• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9183 users

NaDa's Body - Page 88

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 262 Next
Please don't hotlink images from Korean sites - use imgur.com to re-host them. Thanks!
lolsixtynine
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States600 Posts
March 09 2011 03:09 GMT
#1741
Haha, tastosis are talking about Nada's body in GSL. Nada's body fighting!!
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-09 06:19:13
March 09 2011 06:18 GMT
#1742
NaDa did not lose his matches last night, he merely saw a reflection of his own body on the computer screen and came. That's when he violently shook and lost the will to play. People like NaDa simply cannot afford look at themselves in the mirror.
hidiliho
Profile Joined September 2004
Canada685 Posts
March 09 2011 07:20 GMT
#1743
I wonder if Nada has seen this thread.
I have a dream, that some day I wouldn't see any imba comments in GSL threads.
doihy
Profile Joined August 2010
668 Posts
March 09 2011 10:30 GMT
#1744
Did Nada get like some orthodontics or something? In his old pictures you can clearly you see like his two front teeth but now you don't see it at all
Brinny-Chan
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom14 Posts
March 09 2011 13:21 GMT
#1745
Not sure if any of these have been posted but...

Stork:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Bisu:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Shark:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Jaedong:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


[image loading]

<3<3<3
My Life for Aiur!
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
March 09 2011 23:02 GMT
#1746
[image loading]

Damn JD first time I see him looking like that, im pretty impressed
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 10 2011 15:19 GMT
#1747
JD looks hella mean but I guess some girls/guys like that
Brinny-Chan
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom14 Posts
March 10 2011 15:42 GMT
#1748
On March 11 2011 00:19 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
JD looks hella mean but I guess some girls/guys like that


Yeaaaah, he's really hot when he's got his game face/glare on XP
And totally adorable when he smiles XD

[image loading]

ADORABLE <3
I love him XP
My Life for Aiur!
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 10 2011 19:49 GMT
#1749
Need some Xellos pictures now.
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 10 2011 22:25 GMT
#1750
as you wish
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
(these make me feel bitter... the Savior pics on that day were nice... ><)

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


oh and JustQuitWarcraftIII, this is for you. I'm putting them into spoiler
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

don't know what to comment about these...
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


I hope this one makes you happy
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

hehe...
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
March 10 2011 22:36 GMT
#1751
I immediately noticed Nada's biceps in his latest GSL matches. That dude is buff.
+ Show Spoiler +
JustQuitWarcraftIII
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States679 Posts
March 11 2011 02:06 GMT
#1752
Thanks a lot Akamiri!

Where do you find all these amazing pro-gamer pictures?
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
March 11 2011 02:27 GMT
#1753
Jeebus

Hwasin really is handsome
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 11 2011 07:10 GMT
#1754
On March 11 2011 11:06 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
Thanks a lot Akamiri!

Where do you find all these amazing pro-gamer pictures?


I spent days looking at old pics thread on TL.net and type their korean name on google or fomos etc..
when you google not their name but random sc related stuffs sth nice may pop up as well :D
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
yanmaodao
Profile Joined February 2010
United States430 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 07:19:43
March 11 2011 07:17 GMT
#1755
On March 10 2011 08:02 Louuster wrote:
[image loading]


Pure sex.

EDIT: Also, the red letters on the sign say "Danger!" in Korean. How fitting.
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
March 11 2011 09:06 GMT
#1756
On March 11 2011 16:10 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 11:06 JustQuitWarcraftIII wrote:
Thanks a lot Akamiri!

Where do you find all these amazing pro-gamer pictures?


I spent days looking at old pics thread on TL.net and type their korean name on google or fomos etc..
when you google not their name but random sc related stuffs sth nice may pop up as well :D


naver.com <-- type korean name in there and look through images/blogs/fancafes

[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 11 2011 11:00 GMT
#1757
Yeah Naver is the best :D just that it doens't load sometimes for me.. my school's internet sucks TT_TT
BTW neitoperhoten I saw a few of your livejournal blogs :D they're awesome! thank you :x still I can only randomly stumble upon them, school blocks "mature contents" (WTH... I'm 19.. so pissed)
Let's keep this thread going hehe
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-11 12:24:04
March 11 2011 12:08 GMT
#1758
On March 11 2011 20:00 Akamiri wrote:
Yeah Naver is the best :D just that it doens't load sometimes for me.. my school's internet sucks TT_TT
BTW neitoperhoten I saw a few of your livejournal blogs :D they're awesome! thank you :x still I can only randomly stumble upon them, school blocks "mature contents" (WTH... I'm 19.. so pissed)
Let's keep this thread going hehe



Haha too bad, but I haven't done any in a while

And yes, let's keep this thread going

[image loading]
This was posted to HiteEntus twitter. I'm still amused they replied to my comment on this photo.

[image loading]
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
Akamiri
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Vietnam401 Posts
March 11 2011 13:25 GMT
#1759
On March 11 2011 21:08 neitoperhonen wrote:


And yes, let's keep this thread going

[image loading]
This was posted to HiteEntus twitter. I'm still amused they replied to my comment on this photo.


HiteEntus is so nice for following their fans back too bad I don't know Korean TT__TT
I got replied once from Boxer's girlfriend lol.. ^^ I tweeted a drawing to Stork also but he closed his tweet -_-'''' *sighs*
***SamsungKHAN***TBLS*** :x:x ***NaDa*** BoxeR *** FruitDealer *** MarineKing ***:x Hwaiting~~!!! P.S: I'M A GIRL
neitoperhonen
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland83 Posts
March 11 2011 14:33 GMT
#1760
On March 11 2011 22:25 Akamiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2011 21:08 neitoperhonen wrote:


And yes, let's keep this thread going

[image loading]
This was posted to HiteEntus twitter. I'm still amused they replied to my comment on this photo.


HiteEntus is so nice for following their fans back too bad I don't know Korean TT__TT
I got replied once from Boxer's girlfriend lol.. ^^ I tweeted a drawing to Stork also but he closed his tweet -_-'''' *sighs*



LMAO they replied to me in English. I wrote to them in Korean and they start a conversation with me in English. Amused the hell out of me.

So everyone, just tweet to HiteEntus, they will answer.
HiteEntus keeps replying on my tweets. <3 they said my Korean is awesome. ( http://twitpic.com/47r1mh ) and btw, I'm girl~
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 262 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.