• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:34
CEST 05:34
KST 12:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6516 users

[Map] Armagus - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
cakemanofdoom
Profile Joined September 2009
336 Posts
October 20 2009 19:30 GMT
#21
I haven't played regular starcraft in forever, and I'm pretty noob, but can the geysers be rebuilt upon after they get destroyed?
boongee
Profile Joined November 2004
United States967 Posts
October 20 2009 20:19 GMT
#22
I would definitely change the middle. I think you can come up with something more interesting. otherwise it's really good, much better than your old ones
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 21 2009 00:26 GMT
#23
On October 21 2009 04:30 cakemanofdoom wrote:
I haven't played regular starcraft in forever, and I'm pretty noob, but can the geysers be rebuilt upon after they get destroyed?

nopee

On October 21 2009 05:19 boongee wrote:
I would definitely change the middle. I think you can come up with something more interesting. otherwise it's really good, much better than your old ones

Hmm maybe high ground?
POGGERS
3 Lions
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3705 Posts
October 21 2009 00:44 GMT
#24
looks like Un Goro Crater at first sight haha
yeah Kona you're definitely getting better at making these maps...at the rate they come...i'm guessing you have a lot of time on your hands?
Sentient66
Profile Joined July 2009
United States651 Posts
October 21 2009 00:56 GMT
#25
Konadora continues to make awesome maps.
seNsiX.421
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 21 2009 03:00 GMT
#26
On October 21 2009 09:44 3 Lions wrote:
looks like Un Goro Crater at first sight haha
yeah Kona you're definitely getting better at making these maps...at the rate they come...i'm guessing you have a lot of time on your hands?

rofl sort of

enjoy making maps too :p
POGGERS
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 21 2009 03:40 GMT
#27
Updated to 1.2

Changed the center of map
POGGERS
Slugbreath
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden201 Posts
October 21 2009 09:57 GMT
#28
My initial thought was that the map looked a bit like Un'Goro Crater, which is fine for me since I kinda like that map. (Seing how I am a former WoW addict. )

That said, konadora, I must say that I am always impressed by you ability to make great-looking maps. I have downloaded all that I have found (part from this one since I am not at home at the moment) and am looking forward to testing them out.

Keep up the good work!
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
October 21 2009 10:01 GMT
#29
there's a skeleton on the north of the mdidle hill thing.. but no skeleton on the south..

IMBA!11
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
Mortician
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Bulgaria2332 Posts
October 21 2009 10:07 GMT
#30
I was wondering if it would be better wif you made the backyard expo highground and the cliff near it low ground
"If anything, the skill cap in sc2 is higher [than sc1] because there are a lot more things you can do at one given time. " darmousseh
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 21 2009 12:12 GMT
#31
On October 21 2009 19:07 Mortician wrote:
I was wondering if it would be better wif you made the backyard expo highground and the cliff near it low ground

that defeats the purpose of the troy gates lol
POGGERS
Starparty
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Sweden1963 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-21 12:21:14
October 21 2009 12:18 GMT
#32
I really like this map kona, it has a sweet concept. I havent tried this, but is it possible to build a factory with addon (or any unit factory at all) behind the upper right troy gates and build tanks there? Seems like a building of this size wont fit behind the other gates.

Perhaps it could be abused in some weird way

edit: The 6clock 1nat should also have its mineral formation moved 1 tile north if you were going for a 2 tile wide space behind every 1nat formation. The lowest tile row on a map disappears because of the in game interface.
The artist formerly known as Starparty
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 21 2009 15:12 GMT
#33
On October 21 2009 21:18 Starparty wrote:
I really like this map kona, it has a sweet concept. I havent tried this, but is it possible to build a factory with addon (or any unit factory at all) behind the upper right troy gates and build tanks there? Seems like a building of this size wont fit behind the other gates.

Perhaps it could be abused in some weird way

edit: The 6clock 1nat should also have its mineral formation moved 1 tile north if you were going for a 2 tile wide space behind every 1nat formation. The lowest tile row on a map disappears because of the in game interface.

thanks for pointing that out, now the area beyond the troy gates are all unbuildable.
POGGERS
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
October 21 2009 16:37 GMT
#34
Nice looking map, going to try it out now.
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 21 2009 17:03 GMT
#35
I like this map a lot, but the ramped cliff to the backdoor expo just makes it even more of a nightmare than GG's cliff.
Peace~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
October 21 2009 17:03 GMT
#36
On October 21 2009 09:26 konadora wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 04:30 cakemanofdoom wrote:
I haven't played regular starcraft in forever, and I'm pretty noob, but can the geysers be rebuilt upon after they get destroyed?

nopee

Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 05:19 boongee wrote:
I would definitely change the middle. I think you can come up with something more interesting. otherwise it's really good, much better than your old ones

Hmm maybe high ground?

