• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:40
CEST 05:40
KST 12:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7216 users

NaDa's Body - Page 90

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
March 16 2011 04:05 GMT
#1781
On March 16 2011 03:35 Hirmu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 02:58 kellymilkies wrote:
I'm sorry guys. I got to post this.
[image loading]

why does he have so much clothing


blasphemy that he has so much clothing
wat
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 16 2011 04:23 GMT
#1782
Horang's skin is pretty good indeed.

And of course, NaDa's body is still going strong at 26 years young.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
March 16 2011 16:15 GMT
#1783
I just found out the hard way that this thread is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. We need warning tags! JEEZ
Hirmu
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Finland850 Posts
March 16 2011 17:47 GMT
#1784
On March 17 2011 01:15 Chairman Ray wrote:
I just found out the hard way that this thread is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. We need warning tags! JEEZ

i think that this thread is totally sfw i dont know what you are talking about
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 16 2011 18:06 GMT
#1785
On March 17 2011 01:15 Chairman Ray wrote:
I just found out the hard way that this thread is NOT SAFE FOR WORK. We need warning tags! JEEZ

Omo! What happened? D:
I think it's pretty safe.. at least the recent pages
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
March 16 2011 18:31 GMT
#1786
It's not only safe for work, it's work approved, NaDa's body could bring world peace.
I think esports is pretty nice.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
March 16 2011 18:37 GMT
#1787
According to my supervisor, I should be busy working instead of looking at picture of half naked men
byFd
Profile Joined May 2006
Germany620 Posts
March 16 2011 18:39 GMT
#1788
On March 17 2011 03:37 Chairman Ray wrote:
According to my supervisor, I should be busy working instead of looking at picture of half naked men

well i guess he has a point there...
is he gay or why he no like half naked progamer?
(>°_°)>
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
March 16 2011 18:59 GMT
#1789
On March 17 2011 03:37 Chairman Ray wrote:
According to my supervisor, I should be busy working instead of looking at picture of half naked men


there haven't been any half naked men for pages...
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-16 21:26:27
March 16 2011 21:24 GMT
#1790
I know this is Starcraft 2 related and not BW related. But still, this is NADA!!!!

[image loading]


Tell me if you want this removed.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-16 21:28:26
March 16 2011 21:27 GMT
#1791
On March 17 2011 06:24 Deekin[ wrote:
I know this is Starcraft 2 related and not BW related. But still, this is NADA!!!!

[image loading]


Tell me if you want this removed.


Holy god he's so cute. :3

Edit: The only thing I want removed is his shirt.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Deekin[
Profile Joined December 2010
Serbia1713 Posts
March 16 2011 21:33 GMT
#1792
On March 17 2011 06:27 MangoTango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2011 06:24 Deekin[ wrote:
I know this is Starcraft 2 related and not BW related. But still, this is NADA!!!!

[image loading]


Tell me if you want this removed.


Holy god he's so cute. :3

Edit: The only thing I want removed is his shirt.


I know right!! My heart almost started to beat very fast when I watched the video... ah, who am I kidding, it DID start to beat very fast! Nada <3
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CJ Entus fighting! I am a Leta, Hydra, Mind and (ofcourse) Firebathero fan. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 16 2011 21:37 GMT
#1793
Gosh I love this thread and I love you guys <3
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Altern
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1053 Posts
March 16 2011 22:32 GMT
#1794
On March 17 2011 06:24 Deekin[ wrote:
I know this is Starcraft 2 related and not BW related. But still, this is NADA!!!!

[image loading]


Tell me if you want this removed.

He should've flexed his muscles at the end YEAH
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
March 16 2011 22:44 GMT
#1795
HEY GUYS, especially if you're a Terran (like me........) NaDa just expressed the desire to meet us!

(ugh, can't find that guy talking about his decision to go to Korea, hunt down and marry Tossgirl)
Well, TBH if NaDa took a peek through this little sprawling shrine we have crafted to him his body, he might change his mind IMO.


And I do need some help for a little project I'm undertaking in honour of this, the secret, repressed, surrogate but true home of all our hearts:


...


...


... /DramaticEffect


I'm making a "NaDa's Body" song!


I've already written the lyrics and have it all planned out for one song: 'Whatsername' - Green Day
What I need your guy's help for is

1) Finding the best Instrumental version of that song you can find and posting it/PM'ing whatever
2) Once I've sung, edited (+mutilated some sections to make the lyrics fit) it all, I'd really like if some-one could make the backing video to it using (chronological) pictures from this thread, because I suck balls at video editing.
3) Get this thread to page 100, where it great honour as a faithful fan I'll post the final video for all to drool enjoy
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 16 2011 23:10 GMT
#1796
On March 17 2011 06:24 Deekin[ wrote:
I know this is Starcraft 2 related and not BW related. But still, this is NADA!!!!

[image loading]


Tell me if you want this removed.


Wow NaDa's face is so perfect.
HowSoOnIsNow
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada480 Posts
March 16 2011 23:39 GMT
#1797
On March 17 2011 06:24 Deekin[ wrote:
I know this is Starcraft 2 related and not BW related. But still, this is NADA!!!!

[image loading]


Tell me if you want this removed.


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooddd

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn Crush Aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeertttt..

Real mens play Zerg.. Startale fighting.
SilverWolfe
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada173 Posts
March 17 2011 00:20 GMT
#1798
omg nada is so fucking hawt...
Terran Master Race: Mvp ByuN TaeJa aLive Maru Ryung SuperNoVa FlaSh Xellos firebathero ForGG BoxeR iloveoov FanTaSy Sea KeeN GanZi GuMiho StC ThorZaIN Happy MMA Marineking Clide TOP Sculp jjakji Virus Polt Goody Fenix Bomber. Zerg Mad, Protoss Jelly.
Saechiis
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Netherlands4989 Posts
March 17 2011 00:31 GMT
#1799
People call me ... Genius Terran *teeth sparkle!* :D
I think esports is pretty nice.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
March 17 2011 01:07 GMT
#1800
the ballerest of baller
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 453
Coldzera 353
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1070
Mew2King68
Other Games
summit1g7166
WinterStarcraft635
JimRising 628
C9.Mang0166
ViBE130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1014
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo743
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur573
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 21m
INu's Battles
7h 21m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 21m
OSC
18h 36m
Replay Cast
19h 21m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.