• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9199 users

[TL Subs] Hyungjoon forms a game team! - Page 27

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 40 Next All
dkpl
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada1485 Posts
February 18 2011 12:12 GMT
#521
I downloaded the subbed ep.1 for a while, but haven't had time to watch the whole thing yet.

Just one thing I wanted to suggest for the future episodes. Some of the sub-titles don't seem to last long enough for me to read them. I don't read slowly either, and it's not like they're talking really fast on the show. There are usually quite noticeable blank spaces in between the next sub-title as well, so I don't think it's necessary to cut the sub-title off the moment they stop talking. If possible, please lengthen the amount of time the sub-titles stay on screen as I currently have to pause the video every few seconds to read the subs, or I end up having to rewind 2 seconds whenever I don't catch the whole sentence.

Otherwise, TL sub team are doing a great job, and I'm looking forward to subs for ep. 2
Anopob: also, in between the most familiar parts, necrofantasy is like kekeke and necrofantasia is like bum b um bum
Black[CAT]
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Malaysia2589 Posts
February 18 2011 12:15 GMT
#522
^ Just pause the video and read it whenever there is a long subs sentence! How hard can it be? I did that, im sure few people here did that. Though its still a good suggestion.
You mean ESPORTS isnt a synonym for SC2? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ -Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch 2 with Cherry Blue Switches- BW or SC2? Why not both?
Ryo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
8787 Posts
February 18 2011 13:40 GMT
#523
Episode 5 (unsubbed):

영원히 엠비씨게임 히어로 팬.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
February 18 2011 16:10 GMT
#524
On February 18 2011 21:12 dkpl wrote:
I downloaded the subbed ep.1 for a while, but haven't had time to watch the whole thing yet.

Just one thing I wanted to suggest for the future episodes. Some of the sub-titles don't seem to last long enough for me to read them. I don't read slowly either, and it's not like they're talking really fast on the show. There are usually quite noticeable blank spaces in between the next sub-title as well, so I don't think it's necessary to cut the sub-title off the moment they stop talking. If possible, please lengthen the amount of time the sub-titles stay on screen as I currently have to pause the video every few seconds to read the subs, or I end up having to rewind 2 seconds whenever I don't catch the whole sentence.

Otherwise, TL sub team are doing a great job, and I'm looking forward to subs for ep. 2

Yeah, I had to pause sometimes as well. Thanks for suggesting that.

I too am excited for ep 2. It can only get much better from here, and it's already better than the original.
DragonDefonce
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States790 Posts
February 18 2011 16:15 GMT
#525
Is SS501 on a decline these days? I feel like their korean boy band expiration date has passed already but I can't be sure.
BlackMesa
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Kenya338 Posts
February 18 2011 16:17 GMT
#526
On February 19 2011 01:15 DragonDefonce wrote:
Is SS501 on a decline these days? I feel like their korean boy band expiration date has passed already but I can't be sure.

I believe their contracts ended with DSP but I heard that they will stage a comeback.
Need a Light
fams
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada731 Posts
February 18 2011 22:39 GMT
#527
I feel bad for him in a sense that no one will take him seriously, but in all honesty, he does act like an idiot sometimes.

Looking forward to new episodes, thanks for the translations : D
http://www.twitter.com/famsytron/
Marke
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden279 Posts
February 18 2011 22:52 GMT
#528
Love the subbing but got confused by the opening post.

"Hopefully, unlike last season, we'll be able to set ourselves a rough deadline of releasing the subtitles no later than a fortnight or so after the original episode airs."

Im not sure what fornight means?

thanks for teh subbin.
Det är inte lätt när det är svårt
KrauserII
Profile Joined November 2010
United States51 Posts
February 18 2011 22:55 GMT
#529
On February 19 2011 07:52 Marke wrote:
Im not sure what fornight means?


A fortnight is 2 weeks
asthfans
Profile Joined March 2010
Thailand61 Posts
February 19 2011 00:23 GMT
#530
On February 19 2011 01:15 DragonDefonce wrote:
Is SS501 on a decline these days? I feel like their korean boy band expiration date has passed already but I can't be sure.


They are now having solo activities because after their contracts ended with DSPent, they went to different companies. They said they would come back as SS501 though.
Bisu, Sea, Baby, Speed, Zero&Soulkey fangirl
OminouS
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden1343 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-19 02:17:52
February 19 2011 02:16 GMT
#531
The Hyungjoon becomes a progamer was kind of entertaining at the start, but at the end he started acting weirder and weirder, and making the progamers uncomfortable (by the looks of it)

Seems like they decided to keep that theme up for this show... =/ Oh well, either way, thanks for the work put into bringing us these kind of shows with subtitles.
On the 6th day JF made Reavers and on the 7th day JF put his opponent to rest
NotAnonymous
Profile Joined February 2010
47 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-19 03:47:54
February 19 2011 03:36 GMT
#532
[image loading]

STORM-V uniform, the rest of group pics can be seen on http://twitpic.com/photos/501gamedan
since this uniform is designed by HyungJun's brother n sponsored by their own company, so u can see there is a PiroPiro cartoon logo on the uniform
U're the reason I feel so alive~
Shaka_Kon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada112 Posts
February 19 2011 07:21 GMT
#533
man that uniform looks awesome! i want to buy one T_T
say cheese!...... NOT
spiksel
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands97 Posts
February 19 2011 12:15 GMT
#534
thanks for this tl-subs, but please make some subs a little bit longer have to pause alot xD
pred470r
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Bulgaria3265 Posts
February 21 2011 15:51 GMT
#535
Any ETA on the second episode? Subs were supposedly ready about a week ago.
heynes
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany201 Posts
February 22 2011 10:38 GMT
#536
On February 22 2011 00:51 pred470r wrote:
Any ETA on the second episode? Subs were supposedly ready about a week ago.


yeah feels like weeks since i watched ep01. gogo subteam you can do it
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
February 22 2011 13:10 GMT
#537
YouTube is finally up.

Commentator
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
February 22 2011 14:20 GMT
#538
cool. any word on the second episode?
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51547 Posts
February 22 2011 14:23 GMT
#539
Its finally on youtube YAY!!!!
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
therockmanxx
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru1174 Posts
February 22 2011 15:28 GMT
#540
I really think you should open a donation page guys....
I really appreciate your effort
Tekken ProGamer
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 40 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Sea.KH 62
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1800
Gorgc1252
Dendi1058
XcaliburYe319
Counter-Strike
fl0m2585
x6flipin480
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu487
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns43341
B2W.Neo1096
byalli619
Beastyqt425
Hui .179
Livibee177
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS104
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 46m
Replay Cast
9h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.