I thought they could be rebuilt just won't have the passing quality?
Peace~
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-21 17:35:53
October 21 2009 17:33 GMT
#37
This map looks like one of the better ones you have created, it looks pretty fresh and fun. The first thing that comes to my mind are the assimilators that leads to a camping cliff behind the 3rd. Getting them killed will be crucial for the mid-game since lurkers, tanks and high templars can bring hell to that area. But that's all there is to it really, they cliffs won't be effective until mid-game and before it's reached there is plenty of time to destroy the two assimiliators. Therefor I don't see them as necessary, why not make a full-block mineral line there instead which will be accessable from the middle. You can do cute jumps in mid-game or use it as a normal cliff and drop on it, and it will be useful in late-game as an expansion. Second thing that hits me is the left out area (looking at 12 o clock as an example) to right of the natural. It's way too spacy imo, it should only contain enough space to place turrets. Look at destination as an example, that's how much space you would want it to have at the most. The center of the map (the cliff) looks like you just put there because nothing else came to your mind. Doesn't really equal any aestethical completion to the map. Though I understand it works as making the middle more narrow and dividing it into 3 ways instead of one huge. You should come up with something a little more fitting imo. Other than that is looks pretty fun. ^o^
vx70GTOJudgexv
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3161 Posts
October 21 2009 18:06 GMT
#38
I feel as if Terran can rape face on this map.

Thus, I approve!

:p

jk, jk. All kidding aside, I do like the map, and you keep getting better man. Do you have a ZIP of all the maps you've made and put up here anywhere, or is it individual downloads for us?
(-_-) BW for ever. #1 Iris fan.
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
October 21 2009 18:19 GMT
#39
On October 22 2009 02:03 fanatacist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2009 09:26 konadora wrote:
On October 21 2009 04:30 cakemanofdoom wrote:
I haven't played regular starcraft in forever, and I'm pretty noob, but can the geysers be rebuilt upon after they get destroyed?

nopee

On October 21 2009 05:19 boongee wrote:
I would definitely change the middle. I think you can come up with something more interesting. otherwise it's really good, much better than your old ones

Hmm maybe high ground?

I thought they could be rebuilt just won't have the passing quality?

I thought that they were made such that you couldn't build on them by not letting them align with the grid as the usual geysers are (off by 1 pixel or so).
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
October 22 2009 02:04 GMT
#40
On October 22 2009 02:33 Boundz(DarKo) wrote:
This map looks like one of the better ones you have created, it looks pretty fresh and fun. The first thing that comes to my mind are the assimilators that leads to a camping cliff behind the 3rd. Getting them killed will be crucial for the mid-game since lurkers, tanks and high templars can bring hell to that area. But that's all there is to it really, they cliffs won't be effective until mid-game and before it's reached there is plenty of time to destroy the two assimiliators. Therefor I don't see them as necessary, why not make a full-block mineral line there instead which will be accessable from the middle. You can do cute jumps in mid-game or use it as a normal cliff and drop on it, and it will be useful in late-game as an expansion. Second thing that hits me is the left out area (looking at 12 o clock as an example) to right of the natural. It's way too spacy imo, it should only contain enough space to place turrets. Look at destination as an example, that's how much space you would want it to have at the most. The center of the map (the cliff) looks like you just put there because nothing else came to your mind. Doesn't really equal any aestethical completion to the map. Though I understand it works as making the middle more narrow and dividing it into 3 ways instead of one huge. You should come up with something a little more fitting imo. Other than that is looks pretty fun. ^o^

early game, dragoons, marines and hydras should be able to do damage as well :p

okay maybe i'll reduce the space at the naturals.

also, i don't know what to put in center of map D:
POGGERS
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings145
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 228
ViBE107
Nina 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 5102
GuemChi 1274
Terrorterran 91
910 73
Bale 29
NaDa 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever469
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox999
Other Games
summit1g8072
JimRising 604
C9.Mang0302
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP128
• Hupsaiya 74
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Stunt265
Other Games
• Shiphtur572
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 26m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.