be the better choice because subtitles can then be set to a personal favor.


You must have spoken to some SS501 anti-fans. lol
영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
michaelthe
Profile Joined February 2010
United States359 Posts
February 23 2011 02:03 GMT
#556
episode one is out! I checked a while ago and the translators were all busy and the project looked doomed. I understand that this takes a lot of time and effort, so thank you thank you thank you!
s2pid_loser
Profile Joined March 2010
United States699 Posts
February 23 2011 05:34 GMT
#557
glad to see he's back but first episode was kinda me annoyed
his personality is entertaining but it was pretty annoying seeing him trying to guilt the pros into basically a non serious job from their actual serious, stable job
felt sorry for Yellow
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
February 23 2011 07:00 GMT
#558
On February 23 2011 14:34 s2pid_loser wrote:
glad to see he's back but first episode was kinda me annoyed
his personality is entertaining but it was pretty annoying seeing him trying to guilt the pros into basically a non serious job from their actual serious, stable job
felt sorry for Yellow

Don't take the show so seriously. Chances are preeeetty good that the coaches/players knew about the visits/calls beforehand, you know.
Liquipedia
Xinliben
Profile Joined May 2009
United States931 Posts
February 23 2011 07:03 GMT
#559
On February 23 2011 14:34 s2pid_loser wrote:
glad to see he's back but first episode was kinda me annoyed
his personality is entertaining but it was pretty annoying seeing him trying to guilt the pros into basically a non serious job from their actual serious, stable job
felt sorry for Yellow


I bet you think pro wrestling is real.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery"
asthfans
Profile Joined March 2010
Thailand61 Posts
February 23 2011 07:08 GMT
#560
On February 23 2011 14:34 s2pid_loser wrote:
glad to see he's back but first episode was kinda me annoyed
his personality is entertaining but it was pretty annoying seeing him trying to guilt the pros into basically a non serious job from their actual serious, stable job
felt sorry for Yellow


I think it's all staged and scripted. Even Bisu agreeing in the first place is definitely a script with Bisu knowing that no way Coach Park would let him do this. What coach would let his ace player participate in this? I hope to see Bisu as a guest in the show though. Maybe for an episode like ooV and Pusan did (I have a feeling that Hyungjoon still want to flick/be flicked in the forehead by Bisu.)
Bisu, Sea, Baby, Speed, Zero&Soulkey fangirl
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 233
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18601
Dewaltoss 162
Bale 51
Terrorterran 22
Noble 7
Icarus 3
League of Legends
JimRising 804
Counter-Strike
taco 308
Other Games
summit1g13687
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1283
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota290
League of Legends
• Lourlo1151
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 37m
Replay Cast
18h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.