• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:10
CEST 22:10
KST 05:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8823 users

[Photo shoot] Reflection: Tempest. - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
September 29 2009 14:44 GMT
#21
On September 29 2009 23:20 tirentu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2009 23:08 Holgerius wrote:
Cool pictures (despite his extremely fugly shirt)!


Are you kidding me? The new KT uniform is AWESOME.

Olleh!~

Dude, you can't be serious. It's an ugly guy who cuts down a tree while saying ''Wow!''. Wtf?
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 30 2009 00:07 GMT
#22
On September 29 2009 23:23 TimmyMac wrote:
Yeah, get a flash first - it would have helped this shoot for sure. I don't really even like fisheye photos. What lens did you shoot these with btw?


Yeah, unfortunately the flash I want is $500ish and I just couldn't afford it this month. I settled for a $400 50mm lens instead for doing portrait shots. I used the 70-200mm for this one to see if it was possible to do photo shoots with it. (I wasn't actually planning on doing a photo shoot that day so it was more of an impulsive thing.) I'm going to save the fisheye for next month (I loved what Mr. Park from Fifo did using his before he left. Also no one else uses them for eSports photography so it's an experiment.) and get the flash and possibly the video camera this month depending upon how much I can spare.

Eating diet foods is way more expensive than eating junk here so I can't really afford to live on $200 or less for a month (that doesn't include subway fares either.) I think the flash/video camera will cost about $1000 in total so I'll see about it when I get paid on the 10th. I'd like to have them both in time for the new season (flash for photo shoots and camera for videoing the Jaedong card finale.)
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
duckett
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States589 Posts
September 30 2009 00:51 GMT
#23
i never knew tempest was so sexy o.o
funky squaredance funky squaredance funky squaredance
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
September 30 2009 01:09 GMT
#24
There's something unique about Tempest's image. I can't quite put my hands on it. It doesn't make him look better per se, but more that you'd take a second glance.
Why are the photos a little cold themed?
Jaedong
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 30 2009 02:05 GMT
#25
On September 30 2009 10:09 Avidkeystamper wrote:
There's something unique about Tempest's image. I can't quite put my hands on it. It doesn't make him look better per se, but more that you'd take a second glance.
Why are the photos a little cold themed?


I posted in the OP about this - it's due to the day being overcast and having no flash. I will be buying one this month and hopefully the weather will perk up again *fingers crossed*
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
September 30 2009 03:47 GMT
#26
nice shirt, nice pics
FastEddieV
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States614 Posts
September 30 2009 04:03 GMT
#27
I love the shirt! I know everyone else does too but wow! I want one.

Great pictures, I like the intimacy of this shoot. He looks very comfortable, which has a lot to do not only with the setting but with the photographer IMHO.
platinum? more like leaf
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
September 30 2009 05:16 GMT
#28
On September 30 2009 13:03 FastEddieV wrote:
I love the shirt! I know everyone else does too but wow! I want one.

Great pictures, I like the intimacy of this shoot. He looks very comfortable, which has a lot to do not only with the setting but with the photographer IMHO.


Thank you. He was more out going than I expected so it was easy to work with him. I like working with the shyer players because often you don't know what you will get from their photos. However, working with the confident ones (Sangho, Canata, formerly Chalrenge and GoRush.) is also great because you can get them to do more out-landish things and/or provide more expressions. I always try to create a mood with them before we start shooting by joking about or explaining the theme behind the shoot.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O0
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason102
BRAT_OK 51
Railgan 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16595
Mini 353
Dewaltoss 181
Hyuk 135
ggaemo 114
firebathero 106
Terrorterran 16
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
Gorgc6337
febbydoto15
League of Legends
Doublelift1949
Counter-Strike
Fnx 808
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4952
Khaldor1430
crisheroes966
Liquid`Hasu860
Other Games
summit1g4986
FrodaN2294
fl0m1039
Beastyqt844
mouzStarbuck305
KnowMe290
ArmadaUGS147
Mew2King57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 91
• Adnapsc2 28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 42
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10097
Other Games
• imaqtpie834
• Shiphtur257
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 50m
INu's Battles
15h 50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 50m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.